PDA

View Full Version : Harley, don't come back now on Pokemon!

AshMistyMayfan
02-25-2006, 07:14 PM
That was the worse flaky guest star, even worse then Gary acting like a pompaus jerk! That guy was such a sore loser, and he clearly never understands that even gracious losers can be cheered for trying out there. I hope the Pokemon contests ban this individual from competing again, just keep it May vs Drew.

Castform
02-25-2006, 07:23 PM
I hate him, too he is GAY!!!

Marill
02-25-2006, 08:02 PM
I hate him, too he is GAY!!!

Well, he wasn't too masculine, though I don't know if he was homosexual or not. I just know that I didn't care too much for him.

Ochayethenoo
02-25-2006, 08:07 PM
he was homosexual or not

Why do you say that, marillman?

Pika57
02-25-2006, 08:17 PM
People make such a big deal over Gay people. And no he has not yet in any series Japanese or English been dropped.

JJ Shadow
02-25-2006, 08:21 PM
Oh year he was a wodafet how i explain him how many people know

Pika57
02-25-2006, 08:23 PM
Oh year he was a wodafet how i explain him how many people know

i automatically disagree... but only because I don't understand wth your saying.

Marill
02-25-2006, 09:01 PM
Why do you say that, marillman?
Did you notice his movements? I don't know of too many guys that move that way. At first, I thought Harley was a girl until Brock referred to Harley as "him."

Sceptile Frost
02-26-2006, 08:25 PM
What's up with the rhombus at his belly button?

I think they're trying to make him look like his Cacturne, but they went a bit too far

Marill
02-27-2006, 07:56 PM
What's up with the rhombus at his belly button?

I think they're trying to make him look like his Cacturne, but they went a bit too far
They were, and yes they did go too far.

Satoshi
03-05-2006, 12:15 AM
Too bad for you. Harley has become a reoccuring character in Battle Frontier and one of May's better rivals.

I actually liked Harley. Rivals with personalities like Gary's and Drew's are so cliched. Harley's personality as a rival is actually original.

And Harley isn't "gay". He's just a man that's feminine and uses atashi when he speaks. Just because someone acts like a women doesn't mean he's "gay". If that's so, then tomboyish girls should be considered as "lesbian".

Pika57
03-05-2006, 12:35 AM
Too bad for you. Harley has become a reoccuring character in Battle Frontier and one of May's better rivals.

I actually liked Harley. Rivals with personalities like Gary's and Drew's are so cliched. Harley's personality as a rival uis actually original.

And Harley isn't "gay". He's just a man that's feminine and uses atashi when he speaks. Just because someone acts like a women doesn't mean he's "gay". If that's so, then tomboyish girls should be considered as "lesbian".

Gotta admit though, his outfit is freaky.

Thrall
03-05-2006, 12:48 AM
Yeah it is freaky and for a pokemon contest a cacturn and a baneta omg those guys suck in contests .

Marill
03-05-2006, 12:52 AM

I actually liked Harley. Rivals with personalities like Gary's and Drew's are so cliched. Harley's personality as a rival is actually original.

I respect your point. That is true, he is unlike anything I've seen before. I just wish I would never have to see it again.