PDA

View Full Version : Evils in the world, Nazi's or Communists?

Orthar
02-13-2006, 03:57 PM
OK, this I feel is a big discussion because they are both contreversal opinions. Take a side, stick to it, and discuss. I'll post later on.

Alakazam
02-13-2006, 07:28 PM
Er...I would discuss, if I knew what you want us to talk about. What exactly do you mean? Which one is MORE evil? You need to be more specific.

Incongruity
02-13-2006, 07:37 PM
Er...I would discuss, if I knew what you want us to talk about. What exactly do you mean? Which one is MORE evil? You need to be more specific.
it's based on something in the DCC.

If we're going on the criteria of which group's more hateful, more cruel, more intolerant, more bigoted, which group has murdered more, and similar ideas... and if we're going based on historical example. It's not even a debate dude, Communists.

But I suppose if we're going to go into a discussion about abstract ideas that completely ignore history & facts, yeah, it's definitely debatable.

Although I suppose if you think about it, European involvement in the African slave trade was pretty bad, as was the destruction of the indigenous population of the Americas, and Japanese war crimes were pretty harsh too. But whatever.