PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Diamond/Pearl AND Platinum Discussion

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55

absol2005
08-10-2006, 11:11 PM
Could be some rules about that. After acheveing certain level or number of victories, we would become a elite 4 member or champion. Or even exist a world ranking, the first five would become elite 4 member and champion and the 6th place to the 13th place, would be gym leaders.

But you still had to sit all day in a room. >_<

Tidus24
08-10-2006, 11:23 PM
But you still had to sit all day in a room. >_<

Not necessarily. We could be like Giovanni, join with other players and start creating chaos ahahahhaahahh

absol2005
08-10-2006, 11:25 PM
Not necessarily. We could be like Giovanni, join with other players and start creating chaos ahahahhaahahh

Chaos. The game makers won't allow that. They like the responsible trainer who just waits for a sign, while chewing on corn and watching silent movies.

Tidus24
08-10-2006, 11:28 PM
Chaos. The game makers won't allow that. They like the responsible trainer who just waits for a sign, while chewing on corn and watching silent movies.

that sucks :(

Fire Pkmn Master
08-10-2006, 11:29 PM
Well i would like to be a Gym Leader or E4 Leader but then things would go crazy so its not going to happen.
What do you guys think about walking around with other people in the Game.
Like the Tv series. What if you can have someone travel with you.

absol2005
08-10-2006, 11:35 PM
that sucks :(

Watch out for the 4 word rule. I got temp banned for that.

Well i would like to be a Gym Leader or E4 Leader but then things would go crazy so its not going to happen.
What do you guys think about walking around with other people in the Game.
Like the Tv series. What if you can have someone travel with you.

If you walked around with random dudes, you'd have to stop every 5 seconds to hear whining and/or advice.

Fire Pkmn Master
08-10-2006, 11:36 PM
not if you keep pressing the A button. :wink:

absol2005
08-10-2006, 11:37 PM
not if you keep pressing the A button. :wink:

Then they would complain you were ignoring them. XD

Fire Pkmn Master
08-10-2006, 11:44 PM
how would they if you were ignoring them. If they did then i'd e scared. O_O

absol2005
08-10-2006, 11:47 PM
how would they if you were ignoring them. If they did then i'd e scared. O_O

Jesus Christ! You like to be annoyed!

Fire Pkmn Master
08-10-2006, 11:50 PM
Hell NO!!!!!!!!! It was just a thought. i didnt mean anything by having a partner or anything.

absol2005
08-10-2006, 11:54 PM
Hell NO!!!!!!!!! It was just a thought. i didnt mean anything by having a partner or anything.

Oh, I can picture a hord of people in the streets starting to follow you. When you start running out of fright, they run too. When they reach you, they spank you. When they finally leave you alone, you're dead.

Fire Pkmn Master
08-11-2006, 12:01 AM
O_o Why does it have to be like that. If that were to happen then id drop the game and quit.

absol2005
08-11-2006, 12:02 AM
O_o Why does it have to be like that. If that were to happen then id drop the game and quit.

And your poke balls went missing too. They chased you for the rare pokes. XDD

Fire Pkmn Master
08-11-2006, 12:09 AM
O_ONO!!!!!!!!
Why the Horor. Why..how...WHY!!!!!
Damn thsoe bastards.

absol2005
08-11-2006, 12:12 AM
O_ONO!!!!!!!!
Why the Horor. Why..how...WHY!!!!!
Damn thsoe bastards.

Oh yeah.

I and Tidus come in the crime scene.
Me: OMG they killed Blaze!
Tidus: You bastards!

Fire Pkmn Master
08-11-2006, 01:04 AM
i see the light
XP *dies*
[sorry i went to go get some sneakers.]

The Elite Ygseto
08-11-2006, 01:11 AM
Could be some rules about that. After acheveing certain level or number of victories, we would become a elite 4 member or champion. Or even exist a world ranking, the first five would become elite 4 member and champion and the 6th place to the 13th place, would be gym leaders.

A level system would work great! Then we could have a big option to beat "The Best".

Fire Pkmn Master
08-11-2006, 01:24 AM
I like that. A good idea.

chriz da king
08-11-2006, 01:49 AM
Wow , this got way of topic whith the spanking and the killing thing.

Do you think that they would make like some world-wide tournament via WiFi and anybody who wants can join and then after months of tournament battles you get to the finals and squere off against some Brazilian guy. The person who wins will be considered/titled world champ and every year they hold that tournament for champion status. This would be frewakind awesome but the chances of it happening are slim to none. :(

Fire Pkmn Master
08-11-2006, 01:58 AM
Well there was nothing to talk about. Thats why we need more info.
OMG that would be so kool. That would keep me away from doing my homework. Lol Things would go crazy man. Wow.

chriz da king
08-11-2006, 01:58 AM
Umm what is that supposed to mean , I dont think that she will last more than 5-10 min utes at the rate that she is going.

Nobody likes my idea , *crouches in corner and sucks thumb*

Fire Pkmn Master
08-11-2006, 02:01 AM
I said i liked it.
:ermm: That was disgusting. I feel sick now....

PetrifiedGengar
08-11-2006, 02:02 AM
Umm what is that supposed to mean , I dont think that she will last more than 5-10 min utes at the rate that she is going.

Nobody likes my idea , *crouches in corner and sucks thumb*
what's your idea? tell me please?

chriz da king
08-11-2006, 02:07 AM
what's your idea? tell me please?

Read about 4-5 posts back and you will be able to read it.

@ Blaze you posted before me so I didnt know that you liked it. How did you become sick all of a sudden.

PetrifiedGengar
08-11-2006, 02:20 AM
Wow , this got way of topic whith the spanking and the killing thing.

Do you think that they would make like some world-wide tournament via WiFi and anybody who wants can join and then after months of tournament battles you get to the finals and squere off against some Brazilian guy. The person who wins will be considered/titled world champ and every year they hold that tournament for champion status. This would be frewakind awesome but the chances of it happening are slim to none. :(
That's cool, people can pwn other people :3

Fire Pkmn Master
08-11-2006, 02:22 AM
Oh ok. Cause of that Picture and plus im already sick.

chriz da king
08-11-2006, 02:25 AM
That's cool, people can pwn other people :3

Exactly what I am going to do to Blaze when we battle via wi-fi. j/k

@ Blaze what picture you mean the one that hhmmpgumt posted.

PetrifiedGengar
08-11-2006, 02:28 AM
Exactly what I am going to do to Blaze when we battle via wi-fi. j/k

@ Blaze what picture you mean the one that hhmmpgumt posted.
and I will pwn you! not j/k, fine, j/k, I dunno if I can pwn people at the start of the game with like Lv.6 Starter lol....

Fire Pkmn Master
08-11-2006, 02:36 AM
yea the one the person posted. Its making my stomache hurt.
Ill challenge any body. I dont care if i lose or not but i'd love the thrill of the battle.

chriz da king
08-11-2006, 02:38 AM
and I will pwn you! not j/k, fine, j/k, I dunno if I can pwn people at the start of the game with like Lv.6 Starter lol....

LOLOL , looks like you have nevered battled a true Pokemon Masta before , you probably only battled weak un-experianced people , if you battle whith me I will eat you alive(really I will).

Anyways someone make a new topic about D/P.

Fire Pkmn Master
08-11-2006, 02:44 AM
Well when it comes out i want to challenge you.:biggrin:
Would like to but i think we spoke about everything that should change. Hopefully another Magazine will come in tommorow or later today.

chriz da king
08-11-2006, 02:53 AM
Well when it comes out i want to challenge you.:biggrin:
Would like to but i think we spoke about everything that should change. Hopefully another Magazine will come in tommorow or later today.

I want to challenge everybody. (this includes you too)

How do you know when mags come out. The onlu impostant one is Coro-coro , because they are the only ones that give news.

Fire Pkmn Master
08-11-2006, 03:03 AM
Great cant wait to show ya what you got.
I said Hopegully they'll come by tommorow or something. I cant wait any longer. Like 4 more weeks until the Game comes out and Japan and not much info is stated.

PetrifiedGengar
08-11-2006, 03:03 AM
LOLOL , looks like you have nevered battled a true Pokemon Masta before , you probably only battled weak un-experianced people , if you battle whith me I will eat you alive(really I will).

Anyways someone make a new topic about D/P.
You can't eat me, I live in another place that is far away from joo!

chriz da king
08-11-2006, 03:07 AM
Great cant wait to show ya what you got.
I said Hopegully they'll come by tommorow or something. I cant wait any longer. Like 4 more weeks until the Game comes out and Japan and not much info is stated.

Dont you mean "show you what I got".

You can't eat me, I live in another place that is far away from joo!

I have teleportation powers. So expect me when I pwn "joo".

Random stuff about D/P HERE (http://mud.mm-a1.yimg.com/image/86793196).

PetrifiedGengar
08-11-2006, 03:10 AM
Dont you mean "show you what I got".

I have teleportation powers. So expect me when I pwn "joo".

Random stuff about D/P HERE (http://mud.mm-a1.yimg.com/image/86793196).
lol..Jirachi = Diamond, nah wai, it's more of a star/steel

chriz da king
08-11-2006, 03:23 AM
lol..Jirachi = Diamond, nah wai, it's more of a star/steel

How the F*** is jirachi Star/Steel when it is Steel/Phsychic.

Its weird because I found the pic of the Diamond/Jirachi thing while searching for proof of the Rare Magicarp Ko/Splash thing.

PetrifiedGengar
08-11-2006, 03:29 AM
How the F*** is jirachi Star/Steel when it is Steel/Phsychic.

Its weird because I found the pic of the Diamond/Jirachi thing while searching for proof of the Rare Magicarp Ko/Splash thing.
it's a Steel Star I mean~_~

Fire Pkmn Master
08-11-2006, 03:49 AM
Yea well will show each everything that we got. But i will of course win. Fa sho

PetrifiedGengar
08-11-2006, 03:51 AM
Yea well will show each everything that we got. But i will of course win. Fa sho
All right then, after 6 months when you(Blaze_Vix, Me, Chriz) buy Diamond or Pearl, we'll train and battle after 6 months, place your bets>_<

Fire Pkmn Master
08-11-2006, 03:54 AM
Alright ok. Deal But wait betting what. Were not betting Pokemon. Shoot if i lose then i giveup. J/k but no pokemon. lol

PetrifiedGengar
08-11-2006, 04:07 AM
Alright ok. Deal But wait betting what. Were not betting Pokemon. Shoot if i lose then i giveup. J/k but no pokemon. lol
Yeah, bet for pokemon, but only for the other people that is betting on us, they'll need to offer a pokemon atleast at second stage evo or a rare base stage or a shiny.

Don't bet Kakuna, Cascoon, Silcoon, or Metapod.

Example:

"I bet a Mr.Mime on Blaze that Blaze will win."Said Example Man #1

"No wai, I bet Hikorazu(Starter) on Chriz that Chriz will win."Said Example Man #2

"Then I bet a Sudowoodo on GPJ that GPJ will win."Said Example Man #3

"I bet no one wins."Said Example Man #4

6 Monthz later + battle + end battle.

"No one won! I won Hikorazu, Sudowoodo and Mr.Mime!"Said Example Man #4

Fire Pkmn Master
08-11-2006, 04:11 AM
lol That was funny and messed up.:susp: lol.
Im not betting no Pokemon and i dont think anyone will. Unless there stupid or something.

PetrifiedGengar
08-11-2006, 04:13 AM
lol That was funny and messed up.:susp: lol.
Im not betting no Pokemon and i dont think anyone will. Unless there stupid or something.
Com'on, people, freaking bet>_<

I hope I can get newer DP pokes faster by my IGN Insider :3..oh yeah..pwns all

Fire Pkmn Master
08-11-2006, 04:18 AM
I know but not the People that i know. They might.
Oh yea. Is there a contest or something. IGN doesnt hae much Pokemon info for D/P at all.

chriz da king
08-11-2006, 04:22 AM

I will pwn you both. :cool2:

Yeah, bet for pokemon, but only for the other people that is betting on us, they'll need to offer a pokemon atleast at second stage evo or a rare base stage or a shiny.

Don't bet Kakuna, Cascoon, Silcoon, or Metapod.

Example:

"I bet a Mr.Mime on Blaze that Blaze will win."Said Example Man #1

"No wai, I bet Hikorazu(Starter) on Chriz that Chriz will win."Said Example Man #2

"Then I bet a Sudowoodo on GPJ that GPJ will win."Said Example Man #3

"I bet no one wins."Said Example Man #4

6 Monthz later + battle + end battle.

"No one won! I won Hikorazu, Sudowoodo and Mr.Mime!"Said Example Man #4

I dont think that this will be allowed. But if it is then cool.

Fire Pkmn Master
08-11-2006, 04:46 AM
yea well will just see about that.

chriz da king
08-11-2006, 05:06 AM
yea well will just see about that.

But we will need time to train and stuff like that. So maybe like 5 months after the US release. I will still beat the both of you.:ninja:

Fire Pkmn Master
08-11-2006, 05:08 AM
Yea i know because if we battle in just a few days then there wont be no fun in it. Keep dreaming buddy. Im going to win. We might actually both win one if we face each other more than once. :sweat:

chriz da king
08-11-2006, 05:37 AM
Yea i know because if we battle in just a few days then there wont be no fun in it. Keep dreaming buddy. Im going to win. We might actually both win one if we face each other more than once. :sweat:

It would be funny if we battled 100 times and the final outcome is

Chriz(50 wins,50 losses) .V. Blaze (50 wins,50 losses) That would be amazing.Bud it will be:

Chriz(100 wins,0 losses) .V. Blaze (0 wins,100 losses) LOL pwn. J/K :ninja:

Fire Pkmn Master
08-11-2006, 05:44 AM
Now that would be crazy. It'll be like you win then i win then i win then you win or go in a pattern or something. Lol

aztec005
08-11-2006, 05:45 AM
lol once i get pearl you guys are gonna need a whole team of legendaries to even lay a scratch on me:crackup:

KartWheelyGirl
08-11-2006, 05:48 AM
Can I battle some you, too, guys? I'm a great battler. If I brought my XD Pokemon into DP, I would do well in battle. Can I be on your list, too, GatoradePokemonJuice? Please? I'll be your best friend. (If you want me, too.) :happy:

aztec005
08-11-2006, 05:52 AM
ill put my most valuble pokemon for bet but for only hard to get dp legendaries

chriz da king
08-11-2006, 05:54 AM
lol once i get pearl you guys are gonna need a whole team of legendaries to even lay a scratch on me:crackup:

You seem pretty cocky for a guy that is going to get pwnd by "DA King". Lol

I want to be your friend too KWG.Please , I will give you cookies if you do.:classic:

PetrifiedGengar
08-11-2006, 05:57 AM
Alright, 5 people to battle, no Legendaries please or GS, or any cheating device, I hate those.

KartWheelyGirl
08-11-2006, 06:01 AM
I'll be your friend, Chris, too. (I like cookies, and you're nice. :smile:)

Don't worry Gatorade, I don't like to use legendaries anyway, and I don't cheat. :smile:

aztec005
08-11-2006, 06:03 AM
alright im up for it and ill put my celebi , mew, jirachi, and my other kanto, jhoto and hoenn legendaries and hard to get pokemon.... bring it ok king:crackup:

PetrifiedGengar
08-11-2006, 06:07 AM
ok, whoever else want to join this battlez0rz, PM me, and whoever want to bet Pokemon on who wins, PM me also.

and plz don't call me Gatorade, etc. call me Will or GPJ

chriz da king
08-11-2006, 06:16 AM
I'll be your friend, Chris, too. (I like cookies, and you're nice. :smile:)

Don't worry Gatorade, I don't like to use legendaries anyway, and I don't cheat. :smile:

*hands over Oreos* because I know that you like them. lol

@ Aztec - Bring it then fool.:devious: lol

@ GPJ - I will win and there has to be like an overall prize for the winner like a pokemon from each person that lost or something and try to keep it as small as possible. Like under 16 people because more people will cause confusion.

Fire Pkmn Master
08-11-2006, 06:17 AM
well once those games come out ill be set for a while.

PetrifiedGengar
08-11-2006, 06:18 AM
*hands over Oreos* because I know that you like them. lol

@ Aztec - Bring it then fool.:devious: lol

@ GPJ - I will win and there has to be like an overall prize for the winner like a pokemon from each person that lost or something and try to keep it as small as possible. Like under 16 people because more people will cause confusion.
I decided a prize, your least valuable pokemon on your party, the one you used on the battlez0rz, whoever wins will get all of them.

and I'll decide the line up soon.

Fire Pkmn Master
08-11-2006, 06:22 AM
i dont want to giveaway any of my Pokemon T_T

PokéJungle
08-11-2006, 06:22 AM
Stay on the topic of Diamond and Pearl please you guys.

Naetoru owns all, and I can't wait to get him as my starter.

Shady
08-11-2006, 06:25 AM

eerr... which one is naetoru again? lol i havent bothered to learn there names ill learn them once they are in english

chriz da king
08-11-2006, 06:25 AM
I decided a prize, your least valuable pokemon on your party, the one you used on the battlez0rz, whoever wins will get all of them.

and I'll decide the line up soon.

Dood I have to win that.

i dont want to giveaway any of my Pokemon T_T

Well you are going to have too when I beat you.

We are kinda :shifty:

PokéJungle
08-11-2006, 06:29 AM
If kinda means absolutely not.

Anyways, Naetoru is the Young Leaf one. [Turtle-ish beetle with the sprout on its head]

Fire Pkmn Master
08-11-2006, 06:31 AM
NEVER!!!!! I will never give them up no matter what.

PokéJungle
08-11-2006, 06:33 AM
NEVER!!!!! I will never give them up no matter what.
Post reported.

I don't think the Fire starter will be very popular this time around.

chriz da king
08-11-2006, 06:33 AM
If kinda means absolutely not.

Anyways, Naetoru is the Young Leaf one. [Turtle-ish beetle with the sprout on its head]

We are because we are talking about battling using the D/P wifi battling system. So yes it is related.

I have to go because have to work the graveyard shift tonight (DAMN).G'night everyone.

P.S and GPJ please send me the rules and stuff for this tournament and all that info stuff through a PM.

Shady
08-11-2006, 06:34 AM
lol ya i woudlnt give anyone some pokemon if they beat me... or if you had too give them the weakest pokemon you just put a low level useless pokemon in there lol then you give em that:hungry:

aztec005
08-11-2006, 06:38 AM
legendaries and version exclusives should be put up for bet

Shady
08-11-2006, 06:41 AM
legendaries and version exclusives should be put up for bet

yes that would be good... but id rather bet a sudowoodo than a legendary. (sudowoodo is version exclusive isnt it? i cant remember were i saw it...)

Fire Pkmn Master
08-11-2006, 06:48 AM
Post reported.

I don't think the Fire starter will be very popular this time around.

What for. I didnt spam or anything.:neutral:

Shady
08-11-2006, 06:55 AM
ok... before everyone else gets reported lets talk about D/P huh?

well... do secret bases make a return in D/P?

PokéJungle
08-11-2006, 06:59 AM
ok... before everyone else gets reported lets talk about D/P huh?

well... do secret bases make a return in D/P?
Yeah, in the Underground area.

Fire Pkmn Master
08-11-2006, 07:00 AM
:mad: we were on topic. Someone else didnt think so.:neutral: Well whatever.

Well yea thats like the Underground actually.

Shady
08-11-2006, 07:02 AM
i heard from my friend that you will be able to create your own room (base). that would be awesome... most of the shapes of the secret bases in R/S/E arnt very good at fitting most things... it would be good to make one of your own so that everything you want would fit

.. im not sure if this is true or not i bet he just made it up lol

Fire Pkmn Master
08-11-2006, 07:05 AM
I didnt like it either. Thats why i never made one after like the third time i played Ruby. I hope we get to make our own or find our on spot thats aviable or something.

Shady
08-11-2006, 07:16 AM
in your secret base you could have some drawers and you could change clothes lol

Fire Pkmn Master
08-11-2006, 07:23 AM
no that would be a waste. They might have a dresser just for decoration but cant do anything with it.

Shady
08-11-2006, 07:55 AM
i would like to see the return of your mum being able to take your money from the battles.. to help you save.. in G/S/C loved being able to give all my money to my mum then go battle the elite to train and if i died it didnt really matter... i got so many pokemon to lvl 100 doing that

kriffix
08-11-2006, 12:34 PM
one of those silohoettes look like it could be a perrap evo.
sorta reminds me of tailow, i hope they dont rip off old gen's again, that gets boring.
and the design of the other sillouette, that head shape has become so unoriginal, lets just hope the facial features on both make up for their unoriginality.

absol2005
08-11-2006, 02:58 PM
It seems there will be a Lucario pre evo. It's not 100% confirmed. But if it is, Lucario ain't legendary at all. >_<

chriz da king
08-11-2006, 03:33 PM
The first one thats standing on four legs reminds me of an Aipom. The bird reminds me of Pidgy and Taillow.

I would like to see a few bases I always made a base In the rainy route near Foretre city.

Also the four legged one looks likes an eveelution.

RedRoninMan
08-11-2006, 04:34 PM
I thought that the one thats not a bird looks kinda like that cat/dark fake starter we all saw:ermm:

Buoyflo
08-11-2006, 04:57 PM
yeh, i thought that too.
I'm not too sure if the bird one is a perap evolution, looks a bit too small compared to perappu to be its evolution

chriz da king
08-11-2006, 05:37 PM
yeh, i thought that too.
I'm not too sure if the bird one is a perap evolution, looks a bit too small compared to perappu to be its evolution

Perapu looks like a toucan. It is probably a pre-evo and not an evo.

Fire Pkmn Master
08-11-2006, 08:19 PM
Well the Mukkuru Pokemon[bird] doesnt seem to be a pre or evolution to Perrapu. It looks like it will be like a set of birds sort of like Pidgey, spearow and swellow. It might have 2 or one evolved forms and Perrapu might just be like a Farfetch or even the evolved form of the Farfetch.

THe two unknown Pokemon i cant wait to see. If one of those Pokemon are a Preevolution to Lucario then i was right he isnt a legendary. Or is he???
The other Unknown POkemon loooks to be like a Perrapu pre evolution.

pokemon crazy 2000
08-11-2006, 08:51 PM
I wonder what the other 1 is?? maybe like the rattata, zigzagoon etc.

Buoysel
08-11-2006, 09:01 PM
it might me lion or a lion cub.

PetrifiedGengar
08-11-2006, 09:04 PM
it might me lion or a lion cub.
or maybe like a leopard, or a Aipom-like pokemon but not a monkey

kriffix
08-11-2006, 09:06 PM
i just know they are gonna do a lion pokemon, mountain lion. since their's so many mountanous areas. and a mountain goat! and maybe at the top an abomanable snowman mon!

Fire Pkmn Master
08-11-2006, 09:18 PM
Maybe..could be. Who knows but i hope its not a rat or some kind of aipom because i dont care for aipom.

Poltergeist
08-11-2006, 10:16 PM
I hope the lion is fire cause there arent alot of fire pokemon compared to grass and water. Probably going to end up as a normal type though I bet.

PetrifiedGengar
08-11-2006, 10:20 PM
I hope the lion is fire cause there arent alot of fire pokemon compared to grass and water. Probably going to end up as a normal type though I bet.
Too much Water, too less Fire and Ghost and Dragon~_~...hope they make more Fire, Ghost, and Dragon

Shady
08-11-2006, 10:32 PM
when i saw them i thought of aipom as well... its just the shape of the ears i think that makes it look like that... but i hope its a whole new one not an evo

absol2005
08-11-2006, 10:33 PM
when i saw them i thought of aipom as well... its just the shape of the ears i think that makes it look like that... but i hope its a whole new one not an evo

Or worse. Pre evo. >_<

Shady
08-11-2006, 10:37 PM
some pre evos arnt that bad though... i mean pichu can learn volt tackle cant it? and cleffa can learn magical leaf... then you just evolve it then its strong again...

PetrifiedGengar
08-11-2006, 10:42 PM
some pre evos arnt that bad though... i mean pichu can learn volt tackle cant it? and cleffa can learn magical leaf... then you just evolve it then its strong again...
The lion or w/e like Pokemon have a Ninja star shape tail, I think it'll be like a Ninja Cat or something.

absol2005
08-11-2006, 10:49 PM

Those are old pre evos. Those are cool. Yep, once on NB, I wiped some Registeel's butt with a Cleffa. @_@

But now they're making too many babies.

Shady
08-11-2006, 10:53 PM
Those are old pre evos. Those are cool. Yep, once on NB, I wiped some Registeel's butt with a Cleffa. @_@

But now they're making too many babies.

ya i know if what there saying is right almost every old pokemon is getting a pre or normal evo... that would suck they should just make a few pre evos and a few normal ones... but if they said that then would that make every old and new pokemon in the games catchable (excpet the legends of course)??

Fire Pkmn Master
08-11-2006, 11:09 PM
i kind of like have the old Pokemon getting new evolutions or Pre evolutions but i think we need alot More New Pokemon.

The Elite Ygseto
08-11-2006, 11:15 PM
i just know they are gonna do a lion pokemon, mountain lion. since their's so many mountanous areas. and a mountain goat! and maybe at the top an abomanable snowman mon!

A Yeti would be friggin awesome! I like the Goat idea and the Lion idea.

The pictures seems to be a lion cub to me. God I hope its not a evo or pre-evo to something.

Shady
08-11-2006, 11:17 PM
i dont really care as long as there arnt too many babies.. evos are alright though.. like weavile will be cool... but i dont really like the electabuzz evo.... it looks like a bumble bee :hungry:

Fire Pkmn Master
08-11-2006, 11:20 PM
The Elctubuzz evo looks scary and evil. It might be a strong one.
I would like a lion and maybe a Yeti.
It might be a Panther?

Shady
08-11-2006, 11:24 PM
yeh a snow leopard... that would be ice/normal wuldnt it... or just ice and a yeti would be plain ice....

a delibird evo would be great.. i like it but it only learns one thing.. present.. it should evolve and be able to learn attacks and not have to make me teach it too it

Fire Pkmn Master
08-11-2006, 11:33 PM
Oh yea a snow Leopord would be great. A yeti would be ice yes.

Shady
08-11-2006, 11:55 PM
i was just lookin on serebii at the new bird pokemon.. if thats the real picture for it i will get it (the grey sterling one or whatever its classificition is) it looks cool

and i really like that idea of the yeti and snow leopard... i hope you will be able to get ice type pokemon a bit earlier in the game this time... i hate having to wait until almost the end to get a certain ice type for my team...

Fire Pkmn Master
08-11-2006, 11:58 PM
yea i know i want it to.

I know we usually get them around the last 2 or 3 badges.
If we could just get one that would be great.

Shady
08-12-2006, 12:07 AM
i think machop will be coming back in this game:sad: well im just saying this because in the pokemon contest pictures on serebii hoothoot and machop and pikachu are all in there...

i really dont like machop or any other plain fighting type pokemon for that matter... just because they hardly learn any other moves besides normal or fighting... if i need a fighting type in my team i never use a plain fighting... i always use blaziken or breloom.. those sorta pokemon..

hoothoot will be alright to come back though... ,maybe it will get an evo or pre evo?

and of course pikachu is back... pikachu will probably be in every game for as many as they bring out..

Fire Pkmn Master
08-12-2006, 12:20 AM
Well i like Machop a little. I might use him i dont know yet.
Hoot Hoot might have a Pre evo but if it had an evolved form then it would have to be after Noctowl because thats the last evolutiion.

Pikachu is like glued to every game. Its never going to leave.

Shady
08-12-2006, 12:22 AM
im sick of pikachu... i was forced to use him in my FR team because it is the strongest elctric one that early in the game.. i was gonna get electabuzz but i didnt want to wait till after fushia city to get it i wanted it in time for misty

Fire Pkmn Master
08-12-2006, 12:35 AM
I actually liked Pikachu in FR but the other games not so much.
I would of gotten Electubuzz to but i couldn t wait as well. But i stuck with Pikachu.

Shady
08-12-2006, 03:02 AM
have you all watched the videos with the starters and underground and so on.... they are pretty cool.. i like the penguins cry its cute lol

08-12-2006, 03:05 AM
have you all watched the videos with the starters and underground and so on.... they are pretty cool.. i like the penguins cry its cute lol
Where.... Sorry i can't post 4 words...oh 4words?

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
08-12-2006, 03:08 AM
Where.... Sorry i can't post 4 words...oh 4words?
Here: http://pokemon.kids.yahoo.co.jp/dp/news/pokemon/pokemon006/pokemon006.html

I like Hikozaru's cry.

Fire Pkmn Master
08-12-2006, 03:10 AM
Yo when i watched the Starters video i sort of jumped from there crys. The Penguins was cute. >.< I dont think i hered the grass starter. Man why 07 i cant wait until then to get the game. I want the Pokemon now.

Shady
08-12-2006, 03:18 AM
i know... im like, what 2007... nooooo... but thats assuming we gets it the same time USA does.. it might be even later than that..

and the fossil video was good as well but i still dont get it... do you mine for fossils or fossilised pokemon like anorith or kabuto?

08-12-2006, 03:21 AM
i know... im like, what 2007... nooooo... but thats assuming we gets it the same time USA does.. it might be even later than that..

and the fossil video was good as well but i still dont get it... do you mine for fossils or fossilised pokemon like anorith or kabuto?
D/p Is gonna realease in Sep 09 2007 in us.

PetrifiedGengar
08-12-2006, 03:26 AM
How do you know?

I like Hikorazu cry,

IGN never lies>_<

Shady
08-12-2006, 03:29 AM
it said so on the pe2k main site i think...

08-12-2006, 03:39 AM
I can only hear the monkey voice.

Hello... I'm miss Nunu, the vice president of the Pokemon company, how could I not know.

PetrifiedGengar
08-12-2006, 03:41 AM
I can only hear the monkey voice.

Hello... I'm miss Nunu, the vice president of the Pokemon company, how could I not know.
Vice President of Game Freak? Sure~_~...besides, if the release date for DP is coming out, I should have gotten the E-mail from IGN Insider.

08-12-2006, 03:45 AM
Vice President of Game Freak? Sure~_~...besides, if the release date for DP is coming out, I should have gotten the E-mail from IGN Insider.
Yeah well they didn't have it up yet.

Fire Pkmn Master
08-12-2006, 03:52 AM
yea it did. If it comes out in the late 07 im going to yell at Ninetodos people. Im going to kill them all if i have to.
I think the fossil video was alright. I wanted to see what was under the rocks but it ended.

PokéJungle
08-12-2006, 03:55 AM
I think the release of DP stateside will be pretty huge. Pokemon is on the rise here me thinks.

Shady
08-12-2006, 04:11 AM
i wonder if you can pre order D/P now? if you can im doin that ASAP

Fire Pkmn Master
08-12-2006, 04:29 AM
im right behind you on that.

PokéJungle
08-12-2006, 04:32 AM
im right behind you on that.
I got the sprites for the D/P starters up on my site (http://pokejungle.net).

http://pokejungle.net/images/dp/naetoru.gif http://pokejungle.net/images/dp/hikozaru.gif http://pokejungle.net/images/dp/pochama.gif

Fire Pkmn Master
08-12-2006, 04:39 AM
i got them to there my Avatar ^_^.

I wonder if Seviper or Zangoose will have a Pre or Evo. I like Zangoose it looks cool. Seviper was very cool to.

PokemonElite2000
08-12-2006, 04:44 AM
i wonder if you can pre order D/P now? if you can im doin that ASAP
In Japan, yes. In the US, no. We don't even have a release date yet (just a broad one at Spring 2007), so you'll have to sit tight for the time being. Any news about pre-ordering, you'll hear about it at the site, the official Pokemon site, or the PokemonCenter.com site.

PokéJungle
08-12-2006, 05:02 AM
In Japan, yes. In the US, no. We don't even have a release date yet (just a broad one at Spring 2007), so you'll have to sit tight for the time being. Any news about pre-ordering, you'll hear about it at the site, the official Pokemon site, or the PokemonCenter.com site.
Do you know if it can be pre-ordered through Amazon.co.jp and if they'll give you the pre-order gift?

Hmmm. I want to make sure I get it over there.

Fire Pkmn Master
08-12-2006, 05:04 AM
oh ok cool. But its Spring 07. I know you know how long that is but you know how long that is. But i guess i can wait. I waited for R/S/E so i guess i can wait for D/P. T_T

Shady
08-12-2006, 05:06 AM
i have too wait till autumn!

... lol not really but if we get it the same time as US get it it will be here in autumn:biggrin: damned hemispheres! making me think that i had too wait till spring! lol

PokéJungle
08-12-2006, 05:10 AM
I'm getting it when it comes out on the 28th. What kind of webmaster would I be if I didn't?

Fire Pkmn Master
08-12-2006, 05:23 AM
i dont know but now im thinking about getting the game from Japan.

PokéJungle
08-12-2006, 05:27 AM
i dont know but now im thinking about getting the game from Japan.
Lik Sang is good for imports I hear. Glad I'll be in Japan when it comes out~ no shipping costs 8D

Shady
08-12-2006, 05:27 AM
but wouldnt the game be in japanese?

Fire Pkmn Master
08-12-2006, 05:37 AM
Lik Shang???Who is that. What imports???
i know its in japense but i cant wait for something like this. I mean just look at everything for this game.

Seawolf
08-12-2006, 05:37 AM

Luckily for myself, I know basic Japanese. I should buy the games right when they come out in Japan ...

PetrifiedGengar
08-12-2006, 05:41 AM
I might pre-order it, but it's expensive, 52 bucks in US + shipping and ordering, etc. and I know some Japanese also, I'll have my friend translate for me :3.

can someone give me the url to a site where I can pre-order the game? thx.

Fire Pkmn Master
08-12-2006, 05:44 AM
you are so lucky. Have your friend teach me lol.
This game is going to be great.

PokéJungle
08-12-2006, 05:44 AM
Of course it will be ;<

It's easy enough to know what's happening if you've played since R/B/Y though.

Shady
08-12-2006, 05:52 AM
ive played every game starting from yellow version (my first pkmn game:happy: )

and im not going to bother to pre order from japan ill just wait till next year... it wont be so bad... at least when it comes out in japan there will be heaps of news and ill be able to plan until i get it...

.. thats what i did with R/S.. i bought the official strategy guide and read it through so many times (well... once:oops:)so by the time i got the game it felt like i new exactly what to do.. i might do the same with this one..

PokéJungle
08-12-2006, 05:55 AM
ive played every game starting from yellow version (my first pkmn game:happy: )

and im not going to bother to pre order from japan ill just wait till next year... it wont be so bad... at least when it comes out in japan there will be heaps of news and ill be able to plan until i get it...

.. thats what i did with R/S.. i bought the official strategy guide and read it through so many times (well... once:oops:)so by the time i got the game it felt like i new exactly what to do.. i might do the same with this one..
Yeah, I actually did some pre-planning before Ruby/Sapphire came stateside. At the time I wasn't as connected to the news, but I still wrote some stuff down and researched.

Fire Pkmn Master
08-12-2006, 06:00 AM
Yeah, I actually did some pre-planning before Ruby/Sapphire came stateside. At the time I wasn't as connected to the news, but I still wrote some stuff down and researched.

But whos Lik Shang and what Imports. Tell me!!! lol.

Yellow was my First version ever and played ever single Pokemon game.

PokéJungle
08-12-2006, 06:08 AM
But whos Lik Shang and what Imports. Tell me!!! lol.

Yellow was my First version ever and played ever single Pokemon game.
It's http://lik-sang.com or something. I dunno. Never personally used it though.

Shady
08-12-2006, 06:10 AM
ive never even heard of it:hungry: i would pre order it if it was in english

PetrifiedGengar
08-12-2006, 06:11 AM
It's http://lik-sang.com or something. I dunno. Never personally used it though.
Thx, and I also added you to my msn(william_1979_tsai@hotmail.com)

EDIT:
DAMN! The prize raised!

Fire Pkmn Master
08-12-2006, 06:19 AM

So this site is what exactly.....sorry im confused with all this talk.

Shady
08-12-2006, 06:20 AM
so am i:confused: i only have a vague idea what you guys are on about

PokéJungle
08-12-2006, 06:22 AM
So this site is what exactly.....sorry im confused with all this talk.
http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=275&products_id=9377

^ That's the actual page for buying Diamond there. Almost $60.

Shady
08-12-2006, 06:24 AM
$60 US? i dont know how much that is here but they come out here about $70.. but thats Australian dollars...

PetrifiedGengar
08-12-2006, 06:24 AM
http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=275&products_id=9377

^ That's the actual page for buying Diamond there. Almost $60.
54.90 , god , f***ing A >_< I am uber pissed, last time is way cheaper, I am pissed>_<

PokéJungle
08-12-2006, 06:27 AM
54.90 , god , f***ing A >_< I am uber pissed, last time is way cheaper, I am pissed>_<
Well, importing what will be a wildly popular game is always expensive, especially coming from Japan.

Fire Pkmn Master
08-12-2006, 06:36 AM
wow that much huh?? I dont know if i want it still. Well in Japanese.

aztec005
08-12-2006, 07:19 AM
in my opinion its stupid to buy a 60 buck game that you cant even read, its best to wait for it then

Fire Pkmn Master
08-12-2006, 07:30 AM
exactly but you know how long we have to wait.
But i guess i can wait.

Shady
08-12-2006, 09:23 AM
theres nothing more to talk about really...uumm... *reads pe2k main page*

.. the global trade center looks pretty cool.. it reminds me of what you used to do in the union room.. how you put a pokemon up and write what your willing to trade for it... that would be good especially for me who has pretty much no way of trading...

Silfa
08-12-2006, 09:57 AM
Yeah, the global trade center looks cool. I also have no way to trade, this should be good.

pokemon crazy 2000
08-12-2006, 12:48 PM
I just can't wait for the other new pokemon is revealed. must know now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alienshroom
08-12-2006, 01:34 PM
Ya this global trade think is awseome

pokemon diamond trainer
08-12-2006, 02:24 PM
you can

Poltergeist
08-12-2006, 03:29 PM
Man I was so hoppin the game would be stateside by the shopping season. Oh well guess that gives me more time to play my old pokemon games and work with Final Fantasy 3. Still I wonder why do they need 5 months to bring it here?

Fire Pkmn Master
08-12-2006, 03:47 PM
They probably have to change the Language and things that are different from Japan.:susp: Cant believe its 5 months.

The GTS is going to be Big.

PokéJungle
08-12-2006, 04:00 PM
They probably have to change the Language and things that are different from Japan.:susp: Cant believe its 5 months.

The GTS is going to be Big.
Yeah, GTS is one of the features I cannot wait for.

Fire Pkmn Master
08-12-2006, 04:15 PM
Me either. But ill have to wait because your getting it from Japan. Your Lucky. Wonder if there might be something else that we dont know about that would be new.

PetrifiedGengar
08-12-2006, 06:48 PM
I don't care now, I am going to pre-order Pearl in Japanese>_<!!!

Fire Pkmn Master
08-12-2006, 07:03 PM
i think im going to Pre order Diamond. Im going on and off with it but i dont know if i still should.

PetrifiedGengar
08-12-2006, 07:18 PM
i think im going to Pre order Diamond. Im going on and off with it but i dont know if i still should.
But you should know how to read some japanese or have a translator to help you. If you have that, you should buy it.

Not on Topic - lol, I just know what Ash call his mom in Japanese, he call her Mama-San, lol...

Buoysel
08-12-2006, 07:24 PM
when i heard Hikozaru, i swear hearts formed where my eyes r. i dont know if its possible but i like Hikozaru even more!!

Fire Pkmn Master
08-12-2006, 08:32 PM
Thats the grass starter right. Lol i got to get use to the Japanese names until we find out the US names. Hopefully soon.

But where can i find a Translator.

silver mod
08-12-2006, 08:36 PM
I don't care now, I am going to pre-order Pearl in Japanese>_<!!!
Hey, you speak japanese?

I speak Japanese too.

PetrifiedGengar
08-12-2006, 09:02 PM
Hey, you speak japanese?

I speak Japanese too.
Little bit, not all~_~ I'll have my friend buy it for me when he go back to Japan and he can translate for me, the part I can't understand.

Fire Pkmn Master
08-12-2006, 09:04 PM
Can you have your friend come here to teach me lol.
I want to learn. I want to play D/P :cry:

silver mod
08-12-2006, 09:05 PM
Little bit, not all~_~ I'll have my friend buy it for me when he go back to Japan and he can translate for me, the part I can't understand.
I'M GUESSING THAT YOU'RE ASIAN.
$_$

PetrifiedGengar
08-12-2006, 09:07 PM
I'M GUESSING THAT YOU'RE ASIAN.
$_$
I am Asian, you are correct!

Blaze, where do you live , if you live like 3~6 street fom me, ok then~_~

Fire Pkmn Master
08-12-2006, 09:10 PM
No wonder why.
Damn no were near there. XD maybe i can get my friend to teach me. Hm...

Sleepy Sheep
08-12-2006, 09:11 PM
~_~If My Mind Can Conceive It and My Heart Can~_~
~_~No wonder why.
~_~
~_~Believe It, I Know I Can Achieve It~_~

What's with the hugley broken BBC?

silver mod
08-12-2006, 09:16 PM
No wonder why.
I CAN HELP YOU, BECAUSE I'M A POKEHELPER.

POKEHELPER HELPING GUIDE:
WHEN YOU PLAY POKEMON D/P, THE POKEMON YOU SHOULD PICK PUCHAMA OR THE FIRE MONKEY.

Fire Pkmn Master
08-12-2006, 09:19 PM
What's with the hugley broken BBC?

Just forget it about it. Im using it on another site where im posting and everything. I didnt mean to do it. I noticed it my self so just ignore it.

I dont need that kind of help. im talking about learning how to speak Japanese so i can Play the D/P game if i pre-order it from Japan. I know enough about Pokemon. I dont need help.

PetrifiedGengar
08-12-2006, 09:24 PM
Just forget it about it. Im using it on another site where im posting and everything. I didnt mean to do it. I noticed it my self so just ignore it.

I dont need that kind of help. im talking about learning how to speak Japanese so i can Play the D/P game if i pre-order it from Japan. I know enough about Pokemon. I dont need help.
I am taking Japanese Class when I get to High School, 1 more year>_<. Pre-Order cost 54.90 + no shipping, since it's free shipping, .

Fire Pkmn Master
08-12-2006, 09:31 PM
Thats cool. We cant chose our courses. They give it to us.:susp:
Yea i know. Ok all i need is about 20more bucks and i can order it. Ill just have to deal with the Japanese or while im in school ill bring it or ask my friend to see if she can translate it for me.
Or if you get it you can help me at a certain point.^_^

OMG i did it again.

Sleepy Sheep
08-12-2006, 09:52 PM
I CAN HELP YOU, BECAUSE I'M A POKEHELPER.

POKEHELPER HELPING GUIDE:
WHEN YOU PLAY POKEMON D/P, THE POKEMON YOU SHOULD PICK PUCHAMA OR THE FIRE MONKEY.

No he shouldn't that. That's his opinion, he can pick what he wants.

As for me, I'm either getting the turtle or penguin. I need to see the evos first.

Fire Pkmn Master
08-12-2006, 10:14 PM
Exactly. I know who i want but i still want to see there evos.

Shady
08-12-2006, 10:34 PM
as soon as the official game guide comes out for D/P im gonna buy it... i bought the R/S one and it was very helpful:wink:

Fire Pkmn Master
08-12-2006, 10:37 PM
yea me to. I actually got one with the Game but i think it was because my mother bought it when she went to go get the game.

Shady
08-12-2006, 10:42 PM
ya if anyone gets the chance they should buy it..

..and on a different note... i cant wait too see the evos (if there are any) of Mukkuru (the grey bird pokemon) i think it will be similar to pigeot when its totally evolved it would be so cool... but hopefully it can learn some 'type' mobes not just the usual normal and flying attacks (hopefully it can learn thunderbolt or something:biggrin:)

PokéJungle
08-12-2006, 10:51 PM
ya if anyone gets the chance they should buy it..

..and on a different note... i cant wait too see the evos (if there are any) of Mukkuru (the grey bird pokemon) i think it will be similar to pigeot when its totally evolved it would be so cool... but hopefully it can learn some 'type' mobes not just the usual normal and flying attacks (hopefully it can learn thunderbolt or something:biggrin:)
I got the Bonsly and Mime Jr. sprites up on my site. Also got 44 new screenshots up~ Just in case anyone wants to check them out (http://pokejungle.net).

silver mod
08-12-2006, 10:55 PM
No he shouldn't that. That's his opinion, he can pick what he wants.

As for me, I'm either getting the turtle or penguin. I need to see the evos first.
THAT'S MY OPINON.

TEAM GALAXY MAY USE PSYCHIC POKEMON SO FIRE AND WATER IS USEFUL.

Shady
08-12-2006, 10:57 PM
i dont see how fire and water are useful against psychic? they dont have any advantages over psychic...

Fire Pkmn Master
08-12-2006, 10:57 PM
Yea i know.

Why wont they show them already. Im going crazy here. i want to see there evo's.
If it had an electric attack then wow.

silver mod
08-12-2006, 11:04 PM
That's Just My Opinion.

The Turtle Pokemon Could Evolve Into A Poison And The Penguin Is The Most Useful In The Game, Because There Are Many Psychic That Are Rock And Some Are Flying, Too.

PokéJungle
08-12-2006, 11:04 PM
i dont see how fire and water are useful against psychic? they dont have any advantages over psychic...
silver mod has no idea what he's talking about.

Shady
08-12-2006, 11:06 PM
oh well... in sptember we will be overfcome with new pokemon it will make your head explode! lol

ps. silver mod's sig is funny.. "please let me be a mod" lol thats exactly what they dont want you to do!

silver mod.. do you have any idea what your talking about? many of them arnt psy/rock or psy/flying theres only 2 rock/psy and only 3 psy/ flying... and some how i doubt they would use a lugia...

silver mod
08-12-2006, 11:09 PM
oh well... in sptember we will be overfcome with new pokemon it will make your head explode! lol

ps. silver mod's sig is funny.. "please let me be a mod" lol thats exactly what they dont want you to do!

silver mod.. do you have any idea what your talking about? many of them arnt psy/rock or psy/flying theres only 2 rock/psy and only 3 psy/ flying... and some how i doubt they would use a lugia...
I HAVE NOTHING TO PUT ON MY SIG SO I PUT THAT, AND I DON'T REALLY WAN'T TO BECOME ONE.

WHO TOLD YOU IT WAS GOING TO RELEASE IN SEPTEMBER?

Shady
08-12-2006, 11:10 PM
eeerr... in japan it is... it has it on the main page... and once it comes out there, there will be no secrets anymore...

silver mod
08-12-2006, 11:12 PM
eeerr... in japan it is... it has it on the main page... and once it comes out there, there will be no secrets anymore...
OH..I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO RELEASE IN THE U.S.

SEPTEMBER IN 2006 OR 2007?

Shady
08-12-2006, 11:15 PM
OH..I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO RELEASE IN THE U.S.

SEPTEMBER IN 2006 OR 2007?

this year in japan... spring next year for US

silver mod
08-12-2006, 11:18 PM
this year in japan... spring next year for US
GUESS Y'ALL HAVE TO WAIT.

MAN THAT'S SUCKS..OK...I'M GOING BACK TO U.S. IN 12 MORE DAYS. NOW I'M AT HOKAIDO, JAPAN.

absol2005
08-12-2006, 11:22 PM
GUESS Y'ALL HAVE TO WAIT.

MAN THAT'S SUCKS..OK...I'M GOING BACK TO U.S. IN 12 MORE DAYS. NOW I'M AT HOKAIDO, JAPAN.

For Cod, stop posting in caps. >_<

silver mod
08-12-2006, 11:30 PM
For Cod, stop posting in caps. >_<
Ok, I don't know you so, hello, nice to meet you.

They're showing lots of anime in Japan, too.

And I saw the new Pokemons, too.

absol2005
08-12-2006, 11:31 PM
Ok, I don't know you so, hello, nice to meet you.

They're showing lots of anime in Japan, too.

And I saw the new Pokemons, too.

Everyone saw them on Serebii. :susp:

PetrifiedGengar
08-12-2006, 11:35 PM
lol, pwned, i wonder if they'll have absol in there again..i hope there are.

silver mod
08-12-2006, 11:36 PM
I meant the Pokemon movie: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew and lots of new episodes.

absol2005
08-12-2006, 11:38 PM
I meant the Pokemon movie: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew and lots of new episodes.

Well, everyone saw that at Serebii too. :neutral:

Shady
08-12-2006, 11:40 PM
*changes subject* lol

what old pokemon do you want them to bring back in D/P.. there bringing back scizor a wooper:happy: .. thats good i like both of them... i want them to bring back gligar with an evo (no that new one is not the evo of gligar, well its very unlikely)

silver mod
08-12-2006, 11:41 PM
Well, everyone saw that at Serebii too. :neutral:
They only read the synosis and look at pictures.

Wonder if they have Pokemon League in D/P?

absol2005
08-12-2006, 11:43 PM
They only read the synosis and look at pictures.

Wonder if they have Pokemon League in D/P?

They have it in all games.

silver mod
08-12-2006, 11:47 PM
They have it in all games.
Oh? I don't see them said anything about Pokemon League.

I wish they make the Pokemon could move their body to use attacks like in the anime.

absol2005
08-12-2006, 11:49 PM
Oh? I don't see them said anything about Pokemon League.

I wish they make the Pokemon could move their body to use attacks like in the anime.

Pokemon league is the same thing as the elite 4.

PetrifiedGengar
08-12-2006, 11:51 PM
silver got pwned, once again, by absol2005.

They should bring back...all pogeymons....

silver mod
08-12-2006, 11:56 PM
I know that.

This is for Abol2005:

No they shouldn't because it'll make it harder to find pokemon.

absol2005
08-12-2006, 11:58 PM
I know that.

This is for absol2005:

No they shouldn't because it'll make it harder to find pokemon.

My name is absol2005!

And may I know how having an elite 4 makes it harder to find pokes?

silver mod
08-13-2006, 12:04 AM
My name is absol2005!

And may I know how having an elite 4 makes it harder to find pokes?
Because if they put all Pokemons in one game, it'll make it harder to get Pokemons and Events, too. I wasn't talikng about the E4.

absol2005
08-13-2006, 12:08 AM
Because if they put all Pokemons in one game, it'll make it harder to get Pokemons and Events, too. I wasn't talikng about the E4.

You have world wide trading for V's sake!

PokéJungle
08-13-2006, 12:09 AM
Why'd you say "Pokemon League" then?

silver mod
08-13-2006, 12:11 AM
You have world wide trading for V's sake!
Oh sorry, I forgot about that.

Apologize.

I don't like how they battle in D/P.

PokéJungle
08-13-2006, 12:13 AM
Oh sorry, I forgot about that.

Apologize.

I don't like how they battle in D/P.
How's it different than the previous games?

absol2005
08-13-2006, 12:15 AM

The difference I can remember is that you use the bottom screen to pick the options.

silver mod
08-13-2006, 12:15 AM
The battle screen doesn't look nice and the Pokemon attacks look not so good.

PokéJungle
08-13-2006, 12:29 AM
The battle screen doesn't look nice and the Pokemon attacks look not so good.
Well, besides some control tweaks, it's exactly the same. Better graphics too.

silver mod
08-13-2006, 12:34 AM
Well, besides some control tweaks, it's exactly the same. Better graphics too.
Why didn't they make the Character talk.

PokéJungle
08-13-2006, 12:35 AM
Why didn't they make the Character talk.
Because they didn't want to make it sound stupid?

silver mod
08-13-2006, 12:41 AM
Because they didn't want to make it sound stupid?
Well they talk in other games except Pokemon games ^_^

PokéJungle
08-13-2006, 12:47 AM
Well they talk in other games except Pokemon games ^_^
Other games aren't as good as Pokemon. So ha.

silver mod
08-13-2006, 12:49 AM
Other games aren't as good as Pokemon. So ha.
I've found some good games, too.

Are they going to keep making changes to D/P?

PetrifiedGengar
08-13-2006, 02:22 AM

no, I dun think so.

PokéJungle
08-13-2006, 02:40 AM

Nope, it's already being manufactured.

Fire Pkmn Master
08-13-2006, 02:47 AM
Wow. Silver Mod got pwned so many times:eek: :crackup:
Omg it was so funny.:oops: Ok anyways whats new. [i lost my internet connection for like an hour so it took a while to get back on:susp: ]

PetrifiedGengar
08-13-2006, 02:52 AM
Wow. Silver Mod got pwned so many times:eek: :crackup:
Omg it was so funny.:oops: Ok anyways whats new. [i lost my internet connection for like an hour so it took a while to get back on:susp: ]
Silver Mod got pwned news, and he asked are DP gonna change, and I asked about if they'll bring Absol back in DP.

Alienshroom
08-13-2006, 02:56 AM
Silver Mod got pwned news, and he asked are DP gonna change, and I asked about if they'll bring Absol back in DP.

Ya i agree

Fire Pkmn Master
08-13-2006, 03:03 AM
yea i know. I read all the posts that i missed. :sweat:
Absol would probably have a very cool evolution and a pretty cute Pre evolutoion. Maybe the head will be like the tail or something.

Alienshroom
08-13-2006, 03:05 AM
Absol would probably have a very cool evolution and a pretty cute Pre evolutoion. Maybe the head will be like the tail or something.

Ya they need more ferce looking pokemon

PetrifiedGengar
08-13-2006, 03:05 AM
The Head will be the Tail? Wha?:eek: *confused* it'll look weird.

spartan117
08-13-2006, 03:11 AM
That would be VERY weird and confusing and why are you all oppsessed with absol?

Alienshroom
08-13-2006, 03:11 AM
That would be VERY weird and confusing and why are you all oppsessed with absol?

im not and nice avatar

Fire Pkmn Master
08-13-2006, 03:25 AM

who said i was obssesed with him.:neutral: Hello i said nothing like that.
I meant that the two horns on its head would be like the tail not the actually head.

PetrifiedGengar
08-13-2006, 03:26 AM
I like all kind of pokemon expect for the cute ones, expect for Mew, it's cool, :3... They should make Yoshi pokemon then, won't you like it? eh, lugia1111?

spartan117
08-13-2006, 03:26 AM
im not and nice avatar
Thanx and ok and in pages before people were like fiending for absol.They were like oh absol is that and that etc.

spartan117
08-13-2006, 03:27 AM
I like all kind of pokemon expect for the cute ones, expect for Mew, it's cool, :3... They should make Yoshi pokemon then, won't you like it? eh, lugia1111?
ya that woyuld be cool I think it would be cool.

spartan117
08-13-2006, 03:27 AM
who said i was obssesed with him.:neutral: Hello i said nothing like that.
I meant that the two horns on its head would be like the tail not the actually head.
I hnever said you were oppssed I said other people were

EDIT:

oops my bad.I did 3 posts in a row by accident.

Fire Pkmn Master
08-13-2006, 03:45 AM
Yea i know. im just not one of those people:smile:
Yea i was going to tell you about that. Id delete 2 of those posts and edit one so you dont get in trouble.

Kabuki
08-13-2006, 03:58 AM
Well since I haven't been here for a while I just want to say I love the little penguin dude. I will so pick him as my starter.

Fire Pkmn Master
08-13-2006, 04:19 AM
The Penguin is cute and has a cute cry.^_^

aztec005
08-13-2006, 05:16 AM
hey one of the shilluett pokemon reminds me of kimba the white lion hehe its a cool tribute to osamu tezuka:cool:

PokéJungle
08-13-2006, 05:19 AM
hey one of the shilluett pokemon reminds me of kimba the white lion hehe its a cool tribute to osamu tezuka:cool:
I saw someone post that in a Sonic forum.

I'd bet it'll be related to rattata.

aztec005
08-13-2006, 05:24 AM
oh crap i hope not:eek: