PDA

View Full Version : Help with Colosseum...

Eric and Totodile
04-25-2004, 02:22 PM
Ok. I just got the game, and I'm already up to the part where I (accidently) killed Shadow Entei. I saw Celebi, and now...when I purified my croconaw, I realized it was a female! I'm not being a racist of genders, but is there a second croconaw I can obtain in the game?

RaichuGuardian
04-25-2004, 03:05 PM
Sry...no. BUT! Well, no. You can still get a female Quilava and Bayleef. Sry. Restart your game, because I can see that Totodile is your fav Poke.

Chiki
04-25-2004, 05:23 PM
No, you can't capture another Croconaw.....BUT!!!

I wouln't restart your game because if you trade a FEMALE croconaw to ruby/sapphire, and breed it with a pokemon in the same egg group, you get an egg with a totodile inside (possibly a boy)!!! :smile:

RaichuGuardian
04-25-2004, 05:30 PM
Wha wha wait! I thought it said you did NOT get a female! DUDE! That's good that you did! I agree with Chiki, if you breed, you can get an actual Totadile.
Sry, misread that :oops:

Grand Duke
04-25-2004, 09:32 PM
Ok. I just got the game, and I'm already up to the part where I (accidently) killed Shadow Entei.

Well, you won't have to worry about Entei, for you have three chances:

(Don't look if you want to find out yourself)

-First - Mt. Battle
-Second - Realgam Tower
-Third - Deep Collesium

I know this for I didn't get Entei until Deep Collesium

For all of the legendary dogs, you can catch at Realgam Twr. and Deep Collesium (Same with Suowood(sp?)

Lord Celebi
04-27-2004, 11:18 PM
Why in Hell would you not want a female? I WANT a female Croconaw so I can get Totodile! You are Lucky! You shouldn't be mad. IF you really want a Male, just breed it in R/S.

AND... WHY did you use the time flute on Croconaw? His Shadow Bar should've already been all the way down and you could've purified it normally. You should've saved the flute for Tyranitar. Well, you can get 2 more.

bronislav84
04-29-2004, 06:20 PM
Rust, is there any use for the third one? I'm done purifying and I only need to get Ho-oh. Is there any use for the third one at all? And where is it again?

Fyi: I did Metagross and Tyranitar normally (long!) and used my two Flutes on the two starters I didn't get in the main story.

Lord Celebi
05-06-2004, 01:40 AM
Rust, is there any use for the third one? I'm done purifying and I only need to get Ho-oh. Is there any use for the third one at all? And where is it again?

Fyi: I did Metagross and Tyranitar normally (long!) and used my two Flutes on the two starters I didn't get in the main story.
100th Floor of Story Mode Battle Tower.