PDA

View Full Version : Sun stone!

tonytrainer
04-21-2004, 09:20 AM
I have a question!

What pokemon evolve by sun stone besides Bellosom in R/S?Because I want to evolve one Bellosom to trade to get Corsola!!!

Thanks! :oops:

White Shadow
04-21-2004, 10:40 AM
I think Sunkern from G/S/C does, though I think it could be leaf stone...and i'm pretty sure that's it... {IMO, You should've been able to get Espeon/Umbreon using Sun/Moon stones. :p Though that coulda resulted in a major shortage of stones if you wanted the full pokedex...}

Edit: WTF? I typed Sirskit instead of Sunkern. I feel ashamed. o.o

Missingno mystery
04-21-2004, 12:21 PM
Sunkern's not in RS though. So the only Poke that needs Sun stones to evolve in RS are Gloom's. I think thats really stupid of Nintendo though, there is 1 Poke in Ruby that needs a Sun stone (Get more from Solrock) But, you need 2 Moon stones and there's only one in Ruby! (Get more from Lunatone's in Sapphire) Pokemon are: Jigglypuff and Skitty.

crazy blue eyes
04-22-2004, 02:13 PM
wasting time to theif...

Tamer Marco
04-22-2004, 03:15 PM
For Ruby there's only one Sun stone including sapphire so you can evolve gloom. Sapphire is better because in Ruby there is only one M-stone in the game. Get sapphire if you want Dellacattay Wigglytuff and Bellosome. They'll try to cheat you of your money.

tonytrainer
04-23-2004, 01:42 PM
Anyways,Thanks all and oh! something else:

Were is Jiglipuff???

Thunderbird
04-23-2004, 02:37 PM
sigh... can't stand of newb posts...

Were is Jiglipuff???
in route 125, first go to the first floor exit of meteor falls or go to the north of rustboro city, then when u saw water, surf right up until u found a land. there's a patch of grass there and it's the only way to catch jigglypuff :wink:

art
04-23-2004, 02:44 PM
YAY thunderbird is BACK!!! tnx for the info btw

tonytrainer
04-23-2004, 04:34 PM
Hey that's the place I have my secret base,thanks!!!