PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Annoyances

pkmn trainer Vincent
02-22-2006, 12:10 AM
You know what really annoys me? when the TV station plays pokemon 3 times over and never gets past Fortree City!

i have seen thesame eps over and over again and it's really annoying because i wanna see Ash and the crew beat the Twins and Wallace, then kick the crap outta the Elite Four!..well, try to anyways.....anyhow, it's absolutely driving me up the wall to see the same damn eps everytime >.<

Pika57
02-22-2006, 12:34 AM
You know what really annoys me? when the TV station plays pokemon 3 times over and never gets past Fortree City!

i have seen thesame eps over and over again and it's really annoying because i wanna see Ash and the crew beat the Twins and Wallace, then kick the crap outta the Elite Four!..well, try to anyways.....anyhow, it's absolutely driving me up the wall to see the same damn eps everytime >.<

They never battle the elite foru, and its because most of the episodes aren't ready.

Marill
02-22-2006, 09:28 PM

That's a common annoyance to the rest of the pkmn fanbase. It gets really old when they show nothing but reruns of filler episodes. But it is true, they have to get the episodes ready before they can release new ones.

Mitsuko Souma
02-23-2006, 01:24 AM
They never battle the elite foru, and its because most of the episodes aren't ready.
Maybe he just wants to see a cruddy episode, then.