PDA

View Full Version : Team Magma & Aqua Leaders

Wally
04-24-2004, 07:27 PM
Did you ever Bring the Ruby & Sapphire Gems that back to MT. pyre after You beat the Team Magma and Aqua ?
Cause if you did ,Maxie or Archie will be in Mt. pyre and will give the Ruby and Sapphire to the old Women and old Man , Maxie or Archie will say that you will meet them again but can you actually find them afterwards?

art
04-24-2004, 07:42 PM
I did that once... never found him :D. another thing, In slateport there's this really big white pole with a ball on top and something that looks like a..keyhole or something.. what does that do??

DarkMasterX
04-24-2004, 08:43 PM
I did that once... never found him :D. another thing, In slateport there's this really big white pole with a ball on top and something that looks like a..keyhole or something.. what does that do??

It's a lighthouse, if you talked to the person standing next to it you will see him mention something about the lighthouse. Also, I think there's another one in the southeastern part of Lilycove City, but it could be something else besides a lighthouse. As far as I know, it doesn't do anything but I could be wrong.