PDA

View Full Version : RAP BATTLE: RaineEx VS Savage Dragon~ (Last Chance)

žavage])
04-24-2004, 03:45 PM
The battle to end the rivalry... to see if Ex is good enough to finally beat the mentor....

Now Ex you think of how the rules are going to go... like is this going to be day by day, so one ryme each day for three days... and then voting or what?

VenusaurTrainer
04-24-2004, 03:49 PM
This is going to be a good match and im not taking sides.

žavage])
04-24-2004, 03:56 PM
Great, then you can be judge number 1

I think we'll need about 5 judges... so 4 more :wink:

Tamer Marco
04-24-2004, 04:39 PM
Whoa... this will be all time. Count me in!

Raine
04-24-2004, 07:21 PM
First of all, change the title.

RaineEX vs. Savage Dragon...

Put the e before my EX and then put me first. I am the challenger after all.

I wanted everybody to be able to vote but we can do 5 refs and the first to reach 3 wins. Once we get all 5 refs we'll go...just spit whenever you want. You can decide who goes, first, I'll kick your @$$ either way!

AND THIS IS FOR THE TITLE!

I AM INDEED PUTTING MY TITLE AS RAP KING OF PE2K ON THE LINE!

EDIT: There will be three rounds. Whoever gets to 2 votes first wins.

DarkMasterX
04-24-2004, 07:34 PM

WTF IS GOING ON!?

What kind of "battle" is this? I have no idea whats going on. :ermm:

Raine
04-24-2004, 07:39 PM
It's a rap battle X.

SD, change the whole name to RAP BATTLE: EX VS. SD! (FINAL TIME), or something like that

EDIT:

I got so anxious so I had to put this up. and this is my first round rap.

my favorite color is pink/Yo favorite must be green/Cos yo raps smell like crap/ They stink/You think you gon win, but i'ma make you think/Over time i'm in tha same place I been, im' still tha mutha in' rap king/I creep up from behind in the dark/Steel yo raps, just to tear them apart/i'm real, straight up, from the heart/You slow, like watching syrup sink, mixed with corn startch/I might have to tell you wear yo place is again cos you run around the forum actin' like a hooligan/ Even if you do beat me one fact still remains/When it comes to straight up freestyle you don't wanna f*ck wit acid rain!

~~~~~
I know you can beat this but you know my drill.

1st round; Warm up
2nd round; serious
3rd; really serious! :twisted:

žavage])
04-24-2004, 10:32 PM
K, well now we have two Judges... when three more come, then I we can start the battle :clap:

and see if someone can beat, the undefeatable, Savage Dragon :wink:

and if its Ex, I'd be happy

Raine
04-24-2004, 10:36 PM
)']K, well now we have two Judges... when three more come, then I we can start the battle :clap:

and see if someone can beat, the undefeatable, Savage Dragon :wink:

and if its Ex, I'd be happy
Oh, I'll be the only one!

Nobody else will beat you besides me, i promise!

Tamer Marco
04-24-2004, 10:42 PM
Usually, the student surpasses the master. For some reason i'm betting on EX.

EX Rating for round one:7.5

žavage])
04-24-2004, 10:43 PM
You are a Judge you fool, you aren't suppose to bet :susp:

VenusaurTrainer
04-24-2004, 10:43 PM
Oh, I'll be the only one!

Nobody else will beat you besides me, i promise!

Unless I practice hard enough too beat SD.

Tamer Marco
04-24-2004, 11:00 PM
)']You are a Judge you fool, you aren't suppose to bet :susp: I'm just saying who I think'll win. Are you afraid to lose SD?

See yall i'll be here tommorow.

žavage])
04-24-2004, 11:03 PM
Hey its possible, I never speak about the outcome... and let my rymes do it for me :wink:

Raine
04-24-2004, 11:22 PM
SD will prolly win on round one. he goes all out on all rounds unlike me. I take it slow and easy. progress and build up to the last round. That's when I finish everybody off!

žavage])
04-24-2004, 11:25 PM
LOL, I never really go all out, I just like to make a ryme that sounds good, but I'm not going to start thinking until we got judges :wink:

you can take your ryme back if you want, since we havent really started

that can be warm up :wink:

VenusaurTrainer
04-24-2004, 11:25 PM
I cant wait to get this match kickin.

Raine
04-24-2004, 11:27 PM
Nah, i don't wanna take it back...you'll prolly have to start the second round off though. Cos i'm moving and won't be able to get on the net much until the weekends. exactly opposite from how I usually am...

I might be real on my next round. And roast your flow and what you said, no matter who goes first.

KenshinU
04-25-2004, 10:44 AM

WTF IS GOING ON!?

What kind of "battle" is this? I have no idea whats going on. :ermm:

Same thing here, man... I have no idea what the heck they are doing this for... =/

But rap sucks.... :sweat: So I don't really care. :neutral:

art
04-25-2004, 10:54 AM
oh my goodnes..you're giving rap a bad name by calling this rap.. You're actually worse than eminem, and he's pretty bad!

KenshinU
04-25-2004, 11:01 AM
oh my goodnes..you're giving rap a bad name by calling this rap.. You're actually worse than eminem, and he's pretty bad!

Um...

Me...? :eh: Giving rap a bad name? Wha...? I'm worse than eminem...? Who is that? I don't get it... :sweat:

Tamer Marco
04-25-2004, 02:17 PM
oh my goodnes..you're giving rap a bad name by calling this rap.. You're actually worse than eminem, and he's pretty bad! What are you talking about dude? Eminem is a 40 year-old geyser and these are teenagers. Slim Shady has had about 5 years in jail to think of rhymes about how he hates his mommy and junk.

art
04-25-2004, 02:32 PM
Kenshin1312, i wasn't talking to you ^_^ i was talking to these "rappers".

and dark luddicolo..what's your point man? you're just stating some facts. what I ment was that eminem sucks (like all gangsterrappers) but this is even worse!

Tamer Marco
04-25-2004, 03:19 PM
Kenshin1312, i wasn't talking to you ^_^ i was talking to these "rappers".

and dark luddicolo..what's your point man? you're just stating some facts. what I ment was that eminem sucks (like all gangsterrappers) but this is even worse! I'm saying that Eminem had about 5 or more years to think of rhymes about how he hates his mommy. These are teenagers and if you say they suck you're really challenging them! (If you talk smack to rappa about they rappin you want to challenge them)

Raine
04-25-2004, 03:29 PM
Teenagers?

SD is. I'm 12...Well, i'll be a teenager this July anyways...

Yes, I'm 12 years old and have beaten everybody on here...most of em except for Dani and TMW at times were wack. I beat everybody else to easy...without even trying.

Art, just shut tha hell up...I don't see you rapping any.

žavage])
04-25-2004, 06:30 PM
First off, you've beaten everyone except me :wink:

and I never proclaimed to be good at this, I'm just having fun... and if you dont think Eminem is good at rap... then why are you speaking about rap, go listen to country

and Ex only posted a quick one, and nothing else has been posted... so what are you judging this on you retard... you are just making yourself look stupid

Raine
04-25-2004, 09:41 PM
)']First off, you've beaten everyone except me :wink:

and I never proclaimed to be good at this, I'm just having fun... and if you dont think Eminem is good at rap... then why are you speaking about rap, go listen to country

and Ex only posted a quick one, and nothing else has been posted... so what are you judging this on you retard... you are just making yourself look stupid
lol

You always tell people off in ways I only wish I could. I get the words, but I don't say em right.

SD, you don't count as everybody for you are a lyrical genius that can rap but can't freestyle cos...I bet you don't try it when you're alone do you? It's much easier then.

Eminem isn't a thug rapper anyways. He hardly ever thugs when he raps and when he does, atleast you know he'd actually do it cos that's why he got put in jail.

žavage])
04-26-2004, 10:56 AM
Thanks, and no I dont practice what so ever, I dont even attemp it :oops:

art
04-26-2004, 11:53 AM
Art, just shut tha hell up...I don't see you rapping any. That's because I'm not good at it AND not afraid to admit it.

)]
First off, you've beaten everyone except me

and I never proclaimed to be good at this, I'm just having fun... and if you dont think Eminem is good at rap... then why are you speaking about rap, go listen to country. I think Eminem stinks, and not without good reason. the guy's a formula: He's white (that's supposed to be special, a white rapper) and he's had a rough childhood (yeah, who hasn't) but he made it after all ( :clap: :rolleyes: ) that's what eminem is about. well, for that matter, I know lots of good white rappers who actually have something to rap about and know what they're talking about.
Don't tell me to go listen to country: Jungle and ughh is more my style :wink2:

There's no need for namecalling. Apparently he did find it good enough to post, so why shouldn't I judge it?

Its not my intention to get everybody all pissed of and such, all of this is just IMO. I should, however, have posted more constructive criticism. My apologys for neglecting that, but I still think of Eminem and 50 ct and such as bad rappers. that's because they're always shouting how they've got real skill and they're the best rappers, while I hear much better rappers say more modest things like "well, I'm not the best, but I'm pretty good" ~royce da 5'9".

žavage])
04-26-2004, 06:30 PM
Royce is good, and Eminem is the best... 50 I dont like.... and Eminem says that because he knows it, look at the numbers, they dont lie....

and who were you critisizing, you said you guys... I havent even put anything :oops:

and Eminem CANNOT be critisized like that, the man has made his mark, you cannot say he sucks, with that much success... unless he sucks personaly for you, but you must recognize him as a ligitamet artist

and no offence, but for you to say he sucks... you better be able to back it up, and challenge him to a battle, cause thats the only fair way to deal with it when you blaintly say it like that.

art
04-26-2004, 09:05 PM
ok, that bugs me: If ya can't do something better, don't criticise it? The fact that I can't rap does not take away the fact that he sucks. and I think I backed up my opinion sufficiently. His raps are all the same, his voice is annoying and the topics bore me.

Raine
04-26-2004, 09:33 PM
Art, just listen to the song on the 8-mile soundtrack called 8mile Road. It doesn't sound corny (none of his songs unless he's messin' around sounds bad actually), it's got a good topic, and a good beat in the back.