PDA

View Full Version : Pickup (Zigzagoon&Linoone)

Absolution
04-22-2004, 03:24 AM
I have a few questions... Is Zigzagoon and Linoone's Special Ability "Pickup" entirely random? Is there some way to make it work better? I've been running around with 4 Zigzagoons and 1 Linoone all day today in hopes of getting some rare candys for IV checks, and not one of them have picked up a SINGLE item. Am I doing something wrong or (I'm just ridin my bike here and there, everywhere....) am I just unlucky? :wall: :wall: :wall:

UltimateShadow
04-22-2004, 12:55 PM
I have a few questions... Is Zigzagoon and Linoone's Special Ability "Pickup" entirely random? Is there some way to make it work better? I've been running around with 4 Zigzagoons and 1 Linoone all day today in hopes of getting some rare candys for IV checks, and not one of them have picked up a SINGLE item. Am I doing something wrong or (I'm just ridin my bike here and there, everywhere....) am I just unlucky? :wall: :wall: :wall:
After every Battle, you have some chanse of getting an item attached 2 them :rolleyes:

art
04-22-2004, 01:50 PM
I was sooo happy the other day! my zigzagoon (MUST EVOLVE) found 2 rarecandys and a nugget in 2 hours or so!

crazy blue eyes
04-22-2004, 02:12 PM
ohh....i remember after i defeated the first gym leader,i found a ultra ball...i think it had given me 3 ultra balls,5 full heals and 2 nuggets,3 protein(?)and many many full restore.can't count!still a lot!

tonytrainer
04-24-2004, 04:31 PM
I prefer Phanpy!He gets me all nuggets! :biggrin:

art
04-24-2004, 05:28 PM
that's cool, but phanpy doesn't look nearly as cool as zigzagoon!

VenusaurTrainer
04-24-2004, 10:54 PM
My Zigzagoon has gotten me 3 rare candies and 4 nuggets and 2 Zinc. :biggrin: