PDA

View Full Version : speculations: how will pokemon end?

Sceptile Frost
03-06-2006, 12:36 AM
How do you think the pokemon anime will end?

Personally, I think that Ash will either:

a. die
b. marry Misty
c. marry May
d. win a tournament for once and then beat the E4.

It would be cool to see how others think the anime will end...

Pika57
03-06-2006, 01:26 AM
It'll end with Ash about to depart on a new Journey, and then They'll run out of fan support.

NightBreaker
03-06-2006, 03:01 AM
Pokemon? End?

Is E an option?

note: E- the show will never end because the writers will just give us useless fillers until the end of time.

Katera
03-06-2006, 03:15 AM
It'll end with Ash about to depart on a new Journey, and then They'll run out of fan support.
I agree. Although, I wish Ash would just go ahead and commit suicide. :(

However, they might make a scary show to replace the series. Like, a whole series of "Pikachu's Vacation". T_T NP's dream series?

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
03-06-2006, 05:11 AM
I'm not sure how it will end...

But I'd like it to end with Ash winning a League and becoming a Pokemon Master and getting together with Misty. May can go off and be a coordinator somewhere with Drew, and Max will take over the Petalburg Gym or start his own journey. Oh, and Brock will become a world famous breeder and open his own Day Care Center.

HKim
03-06-2006, 06:44 AM
I'm not sure how it will end...

But I'd like it to end with Ash winning a League and becoming a Pokemon Master and getting together with Misty. May can go off and be a coordinator somewhere with Drew, and Max will take over the Petalburg Gym or start his own journey. Oh, and Brock will become a world famous breeder and open his own Day Care Center.

That is the kind of ending I invision. Pokemon is definitely a happy series and should end on a happy note.

Of course, the real journey is never over and new characters need to step up if the old ones step down.

Thanatos
03-06-2006, 12:37 PM
Badly.

Marill
03-06-2006, 06:57 PM
That is the kind of ending I invision. Pokemon is definitely a happy series and should end on a happy note.

Of course, the real journey is never over and new characters need to step up if the old ones step down.
Do you think that once they finish with Ash that they will follow a whole new trainer and his/her journey? Sort of like Yu-Gi-Oh! and the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX spin-off?

Sceptile Frost
03-06-2006, 10:05 PM
Ya, they probably will make a spin-off of pokemon. Maybe something with Ash's and Misty's/May's children in FR/LG clothes. It could be called like um, Son of a Master, or something.

Pika57
03-06-2006, 11:19 PM
An Orre shwo might be cool. Just rough it up. And add violence.... and don't let 4kids get to it...

Rizaado
03-07-2006, 03:30 AM
I'd like it to end:

Ash becomes master, then retiers, sell all his pokemon but pikachu, Ash marries Pikachu.

Ok i don't want it to end like that but it would be kind-of funny.

Actually I think they should drop it and make a new one with new non-game-based characters with more action and not the same plot over and over and over and over and over (continued till show drops)

AshMistyMayfan
03-07-2006, 05:07 AM
Having Ash die reminds me of Sailor Moon's first season ender: That was terrible to see all the SEnshi die. I am sure the ending was rewritten to 'bring the girls back to life somehow', and they'd live happily ever after being resurrected and being normal girls because there must've been outrage in Japan to air such a horrific episode, and I am sure Japan has learned quickly to NOT kill the hero of the show.

To me, Ash marries Misty. It's also possible they'll have somebody else on the journey. I am sure the Oore games were not made for a reason other then us playing them.

I hope they show Ash kissing Misty, heh heh!:razz: