PDA

View Full Version : Day and Night?

gamevoid
03-06-2004, 04:55 PM
Is there going to be Day and night in these games? and if not how dose evee evolve into Umbreon and Espeon?

Princemallow14
03-06-2004, 05:13 PM
Is there going to be Day and night in these games? and if not how dose evee evolve into Umbreon and Espeon?
Maybe you can catch them in the wild.

Chiki
03-06-2004, 05:50 PM
Nah, IMO, umbreon and espeon would be too rare to find in the wild. Mabye on the Islands they have day/nite....i really have no clue :confused:

Pokemon World Mazter
03-07-2004, 05:04 PM
I think there might be Day and Night. Because if you get Eevee, then you can evolve it to any of the 5 evolutions. So Eevee might evolve to Umbreon / Espeon if there is Day / Night. Hopefully there will be :smile:

Alpha
03-07-2004, 05:52 PM
There will be day and night indeed.

VenusaurTrainer
03-07-2004, 10:23 PM
I hope their will be day and night. Its a cool feature.

TSH
03-07-2004, 11:18 PM
I for one hope they don't have day and night -- Day and night was the most irritating feature in GSC. I don't like having to play all day and all night to get my desired monsters. Sorry, but maybe they could have some kinda simulator or something, who knows? But playing the *** version, I see no time feature that would activate this, so odds are, no. Sorry folks!

GreenF!reR@ge
03-08-2004, 12:36 AM
I hope there is because they didn't have it in ruby and sapphire, they also didn't have pokegear with a watch :cry: ....I hope Fr and LG will have thoughs features...

Absol-charmander 13
03-08-2004, 01:33 AM
Accorting to the game I played, there is not day and night. I think a way to get Umbreon and Espeon might be to trade with colosseum, because they are your two starters in colosseum. I am not exactly sure if fr/lg will be able to tell time though, that might be the case to get them.

Shroomish
03-08-2004, 02:35 AM
Or the way to get Espeon and Umbreon might be the same as it is in R/S. If Eevee evolves before 6 o'clock PM, it becomes an Espeon; anytime after and it's an Umbreon. (Or so I've been told by reliable sources...)

Thunderbird
03-08-2004, 09:14 AM
Or the way to get Espeon and Umbreon might be the same as it is in R/S. If Eevee evolves before 6 o'clock PM, it becomes an Espeon; anytime after and it's an Umbreon. (Or so I've been told by reliable sources...)So true, Shroomish. There's no day and night feature in RS nor FR/LG but there's always a clock in your house!! Just check it out to see if it's day or night.

Francky
03-10-2004, 11:35 PM
Day and night feature was personaly the best thing they had made in this game :biggrin: then, animating the pokemon in the crystal versions was the summum :dance: Where are those little toutch of magic in the gba versions? what have the done with pokemon!!! :shifty: lol

Seriously, the only big thing there will be in those new versions will be the satisfaction to use the old and strong pokemon from Y/R/B... no cherry on the top :frown: ... no day/night, no animated pokemon, only a couple of new games...

Make it a blast! come on! yeah, i realy miss the half hour to catch a lugia :wink:

fire_turtle
03-10-2004, 11:47 PM
Actually, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Legendary Dogs, Legendary Birds, Mewtwo and maybe more will be obtainable.

DoomDesire
03-11-2004, 02:22 AM
Day and night feature was personaly the best thing they had made in this game :biggrin: then, animating the pokemon in the crystal versions was the summum :dance: Where are those little toutch of magic in the gba versions? what have the done with pokemon!!! :shifty: lol

Seriously, the only big thing there will be in those new versions will be the satisfaction to use the old and strong pokemon from Y/R/B... no cherry on the top :frown: ... no day/night, no animated pokemon, only a couple of new games...

Make it a blast! come on! yeah, i realy miss the half hour to catch a lugia :wink:

I loved night and day and i thought it was cool how you could catch different pokemon at different parts of the day. I guess Nintendo made it so they can keep the game more original without adding Night/Day and still include Espeon and Umbreon pokemon that evolve at different parts of the day.

LolJolteonMaster
03-11-2004, 02:53 AM
Maybe they do. In R/S, I never really noticed Day and Night. It almost always looked like afternoon. But, this game does seem to always look sunny. Hmmmmm.............

Thunderbird
03-11-2004, 09:11 AM
Actually, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Legendary Dogs, Legendary Birds, Mewtwo and maybe more will be obtainable.
Actually, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Ho-oh, Lugia and Deoxys are all catchable in the game. however, for some of them, u will need to trade or obtain an e-card in order to catch them.

Steven
03-15-2004, 06:53 AM
Wurmple is in R/S and there's not day/night feature. I'm assuming Eevee is the same way.

Thunderbird
03-15-2004, 08:35 AM
^It may be possible but i hope not, or else i have to train another Eevee again if it evolves to a wrong one :rolleyes:

pokemon99
01-23-2006, 04:42 PM
I Love Day I Have a EEVEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Japucar
01-23-2006, 07:21 PM
Dude this thread is like two years ole!!

Don't revive threads over 1 month old, please.

Seawolf
01-24-2006, 01:12 AM
Yeah, what Japucar said. Don't do this again.