PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Diamond/Pearl AND Platinum Discussion

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55

Fire Pkmn Master
10-01-2006, 12:12 AM
I hate the fact that there just small.
There ok but they dont seem that fierce and dont have that right look.

Shady
10-01-2006, 12:27 AM
I hate the fact that there just small.
There ok but they dont seem that fierce and dont have that right look.

They arn't even any types, they are only psychic. I suppose they can just learn the ice/electric/fire moves...

Fire Pkmn Master
10-01-2006, 12:30 AM
Yes they are. They have a dual type. I just cant remember which ones they are.

Shady
10-01-2006, 12:33 AM
Yes they are. They have a dual type. I just cant remember which ones they are.

I dont think they do, on serebii it says they are plain psychic. Unless they have updated it since I last checked...

Fire Pkmn Master
10-01-2006, 12:41 AM
Well i remember it saying something about each one having a different type. If not then that really sucks if there all psychic.

Poltergeist
10-01-2006, 12:50 AM
Well i remember it saying something about each one having a different type. If not then that really sucks if there all psychic.

Ummm they are all physic, I don't know where this started. Also does anyone know where there is a better pic of Togekiss because I am really intersted in seeing it. Sigh wonder if the last five numbered sprites are legendars or what.

Shady
10-01-2006, 12:51 AM
Ummm they are all physic, I don't know where this started. Also does anyone know where there is a better pic of Togekiss because I am really intersted in seeing it. Sigh wonder if the last five numbered sprites are legendars or what.

That one of serebii is the only picture out of togekiss so far... more will come out eventually...

Fire Pkmn Master
10-01-2006, 01:14 AM
Well i saw something. Thats all. I already know there psychic-__-

We'll just have to wait for maybe a better quality pic from someone else i guess.

Mime Jr
10-01-2006, 01:17 AM
yeh, we know.

It might just evolve by trading with the NEVERMELTICE.
I was telling Fire PKmn Master who thought these were rumors.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-01-2006, 01:29 AM
I was telling Fire PKmn Master who thought these were rumors.

What were rumors.? What are you talking about?

I didnt say anything about rumors. Get it right man.

N3ro
10-01-2006, 01:55 AM
Man, I can't wait for this game to come out. So, while I was waiting...I made a couple sprites from the game. Well, there just traced from the crap jpg pics on IGN.com. :P

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/27/thingtopostbj0.png

Feel free to use them, since i did'nt technicly make them, i just made them better quality.

rufus6june
10-01-2006, 02:17 AM
We don't know much about the Diamond/Pearl yet, so it will not have it's own sub-board yet. For now, you can discuss Diamond/Pearl in this thread.

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I want to make post seperate so people actually notice them instead of it being junk on the 80th page or someing! Whos to blame pokemon trainer sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fire Pkmn Master
10-01-2006, 02:31 AM
ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I want to make post seperate so people actually notice them instead of it being junk on the 80th page or someing! Whos to blame pokemon trainer sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now what are you talking about? -__-
So many odd people in this thread.

rufus6june
10-01-2006, 03:21 AM
WOOOOOOOOT WOOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! I just got info from wikipedia that diamond and pearl might change the release date to 2006!!!!!!!!! I HOPE SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fire Pkmn Master
10-01-2006, 04:09 AM
That doesnt mean anything thought. The owner of this site, Ryan went to this thing that i cant remember and when he went some people from Game freak or w/e told him that the D/P will be released in Spring 07.

Mime Jr
10-01-2006, 04:14 AM
Wikipedia isn't that reliable. Can't any just change the info.

thirty-six
10-01-2006, 08:57 AM
i have a question, when do you get to trade? because i wanna start my game over 5 times.. in order to get all three starters for myself and my cousin.. right at the start.. i was wondering will wifi trading across country have to be unlocked

rufus6june
10-01-2006, 11:51 AM
i have a question, when do you get to trade? because i wanna start my game over 5 times.. in order to get all three starters for myself and my cousin.. right at the start.. i was wondering will wifi trading across country have to be unlocked

No but you need wi fi conection.

mario 1
10-01-2006, 02:15 PM
dimond and perl cumes out in the ik in summer 2007

Poltergeist
10-01-2006, 03:30 PM
Hey thanks I used them in my Avatar see! If only you had one for munchlax............

Dude you just triple posted. Use the edit button. Anyway Ryan got his news directly for the company so I would trust his word if I were you. Wifi trading sounds really impressive and would love to do it....if I knew where the WEP code for my internet access was. Can anyone tell me. Oha and I am amzed the evo of porygon 2 isn't called porygon three, it is called PorygonZ I believe. I know it is a letter instead of a number.

Lord Voldemort
10-01-2006, 04:01 PM
They arn't even any types, they are only psychic. I suppose they can just learn the ice/electric/fire moves...

they are not psy they are water-dragon and steel dragon and then thewres 1 ghost dragon

Fire Pkmn Master
10-01-2006, 04:10 PM
they are not psy they are water-dragon and steel dragon and then thewres 1 ghost dragon

You dont even know what he's talking about. :rolleyes: -______-
If you were paying attention he was talking about the 3 Legendary psychic type pokemon. Not Dirauga, Parukia and Giratina.

Lord Voldemort
10-01-2006, 04:26 PM
You dont even know what he's talking about. :rolleyes: -______-
If you were paying attention he was talking about the 3 Legendary psychic type pokemon. Not Dirauga, Parukia and Giratina.

O sry which ones are you talking about

rufus6june
10-01-2006, 04:31 PM
Dude you just triple posted. Use the edit button. Anyway Ryan got his news directly for the company so I would trust his word if I were you. Wifi trading sounds really impressive and would love to do it....if I knew where the WEP code for my internet access was. Can anyone tell me. Oha and I am amzed the evo of porygon 2 isn't called porygon three, it is called PorygonZ I believe. I know it is a letter instead of a number.

Oh sorry I am new here. Next time ill ask the people that order us around! Sorry for that I am just a little mad. What not Porygon 3!!!!!!!!!!!! PorygonZ! Anyways it might come in 2006 or Jan 1 or something becuase of sale numbers. Drools Drools I am hopeing 06.

spartan117
10-01-2006, 04:34 PM
Porygon 2 has and evo?

Marill
10-01-2006, 04:35 PM
I don't want to spoil anything for anybody, but the new Pokémon.... Well, this will show you how I feel: :biggrin:

spartan117
10-01-2006, 04:37 PM
I don't want to spoil anything for anybody, but the new Pokémon.... Well, this will show you how I feel: :biggrin:
How will it spoil something?

rufus6june
10-01-2006, 04:40 PM
Porygon 2 has and evo?

Yeah it will in diamond and pearl. *drools*.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-01-2006, 04:41 PM
O sry which ones are you talking about

Umm you know like the three legenday birds, dogs and regis. Those little psychic pokemon.
These...
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d128/blaze_228/Agunomu.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d128/blaze_228/Yukishii.jpg

Theres one more but i couldnt find the other picture.

Volcom
10-01-2006, 05:18 PM
Found a site that shows the new Pokemon sprites for the older generations.

http://hi.baidu.com/jianhen/album/%BF%DA%B4%FC%D7%EA%CA%AF

Houndoom
10-01-2006, 05:25 PM
Ummm...sorry for being such a noob, but is it coming to US in 2007 or November? Lol...

Mime Jr
10-01-2006, 05:43 PM
Found a site that shows the new Pokemon sprites for the older generations.

http://hi.baidu.com/jianhen/album/%BF%DA%B4%FC%D7%EA%CA%AF
I just want to say... I love You.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-01-2006, 05:59 PM
Ummm...sorry for being such a noob, but is it coming to US in 2007 or November? Lol...
It comes out in Spring 07
I just want to say... I love You.

There alright. They just need to be in better quality. -__-

Houndoom
10-01-2006, 06:03 PM
Okay, but on Serebii there is a thread about GameSpot saying November.

Seawolf
10-01-2006, 06:08 PM
There are a few articles saying the date has been changed to November.

You shouldn't trust Serebii. :tongue:

Fire Pkmn Master
10-01-2006, 06:10 PM
Well its not true because Ryan from this site here the owner talked to the company well just someone and that person told him that the game comes out next year.

Wow so the new eevee evolutions evolve from rocks that you have to bring them to. Thats new and interesting.
Sneasel's evolution is pretty cool to how you just give it the Sharp Claw and level it up at night. I mean it just seems right.
Give Sharp Claw to Glion[Gligar evo] and it evolves at night to. Pretty cool.
Pinpuku to Chansey - give held item Round Stone then level up. Now that seems east enough.
Rhydon to Dosaidon - trade with held item Protector
Well another pokemon to trade.

rufus6june
10-01-2006, 06:44 PM
We don't know much about the Diamond/Pearl yet, so it will not have it's own sub-board yet. For now, you can discuss Diamond/Pearl in this thread.

WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT! It might hit the u.s.a in november!!!!!!!!!!!!

This info is a source from Bulbapedia.

rufus6june
10-01-2006, 06:45 PM

DONT LISTEN IF MIGHT END UP BEING NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rufus6june
10-01-2006, 06:46 PM

Um what for!

Volcom
10-01-2006, 06:54 PM
I'm liking this Pokemon.

http://atlasstudios.org/pkmndp/sprite/aserus.jpg

Also, the male evo of Kirlia looks sweet. Type Psychic/Fighting.

http://atlasstudios.org/pkmndp/sprite/kirlia.jpg

Mime Jr
10-01-2006, 07:01 PM
It comes out in Spring 07

There alright. They just need to be in better quality. -__-
Yeah but still it is the only one the with a sprite from every pokemon in the shinou dex.

rufus6june
10-01-2006, 07:31 PM

Yes and that might be true!!!!!!

Edward Elric
10-01-2006, 08:45 PM
I don't care when it comes out as long as it comes soon!!!! Where can I find screenshots?

rufus6june
10-01-2006, 10:07 PM

Yeah it might be November becuse 175,000 copies where sold since it came out and 50,000 Spcial P and D DSs but yeah lets hope novmeber. Hey the sooner the better.

Mime Jr
10-01-2006, 10:15 PM
I hope it comes out in november. I can't handle the wait.

kriffix
10-01-2006, 10:52 PM
I hope it comes out in november. I can't handle the wait.

we arn't taltking THIS novemeber as a possibility are we?
(note:not sarcasm, serious question)

Mime Jr
10-01-2006, 11:05 PM
I think we are otherwise I don't think it would be happy. Also I doubt Game freak would push back the release date.

Marill
10-01-2006, 11:07 PM
I think we are otherwise I don't think it would be happy. Also I doubt Game freak would push back the release date.
I wasn't aware if everyone who was looking at this thread had seen the new Pokémon or not. But, they all look really interesting! I think my favorite thus far is the Rhydon's newest form.

Edward Elric
10-01-2006, 11:15 PM
OH GOD!!! IT BETTER BE IN NOVENBER!!!!! Wait, November of this year?

Shady
10-01-2006, 11:18 PM
OH GOD!!! IT BETTER BE IN NOVENBER!!!!! Wait, November of this year?

I sure hope so, that would be awesome.

Mime Jr
10-01-2006, 11:20 PM
I just read some where that it releases December 31, 2006.

Shady
10-01-2006, 11:26 PM

Thers so many sites and they all say different release dates... Which is the real one! lol

rufus6june
10-01-2006, 11:27 PM

YES NOVEMBER 06!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mase a tread for it. So the wait might beover *falls to ground**drools* Sprit comes out* * sprite sings " TIME TO CELEBRAT"*
E

Mime Jr
10-01-2006, 11:28 PM
Most say TBA, or late 2006.

STOP DOUBLE POSTING THIS IS YOUR SECOND WARNING. ONE MORE TIME AND I"LL REPORT YOU.

rufus6june
10-01-2006, 11:29 PM
we arn't taltking THIS novemeber as a possibility are we?
(note:not sarcasm, serious question)

Yes we might get november

sorry for begging a triple poster. But yeah!!!!!!!!!!! woot woot! Lets hope. Anyways I like your avatar.

Shady
10-01-2006, 11:31 PM
YES NOVEMBER 06!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mase a tread for it. So the wait might beover *falls to ground**drools* Sprit comes out* * sprite sings " TIME TO CELEBRAT"*
E

Yeah I did too but it was Jan 1st.

Can you speak properly please, it makes it very hard to understand and makes you looks very n00bish. Also don't double post, use the edit button.

We will all just have to wait until we get a proper official source. But im going with Pe2k's spring 2007 for now...

Mime Jr
10-01-2006, 11:31 PM
You suck up, lol. Just don't do it again. There are ways to do two quotes in one post.

I hope they start annoucing release dates quick.

rufus6june
10-01-2006, 11:33 PM
You suck up, lol. Just don't do it again. There are ways to do two quotes in one post.

CAn you tell me I am not sure. Ive seen it but never figured it out.

Shady
10-01-2006, 11:34 PM

Are you talking to me? If so, dont do what again?

I wouldn't care if it came out next year, I need the time too save up:hungry:

rufus6june
10-01-2006, 11:37 PM

No me. I dont know how to make more then one reply to treads and I am new here. I AM LEARNING AND LEARNING.

Shady
10-01-2006, 11:39 PM
No me. I dont know how to make more then one reply to treads and I am new here. I AM LEARNING AND LEARNING.

Don't get too off topic...

But you press the button next to the "quote", it should turn a red colour. Then go to the next post and press either that button again or the normal quote button. Once you click the quote button, you should have as many quotes in there as you wanted.

I would like D/P too come out in time for christmas... then I wouldnt have to buy it at all:tongue:

Fire Pkmn Master
10-01-2006, 11:39 PM
I'm liking this Pokemon.

http://atlasstudios.org/pkmndp/sprite/aserus.jpg

Also, the male evo of Kirlia looks sweet. Type Psychic/Fighting.

http://atlasstudios.org/pkmndp/sprite/kirlia.jpg

I like both of them to. There really cool.

I would be so happy if it came out this year. I would just have to save up for at least 20 bucks and pre order them both for 10 bucks then save up then to buy then both later when it comes out. But im going with PE2k because ryan found out from the real sources. Other sites are just probably trying to get us hyped or whatnot. @___@

Mime Jr
10-01-2006, 11:41 PM
To SCS: I need time to save up too. If it comes out in Spring I have time to get my car and and a job, so I can save up for a DS(I thinking about getting two so I can trade myself, but I don't think I will, because I can just trade people in the forums.)

To rufus: What I am doing now is an easy way to talk to two people in one post.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-01-2006, 11:58 PM
Look this is Yukimenoko - evolve female Snorunt with Awaken Stone
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/Coronis/Dex_Yukimenoko.jpg
Fione: Turns out Manaphy IS breedable afterall, and breeding it with Ditto results in this creature named Fione
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/Coronis/Dex_Fione.jpg

Don't mistake it as a pre-evo of Manaphy though, because according to Zhenlin who has dwelled into all evolutionary data in D/P, Fione does NOT evolve into Manaphy by any means. The difference between Fione and Manaphy not only lies in their appearance, but that it fails to learn Manaphy's signature attack Heart Swap, as well as the starting move tail glow, both of which are used with the Manaphy's head antennae, which are clearly underdeveloped in Fione.

According to the Pokedex entry, Manaphy is born in cold waters, while Fione prefers to live in warm waters. Fione's name might be in reference to the Ranger region Fiore.

We believe that Fione is the 'inferior' Manaphy Gamefreak develops to allow breeding and distribution from Manaphy holders to those who don't, for what reason I don't know, to get a taste of an incomplete Manaphy? Don't ask me o_O

Thanks to Serebii for info...

Shady
10-02-2006, 12:03 AM
@ Fire Pkmn Master: (I won't quote your post:oops:) I saw these just then as well... I think the togetic evo is really ugly... they should have left it how it was...

Did anyone else see that the grass and ice eevee dont evolve with stones? Not even the grass one. The evolve by leveling up at a certain place on the map.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-02-2006, 12:06 AM
@ Fire Pkmn Master: (I won't quote your post:oops:) I saw these just then as well... I think the togetic evo is really ugly... they should have left it how it was...

Did anyone else see that the grass and ice eevee dont evolve with stones? Not even the grass one. The evolve by leveling up at a certain place on the map.

Lol i understand. XD
I like Togekiss a bit but its not all that great. They could of just made a Scyther or sneasel pre.:wink:
They could have at least made an ice stone and just have Eevee evolve from a Leaf stone or Sun stone.

Shady
10-02-2006, 12:09 AM
Lol i understand. XD
I like Togekiss a bit but its not all that great. They could of just made a Scyther or sneasel pre.:wink:
They could have at least made an ice stone and just have Eevee evolve from a Leaf stone or Sun stone.

I suppose they want some variety in ways to evolve eevee, I guess if they all evolved with stones it would be too easy to get them...

Fire Pkmn Master
10-02-2006, 12:17 AM
Yea i agree. Also some people might just get a Leaf stone or Ice stone and evolve there Eevee so they can have the two new Forms. So yea bad idea. XD
Just need some getting used to i guess.

Shady
10-02-2006, 12:19 AM
Just need some getting used to i guess.

Yup,

Have you seen the new poketch (sp:confused:) funsctions.... how much stuff can they fit on it, theres like 16 functions.. I remember the pokenav in RSE only had 4 or so... and the pokegear in GSC had 3 or 4 (cant remember)

rufus6june
10-02-2006, 12:20 AM
Don't get too off topic...

But you press the button next to the "quote", it should turn a red colour. Then go to the next post and press either that button again or the normal quote button. Once you click the quote button, you should have as many quotes in there as you wanted.

I would like D/P too come out in time for christmas... then I wouldnt have to buy it at all:tongue:

Yeah I know how to do that.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-02-2006, 12:23 AM
Yup,

Have you seen the new poketch (sp:confused:) funsctions.... how much stuff can they fit on it, theres like 16 functions.. I remember the pokenav in RSE only had 4 or so... and the pokegear in GSC had 3 or 4 (cant remember)

Yea i know i was like wow when will it end when i was scrolling down. Some of it is pretty cool but some of it is just like short cuts really.:ermm:

Shady
10-02-2006, 12:29 AM
Yea i know i was like wow when will it end when i was scrolling down. Some of it is pretty cool but some of it is just like short cuts really.:ermm:

Yeh, some things look like fillers... Like the drawing thing and the counter...

Fire Pkmn Master
10-02-2006, 12:31 AM
Yea and whats with the calculator??
Ill be mad if someone brong the game to school and was doing there math work in school and the teacher took the game because it was an electrical device or whatever. @___@

Shady
10-02-2006, 12:36 AM
Yea and whats with the calculator??
Ill be mad if someone brong the game to school and was doing there math work in school and the teacher took the game because it was an electrical device or whatever. @___@

Lol, yeh I know. What could you possibly use a calculator for? Working out how many pokeballs you can afford? Its not that hard, when you buy something it has the window with your money then another with what your buying and how much it will cost... (unless they get rid of that)

Fire Pkmn Master
10-02-2006, 12:40 AM
I mean come on. If they did remove it then what were they thinking. There might be some kids out there that might not know how to add or subtract. XD Or some people would be to lazy to calculate anything since it does it for you when you buy a certain amount of items.

Shady
10-02-2006, 12:43 AM
I mean come on. If they did remove it then what were they thinking. There might be some kids out there that might not know how to add or subtract. XD Or some people would be to lazy to calculate anything since it does it for you when you buy a certain amount of items.

yeh, I wouldnt use it in the game. Unless theres something in the story which requires you too use it.

rufus6june
10-02-2006, 12:47 AM
yeh, I wouldnt use it in the game. Unless theres something in the story which requires you too use it.

Oh the ingame caculator. Yeah I saw pics.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-02-2006, 12:48 AM
Exactly. But i like the thing that counts your steps. Wish we could of had that in R/S/E so i wouldnt have to be riding my bike around Mauville and the Bike Route.

Haunted Cereal Box
10-02-2006, 12:48 AM
Lol, yeh I know. What could you possibly use a calculator for? Working out how many pokeballs you can afford? Its not that hard, when you buy something it has the window with your money then another with what your buying and how much it will cost... (unless they get rid of that)
the calculator might be used to figure out how many battles till your pokemone levels up or something

Shady
10-02-2006, 12:49 AM
the calculator might be used to figure out how many battles till your pokemone levels up or something

Theres not really a point to that... just keep battling till it levels up lol.

They probably just added it too make it more like a mobile phone or something. (Does it have the same calling thing that was in GSC and emerald?)

Fire Pkmn Master
10-02-2006, 12:55 AM
Theres not really a point to that... just keep battling till it levels up lol.

They probably just added it too make it more like a mobile phone or something. (Does it have the same calling thing that was in GSC and emerald?)
Wow if they did then wow.
I dont know. I know that they got the V seeker thing back but i dont know about the Calling. But i think we do sine Emerald had it but then i never or remembered hearing about calling people in this game.MEH! doubt it.

Four word rule. You have to have more than four words every post. Its ok just try not to do it.

Poltergeist
10-02-2006, 12:56 AM
MEH! doubt it.

Four word rule. If you haven't read the rules, which I am guessing you haven't please do so. Anyway that is one usefull watch! I think the daycare option will be most helpfull. Hmm few pokemon left to see.

rufus6june
10-02-2006, 12:59 AM
Four word rule. If you haven't read the rules, which I am guessing you haven't please do so. Anyway that is one usefull watch! I think the daycare option will be most helpfull. Hmm few pokemon left to see.

Hey isnt the Daycare in the pokemon center?

Fire Pkmn Master
10-02-2006, 01:05 AM
Hey isnt the Daycare in the pokemon center?

No why would it be.

Its of course in a certain town.

Im going to know everything i need to know when i get the game. Ive seen so many things. I cant wait any longer.

Poltergeist
10-02-2006, 01:22 AM
I want to see the E4 and isn't the champion a girl for the first time or no?

Sent Reglay
10-02-2006, 01:25 AM
seriously:eek: *laughs remebering the female champion from a comic project he was involved in*

Fire Pkmn Master
10-02-2006, 02:14 AM

If there is then wow. Hope this champion will be a Challenge but i dout it.

Mime Jr
10-02-2006, 03:27 AM
I hope it is a girl too.

N3ro
10-02-2006, 07:00 AM
<removed>

edit: ok, so removed that..now if the post below me would remove it's quote? >_>

edit: hurry up and come out plz game :D :X

Shady
10-02-2006, 07:02 AM
Ok, most likely were not allowed to talk about downloading roms/were to get them/ect..so im just goin to say/ask..

I just downloaded pkmn diamon/pearl DS roms, But since a fully working DS emu has'nt been made yet, does anyone know of a program that would be able to extract the sprites from the rom file? That's the main reason i downloaded the rom in the first place was just get the sprites, since well..I can only read english.

I hope i can ask this.

I don't think you can, your not allowed to talk about ROMs I think... better delete the post just in case, wouldnt want you too get banned now would we:happy:

Captain Pichu
10-02-2006, 08:41 AM
Im on the elite four and the champ is hard. I can only get to her second pokemon but I cant beat it cause its on level 66. And yes the champ is A girl.

johnt333
10-02-2006, 09:54 AM
there are over five hundred pokemon and theres a new regi

rufus6june
10-02-2006, 11:16 AM
No why would it be.

Its of course in a certain town.

Im going to know everything i need to know when i get the game. Ive seen so many things. I cant wait any longer.

Thought so. My thread on the rumored release date was blocked by pokemon trainer sarah. Come on does she need to block everything. We need to make post becuase then we forget about it here and well nobody knows.

none
10-02-2006, 02:01 PM
only 3 more pokemon to be revealed

MAGMAR EVO

DUSCLOPS EVO

NOSEPASS EVO

Poltergeist
10-02-2006, 02:37 PM
only 3 more pokemon to be revealed

MAGMAR EVO

DUSCLOPS EVO

NOSEPASS EVO

Old evos. There are still three others left to be seen and the meaning behind the four unknown sprites on the bottom.Does anyone besides me think ther are way to frickin many legendaries?!? We have what 11?

RedRoninMan
10-02-2006, 02:59 PM
Does anyone besides me think ther are way to frickin many legendaries?!? We have what 11?

It was the same in Hoenn too. They oversaturated the place with legendaries.:susp: Did we really need the regis?I hate those stupid things...

Poltergeist
10-02-2006, 03:14 PM
It was the same in Hoenn too. They oversaturated the place with legendaries.:susp: Did we really need the regis?I hate those stupid things...

I concour that those regis aren't even living thins! Seriously five is a good number for legendaries. Hmmm well I actually like the Gligar evo and the snorunt and Kirlia split evos aren't bad, even if thy are rip offs of old pokemon. Finally the evee evos are kinda cool and Togekiss is meh, but the rest stink.

Volcom
10-02-2006, 03:17 PM
I like the Regi's. The have great stats, Regice is a great Sp sponge.

RedRoninMan
10-02-2006, 03:22 PM
I was looking at the Dodaitoise sprite and got to thinking, " mabey, nintendo wasnt stupid and made another tortise starter and its actually a Stegosarus." Think about it. It has consecutively lined spikes going down its back(on one side at least), and it has a long tail. Two things stegosaurus' have and no tortise I know of does.Just a thought.

Poltergeist
10-02-2006, 03:25 PM
I was looking at the Dodaitoise sprite and got to thinking, " mabey, nintendo wasnt stupid and made another tortise starter and its actually a Stegosarus." Think about it. It has consecutively lined spikes going down its back(on one side at least), and it has a long tail. Two things stegosaurus' have and no tortise I know of does.Just a thought.

I disagree it is like the ground shaker from kindom hearts a bit. Anyway those spikes are small mountains I think. It represents he has sort of a small earth on it's back with the mountains and the tree and that is why it is grass and ground.

RedRoninMan
10-02-2006, 05:15 PM
Dusclops evolves by trading with spirit world cloth to yonowaaru,porygon2 evolves by trading with eeire patch to porygonz.

Poltergeist
10-02-2006, 05:34 PM
Dusclops evolves by trading with spirit world cloth to yonowaaru,porygon2 evolves by trading with eeire patch to porygonz.

I kinda like the dusclops evo, but porygon Z is ugly in my opinion. Man they have so many fricken new evo items! why not just say use night to evolve dusclops, day for rozuriedo, leaf stone for evee grass evo, ect. Seriously these new evo items are really annoing since you need so much stuff.

Edward Elric
10-02-2006, 06:38 PM
So, November is when we get it?

Melhkior
10-02-2006, 06:59 PM
sorry this has probally been asked hundreds of times but ...

is there an official release for america/europe/UK?:oops:
thanx!!

Poltergeist
10-02-2006, 07:05 PM
sorry this has probally been asked hundreds of times but ...

is there an official release for america/europe/UK?:oops:
thanx!!

No and so far it has been directly said from Nintendo to Ryan Diamond and Pearl will launch in the sping so I suggest you guys ignore these earleir release date rumors until notified. Okay now that that has been said I hope the new sprites will be shown this week!:happy:

rufus6june
10-02-2006, 07:31 PM
No and so far it has been directly said from Nintendo to Ryan Diamond and Pearl will launch in the sping so I suggest you guys ignore these earleir release date rumors until notified. Okay now that that has been said I hope the new sprites will be shown this week!:happy:

Actually it might be between November/December-March(at the most mostlikey )

Charizard Trainer
10-02-2006, 08:34 PM
i HAVE RETURNED.

All of the new Pokemon can be found at Serebii.net.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-02-2006, 08:48 PM
Im on the elite four and the champ is hard. I can only get to her second pokemon but I cant beat it cause its on level 66. And yes the champ is A girl.
Aw sweet a girl. I still hate you man. You've been playing that game like crazy and im just jealous. You lucky man. u__u
there are over five hundred pokemon and theres a new regi
Nope there are exactly 500 Pokemon.
I kinda like the dusclops evo, but porygon Z is ugly in my opinion. Man they have so many fricken new evo items! why not just say use night to evolve dusclops, day for rozuriedo, leaf stone for evee grass evo, ect. Seriously these new evo items are really annoing since you need so much stuff.
Maybe because they didnt want t to be so easy for some people.
There just doing alot of different things. Its not going to hurt anyone. If it takes you a while to find those Pokemon or to lazy to do it then trade with someone who would trade.
i HAVE RETURNED.

All of the new Pokemon can be found at Serebii.net.

No really, I didnt relize that. -___-

absol2005
10-02-2006, 09:40 PM
Blah, Mitsuhoney looks retarded(no offense to Ridley).

Poltergeist
10-02-2006, 09:54 PM
Blah, Mitsuhoney looks retarded(no offense to Ridley).

Yeah I know it is a living honeycomb. What is up with that? Hmm well only about 5 more to go! Does anyone know what those four sprites on the bottom of seribi's list mean though? I am quite curious to see magmars evo.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-02-2006, 10:07 PM
Yeah I know it is a living honeycomb. What is up with that? Hmm well only about 5 more to go! Does anyone know what those four sprites on the bottom of seribi's list mean though? I am quite curious to see magmars evo.

Mis honey is the evolved form of the honey comb bees.
No nobody knows so stop asking. If we did then someone would have told you already. Dont worry we still have time so your question will be answered soon.

Im as curious as you are. I hope it just doesnt evolve like any other Pokemon. But i dout it.

Poltergeist
10-02-2006, 10:46 PM
Mis honey is the evolved form of the honey comb bees.
No nobody knows so stop asking. If we did then someone would have told you already. Dont worry we still have time so your question will be answered soon.

Im as curious as you are. I hope it just doesnt evolve like any other Pokemon. But i dout it.

Sorry I forgot I asked before!:oops: Anyway so far the worst old evo is Tangela who actually barely changed and now just looks like a big fat blue scarf/Spaghetti thing!Ugh. The best I personally think is the Dusclops who seems to look better than Dusclops himself! I am now interested in learning about the underground of Shinou!

silverfrost
10-02-2006, 10:54 PM
Hm, I didn't think Dusclops needed an evo. It seems that the new ones are mostly just evos... :\ Don't get me wrong- I'm happy about the new eevees and a couple others, but most of them... What the crap?

At least the real new ones are cool. :P

rufus6june
10-03-2006, 12:04 AM
So, November is when we get it?

No so where between November-March. Most likey I am going with December/January.

But November/December works becuase of chrismas.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-03-2006, 12:15 AM
Sorry I forgot I asked before!:oops: Anyway so far the worst old evo is Tangela who actually barely changed and now just looks like a big fat blue scarf/Spaghetti thing!Ugh. The best I personally think is the Dusclops who seems to look better than Dusclops himself! I am now interested in learning about the underground of Shinou!
I know. I mean i wanted Tangela to havge an evolved form but this one is not what i was looking for.
Dusclops evo looks cool. But it didnt need one.

Poltergeist
10-03-2006, 12:27 AM
Heh the Likitung evo is also fatter. Does Game Freak think bigger is better?

Shady
10-03-2006, 12:30 AM
I know. I mean i wanted Tangela to havge an evolved form but this one is not what i was looking for.

I definately didn't think tangela would turn out so ugly... I wasn't a big fan of it before.. now look at it...

Heh the Likitung evo is also fatter. Does Game Freak think bigger is better?

Lol, I think they do... Look how much fatter Blissey is than Chansey lol.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-03-2006, 12:34 AM
I definately didn't think tangela would turn out so ugly... I wasn't a big fan of it before.. now look at it...

Lol, I think they do... Look how much fatter Blissey is than Chansey lol.

I know I never even payed any attention to Tangela. Im just going to evolve it and then never looked at it again.

I noticed that to.But bigger is not faster.

Marill
10-03-2006, 02:07 AM
I don't know about you all, but I am sort of glad that they had more evolutions and pre-evolutions to the original Pokémon than all completely new Pokémon. I wonder since they are at an even 500 if they will keep it this way from here on out or what.

Volcom
10-03-2006, 02:08 AM
http://pokemon.marriland.com/images/dp/pokemon/467.png

http://pokemon.marriland.com/images/dp/pokemon/476.png

I'm loving that Nosepass evo!

Shady
10-03-2006, 02:09 AM

Your not serious... That is the ugliest thing I have ever seen... That magmar evo isn't exactly an improvment either.

EDIT: Has anyone seen how you evolve Sneasel. You need to level it up while holding a new item. Its called "Sharp Claw" *points to username and giggles* lol

absol2005
10-03-2006, 05:18 PM

WTF? I was expecting much better from Magmar. And yeah that Nosepass evo looks awful.

But on positive stuff... OMFC!!!!!1111 There's a dark legendary!!!!!!1111111

Sixto
10-03-2006, 05:31 PM
You know, there is really no need for some of those evolutions. Have Pokémon people run out of ideas? They need to make evolutions for the Pokémon that would make sense. Maybe an evolution for Rapidash. Make it grow wings making it Pegasus-like. That would make it Fire/Flying type.

silent pokemon master
10-03-2006, 05:51 PM
they could yeah that would be great but um dont you think its gonna be long to finish the pokedex not the first 1 national dex :crackup: and also dont you think theres a dissupointing amount of fire and ice pokemon in the game(not counting evos of exsiting pokemon)
and oh yeah when you getting your starter the challange is not fire type enymore its the grass or water hahahahahah fire tyes rule not really yh but i luv fire types!!!:cool: enyways when do you think d/p will be realsed march???(and oh yh i no its trealesed in spring i am asking for the month)

Fire Pkmn Master
10-03-2006, 07:16 PM
Your not serious... That is the ugliest thing I have ever seen... That magmar evo isn't exactly an improvment either.

EDIT: Has anyone seen how you evolve Sneasel. You need to level it up while holding a new item. Its called "Sharp Claw" *points to username and giggles* lol

NO!!!! THe magmar evo looks really fat and ugly. u___u
Look what they have done to my beautiful Fire Pokemon.
THe nosepass evo is uglier than Nosepass its self. The two most ugliest pokemon ever.
You know, there is really no need for some of those evolutions. Have Pokémon people run out of ideas? They need to make evolutions for the Pokémon that would make sense. Maybe an evolution for Rapidash. Make it grow wings making it Pegasus-like. That would make it Fire/Flying type.
That would be kind of cool. It could of had flaming wings.
they could yeah that would be great but um dont you think its gonna be long to finish the pokedex not the first 1 national dex :crackup: and also dont you think theres a dissupointing amount of fire and ice pokemon in the game(not counting evos of exsiting pokemon)
and oh yeah when you getting your starter the challange is not fire type enymore its the grass or water hahahahahah fire tyes rule not really yh but i luv fire types!!!:cool: enyways when do you think d/p will be realsed march???(and oh yh i no its trealesed in spring i am asking for the month)

1. Learn how to spell and not talk like a n00b.
2. Some what of what you said makes no sense.I barely understood anything.
Spring 07 is the release date. But there are alot of other dates so we dont really know yet.

Sixto
10-03-2006, 07:47 PM
That would be kind of cool. It could of had flaming wings.

I never thought of that, but yeah, that would be awesome!

Poltergeist
10-03-2006, 08:52 PM
Yeah a pegasus Rapidash evo could turn out pretty well! Magmar is OMG fatter and now looks like something out of megaman and Nosepass has turned into a rock with hormones! Wow the pokemon universe sure is getting screwy! The New dark legendary is cool in my opinion and yeah the mini grass legend looks like a chia pet! Hmm the normal legend is a god pokemon, fricken sweet! I have actually started to like the unlimited possibilities of normal pokemon! Furrret is my favorite! Ok finally I wonder how will they keep some pokemon in other games when to evole some guys you have to level them up in a specific place?Phew that was a mouthfull!

paperfairy
10-03-2006, 08:53 PM
[16:29] <Eevee> attn internets
[16:29] <Eevee> http://veekun.com/stuff/dpchar.png
[16:41] <Eevee> http://veekun.com/stuff/dpchar.png
[16:41] <Eevee> where
[16:41] <Eevee> is
[16:41] <Eevee> your
[16:41] <Eevee> god
[16:41] <Eevee> now

There is a line of people who want Eevee to bear his/her child. Please wait in line.

BTW, this is Eevee from veekun.com

Fire Pkmn Master
10-03-2006, 09:04 PM
Yeah a pegasus Rapidash evo could turn out pretty well! Magmar is OMG fatter and now looks like something out of megaman and Nosepass has turned into a rock with hormones! Wow the pokemon universe sure is getting screwy! The New dark legendary is cool in my opinion and yeah the mini grass legend looks like a chia pet! Hmm the normal legend is a god pokemon, fricken sweet! I have actually started to like the unlimited possibilities of normal pokemon! Furrret is my favorite! Ok finally I wonder how will they keep some pokemon in other games when to evole some guys you have to level them up in a specific place?Phew that was a mouthfull!

Yea a Pegesus would be so cool. THey should have really done that. THat would make me so happy. ^_^
I dont like the little grass type Legendary. its so stupid i mean its so small and looks weird.
The dark type looks a bit weird but then looks cool.
I love that normal type one. It kind of looked like a reindeer to me but it it looks alot different from the little tiny sprites. The strongest pokemon aye....Interesting.

[16:29] <Eevee> attn internets
[16:29] <Eevee> http://veekun.com/stuff/dpchar.png
[16:41] <Eevee> http://veekun.com/stuff/dpchar.png
[16:41] <Eevee> where
[16:41] <Eevee> is
[16:41] <Eevee> your
[16:41] <Eevee> god
[16:41] <Eevee> now

There is a line of people who want Eevee to bear his/her child. Please wait in line.

BTW, this is Eevee from veekun.com

What was the point of this.

paperfairy
10-03-2006, 09:12 PM
What was the point of this.

Are you stupid? That's the first sprite that's been directly ripped from the games. Not cleaned up - DIRECTLY ripped.

Lord Voldemort
10-03-2006, 09:33 PM
I just thought of a really good thing they should put in. LIke if in rain fire attacks are reduced by 50 percent then underwater shouldnt they be cancelled underwater? i hope they put thsat it

Sixto
10-03-2006, 09:34 PM
I just thought of a really good thing they should put in. LIke if in rain fire attacks are reduced by 50 percent then underwater shouldnt they be cancelled underwater? i hope they put thsat it
Ah, that's a very good point.

Lord Voldemort
10-03-2006, 09:34 PM
Oh the ingame caculator. Yeah I saw pics.

actually that would be a good excuse to play say " im doing my math homework" thats what might do

also did they make dragon attack?

Fire Pkmn Master
10-03-2006, 09:38 PM
Are you stupid? That's the first sprite that's been directly ripped from the games. Not cleaned up - DIRECTLY ripped.

No i am not stupid. You are for even saying that, because you posted something without even explaining fully what it was. Big deal some sprites. We'll be getting all of them soon. :neutral:

RedRoninMan
10-03-2006, 09:41 PM
BooBurn looks like Gutsman from the original megaman series:neutral:

Volcom
10-03-2006, 11:11 PM
No i am not stupid. You are for even saying that, because you posted something without even explaining fully what it was. Big deal some sprites. We'll be getting all of them soon. :neutral:
If you actually looked at the sprites, you could tell they were the new ones. So their was no need for him to explain.

Poltergeist
10-03-2006, 11:25 PM
Well I now know what the last couple of sprites where. With all pokemon revealed I must know the english names now! Lol Magmar is fat as well!

Captain Pichu
10-03-2006, 11:47 PM
Well I now know what the last couple of sprites where. With all pokemon revealed I must know the english names now! Lol Magmar is fat as well!
I have done it!!! I beat the freakin game!!!!!!!!!!!

Fire Pkmn Master
10-04-2006, 12:25 AM

Aw man. You are so lucky. u__u
Can i borrow it now. XD

lugia_ho-oh
10-04-2006, 12:51 AM
sweet, the game has been beatin! Now are you gonna beat it again, or catch all of the pokemon? Plus was it any good? like 1-10, 10 being highest.

rufus6june
10-04-2006, 01:04 AM

OH MAN! Plz dont tell us every little part. I want to live it myself! In english of course.

Lord Voldemort
10-04-2006, 01:10 AM
I have just purchaSed a nitendo ds so before i was hoping my parents would let my buy a DS and now im hoping that the people who said it comes out the earliest is right (DP)

Poltergeist
10-04-2006, 01:16 AM
I truthfully don't care how long it takes till it comes out. I can wait as long as need be. I wonder how long ill they make a mystery dungeon. I am guessing probably after the fifth gen.

Mime Jr
10-04-2006, 01:19 AM
Cool, can't wait till english version. How much did you understand?

Lord Voldemort
10-04-2006, 01:25 AM
I am about to kill someone at this unfairness....
well i guess americans deserve it we get all the vents and all the games but later than japan:rolleyes:

Poltergeist
10-04-2006, 01:26 AM
well i guess americans deserve it we get all the vents and all the games but later than japan:rolleyes:

Heh we get the Wii first so Huzzah! MMMM I am puting together my team, in my head, and I know the fire monkey and Garmiel shall be on it.

rufus6june
10-04-2006, 01:30 AM
Guess what! Yahoo said that it will reach the u.s in November. But not to mention this is a rumor and they may be mixed up with a other game. But lets hopel.

Volcom
10-04-2006, 01:32 AM
Guess what! Yahoo said that it will reach the u.s in November. But not to mention this is a rumor and they may be mixed up with a other game. But lets hopel.
That's been said countless times, I doubt that's true.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-04-2006, 01:43 AM
Heh we get the Wii first so Huzzah! MMMM I am puting together my team, in my head, and I know the fire monkey and Garmiel shall be on it.

Yay fire Monkey. ^_^
I still have something thinking to do for my team. All i know is that the Hikozaru is one, Elekible... and well still have time to think.

Poltergeist
10-04-2006, 02:22 AM
Wait,Wait Wait WAIT! You guys believe that phony baloney Pokemon early release date but you don't believe the Wii's release date besides the fact it has already been proven to be real?!?!? Wow. Just wow. Alright can't wait till the sprites for D and P are in! Then I will add the Dusclops evo as my avatar and make a ghost type banner!

Marill
10-04-2006, 02:27 AM
Guys, if the game was just sold in Japan, I highly doubt that it would be here in America that quickly after the Japan launch.

Volcom
10-04-2006, 02:31 AM
Guys, if the game was just sold in Japan, I highly doubt that it would be here in America that quickly after the Japan launch.
Animal Crossing WW was released 13 days after the Japanese release. You just never know. =/

Mime Jr
10-04-2006, 03:51 AM
I agree, also they are getting more global too. It's not unimagenable.

Shady
10-04-2006, 07:44 AM
NO!!!! THe magmar evo looks really fat and ugly. u___u
Look what they have done to my beautiful Fire Pokemon.
THe nosepass evo is uglier than Nosepass its self. The two most ugliest pokemon ever.

Lol, I thought the fake one that we saw ages ago would be better.

actually that would be a good excuse to play say " im doing my math homework" thats what might do

also did they make dragon attack?

The attacks have all been sorted into special and physical. They are no longer type based. For example, dragonbeath may now be a special attack. While dragon claw may now be physical. Do you get that?

Lol, good for you...

...and you didn't post any pics..

And the games come out even later in Australia. Lol, so dont feel so bad.

Yay fire Monkey. ^_^
I still have something thinking to do for my team. All i know is that the Hikozaru is one, Elekible... and well still have time to think.

Im thinking of having Cherimu in my party, I don't know why. It just looks cool.

(Wow, that was alot of quoting:hungry:)

rufus6june
10-04-2006, 11:22 AM
Animal Crossing WW was released 13 days after the Japanese release. You just never know. =/

Yeah you never know it sold like a million copies in the first weak. If japan keeps themself strong they will score in on earlier times to sell another million.

rufus6june
10-04-2006, 11:23 AM

Sorry for doulble posting :( :( :(. But yeah we get the Wii Before EAT THAT!

Shady
10-04-2006, 11:29 AM
Sorry for doulble posting :( :( :(. But yeah we get the Wii Before EAT THAT!

Don't double post.

And geez, settle down. So what if you get something a few days before...

Marill
10-04-2006, 01:52 PM

You have a good point, but, based on all of the past Pokémon games' arrivals, I doubt it. It would make since to have it out in November, however, because of the Christmas shopping season.

Sixto
10-04-2006, 02:33 PM
Yeah you never know it sold like a million copies in the first weak. If japan keeps themself strong they will score in on earlier times to sell another million.
Just edit your first post. :happy:

paperfairy
10-04-2006, 03:31 PM
http://pokemon-safari.com/sitio/perla_diamante_sprites_espalda_macho1.shtml <-- Male back sprites

http://pokemon-safari.com/sitio/perla_diamante_sprites_espalda_hembra1.shtml <-- Female back sprites

http://pokemon-safari.com/sitio/perla_diamante_sprites_macho1.shtml <-- Male front sprites

http://pokemon-safari.com/sitio/perla_diamante_sprites_hembra1.shtml <-- Female front sprites

http://pokemon-safari.com/sitio/perla_diamante_sprites_objetos.shtml <-- Item sprites

There were NOT done by Eevee of veekun.com I'll update later today.

Talking to Serebii, and he thinks the colors are off.... more news later.

http://rapidshare.de/files/35479561/Pok_mon_Diamond_and_Pearl.rar <-- Zipped them myself. ^_^

UPDATE: HARLEY = Paperfairy BTW.

[12:27] <HARLEY> wait lemme get it straight through
[12:27] <HARLEY> Vee, Zhen and NOW ripped them
[12:28] <HARLEY> and somehow, PokéSafari got them and took credit?
[12:28] <Serebii> yep
[12:28] <Serebii> they wouldnt have minded so much if they gave credit
[12:28] <Misty> I'm curious who he got them from though
[12:28] <HARLEY> same
[12:30] <Serebii> YOU CAN CHANGE DEOXYS FORM
[12:30] <Misty> what
[12:30] <HARLEY> WHAT
[12:30] <Misty> you can?
[12:30] <Misty> how?
[12:30] <HARLEY> SPEAK NOW JOE
[12:30] * HARLEY holds a Scyther to Joe's neck
[12:30] <Jukain> o.o
[12:30] <Serebii> no
[12:30] <Serebii> wait for me to make a page

I'll keep you all posted~

absol2005
10-04-2006, 05:51 PM
Thanks for posting real sprites, Paperfairy.

Sixto
10-04-2006, 06:11 PM
Thanks for posting real sprites, Paperfairy.
Good ol' Pokémon-Safari. I go there all the time. Their spanish version is more up to date. Good thing I know Spanish fluently.

paperfairy
10-04-2006, 06:13 PM
Good ol' Pokémon-Safari. I go there all the time. Their spanish version is more up to date. Good thing I know Spanish fluently.
lol you didn't read the second half of my post, although it's not CONFIRMED....

If it's true, Good ol' Pokémon-Safari is in a hell of a lot of trouble.

Seawolf
10-04-2006, 06:20 PM
Wow ... awesome sprites. Thank you, Paperfairy. I wish the Milotic one wasn't so glitchy, though.

I want to see those losers get busted. :tongue:

Sixto
10-04-2006, 06:22 PM
lol you didn't read the second half of my post, although it's not CONFIRMED....

If it's true, Good ol' Pokémon-Safari is in a hell of a lot of trouble.
I like PokéSafari. Way to get them first guys. :happy:
Wow ... awesome sprites. Thank you, Paperfairy. I wish the Milotic one wasn't so glitchy, though.

I want to see those losers get busted. :tongue:
They're not losers. :happy:

SiberianTiger
10-04-2006, 06:25 PM
If they ripped em there losers.

~Isaiah

Sixto
10-04-2006, 06:30 PM
If they ripped em there losers.

~Isaiah
Don't you mean, "they're." And yeah, they are. Buy you can't blame them for having them first. All I want is sprites. :mrgreen:

Seawolf
10-04-2006, 06:31 PM
Don't you mean, "they're." And yeah, they are. Buy you can't blame them for having them first. All I want is sprites. :mrgreen:

You're so greedy!

Same here. :tongue:

SiberianTiger
10-04-2006, 06:31 PM
Yea I did thanks for pointing out the mistake, I want sprites, I just don't think they should have ripped.

~Isaiah

Sixto
10-04-2006, 06:35 PM
Yea I did thanks for pointing out the mistake, I want sprites, I just don't think they should have ripped.

~Isaiah
I go there all the time, if it wasn't for Paperfairy, I wouldn't have known they were stolen.

paperfairy
10-04-2006, 06:49 PM
Again, I am HARLEY.

[14:44] <HARLEY> hey Eevee
[14:44] <God_Kabarudon> Eevee!!!
[14:44] <Eevee> vee
[14:44] <Eevee> what
[14:44] <HARLEY> ok, you got some explaining to do
[14:44] <Serebii> PS has posted your sprites
[14:44] <Eevee> my guess is that they took zhen lin's code
[14:44] <Eevee> it was in his public subversion repository
[14:44] <Eevee> (which is no longer public)
[14:44] <God_Kabarudon> o.o
[14:44] <HARLEY> lol
[14:44] <Eevee> but they have the same filenames and are untransparent like his
[14:44] <HARLEY> so PS didn't steal the sprites
[14:44] <HARLEY> just the code
[14:45] <Eevee> so I find it very unlikely that they unlocked it separately
[14:45] <Jukain> o.o
[14:45] <HARLEY> :o
[14:45] <HARLEY> those *******
[14:45] <Eevee> um
[14:45] <God_Kabarudon> o.o
[14:45] <Eevee> the code IS the sprites for all intents and purposes
[14:45] <HARLEY> ah.
[14:45] <HARLEY> THOSE *******!
[14:45] <God_Kabarudon> oh
[14:45] <Serebii> Eevee - considering they have the exact same faults as yours :/
[14:45] <God_Kabarudon> o.o
[14:46] <HARLEY> but Zhen put the code on something public - WHY?
[14:46] <Eevee> my code is also on my server publicly too
[14:46] <Eevee> so we could show it to each other 8)
[14:46] <God_Kabarudon> o.o
[14:46] <HARLEY> ah.

Haha Pokémon-Safari is in some SERIOUS trouble now..... X)

Fire Pkmn Master
10-04-2006, 07:08 PM
Lol, I thought the fake one that we saw ages ago would be better.
I agree. It looked a lot better.

Im thinking of having Cherimu in my party, I don't know why. It just looks cool.

I probably would in the beginning but would find another pokemon to replace it.

Sixto
10-04-2006, 07:13 PM
Again, I am HARLEY.

[Conversation]

Haha Pokémon-Safari is in some SERIOUS trouble now..... X)
I didn't understand some of it, but the point was made. I don't know what they are going to do to PokeSafari online though.

Marill
10-04-2006, 07:19 PM
Is PKMN Safari owned by Niel, which was Cas' friend from PC? I think so.... He was really cool.

paperfairy
10-04-2006, 07:24 PM
Is PKMN Safari owned by Niel, which was Cas' friend from PC? I think so.... He was really cool.
Never the less, he stole without giving credit. = /

Marill
10-04-2006, 08:15 PM
Never the less, he stole without giving credit. = /
Niel stole it, or the guy who is running it right now?

Charizard Trainer
10-04-2006, 08:24 PM
whay a pathetic DIAMOND AND PEARL disscussion...:rolleyes:

Poltergeist
10-04-2006, 08:46 PM
whay a pathetic DIAMOND AND PEARL disscussion...:rolleyes:

What pathetic grammer. Just kidding. Finally all pictures are released with now only the need for the pokemon's english names. I seriously want to stop talking japanese now because otherwise there names will get stuck in my head that way.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-04-2006, 09:15 PM
What pathetic grammer. Just kidding. Finally all pictures are released with now only the need for the pokemon's english names. I seriously want to stop talking japanese now because otherwise there names will get stuck in my head that way.

I agree with you on that. Im getting used to called the starters there names and some other pokemon but i havent learned the rest of the pokemon because i cant pronounce them or dont remember which pokemon is who. XD
They have to put the big pictures up to. Also the bigger sprites so we can see them easily. Well i know i want to see.

FireMasta
10-04-2006, 09:27 PM
I'd say I also agree, I've already have manaphy stuck in my head!:goofy:

Fire Pkmn Master
10-04-2006, 10:43 PM
I'd say I also agree, I've already have manaphy stuck in my head!:goofy:
Well yea everyone would at least remember that. It was like the second New 4th gen pokemon to be released.

paperfairy
10-05-2006, 01:24 AM

That happened to me too, I was calling Rayquaza Rekkuuza for months after RS came out.

@Chad, I believe it's the dude who runs it now.

@Fire Pkmn Master - Manaphy was the sixth or so to be revealed, but that doesn't matter - legendaries normally retain their Japanese names.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-05-2006, 01:26 AM
That happened to me too, I was calling Rayquaza Rekkuuza for months after RS came out.

@Chad, I believe it's the dude who runs it now.

@Fire Pkmn Master - Manaphy was the sixth or so to be revealed, but that doesn't matter - legendaries normally retain their Japanese names.

Oh well i didnt remember.:neutral:

Edward Elric
10-05-2006, 01:41 AM
Can someone give me a link to some screen shots? I tried google, but not much help there.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-05-2006, 01:52 AM
Can someone give me a link to some screen shots? I tried google, but not much help there.

Go to Serebii.net
There are alot of screen shots that THEY have taken there.

Edward Elric
10-05-2006, 02:36 AM
Thanx.

Ledgened Man
10-05-2006, 03:18 AM
hey i found some sprites they are small and take time to load put you can cut and paste tem un like sherebii

http://pokemon-safari.com/sitio/perla_diamante_sprites_hembra5.shtml :razz:

Mime Jr
10-05-2006, 03:31 AM
The site doesn't work right know. I don't know whats up with them lately.

Sixto
10-05-2006, 03:46 AM
hey i found some sprites they are small and take time to load put you can cut and paste tem un like sherebii

http://pokemon-safari.com/sitio/perla_diamante_sprites_hembra5.shtml :razz:
Yeah, we knew about those already. They're on the previous page/ Thanks anyway. It's the thought that counts.

Ledgened Man
10-05-2006, 04:22 AM
Ok sorry guys i just didnt have time to read over 300 pages of people talking so i just found it and posted it ! As you said it is the thought that counts!

Melhkior
10-05-2006, 07:02 AM
(random but ...)
i like the new pokemon :biggrin:
they look really good!! [well to me anyway!]

and there's a whole bunch of new ghost pokemon *dances with joy*

and i prefer some of the *** names [dialga kinda sucks ... diaruga sounds much better ^^]

here's a really good pokemon list with 'decent' pics -- http://atlasstudios.org/pkmndp/

Captain Pichu
10-05-2006, 08:29 AM
Where did you get Dialga from? Is that its american name?

NO!!!!!!!!!! My pokemon pearl broke and all of the stores are sold out of both games!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

rufus6june
10-05-2006, 11:30 AM
Where did you get Dialga from? Is that its american name?

NO!!!!!!!!!! My pokemon pearl broke and all of the stores are sold out of both games!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! maybe you can get a other soon.

HylianHero
10-05-2006, 11:44 AM
(random but ...)
i like the new pokemon :biggrin:
they look really good!! [well to me anyway!]

and there's a whole bunch of new ghost pokemon *dances with joy*

and i prefer some of the *** names [dialga kinda sucks ... diaruga sounds much better ^^]

here's a really good pokemon list with 'decent' pics -- http://atlasstudios.org/pkmndp/

actually, this site has tons bettter pictures.
http://pokedex.pokebip.com/4eme_gene...s_pokemon.html

Marill
10-05-2006, 02:40 PM
Justin, you are like the little engine that never could. And that's why I'm glad you are my friend. Haha, and for Quilfish, the link doesn't work.

Melhkior
10-05-2006, 02:48 PM
the link doesnt seem to work and i don't speak french :(

blastoise93
10-05-2006, 07:04 PM
hey guys havnt been here in a while. Anyway what is there to do after you have beaten the elite 4?

Charizard Trainer
10-05-2006, 08:09 PM
hey guys havnt been here in a while. Anyway what is there to do after you have beaten the elite 4?

What makes you think I have?

I wish the game would just hurry up and come out!!!!

Fire Pkmn Master
10-05-2006, 08:16 PM
yay we finally have some good sprites.

Poltergeist
10-05-2006, 08:49 PM
Hooray I can make out the small details of the pokemon which I actually love! Although for some pokemon I must admit that I can't tell the diffrence.

blastoise93
10-05-2006, 09:18 PM
What makes you think I have?

I wish the game would just hurry up and come out!!!!

I didnt say you did lol. I was just wondering if anyone had information on what happens after the elite 4.

HylianHero
10-05-2006, 09:33 PM
Justin, you are like the little engine that never could. And that's why I'm glad you are my friend. Haha, and for Quilfish, the link doesn't work.

oops, my bad, try this link
http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/newpokes.shtml

SiberianTiger
10-05-2006, 09:49 PM
I'm just glad there are more ghost types.

~Isaiah

Fire Pkmn Master
10-06-2006, 12:40 AM
Hooray I can make out the small details of the pokemon which I actually love! Although for some pokemon I must admit that I can't tell the diffrence.

Yea i know. The only pokemon i can tell the difference to was Mitsuhoney.

rufus6june
10-06-2006, 12:47 AM
I just cant wait for the american release.

Poltergeist
10-06-2006, 12:53 AM
The difference between male and female pokemon seems to be a huge flop because for the most part you can't tell the difference. Wonder if a site will actually point out the diffrences on each pokemon. Oh and may I just say a Ghost/Dragon legendary was an awesome idea! I think it personally turned out great and brings ghost up the scale a notch as a cool type. Can't say the same for much of the other new ghosts though.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-06-2006, 01:38 AM
Yea. I also noticed that the hippo's are just different colors.
Oh well. Im busy trying to fix all the sprites up and doing something with them. :cool:

paperfairy
10-06-2006, 02:28 AM
http://4.bulbagarden.net/graphics/

Those are by the ORIGINAL people, and NONE of them are glitched - go have a field day.
Down with Pokémon-Safari, lolz

Shady
10-06-2006, 04:43 AM
http://4.bulbagarden.net/graphics/

Those are by the ORIGINAL people, and NONE of them are glitched - go have a field day.
Down with Pokémon-Safari, lolz

So those are the sprites huh?

They are pretty good I suppose... at least an improvment from the icons.

silent pokemon master
10-06-2006, 10:14 AM
you mght not now it but there is a god pokemon arseus(correct the spelling)well since he's a god dont you think the new gost legendary is a demon come on think about it and oh yeah arseus is an event pokemon do you think the ghost dragon is event pokemon aswell

Shady
10-06-2006, 11:35 AM
you mght not now it but there is a god pokemon arseus(correct the spelling)well since he's a god dont you think the new gost legendary is a demon come on think about it and oh yeah arseus is an event pokemon do you think the ghost dragon is event pokemon aswell

Yes we do know that.

I think this would be the only pokemon that would come from an event. Or you get a ticket like you did in prevous games to go somewere...

Sent Reglay
10-06-2006, 11:37 AM
yeah, but its been said that the new ghost/dragon is part of this games "BIG" trio along with parukia and diaruga. I see a pokemon Onyx Version in the not so distant future.

Shady
10-06-2006, 11:40 AM
yeah, but its been said that the new ghost/dragon is part of this games "BIG" trio along with parukia and diaruga. I see a pokemon Onyx Version in the not so distant future.

I dont think they would have onyx... too close to the pokemon Onix.

anyway, Has anyone else noticed that the male and female versions of the pokemon are exactly the same for most pokemon... I only saw like 3 that were different...

Sent Reglay
10-06-2006, 11:43 AM
thats exactly what I was thinking. its just ridiculous to promise us something and then rush yourselves out-of-it. and if not Onyx How about Oil(it is black gold after all:crackup: )

Shady
10-06-2006, 11:47 AM
thats exactly what I was thinking. its just ridiculous to promise us something and then rush yourselves out-of-it. and if not Onyx How about Oil(it is black gold after all:crackup: )

Lol black gold, thats true:happy:

It will probably be like pokemon obsidian, But I would go with pokemon opal version.

Sent Reglay
10-06-2006, 11:49 AM
obsidian would be awsome...... anyway.

Shady
10-06-2006, 11:53 AM
obsidian would be awsome...... anyway.

Yeh, but its a bit of a mouthful lol.

I reckon they will definately make a third game with that god pokemon on it or even that small grass thing at the end of the pokedex.

They could make it pokemon jade is it was that grass thing...

Melhkior
10-06-2006, 03:21 PM
I reckon they will definately make a third game with that god pokemon on it or even that small grass thing at the end of the pokedex.

eh that grass thing is a let down for a legendary pokemon ...

im sure they're going to do the third game with giradina -- after all, the game is about becoming no. 1 trainer and stopping dialga and parukia from destroying the world or something [i believe i read that on wiki?]

so yeah

Fire Pkmn Master
10-06-2006, 04:19 PM
Yeh, but its a bit of a mouthful lol.

There's really no point in having a really small grass legendary. It looks a bit like an Omanite[SP] not exactly like it but still why that as a legendary.

Jade would be cool. I bet they will call the third one that if they make one.

silent pokemon master
10-06-2006, 05:06 PM
if they do make new 1 i hope its the 1 where finally you can catcha all pokemon in shino dex that would be cool and then you can use pal park to get the other 364(i think) the grass legendary is a waste but maybe its like a jirachi?? you never know... i hope you can catch all shinou pokemon even if i buy pokemon p and d i will still but the third it will be like emrald and does eery1 how emerald was sick!!!:smile:

Fire Pkmn Master
10-06-2006, 06:34 PM
I hardly got any of that.
Anyways Aruseus is obtanible in the game.
All you have to do is complete the National Dex and and Proffessor Oak will give you an item to activate the rock at the end of route 224 and Aruseus will appear. So i think every pokemon is obtanible in this game.

absol2005
10-06-2006, 07:37 PM
I hardly got any of that.
Anyways Aruseus is obtanible in the game.
All you have to do is complete the National Dex and and Proffessor Oak will give you an item to activate the rock at the end of route 224 and Aruseus will appear. So i think every pokemon is obtanible in this game.

I thought it was an event Pokemon?

Charizard Trainer
10-06-2006, 07:48 PM
:eek: Have the regulars actually returned to the thread?
I'm sure there will be some event pokemon-Aruseus just doesn't seem to be one of them. Also, it seems there will be event ITEMS,too.

rufus6june
10-06-2006, 07:49 PM

Yeah I belive its a Event pokemon.

Charizard Trainer
10-06-2006, 07:52 PM
Yeah I belive its a Event pokemon.

Not from what I've heard-it can be found once you complete the pokedex and see the professor. (Serebii.net)

Fire Pkmn Master
10-06-2006, 08:07 PM

I thought it would be to but Serebii said that someone from Japan had some good info saying that you could catch Aruseus in the game after completing the National Dex. I think they did this so for the people that cant go to the events wont have to. If thats the reason then im happy because i can never get to any of these events. Even if we could still trade with friends or people on here its not all that fair.

Poltergeist
10-06-2006, 08:36 PM
I thought it would be to but Serebii said that someone from Japan had some good info saying that you could catch Aruseus in the game after completing the National Dex. I think they did this so for the people that cant go to the events wont have to. If thats the reason then im happy because i can never get to any of these events. Even if we could still trade with friends or people on here its not all that fair.

I want to see more info and proof before I put my faith in this. Still I hope it is true since I can never get to any of these events.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-06-2006, 08:41 PM
I want to see more info and proof before I put my faith in this. Still I hope it is true since I can never get to any of these events.

Here is what Serebii said.

Just from Coronis; it seems someone in japan has found that Aruseus IS obtainable in game

You just have to complete the National Dex and Professor Oak gives you an item to activate the rock at the end of Route 224. Aruseus will appear

We'll keep you aprised, we don't know how authentic this is

Shady
10-06-2006, 10:11 PM
Here is what Serebii said.

Just from Coronis; it seems someone in japan has found that Aruseus IS obtainable in game

You just have to complete the National Dex and Professor Oak gives you an item to activate the rock at the end of Route 224. Aruseus will appear

We'll keep you aprised, we don't know how authentic this is

Yeh, I just read that. I sure hope its true...

I also can't wait for serebii's national pokedex to come out, then we will know every thing pretty much...

weedle127
10-06-2006, 10:13 PM
yeah i hope its true too.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-06-2006, 10:19 PM
Yea me to. I hope its soon but if not ill just work on some 4th Gen sprites.

komiko
10-06-2006, 10:29 PM
I recall serebii saying that if you completed your national dex you can get aruseus... but the only problem is that there are other pokemon that are event pokemon...so wouldn't you need to get those pokemon in order to get aruseus?

but let's not forget the whole world wide trading system, i guess anything is possible here...

weedle127
10-06-2006, 10:32 PM
yeah wifi is quite helpful:happy:

Shady
10-06-2006, 10:59 PM
As soon as they have an event hundreds of people are just going to clone it like mad.

(Unless there is no cloning...)

They would then trade it for lots of strong pokemon even though they probably have like all there boxes full of Aruseus.

I probably wont use the wifi stuff... you could probably never tell if the pokemon has been hacked or not.

Lucavi
10-06-2006, 11:05 PM
I probably wont use the wifi stuff... you could probably never tell if the pokemon has been hacked or not.

this is pretty much the same deal with link-up, anyway

Aruseus does seem to be obtainable, though as in any pokemon game we'll have to wait to see which ones are going to be event ones, probably the hedgehog and the dark-type legend

Shady
10-06-2006, 11:11 PM
your right

4 words please, Thats the rule...

this is pretty much the same deal with link-up, anyway

Aruseus does seem to be obtainable, though as in any pokemon game we'll have to wait to see which ones are going to be event ones, probably the hedgehog and the dark-type legend

Yeh, I think the grass hedgehog thing will be event. the small legendaries are usually the event pokemon. Like Mew, Celebi and Jirachi.

weedle127
10-06-2006, 11:23 PM
im interested in that dark type legendary.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-06-2006, 11:24 PM
4 words lease, Thats the rule...

Yeh, I think the grass hedgehog thing will be event. the small legendaries are usually the event pokemon. Like Mew, Celebi and Jirachi.

Yea but i wouldnt even care about it. Unless there's something special about that little thing then ok.

Shady
10-06-2006, 11:27 PM
Yea but i wouldnt even care about it. Unless there's something special about that little thing then ok.

I like all of the small legends... I want a party of all 3 (soon 4). the only problem is that I can't get too events and thats the only way to get them:sad:

Fire Pkmn Master
10-06-2006, 11:46 PM
I actually like the three little legendaries now. XD
There not events. Serebii caught them after capturing D/P from deafting Team Galaxy. I think. I want them in my team to but im not sure yet because i dont really use legendaries.

Shady
10-06-2006, 11:47 PM
I actually like the three little legendaries now. XD
There not events. Serebii caught them after capturing D/P from deafting Team Galaxy. I think. I want them in my team to but im not sure yet because i dont really use legendaries.

I want a team of Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and manaphy. Also that hedgehog thing if it is the small legend...

But that wil never come ture lol.

Have you checked out the new sprites yet? I think they are fake. Ill go get a link now.

EDIT: heres the link: link (http://pokewiki.de/Sprites/DP)

Most of them look like scratches and repostions, Look at pidgeot and Pichu. They are the worst.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-07-2006, 12:11 AM
I want a team of Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and manaphy. Also that hedgehog thing if it is the small legend...

Have you checked out the new sprites yet? I think they are fake. Ill go get a link now.

Most of them look like scratches and repostions, Look at pidgeot and Pichu. They are the worst.

Some of them look a bit weird.:ermm: They do look like Scratches just by looking at some of them.
Well im going to have Hiko's last form, Lucario, Elekible, Korinku's last form and i dont know who else. I might get the other two starters in my team.

Lord Voldemort
10-07-2006, 12:26 AM
once it comes out in the US does anyone want to add me to their friends list ot whatever so we casn both get all 3 starters?

Lucavi
10-07-2006, 12:29 AM
there will be plenty of people willing to trade pokemon, so that's one of the last things to worry about

after it comes out of Japan, we should make a DS ID thread

Fire Pkmn Master
10-07-2006, 12:30 AM
there will be plenty of people willing to trade pokemon, so that's one of the last things to worry about

after it comes out of Japan, we should make a DS ID thread

There going to do that once we get it in the U.S.
So anyone and everyone can trade or go in the underground or whatever they want to do on wifi.

lugia_ho-oh
10-07-2006, 01:32 AM
This is just my opinion, but don't the two pokemon Riifia and Gureishia look like some sort of Eevee evo?

Shady
10-07-2006, 01:35 AM
This is just my opinion, but don't the two pokemon Riifia and Gureishia look like some sort of Eevee evo?

If you mean Leafia and Glacia then thats because they are eevee evos...

I couldnt find those 2 names that you gave anywere...

Nicyboy
10-07-2006, 01:40 AM

I want that test, too. Luckily, all I need is Manaphy!

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
10-07-2006, 02:26 AM
I've seen a few pretty reliable sites with those sprites so I presumed they were real, but now that I look at them, they're really bad xD Especially Pidgey, Umbreon and Pichu.

At least Bulbasaur and Ivysaur are cute =P

PokéJungle
10-07-2006, 02:36 AM
I posted a new video on my site 8D

http://pokejungle.net