PDA

View Full Version : ash and may hq and database

ashlovesmay
02-13-2006, 01:45 AM
well here is ash and may's love hq and database a.k.a advanceshipping pentagonfirst of all whoever thinks ash and may are a good pair reply

Mitsuko Souma
02-21-2006, 07:46 AM
Well, I sure as hell don't. Both of them suck, for one. Two, I am currently becoming more and more successful in my search of proof that Ash is a flaming homosexual. And 3, I like potatoes.

AshMistyMayfan
02-23-2006, 06:29 AM
Let's be more sensible in replies please.

Personally, I do respect your opinion of Ash and May, Ash and May poster. But I just can't see Ash having a future with May when his destiny is Misty. I even wrote a futuristic story of where Ash and Misty got married, live in Crystal Tokyo, and got 2 unique children in Satoshi the boy and Kasumi the girl.

I am sure Ash likes May, but I personally feel he has a future with Misty. I think Misty thinks she has a future with Ash. May at times has her head in the cloud, using her pretend camera to film further adventures of May and I can't envision her saying she loves Ash. May is into contests, and I think Ash thinks that it's a thing best for her and he's cut out for the gym battles. I'm sure Ash likes the craze in Hoenn's contests, but he's not into them as May is.

If anything...what if May had a thing for Drew? Heh, heh, heh, that was some episode about a week or so ago when that weirdo kid was implying May and Drew had a thing!

Mitsuko Souma
02-23-2006, 08:11 AM
Let's be more sensible in replies please.

Personally, I do respect your opinion of Ash and May, Ash and May poster. But I just can't see Ash having a future with May when his destiny is Misty. I even wrote a futuristic story of where Ash and Misty got married, live in Crystal Tokyo, and got 2 unique children in Satoshi the boy and Kasumi the girl.

I am sure Ash likes May, but I personally feel he has a future with Misty. I think Misty thinks she has a future with Ash. May at times has her head in the cloud, using her pretend camera to film further adventures of May and I can't envision her saying she loves Ash. May is into contests, and I think Ash thinks that it's a thing best for her and he's cut out for the gym battles. I'm sure Ash likes the craze in Hoenn's contests, but he's not into them as May is.

If anything...what if May had a thing for Drew? Heh, heh, heh, that was some episode about a week or so ago when that weirdo kid was implying May and Drew had a thing!
Perhaps Max has a thing for Drew? Introduce a new element, ya know?

AshMistyMayfan
02-23-2006, 09:38 PM
I don't know what theory you're coming up with in thinking that somebody is gay on Pokemon because from what I have seen, I've seen nothing more then friendship between Ash and May, Ash and Brock, and Max likes everybody. HOw does being friends warrant somebody is gay? It's OK if you don't like the show, I won't dispute that for there's a bunch of stuff on Cartoon Network that I think is money well wasted and they turn good stuff off like Justice League and Teen Titans. But to say you don't like it because it's gay is called evidence not proven when it doesn't exist on the show. Misty likes Sakura, does that make her gay? I would surely hope not for Sakura is a definate 10-year old.

I'm just saying when you respond to a subject like this, be sensible and don't say stuff like Ash is gay or May is a lesbian (example now for you didn't say anything about the girls on Pokemon).

I'm glad you like potatoes for I like cheese.

Sceptile Frost
02-24-2006, 01:46 AM
I think Misty and May are gonna' fight it out between eachother for Ash

Maybe even a winner take Ash sorta deal.

(Blaizekin against Gyrados?)

I support May though. She's not as boring, not that I would know very well because apparently Misty was pretty good in Kanto but bad by Johto. (I've only seen Johto and Hoenn)

May's a little more focused on battles, so she could stay more on the show as a supporting character. But, who knows. I bet Ash'll end up dating some person thats never been shown.

As for me, I'll take cheesy potatoes.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
02-24-2006, 05:57 AM
I feel sorry for you. Kanto was the best season ever, I spose I can see why you favour May over Misty seeing you haven't seen Kanto.

Anyway, I don't think Misty and May would have a battle for Ash, lol, I do believe that Ash would get a choice in the matter..it's not like he'd just go off with the winner of the match.

Mitsuko Souma
02-24-2006, 06:38 AM
Idea! Ash is gay, marries Juan, Max becomes Petalburg leader, May finally wins a trophy, Misty becomes member of E4, and Brock marries Lucy. :P

Pika57
02-24-2006, 09:07 PM
Idea! Ash is gay, marries Juan, Max becomes Petalburg leader, May finally wins a trophy, Misty becomes member of E4, and Brock marries Lucy. :P
People, go to bulbapedia and look up the shippings.

The only Shipping with any proof is pokeshipping(Ash & misty)

Ash & May had one episode and that was it.

Also Ash isn't gay(proof under pokeshipping.)

Mitsuko Souma
02-24-2006, 11:35 PM
People, go to bulbapedia and look up the shippings.

The only Shipping with any proof is pokeshipping(Ash & misty)

Ash & May had one episode and that was it.

Also Ash isn't gay(proof under pokeshipping.)
Then...perhaps Drew is gay.

C'mon writers, we need homosexuals.

ashlovesmay
03-02-2006, 12:35 AM
ash thinkin on who to choose was my second opinion :oops:

and also im sure that drew is gay(whatever that means:neutral: )i also created this thread for advance/pokeshipping info please no contestshipping cause c.s. is a pain in the butt :susp:

and i saw that slowly a.s. clues began to run out:goofy: maybe the a.s. suprise sceen will pop up.

also i'm gonna need a review of the last episode of pokemon m.q. also my mom told that the first step of common love is fighting(as seen in the episode were ash and may fought)
but too much is totally not(which is whit ash and misty)(IM TALKING SEROUSLY MAN! ASK YO MAMA IF YOU DONT BELIVE ME!

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
03-02-2006, 04:50 AM
and also im sure that drew is gay(whatever that means:neutral: )

Lol, you shouldn't agree with things if you don't know what they mean.

Sure, Ash and Misty fought a lot, but they also had really cute moment when you could tell that they truly liked each other. Ash even called Misty his best friend a few times. He's no where near that close to May. I can't stand it when Advanceshippers use the episode The Bicker the Better as their major hint. Just because random people said "Oh, you two are fighting, you must totally love each other." doesn't mean that it's true. That happened at least 10 times to Ash and Misty.

Rudy, many Nurse Joys, Officer Jenny, Tracey and even Brock recognise the special relationship Ash and Misty have. There was a quote somewhere to do with that...I really should find it :P

Anyway, are you going to tell me what episode that totally real picture of Ash and May come from so I can see it, please?

Ultima Shadow
03-02-2006, 05:36 AM
Hey, people say that me and some other girl would make a cute couple. Doesn't make it true.

btw, I can't see Ash and May getting together. Not that I'm insulting Advanceshippers... however, Ash is about 13-14 now. He's probably beginning to notice girls now. :redface:

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
03-02-2006, 05:45 AM
Hey, people say that me and some other girl would make a cute couple. Doesn't make it true.

btw, I can't see Ash and May getting together. Not that I'm insulting Advanceshippers... however, Ash is about 13-14 now. He's probably beginning to notice girls now. :redface:
Actually I don't think Ash is noticing girls at all xD The only times he's noticed them was at Pokemon Tech with Giselle (School of Hard Knocks?), and Misty when she got dressed up in Ghost At Maiden's Peak.

AshMistyMayfan
03-02-2006, 06:20 AM
I think Ash does notice Misty, but in the professional world of Pokemon, Ash has his goal to be the master. Now to me, if I was a writer: Ash one of these years finally wins the big one, has seen all the Pokemon, all the areas of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Battle Frontier Kanto, he goes off to reunite with his Misty. I feel Misty is very proud of Ash in his conquest. I feel at times when Misty is not with Ash, she thinks of him, and I'm sure Ash thinks of her (when a camera is not watching him, heh heh.). I'm sure at times Ash misses Misty, and probably wishes he was with her, but he is the star of the show after all. He's about as popular as Kiefer SUtherland doing that 24 show.

Sceptile Frost
03-02-2006, 01:56 PM
I think Ash does notice Misty, but in the professional world of Pokemon, Ash has his goal to be the master. Now to me, if I was a writer: Ash one of these years finally wins the big one, has seen all the Pokemon, all the areas of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Battle Frontier Kanto, he goes off to reunite with his Misty. I feel Misty is very proud of Ash in his conquest. I feel at times when Misty is not with Ash, she thinks of him, and I'm sure Ash thinks of her (when a camera is not watching him, heh heh.). I'm sure at times Ash misses Misty, and probably wishes he was with her, but he is the star of the show after all. He's about as popular as Kiefer SUtherland doing that 24 show.

But that's only if Ash ever wins the big one. (Which he probably never will)

Isn't there lots of proof that Misty likes Ash? She couldn't have been following Ash just to get her bike back.

If he does: then he'll go back to Pallette and Misty and May will both be there (along with a million other girls that watched him win the big one) and then he'll choose someone and the show would end.

That would be a very good ending Ash's journey.

Alonso
03-02-2006, 05:56 PM
But that's only if Ash ever wins the big one. (Which he probably never will)

Isn't there lots of proof that Misty likes Ash? She couldn't have been following Ash just to get her bike back.

If he does: then he'll go back to Pallette and Misty and May will both be there (along with a million other girls that watched him win the big one) and then he'll choose someone and the show would end.

That would be a very good ending Ash's journey.
Nah, Ash would be to stupid to realize that. As soon as he finished winning "The Big One" some new crap will pop up and will require him to go on some journey alone and we will never hear from him again and some new kid will be the star of the show.

Sceptile Frost
03-02-2006, 09:16 PM
Nah, Ash would be to stupid to realize that. As soon as he finished winning "The Big One" some new crap will pop up and will require him to go on some journey alone and we will never hear from him again and some new kid will be the star of the show.

Ya, you're probably right. Maybe the show will actually start to have characters devoloping, at least with the new kid.

Thrall
03-05-2006, 01:11 AM
Misty loves ash she has her own song about him on the old poekmon cd i read it its in another topic somewere .

Sceptile Frost
03-05-2006, 04:56 PM
Misty loves ash she has her own song about him on the old poekmon cd i read it its in another topic somewere .

Well, yes. In fact, there is a lot of evidence for Pokeshipping (Ash and Misty) However, there is more evidence on the side of Misty than of the side of Ash. And, hopefully, people do change, even in the anime. Ash probably did love Misty, and now he's probably starting to feel the same about May.

Satoshi
03-05-2006, 05:09 PM
People have their own opinions: don't be hypocrites. If they think May likes Ash, then let them think that. It's all in the world of shipping. I myself believe that Ash and Misty belong together, but this thread was made solely for people who believe Ash and May belong together. I'm not one to defend a dude that makes spam posts concerning Advanceshipping in the forum I'm frequently on (SPPf ;P) a long time ago, but seriously.

Cris
03-08-2006, 11:08 PM
Lol, you shouldn't agree with things if you don't know what they mean.

Sure, Ash and Misty fought a lot, but they also had really cute moment when you could tell that they truly liked each other. Ash even called Misty his best friend a few times. He's no where near that close to May. I can't stand it when Advanceshippers use the episode The Bicker the Better as their major hint. Just because random people said "Oh, you two are fighting, you must totally love each other." doesn't mean that it's true. That happened at least 10 times to Ash and Misty.

Rudy, many Nurse Joys, Officer Jenny, Tracey and even Brock recognise the special relationship Ash and Misty have. There was a quote somewhere to do with that...I really should find it :P
Anyway, are you going to tell me what episode that totally real picture of Ash and May come from so I can see it, please?There is, if you see Pokemon 2000 the movie.The girl in the movie says Misty is Ash's G.F., Misty says that what she is not Ash's G.F. When they run to help Ash, the girl says that she wasn't Ash's GF, Misty stays quiet.

Sweet May
03-10-2006, 12:40 AM
There is, if you see Pokemon 2000 the movie.The girl in the movie says Misty is Ash's G.F., Misty says that what she is not Ash's G.F. When they run to help Ash, the girl says that she wasn't Ash's GF, Misty stays quiet.
Hmmm so many bashing over Haruka. But anways, Advanceshipping doesn't seem canon or isn't gonna happen. I mean the shipping is kawaii but it's truely not happening. >>;

AshMistyMayfan
03-10-2006, 03:20 AM
IT's not an issue of people not liking Haruka/May personally. People don't like the consept of Ash and May as a couple. People prefer Ash to be with Misty.