PDA

View Full Version : Role Play: Discussion

King Zark
02-17-2006, 12:20 PM
Talk about your role play explain it a bit or ask a question or if your are confused about something.

All forum rules apply here so please don't do garbage posting

JJ Shadow
02-17-2006, 12:22 PM
am i doing BFT right king zark

sonickid01
04-18-2006, 11:46 PM
Sorry to revive such an age-old thread, but I would like to speak my mind.

RPS ARE MORE THAN YOU THINK!
These are intense stories, whether humerous or serious. But lately, n00bs (no offense to anyone) have been making pointless and cliche RPs. "OMG LI3K WE HAVE TO SAVE THE WORLD FROM TEAM TAKEOVERTHEWORLD!!!!!!!111one!!oneonethreeeightyni ne!!!1"

No.
That's the same thing that's repeated thirty-hundred-million times! The people just bend the corners differently, but when you draw a picture, do you care if you bent one corner at a one degree angle? No, unless you're extremely protective, which I doubt you are that much.
People, please! Make something unique! Not "one two three! one two three!" Take T100C, ruler of good RPs. Is there a bad guy? Not except for recently, in which a computer bug is an antagonist, but that makes it powerful. In my dead RP, PE2K Clan Wars, who's the bad guy? Everyone and no one! It depends on where your view is and what goes on!
Now, even the legendary RPer Deathspector makes a couple of RPs like "SAVE THE WORLD!" but they're different. They add a bit in, like a temple or an orb (if I remember correctly). But even that gets a tad old.
Basically, JUST MAKE SOMETHING ORIGINAL!!

InvertrevnI
04-19-2006, 12:31 AM
We realy need it, I once made a semi-succesfull, but unoriginal RPG where the Rockets and Aquamas (Aqua+Magma) battle over a fused pokemon.

I had an idea but I though it was too save the worldish. In it pokemon started turning into artwork....

Never mind, I would like to see some original ideas out there.

Flair
05-16-2006, 01:44 AM
I'd like to explain my RP a little bit, since some poeple have told me that it's like the WAR ropg. I know nothing about that particular rpg, since I just signed up on this forum the other day.
My rpg is called Pokemon Hybrids, inwhich you are a pokemon hybrid escaping from an organization that hopes to create new breeds of pokemon. The scientists in this organization, which is known as the Pokemon Enhancers ((sorry if that's similar to anytihng else - I just thought of it on the spot)), had been trying to create a human-like pokemon for years, and finally succeeded. In this rpg, you can be mostly any type of hybrid (please, no ultra-rare pokemon hybrids, like a Raquaza or Mew hybrid). For example, the character I created for it is a Ninetails hybrid. You can also be a normal human and either help the hybrids keep safe, or you can be one of the scientists and chase after them.
I really do hope this will be a great rpg!

InvertrevnI
05-16-2006, 02:23 AM
I'd like to explain my RP a little bit, since some poeple have told me that it's like the WAR ropg. I know nothing about that particular rpg, since I just signed up on this forum the other day.
My rpg is called Pokemon Hybrids, inwhich you are a pokemon hybrid escaping from an organization that hopes to create new breeds of pokemon. The scientists in this organization, which is known as the Pokemon Enhancers ((sorry if that's similar to anytihng else - I just thought of it on the spot)), had been trying to create a human-like pokemon for years, and finally succeeded. In this rpg, you can be mostly any type of hybrid (please, no ultra-rare pokemon hybrids, like a Raquaza or Mew hybrid). For example, the character I created for it is a Ninetails hybrid. You can also be a normal human and either help the hybrids keep safe, or you can be one of the scientists and chase after them.
I really do hope this will be a great rpg!

It still sounds the the WAR rp. The only major difference is that it doesn't have PHT, teams, or crystals. It seems suspicious during early WAR season. I understand the story, and rather like it. However, it is basicaly the same as the WAR rp.

Sceptile Frost
05-21-2006, 09:38 PM
What do you think of a sort of fantasy-based pokemon rpg.

Something with elves, dwarves, giants, trolls... dragons, and pokemon. Oh yeah.

Maybe even magic.

Say that magic is losing its power, and the rpers have to travel to the Crystal World, let's say, and that to get there, they have to create an amulet made up of rings, shards of mystical objects, etc. Also, there are paladins, those who get magical power from the pokemon gods, Celebii, Moltres, Arcticuno, Zapdos, etc. Their magic is not loosing its power, and they wish to stop this attempt to cure magic, and give those that worship the pokemonic gods would get all the magical power. Within the Crystal World, there would also be a challenge. Maybe a dragon would guard the hoard that contained a million pieces of gold, one of which contains the Crystal of Topaz, one the Crystal of Onyx, and a third the Crystal of Pyrite. The Crystal of Topaz powers magic, the Cyrstal of Onyx takes away the paladin's power, and the Crystal of Pyrite destroys and renews all magic. If all three of the Crystals are combined, they give a certain outcome, depending upon the person.

What think you?

Dog of Hellsing
07-11-2006, 11:56 PM
Whoo, thread revive lol.

So...I'm trying to recruit people for my One Piece AU RP Dark Dawn. So far I think we've got players for all the major chars except Chopper, Nami, and Usopp (not sure about Robin >>). If anyone's interested, PM me.

BTW, since it's an AU, you can have a bad dude and have them be good, or whatever. Just to clarify. OC's are also welcome.

Sceptile Frost
07-12-2006, 12:28 AM
T_T, I have never seen One Piece and don't know anything about it, so sorry. And also, it's stickied so reviving it isn't really a problem, in my opinion, anyway.

Dog of Hellsing
07-12-2006, 01:09 AM
That's okay SF ^^. I know there are plenty of people that don't watch it, for whatever reason. I just wanted to announce it here. It's getting a crapload of views XD...

And yeah, stickied threads really can't be "revived" lol, I was just saying that.