PDA

View Full Version : any1 seen Pokémon heores? (may contain spoilers)

Japoro
04-24-2004, 11:31 PM
I liked it alot... The end was different from the other pokemon movies end.
What did you think of the movie? if you have seen it...

Raine
04-25-2004, 12:29 AM
Yes and it was indeed a good movie! It has been a while since I've seen it though. BTW, change the really long title to Pokemon Heroes (may contain spoilers) kay?

VenusaurTrainer
04-25-2004, 01:55 AM
It looks really good I hope to see it soon.

Neo Emolga
04-25-2004, 03:53 AM
I've seen it at least five times over. Great movie, the storyline is pretty generic but the ending is a surprise. For the longest time I wanted to see it and as soon as it came out on DVD, it got it and was very satisfied.

Shroomish
04-25-2004, 10:38 AM
It was ok but I guess I was expecting too much out of it. I'm never fully satisfied with a Pokemon movie.

The end was shcoking. :O
I never dreamed they'd do that... I mean, they've came close before. (Ash, Celebi, even Lugia) but I never thought they'd actually take it all the way.

Japoro
04-25-2004, 10:52 AM
No, not at all.
Not even in the TV shows this has happened in anyway.
Then we know that the ending in the new movie might end in 2 ways

Japoro
04-30-2004, 11:12 PM
by the way..
who do you think kissed Ash in the end?
Latias or Kanon?
atleast the thing is that one of them did not say good bye (atleast not what we could see) and Latias really liked Ash so personally I think it was Latias eventhough it must've been Kanon that painted the picture,... :sweat:

§hadow
05-01-2004, 12:08 AM
Ya It WAs a Good movie not my favorite pokemon movie but it was good

I think it was latias
But i am not sure its just my guess

Neo Emolga
05-01-2004, 03:56 AM
by the way..
Latias or Kanon?
atleast the thing is that one of them did not say good bye (atleast not what we could see) and Latias really liked Ash so personally I think it was Latias eventhough it must've been Kanon that painted the picture,... :sweat:

Heh, pretty good question.

I beleive it was Latias. If you notice, Latias doesn't say anything to Ash when she's in her human form, and when she hands Ash the picture, she doesn't say anything either, and just kisses him without saying a word. If you notice, she behaves the same way when they're at the water pump and Pikachu is taking a drink.

Meanwhile, when Ash chases the real version of Kanon through Altromare, she responds saying "I don't know you." I'm sure if it was Kanon who gave Ash the picture, she would have at least said something like "Thank you" or "This is for you."

Japoro
05-01-2004, 11:30 AM
Heh, pretty good question.

I beleive it was Latias. If you notice, Latias doesn't say anything to Ash when she's in her human form, and when she hands Ash the picture, she doesn't say anything either, and just kisses him without saying a word. If you notice, she behaves the same way when they're at the water pump and Pikachu is taking a drink.

Meanwhile, when Ash chases the real version of Kanon through Altromare, she responds saying "I don't know you." I'm sure if it was Kanon who gave Ash the picture, she would have at least said something like "Thank you" or "This is for you."

But let's say like this!
If she would say something, then we would know for sure that it was Kanon :wink:
And they want us to think who it was..
so its hard...

by the way, will lil_leprachaun33 and AshMistyMayfan get a shock after they've seen pokemon heroes :wink: . in thread "pokemon4-ever whoa" they talk about pokemon or humans can't die in pokemon movies/shows

Trainer_Kelly
12-28-2004, 08:29 PM
I did...personally, it didn't even make it onto the Favorties or Least favorites list. O_o personally, I didn't like it at all, like I didn't like Pokémon 2000...>.> I feel so bad for Poor Chikarita! ;_; Personally, I thought the movie was the worest PKMN movie yet...>.> Or else, that only has to do with the dubbed...I wanna compare it to the Japanese on first...not that I'll be able to see it...