PDA

View Full Version : Naruto

Tristan
04-24-2004, 06:41 PM
Hey, any other Naruto fans out there? IMHO it's the best anime around, i love it! My favorite characters are Shino (see avatar) and Hinata. Who are your favorite characters?

§avage])
04-25-2004, 04:12 AM
I havent, but am planing to see this... everyone seems to like it

KenshinU
04-25-2004, 09:44 AM
Everyone except me... Naruto seems a little too long for me... .___. Too many DVDs.... .__.

Kenny_C.002
05-17-2004, 10:19 PM
lol. "It's okay, the anime itself," was what I had heard from ppl.

jj984jj
05-19-2004, 08:01 PM
Well I don't think many people on this forum go onto IRC to download anime or at all, I guess because some people think everything IRC is illegal or they just don't wanna learn how to use it. However if you did you would've heard of Naruto a long time ago, because it is legal subtitled since nobody has licensed it in North America and the biggest group who does fansubtitle it is Anime One and ANBU, and both channels(chat rooms) have at least 2000 people alone. I wouldn't even recommend buying the DVDs, because the ones from Hong Kong are translated badly anyway, and are in no professional condition.

Naruto is a great anime for those who like action/suspense or even anime that involves magic, so it's really amazing for a lot of people. :happy: But if you want to download it recommend BitTorrent, mIRC, or Kazaa Lite(as a last resource).

Tamer Marco
05-19-2004, 11:47 PM
I've only seen the manga in shonen jump... But it looks pretty cool, even though i'll have to start from the very beggining

§hadow
05-22-2004, 02:35 AM
I would want to see It but I dont have the money for dvd's is it on any channels

§avage])
06-05-2004, 04:40 AM
I've seen all the episodes so far, and I fell in love :oops:

its one of those stories where no matter whatm you are always chearing for Naruto

Keeper_of_Light
11-27-2004, 03:08 PM
NARUTO is so the best thing ever!!! If you want to download it go to the best Naruto site: http://www.narutofan.com/ . It has everything you can ever want. Get the anime not the manga, the anime is far better, i think.