PDA

View Full Version : Your gym TM

koolcurtis
04-23-2004, 01:14 AM
Seems that everyone is ok with choosing their own tm, so just post here to change your tm. If you have a gym where another leader from another league is also the same type, then talk it over between you two and decide who gets what. You can't give out the same tm. Please say your gym, the gym type, and tm you would like to give out.

bronislav84
04-23-2004, 05:53 AM
I'm Lavaridge. If Magare doesn't mind I'd love to be able to give out Flamethrower instead of Overheat.

Do you mind Magare?

(Note to other people: I'm asking him because he has Cinnabar and it's the same type as mine.)

Magare
04-23-2004, 10:20 PM
Sure thing Bron. I'm staying with Fire Blast so its not a problem...

koolcurtis
04-24-2004, 05:37 AM
I from goldenrodcity gym, hereby change my tm from attract to tm protect. Maybe this will encourage people to actually battle my gym. It's a $10,000 tm if you win.

Matthew
04-24-2004, 04:43 PM
I would like to change to Water Pulse... but that is Sootopolis's gym TM... I'll have to see...

Caite-chan
04-25-2004, 12:46 AM
Celadon City's Grass Gym!!

Switch Giga Drain for Solar Beam!

Matthew
04-25-2004, 07:57 AM
I from goldenrodcity gym, hereby change my tm from attract to tm protect. Maybe this will encourage people to actually battle my gym. It's a $10,000 tm if you win.

Darn You Curtis... I already have that badge -_-

The Elite Ygseto
04-25-2004, 02:13 PM
Hummm...

Olivine City Gym, Steel Type, and I would like to give away TM Earthquake.

JohtoTrainer
04-25-2004, 03:10 PM
Hummm...

EQ is a Ground TM and I doubt they'll let u give it away unless u've already talked to Jack :eh:

Jack of Clovers
04-26-2004, 01:08 AM
me? im not the leader of that league neway.

but still, the TM must match the Gym type. steel, therefore steel TM.

~Jack~

koolcurtis
04-26-2004, 04:28 AM
Hummm...

NOT approved. You need to choose a steel type tm.

The Elite Ygseto
05-02-2004, 04:17 AM
Hey it was worth a shot. :P I'll keep Iron Tail.

~* Esper *~
05-05-2004, 04:40 AM
hey, this is esper, im changing mine from psywave to:

uhhh , i guess psychic

( i wish i could do psycho boost )

Marth
05-07-2004, 01:05 AM
As I'm now the owner of Safforn , I choose the TM29 (psychic)
dux

flareon008
05-07-2004, 04:38 AM
I think it's a great idea so now we can win useful TM's instead of ones like Mud Slap. :susp:

New:
Tiger00761: ok if I didn't "decided" the thread you wouldn't be able to choose your own TM
Tiger00761: you still want to be stuck with mudslap?
Tiger00761: why don't I cancell it for X
YamiTeishuX: woopdeedoo, I wouldn't be able to choose my TM for my imaginary gym
YamiTeishuX: poor poor me
Tiger00761: ruin it for all
YamiTeishuX: lol fine with me
YamiTeishuX: by the looks of things, some people don't even like the idea

You agree with this man? Becuase I can take it away :) Drop him a angry mob line if you wish.

Shroomish
05-07-2004, 05:43 AM
Just so we're clear, I'm sticking with Shadow Ball. It's the best (if not the ONLY) Ghost TM. :happy:

DarkMasterX
05-07-2004, 05:51 AM
New:
Tiger00761: ok if I didn't "decided" the thread you wouldn't be able to choose your own TM
Tiger00761: you still want to be stuck with mudslap?
Tiger00761: why don't I cancell it for X
YamiTeishuX: woopdeedoo, I wouldn't be able to choose my TM for my imaginary gym
YamiTeishuX: poor poor me
Tiger00761: ruin it for all
YamiTeishuX: lol fine with me
YamiTeishuX: by the looks of things, some people don't even like the idea

You agree with this man? Becuase I can take it away :) Drop him a angry mob line if you wish.

:clap:

Great work Flare. Although I find it highly unproffessional for a moderator to do this. Threatening to delete a thread all to win an argument with me, that's really low. Also, to try and get people to gang up on me is pretty sad. If you really want to win an argument then just yell at me, there's not really a point to dragging the forum into this. :rolleyes:

By the way. You seem to have missed a quote from that very same chat...

Tiger00761: I don't need to mod, I have people to do that for me, I'm just still in the forums because people know I have a good judgement

.....and yet people who are really dedicated to this forum and do lots of work aren't even mods. It's such a shame.

flareon008
05-07-2004, 09:17 PM
:happy: Think what you like X, I wasn't the Mr. Negative one in pe2k chat room ^_^

unproffessional for a moderator: Gotta tell the public right? Eh. And guess what, I'm not like all mods. See the thing is I speak my mind when it needs to be. I try to help the URPG. What have you've done again?

Btw I do stick by my words. For example, Shroom has shown that she can handle the job and is always around. Whats the use of Mod? I could care less if I have it or not. All it is locking threads where people misplace them.

I didn't drag it in here. I said how about I tell everyone that you didn't want it so I did. Man of my word X.

TropicalSnow
06-02-2004, 01:29 AM
I would like to change my tm from

Dragonbreath ----> Dragon Claw
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I have Blackthorn gym

vellyvell
06-02-2004, 01:37 AM
If I could get away with it I would like to give out an H.M. Fly, if not sky Attack.

koolcurtis
06-02-2004, 03:36 AM
If I could get away with it I would like to give out an H.M. Fly, if not sky Attack.
No giving out hm's, only tm's plz :cool:

vellyvell
06-03-2004, 09:36 PM
okay sky attack :biggrin:

Tamer San
06-16-2004, 02:13 PM
I am Celadon...I wanna change from Giga Drain to Sunnyday TM if possible!

EDIT: NVM...I wanna keep it like it is