PDA

View Full Version : Golden Sun Chat

Wind Adept Liam
04-25-2004, 12:37 AM
Let's talk about Golden Sun here! What's your favorite character?

Mechaflame
04-25-2004, 12:43 AM
I haven't played my Golden Sun for a long time. Well, I like Piers! :biggrin:

Wind Adept Liam
04-25-2004, 12:50 AM

I bet you can guess what mine is.

-
-
-
-
-
-
For those of you that have been sitrusly (i made up a word!) frozen, its Alex.

Mechaflame
04-25-2004, 12:54 AM
Gasp! Really!? I did not know that... *end of sarcasm* :biggrin:

Wind Adept Liam
04-25-2004, 01:04 AM

Why do you like him? Because he could be 300 years old and you don't care?

I like Alex cause he dosen't have a care in the world. Proof to show that:

Karst: "Alex, whose side are you on?"

Alex: "I am on nobody's side. I just want the 4 Elemental Lighthouses to be lit."

VenusaurTrainer
04-25-2004, 01:07 AM
My favorite character is Issac becuase I love the way he fights.

Mechaflame
04-25-2004, 01:08 AM
Hmm, nice. But I like Piers because he's "cold"! :biggrin:

Wind Adept Liam
04-25-2004, 01:15 AM
Hmm, nice. But I like Piers because he's "cold"! :biggrin:

Example:

Sheba: Uhh....Piers....how old are you?

Piers: Why do you ask? It's not related to our quest!

I feel sorry for Piers because his mother died when he got blown away in the tidal wave...:cry:

VenusaurTrainer
04-25-2004, 01:17 AM
Piers is cool also he is my second favorite character.

Wind Adept Liam
04-25-2004, 01:27 AM
Ok I'll change the subject now.

Ok, I am ignoring the fact that I am being called a Rookie Trainer now. :rolleyes: It's more like a rookie adept...even though I do like Pokemon.

HELP! I am at the Shamen Village Boss, Manpa and Knights. They are tough! Please help me out with a strategy!

VenusaurTrainer
04-25-2004, 01:30 AM
Take out the two knights first then focus on the Shamen.

Mechaflame
04-25-2004, 01:32 AM
What VenusaurTrainer said. That's my main strategy. :biggrin:

Wind Adept Liam
04-25-2004, 01:34 AM
Take out the two knights first then focus on the Shamen.

I'll try it...mind me, but why take out the knights when the Shamen's tougher?

And since when are Indian Warriors called Knights? Lol

VenusaurTrainer
04-25-2004, 01:35 AM
Thats the best way to defeat him.

BTW: You can call me VT for short thats what everybody does.

Mechaflame
04-25-2004, 01:37 AM
Then VT it will be, VT! :biggrin:

EDIT - Sorry, gotta go. My dad's kicking me off the computer... :cry:
Later Liam and VT.

Wind Adept Liam
04-25-2004, 01:39 AM
Thats the best way to defeat him.

BTW: You can call me VT for short thats what everybody does.

OK u r VT omg!

VenusaurTrainer
04-25-2004, 01:42 AM
OK u r VT omg!

Why are you so surprised?

Kenny_C.002
04-25-2004, 02:45 AM
Fav. Character: Jenna by far. Next is Sheba/Mia.

Anyway, just telling you that Alex, saying the "I just want to see the lighthouses lit" is just a coverup. You'll find the truth someday. :tongue:

As for the shaman village, it's a good tactic to go mass psynergy on the small fry first. By taking them out, you minimize the damage you take. Also, all psynergy is "super effectvie" against all of them, so it's more preferable to smack them with ragnarok (Felix), Fume/Fume Serpent (Jenna), Whatever oyu want with Sheba, and Dimond dust with Piers. Of course, if you're not using pure types then you're on your own with figuring which elemental spells are good for you.

Remember to heal once about every 2 turns, since you don't want your health to go too low (those guys can be quite strong).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So...anything else? :tongue:

VenusaurTrainer
04-25-2004, 02:51 AM
Yeah healing at the right time is very importan in that battle.

Kenny_C.002
04-25-2004, 03:04 AM
With the exception of facing doom dragon and dullihan, the main thing would be to just heal when you're just above half of your life (BUT you have to be sure that your guy would heal before the next attack). If your guy goes after, heal at about 75% life. Better safe than sorry.

VenusaurTrainer
04-25-2004, 03:07 AM
Kenny what was your favorite game? Golden Sun or the Lost Age. I liked Golden Sun better for some strange reason.

RaichuGuardian
04-25-2004, 03:29 AM
Lost age. I don't know why. It's more expansive.
Anyway, my fav is Ivan! Yeah!
I am assuming you have all been to Adepts Refuge. I am Ivan and Raichu there. I don't see any familliar faces...accept for Kento Kash of course :angel:

If you have not been there, shame on you. Go to Golden Sun Adepts Refuge. I don't have the link, but if you look in Kento Kash's sig.

Kenny_C.002
04-25-2004, 04:26 AM
Second one, just cuz it's got more Jenna in it. :P

Mechaflame
04-25-2004, 04:49 PM
I like the second one because that's the only one I have! Hehehe! :sweat:

Kenny_C.002
04-26-2004, 03:50 AM
Has anyone noticed how unorigianl the Darksword's unleash is?

If you don't know what it is, you can get some dark matter and tell Sunshine to forge it. You might get the darksword, which has a +210 attack and it is cursed.

RaichuGuardian
04-26-2004, 11:00 PM
Well,I have the Darksword on my Felix...I gave my Sol Blade to Isaac, who in my view, is better :biggrin:

ReclusiveDemon
04-26-2004, 11:20 PM
Fav. Character: Alex. You have to love how he looks.

Fav. Game: Golden Sun.

I like the games, though I have failed to beat the end level for both of the games.

VenusaurTrainer
04-26-2004, 11:45 PM
Has anyone noticed how unorigianl the Darksword's unleash is?

If you don't know what it is, you can get some dark matter and tell Sunshine to forge it. You might get the darksword, which has a +210 attack and it is cursed.

I hate using a cursed weapon on one of my people I just dont like them.

RaichuGuardian
04-26-2004, 11:48 PM
I don't know, but doesn't the Cleric Ring or something negate cursed weapons?

Wind Adept Liam
04-27-2004, 01:11 AM
He dosen't care about the lighthouses? Weird...okay, I still like him. YAY!!! I beat Moapa and Knights! And Agato and Kurst! I'm at Magma Rock and MAN ARE ISSAC, GARET, IVAN AND MIA WEAK!!! They're only at Lv.28 when you get them! My other party is at Level 35! I'm not really "stuck" anywhere. So...here is my character list in order of favorites.

1. Alex (He's coooool.)
2. Ivan (SPARK PLASMA CANNON ATTACK!!!)
3. Issac (He's the most 'heroic' character in the game)
4. Felix (Uhh...can't explain this one.)
5. Saturos (He is the most powerful Mars Adept, except for Agato and karst)
6. Menardi (If she wasn't with Saturos, i'd ditch her.)
7. Karst (Ohh.......hi my name is uhh...I forgot...you big hot)
8. Piers (He's a Lemurian for god's slice of meat!)
9. Jenna (Helpful in the game...good healer)
10. Mia (Best female good character in the game next to Sheba)
11. Sheba (Same powers as Ivan!)
12. Agatto (Macho Man)
13. Garet (Hmm...I dunno.)

VenusaurTrainer
04-27-2004, 02:09 AM
I don't know, but doesn't the Cleric Ring or something negate cursed weapons?

Yeah it cancels it out but I still don't like the weapons. They are not my favorite.

Kenny_C.002
04-28-2004, 02:32 AM
Was just wondering if you've seen how crappy it is, that's all. I ditched the darksword too after getting Excalibur. And the thunder crown is STILL good at the end of the game (so that's the only cursed thing I have equipped).

btw Liam, did you transfer from the first game? cuz they would have the exact same stats and stuff...

Wind Adept Liam
04-30-2004, 12:54 AM
No I did not, but I wish I did because their stats suck... but I DID make a major improvment in their stats, from 6 levels less then my GS2 party to 2 levels less...

Oh, and I beat the game, did anybody find Doom Dragon VERY hard? I created a strategy for it.

Main Team:

Issac
Level 37
Dinnjinn-Any 5, or 6 including Geode (All Set)
Weapons: Sol Blade, Hyper Boots, Mythril Helm, Riot Gloves (Riot?!!) and Valkrie Mail

Garet
Level 37
Dinnjin-5 Venus, 4 Jupiter, including Granite (All Set)
Weapons: Any, maybe Amene's Hood

Ivan
Level 37
Dinnjin-4 Venus, 5 Mercury including Shade (All Set)
Weapons-Medatation Rod, Psychic Circlet and Iris Robe

Mia
Level 37
Dinnjin-Mercury, 7 Mars, including Flash and Tonic (All Set)
Weapons-Any, but make sure she has at least 1 water of life

Indivisual Team:

Felix
Level 39
Dinnjin-9 Venus (All but one are Standby)
Weapons-Possibly Lightning Sword

Jenna
Level 39
Dinjin-2 Mercury, 7 Mars (All on standby)
Weapons-Any

Sheba
Level 39
Dinjin-9 Jupiter (All but on on Standby)
Weapons-Possibly Flash Rod

Piers
Level 39
Dinjin-9 Mercury (All but one on Standby)
Weapons-Any

Phase one-Tri Headed Dragon
----------------------------

Turn One

Issac Attacks
Garet uses his strongest Psyenergy
Ivan uses Shine Plasma
Mia casts Flash

If you cast Flash or any other barrier Dinjin, Doom Dragon will not be able to attack for 1 one of his 4 turns. Flash also makes it so everything does about 5 damage, so this is a good stratgegy.

Turn Two

Issac Attacks
Garet casts Granite
Ivan uses a Wish Psyenergy
Mia sets Flash

Turn Three

Issac Attacks
Garet uses Death Leap/Dive
Ivan uses Shine Plasma
Mia uses Flash

Turn Four

Issac Attacks
Garet uses his strongest Psyenergy
Ivan casts Shade
Mia sets Flash

The only thing that can mess this up is if Doom Dragon uses Dinjin Fest on Mia. If he's still alive after this, just keep Issac attacking and Mia alternating Flash and setting it. He has about 6,000 HP. If a character dies, have Ivan use Revive or use a Water of Life.

Phase two-Volcano Dragon
--------------------------

Turn One

Issac attacks
Garet uses Granite
Ivan uses Shade or a Wish Psyenergy
Mia uses Douse Drop

Turn Two

Issac attacks
Garet uses Death Leap/Dive
Ivan uses Shine Plasma
Mia uses whatever

It won't be long before your GS Party dies. But before they do, try to get at least half of his 8,000 HP down.

Turn 3

Felix Summons Judgement
Jenna Summons Meteor
Sheba Summons Thor
Piers Summons Boreas

Turn 4
Felix Summons Judgement
Jenna uses any Level 3 Summon
Sheba Summons Thor
Piers Summons Boreas

Doom Dragon shouldn't survive this.

Phase 3-Doom Dragon

Turn 1
Felix uses a strong Psyenergy
Jenna uses Cool Aura
Sheba uses Destruction Ray
Piers does whatever

Turn 2

OK, this is so hopless. This turn is where you go down. Try to set all the Mars Dinjini you can.

Turn 3
Felix summons any Level 3 Summon
Jenna summons Iris or Meteor
Sheba defends
Piers does whatever

If Doom Dragon survives this, it's time to pull out the emergency turn.

Turn 4
Felix uses Grand Gaia
Jenna uses Cool Aura
Sheba summons Thor
Piers uses Diamond Berg

Hope this helps!

Kenny_C.002
04-30-2004, 01:35 AM
Yeah. The Doom Draggy isn't too hard to beat. Dullihan is just painfully difficult tho... It's a shame that you didn't, cuz you won't have all of the dijinni toget to the hidden dungeon. I'd get you the bronze password, but I don't remember it...

It's okay tho. The game's good enough for two rounds anyway. :P

boltAge
04-30-2004, 07:53 AM
I have GS: TLA, and seriously, I think I'm too stupid for the game. I never make through a single puzzle or know where to go in the game without using a walkthrough. I threw it aside because it was too much of a hassle.

Wind Adept Liam
04-30-2004, 11:42 AM
I have GS: TLA, and seriously, I think I'm too stupid for the game. I never make through a single puzzle or know where to go in the game without using a walkthrough. I threw it aside because it was too much of a hassle.

In my oppinion, Pokemon R/S is too easy and too short. Pokemon R/B was MUCH better, and G/S is a lot like Lost Age because of how it relates to the first game.

VenusaurTrainer
04-30-2004, 11:47 AM
Yeah R/S was way too easy. I love the puzzles they use in GS: TLA. :smile:

Kenny_C.002
04-30-2004, 11:15 PM
I don't know. I thought all of the puzzles were too easy and I'd wish they were harder to do than they were in the game. I mean, almost everything in the game requires you to basically push logs. It's just too simple...Again, my opinion.

Wind Adept Liam
05-01-2004, 01:12 AM
Two new topics:

A: Who did you give the Sol Blade to? I usally give it to Felix, allthough it changes for my strategys for some bosses.

B: ARRRRRRGH! I can't beat Star Magician! Can someone give me a in-depth strategy? (Look at my Doom Dragon Strategy for the Format)

Kenny_C.002
05-03-2004, 12:19 AM
1. I give it to Felix just because he needs the stats. I don't change this setup, since Issac doesn't need it (has excalibur).

2. Don't have an in-depth thing, but guidelines:

a) Summons suck. As tempting as it is to use summons, the bonus lost to use them is not worth the cause. Besides, those stupid balls don't die very well when you use summons for some reason.

b) alternate flash/shade/granite. Although this will effectively drop the number of attackers to 2 (1 if you need to heal O_O), but it's also the safest thing to do, since the damage reduction will be crazy.

c) Aim for the refresh balls as first priority. Second are guardian balls. Third are the red ones. The thunder ball is likely the least dangerous of them (sure they will spark plasma you every turn, but you can handle the damage with flash/granite/shade. Refresh balls heal (gone), guardian balls protect (drop damage to like 1 or 2, gone), anger balls deal like 300 damage to a person and like 200 to two people if they decide to explode.

d) Have patience. It's a LONNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG battle.

e) Once you stablize, you can start using dijinni with your main attacker (who will be attacking every turn anyway), and summon with him. Note that the balls should always be your first target (well the guardian and refresh balls anyway), and summon only if the coast is toast (clear). Although this rarely happens, you DO get the chances to deal decent damage to Star Magician. Also note that the healer/attacker does NOT USE A SINGLE DIJINNI in case the attacker dies.

f) your second party should be all unset. This will allow you to have essentially 4 turns of summons to blast STar Magician with when the coast is clear.

g) NEVER summon if there is a guardian ball on the field.

THat's all I can say for now...

Wind Adept Liam
05-03-2004, 12:58 AM
1. I give it to Felix just because he needs the stats. I don't change this setup, since Issac doesn't need it (has excalibur).

2. Don't have an in-depth thing, but guidelines:

a) Summons suck. As tempting as it is to use summons, the bonus lost to use them is not worth the cause. Besides, those stupid balls don't die very well when you use summons for some reason.

b) alternate flash/shade/granite. Although this will effectively drop the number of attackers to 2 (1 if you need to heal O_O), but it's also the safest thing to do, since the damage reduction will be crazy.

c) Aim for the refresh balls as first priority. Second are guardian balls. Third are the red ones. The thunder ball is likely the least dangerous of them (sure they will spark plasma you every turn, but you can handle the damage with flash/granite/shade. Refresh balls heal (gone), guardian balls protect (drop damage to like 1 or 2, gone), anger balls deal like 300 damage to a person and like 200 to two people if they decide to explode.

d) Have patience. It's a LONNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG battle.

e) Once you stablize, you can start using dijinni with your main attacker (who will be attacking every turn anyway), and summon with him. Note that the balls should always be your first target (well the guardian and refresh balls anyway), and summon only if the coast is toast (clear). Although this rarely happens, you DO get the chances to deal decent damage to Star Magician. Also note that the healer/attacker does NOT USE A SINGLE DIJINNI in case the attacker dies.

f) your second party should be all unset. This will allow you to have essentially 4 turns of summons to blast STar Magician with when the coast is clear.

g) NEVER summon if there is a guardian ball on the field.

THat's all I can say for now...

Good Strategy! 1 Question: Can the Star Magician bring back spheres from the dead? If he can, I WILL NEVER BEAT HIM UNLESS HE HAS LIKE 3,000 HP!!!!

P.S. How do you get Excalibur? Sounds cool.

Kenny_C.002
05-03-2004, 09:01 PM
Star Magician doesn't bring them back from the dead, he just creates MORE balls by wasting a turn. As long as you keep at it, you'll get there.

Exclibur is a forged sword from the Orhanlicon (sp?), there is a 5% chance that you get it if you decide to forge something from that raw material. Be careful that you need like 25000 gold to get it after it is forged (being the most powerful forged weapon in the game...). Sometimes when you are on the roll, you can get a couple (I got 3 this way, just continuously feed Sunshine with them until I get Excaliburs).

Problem is that you don't have all of the dijinni (and won't be either...), so you can't get more of that Orhanlicon to forge (I can tell you the RNG method, but it's pointless to do so right now anyway).

My tips on that is save before you give the Orhanlicon to Sunshine and hope for the best.

btw, its stats:

+180 Attack
Unleashese Legend (either 1x unleash or a 3x unleash, meaning slight boost in damage or 3x the damage)

Star Jirachi
05-06-2004, 09:03 PM
I have both and I like Lost Age better because of Dullahan............and then again........

Dullahan is kind of easy to beat...Use the Gold Transfer Password and when you get Issac and his party they'll be on Lv99 then make Ivan a Necromage with the Tomegathericon and Venus, Mercury, and Mars or Jupiter x3 I forgot........Then Ivan will have Call Dullahan and Dullahan is weak against Wind attacks and Call Dullahan is a Jupiter Psyenergy then Call Dullahan will do about 1,000 damage on him...............but Doom Dragon and Dullahan are annoying with that Djinn Storm attack

Btw~Star Magician's HP is at least around 7,000

Kenny_C.002
05-07-2004, 01:28 AM
I was playing battle monsters for no reason one day.

battle 1: Dullihan
battle 2: Dullihan
battle 3: Dullihan (I died)

Ouch. :P

Matt & Vulpix
05-08-2004, 10:29 PM
I want to buy Golden Sun 1, but I can't find a store that has it in stock =/;

Star Jirachi
05-10-2004, 12:03 AM
These are my classes right now

btw~ This is their classes and number of Djinn to set to them and or Item too.

Felix-Paladin-Mercury x5, Mars x4

Piers-Guardian-Venus x7, Mercury,Jupiter x1

Issac-Ronin-Mars x5, Jupiter x4

Garet-Ranger-Mercury x6,Jupiter x3

Jenna-Disciple-Venus,Jupiter x4,Mars x1

Sheba-Harlequin-Mysterious Card-Venus x1,Mercury x3,Jupiter x3,Mars x2

Mia-Beast Lord-Trainer's Whip-Venus,Mars,Jupiter x3

Ivan-Necromage-Tomegathericon-Venus,Mercury,Mars x3

Wind Adept Liam
05-20-2004, 01:31 AM
My stats:

Felix
Level 40
Equipment: Sol Blade, Valkrie Mail, Riot Gloves
Dinjini: 9 Venus

Jenna
Level 40
Equipment: Pirates Sword, Iris robe
Dinjini-9 Mars (with Flash of course, and it's VERY important that Jenna can heal)

Sheba
Level 40
Equipment: Meditation Rod, Psychic Circlet
Dinjini-9 Jupiter, Mystery Card

Piers
Level 40
Equipment: Disk Axe, Metal Sheild
Dinjini-9 Mercury

Issac
Level 36
Equipment: Fire Brand
Dinjini-4 Jupiter, 5 Venus

Garet
Level 36
Equipment:
Dinjini-9 Mars

Ivan
Level 36
Equipment: Flash Rod
Dinjini-5 Mercury, 4 Jupiter

Mia
Level 36
Equipment:
Dinjini-5 Jupiter, 4 Mars

The plan is Jenna is the healer and heals every time they need (Every turn against Dullahan, Doom Dragon and Agato and Karst) Issac uses Oddsesy against Water elements and maybe attacks with Meggido. Sheba uses the powerful juggle attacks and summons Thor. Piers uses Diamond Berg, Glacier or summons Boreas (only on the Fire elements) The other team now, Issac summons Catastrophie or uses Death Plunge. Garet just uses a strong psyenergy and Ivan does to, and finally Mia heals.

For those of you that don't now the pysenergy cycle here it is:

Venus---------------------------------------------->>>Mercury
^ |
^ |
^ |
| |
| |
| |
| +
| +
| +
Jupiter<<<--------------------------------------------Mars

Oops I messed up well anyways, lets just say Jupiter "eats" Venus, Venus "eats" Mercury, Mercury eats Mars, and Mars eats Jupiter.

Kenny_C.002
05-20-2004, 03:21 AM
Well Bosses cheat. Dullihan is weak to wind and resistant to everything else...

My stats:

Issac: Level 58
Equipment: Excalibur, Lucky Cap, Cosmos Shield,Valkerie Mail, Dragon Boots
Dijinni: 4 mars, 5 Jupiter

Jenna: Level 58
Equipment: Trisiphone Edge, Psychic Circlet, Riot Gloves, Oracle's Robe, Golden Boots
Dijinni: 9 mars
(Real Deal: 4 Earth, 5 Jupiter)

Sheba: Level 58
Equipment: Lachesis' Rule, Psychic Circlet, Mythril Armlet, Mysterious Robe, Dragon Boots, Togathericon
Djinni: 3 Venus, 3 Mars, 3 Mercury

Mia: Level 58
Equipment: Lachesis' Rule, Psychic Circlet, Big Bang Gloves, Iris Robe, Dragon Boots
Djinni: 8 Mercury, 1 (not set) venus
(Real deal: 7 Mars, 2 Mercury)

Felix: Level 52
Equipment: Sol Blade, Dragon helm, Cosmos Shield, Mrthil Clothes, Dragon Boots
Dijinni: 2 Venus, 7 Jupiter
(Real deal: 4 Mars, 5 Jupiter)

Garet: Level 51
Equipment: Darksword, Fear Helm, Terra Shield, Demon Mail, Hyper Boots, Cleric's Ring
Djinni: 1 venus, 2 mars, 6 Judpiter
(Real deal: 5 Venus, 4 Jupiter)

Ivan: Level 51
Equipment:Trisiphone Edge, Psychic Circlet, Mythril Armlet, Mythril Cloths, Hyper Boots
Dijinni: 4 Venus, 5 Mercury
(Real DeaL: 8 Mercury, 1 unset Venus)

Piers: Level 51
Equipment: Excalibur, Gloria Helm, Riot Gloves, Xylion Armour, Leather Boots
Dijinni: 7 Venus, 2 Mercury

My RNG party, that's why the Dijinni Placement is so weird. Anyway, my strategy here is to get as many of the rare items as possible so my guys get more and more cool equipment (though they tend to be the same). :P

Wind Adept Liam
05-21-2004, 12:31 AM
Do any of you have a published huide for GSLA?

Kenny_C.002
05-22-2004, 03:58 AM
Nope. I don't have the guide. I kinda wish I did so I can scan some of the pics for people as maps. But i don't. And the "real deal for Ivan" is actually for Piers. I made a mistake there. :P

Matt & Vulpix
05-25-2004, 08:17 PM
I beat Golden Sun I not long ago.
I'm working on beating Golden Sun II: The Lost Age. I'm at the part after Jupiter Lighthouse.

Kenny_C.002
05-27-2004, 01:55 AM
Keep going Matt! Almost to Issac! (note that this is not a spoiler since the manual even says it lol)

Mechaflame
05-29-2004, 09:26 PM
I finally defeated Golden Sun Lost Age. Yep, found my spot in the story and finished it. It was at the little village before one of the Lighthouses... :clap:

Cooltrainerjoey
05-30-2004, 09:53 PM
I have both GS games. On GS2 I need some help. After you get the boat , where do you go.

Kenny_C.002
05-31-2004, 03:12 AM
You can go southeast to the Aqua Rock or northeast to Gaia Rock. If you haven't beaten Air's Rock on land yet, you can go for that first (recommended). Aqua rock is easier than Gaia Rock, btw.

Mechaflame
05-31-2004, 03:16 AM
And if you need help on anything in that game, just go to:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/game/12775.html

RaichuGuardian
06-14-2004, 03:13 AM
Kenny C...are you by any chance ikillkenny? You have done so much for the GS community! Of course, only if you are.

I think I am going to start a Golden Sun RP.

Steven
06-14-2004, 05:02 AM
All I know is I have all the Djinn, I've gotten some of the best items from both games, I activated everything, I have all my people fully equipped... I have both games... I've beaten it... uh... I froget who has what, and I'm probably sounding like a blur... It's one of my favorite games of all time... (Very ironic name... nvm) I might just start playing it again...

Kenny_C.002
06-25-2004, 02:39 AM
Raichu: No I'm not ikillkenny...wow remember this guy from somewhere...but where? WHERE? (Gamefaqs...) didn't I like e-mail the guy some time or something? Wow, it's so weird and awkward wit the cobwebs.

Anyway, you sure you got the stuff that's practically impossible to get without the RNG method, Steve?

Mal511
11-17-2004, 03:02 PM
I play the game also..I Beaten the fusion dragen in the first game..im stuck in the second :oops: My favo persons in the game is piers and garet....

Tamer Marco
11-17-2004, 03:04 PM
Hey, please don't post in threads that no one has posted in in over a week. Thank you, and goodbye.

Keeper_of_Light
11-27-2004, 06:02 PM
Golden Sun Rules!!! Probs my favourite PRG EVER!!! Well I like all the characters. I heard about a Golen Sun 3 on the Gamecube, anyone else heard anything about it? I think it will be so kool.

sonicam
11-27-2004, 08:17 PM
I love Golden Sun as well, i have both games.

My favorite character is Ivan.
My favorite element is Wind/Jupiter.

If anyone still needs help in these games, i'll help as well, along with Kenny.

Keeper_of_Light
11-30-2004, 02:40 PM
I will help out too if I can, I know next to everything about the first Golden Sun, not so much about The Lost Age, but I have finished it.

Zenaku
11-30-2004, 03:12 PM
Golden Sun 3, for GCN? Dude, I heard about a possible GCN GS game almost a year ago, and nothing been confirmed. As far as I know, it was supposed to be a GCN version of the GBA games; not a sequal. Seems like it might never happen, but you never know.

Keeper_of_Light
11-30-2004, 03:14 PM
Well I hope it does happen.

boltAge
11-30-2004, 03:43 PM
Old thread but w/e, this threads lacks new threads anyway.

Oh yeah, I either forgot everything in the games, but what was the relevance of Golden Sun and the game again? I don't think there's any 'Golden Sun' in the game. Similar case with Fire Emblem, the game wasn't even focussing on FE, but it somehow became the title.

Keeper_of_Light
11-30-2004, 10:20 PM
SPOILER: There is the rising of the Golden Sun at the end of The Lost Age.

Thanatos
12-01-2004, 01:56 AM
Ah Golden Sun, the one game I wrote Fanfic about...

I love these games. They are brilliant. Camelot deserve more recognition.

boltAge
12-01-2004, 02:41 AM
SPOILER: There is the rising of the Golden Sun at the end of The Lost Age.
No wonder, I didn't complete GS:TLA. Oh well.

Matthew
12-01-2004, 05:37 AM
Yes, they are brilliant games... some of my favorites actually.... crappy thing is though, I accidently threw them away while cleaning my room XD.... I hated myself for quite awhile... I threw away about 6 or so GBA games... including GS1 and 2, Link to the past, and a few other great games....

Thanatos
12-01-2004, 06:16 AM
How did you manage to "throw away" games? Was it all just in a pile or something?

Matthew
12-01-2004, 06:40 AM
Kinda. I was mad that my mom was forcing me to clean my room, and I kept them in a pouch that was quite ugly... and I didn't want it anymore... so I threw it out and whatever was inside it.... unknown to me at the time that they were in there.... I haven't seen them since.... so I assume I threw them out.... I searcehd everywhere for them.... bah.... sucks for me... I was at the final bosses anyway, so I sorta beat the game... lol.