PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Diamond/Pearl AND Platinum Discussion

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55

Fire Pkmn Master
10-07-2006, 02:47 AM
I posted a new video on my site 8D

http://pokejungle.net

Cool ill check it out right now. Unless its the one when your just doing random battles then ive seen it earlier today. :sweat:

Edit: Yup i seen it. XD

Shady
10-07-2006, 06:02 AM
Cool ill check it out right now. Unless its the one when your just doing random battles then ive seen it earlier today. :sweat:

Edit: Yup i seen it. XD

It's not working for me for some reason. Whats it about?

Fire Pkmn Master
10-07-2006, 06:24 AM
Niithing really. Just some random battles against wild Pokemon. For a second i mistaked it for when he was running around two Pokemon would show up and battle and i was waiting to see it and was like maybe its toward the end of the video. once it got to the end i was like "Where are the two wild Pokemon." But then i read at the bottom of the video and felt like an idiot.

It had looked like he was walking through a path towards a mountain.
His Chime[Chimeco pre but Chime as name] Had grown a level.
Then he switched his Korin[Korinku 1st form but named Korin] after if leveled and started battling some more random pokemon.

mermaidmisty
10-07-2006, 06:26 AM
It's not working for me for some reason. Whats it about?
i know a thing or two 'bout diamond/pearl example:
theres already a show in japan about it and.....
http://www.sivph.com/games/starterthree.jpg
MUDKIP IS MINE FOREVER!!!!

Shady
10-07-2006, 06:26 AM
Niithing really. Just some random battles against wild Pokemon. For a second i mistaked it for when he was running around two Pokemon would show up and battle and i was waiting to see it and was like maybe its toward the end of the video. once it got to the end i was like "Where are the two wild Pokemon." But then i read at the bottom of the video and felt like an idiot.

It had looked like he was walking through a path towards a mountain.
His Chime[Chimeco pre but Chime as name] Had grown a level.
Then he switched his Korin[Korinku 1st form but named Korin] after if leveled and started battling some more random pokemon.

Lol, ok so nothing really special...

Fire Pkmn Master
10-07-2006, 06:33 AM
i know a thing or two 'bout diamond/pearl example:
theres already a show in japan about it and.....
http://www.sivph.com/games/starterthree.jpg
MUDKIP IS MINE FOREVER!!!!
What are you talking about??
Lol, ok so nothing really special...

Nope i thought it would be to. Oh well i still like watching it. But jealous:sad:

Edit: If you would like to see the New D/P Season episodes here is the link
Episode 1 part 1 (http://youtube.com/watch?v=ix_mkiw-3s8)
Episode1 part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySvIRYnjZpM&NR)
Recap of the last episode i think (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3vcMZVdTsU&NR)
Episode 3 part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRD0DvLPH1Q&NR)
Episode 3 Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfMHqZZFXFo&NR)
I might put the others up later and if i can find them time for bed.

jackp
10-07-2006, 07:48 AM
I was browsin da net and i found dis movie:

Click Here:surp: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE8JA6mJeaU&eurl=)

Melhkior
10-07-2006, 08:16 AM
Nope i thought it would be to. Oh well i still like watching it. But jealous:sad:

Edit: If you would like to see the New D/P Season episodes here is the link
Episode 1 part 1 (http://youtube.com/watch?v=ix_mkiw-3s8)
Episode1 part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySvIRYnjZpM&NR)
Recap of the last episode i think (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3vcMZVdTsU&NR)
Episode 3 part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRD0DvLPH1Q&NR)
Episode 3 Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfMHqZZFXFo&NR)
I might put the others up later and if i can find them time for bed.

ever si grateful .... now all i need is a japanese to english dictionary ...

and jackp. thats a very old trailer :p

Edit: AH! just finished watching the the d/p episodes [1-4] and they're great!

even though their in japanese it's still a great show ::crackup:

NOW I JUST CANNOT WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT HERE!!!!!!!!
so a question for those who did import the Japanese version of pokemon d/p, is it still easy to understand whats going on or is the lack of understanding the language a big promblem in the game?

thanx! [should i have put that question in a new thread:oops: ?]

Shady
10-07-2006, 11:08 AM
AH! just finished watching the the d/p episodes [1-4] and they're great!

so a question for those who did import the *** pokemon d/p, is it still easy to understand whats going on or is the lack of understanding the language a big promblem in the game?

Don't double post please, and no you shouldn't have made a new thread. Its about D/P so it goes here...

I think it would be a big barrier... Half the time you need to hear what someone says in the game to tell you what to do... I would be clueless...

Melhkior
10-07-2006, 11:22 AM
sorry i double posted earlier :oops:
didn't know it was against forum rules, so. yeah, i edited and fixed that so hooray!

and yeah, i was thinking about that sharp claw ... but i might get pearl in Japanese ver. anyway so i can trade with my Pokemon d when it comes out here ^^

Shady
10-07-2006, 11:26 AM
sorry i double posted earlier :oops:
didn't know it was against forum rules, so. yeah, i edited and fixed that so hooray!

and yeah, i was thinking about that sharp claw ... but i might get pearl in Japanese ver. anyway so i can trade with my Pokemon d when it comes out here ^^

That's cool...

hey has everyone seen serebii's new D/P pokedex? Its really good, though it is not completely finished yet...

rufus6june
10-07-2006, 12:49 PM
ever si grateful .... now all i need is a japanese to english dictionary ...

and jackp. thats a very old trailer :p

Edit: AH! just finished watching the the d/p episodes [1-4] and they're great!

so a question for those who did import the Japanese version of pokemon d/p, is it still easy to understand whats going on or is the lack of understanding the language a big promblem in the game?

Thank you for the episode. I have only time for one witch i just finished intill after I finish watchig battle frontier. I say there is no piont in getting the game in a diffrent laguage.

Poltergeist
10-07-2006, 04:09 PM
Wow there are only a few new fire attacks as well. Oh well the pokedex for Serebii is quite handy! All we need now is to know the englich names of the attacks and pokemon. Seriously I hatre seeing like attack number 431. I want to see the name like Ultimate Anihalation! That would most likely never be the nameof an attack but it would be cool.:happy:

Fire Pkmn Master
10-07-2006, 10:28 PM
Thank you for the episode. I have only time for one witch i just finished intill after I finish watchig battle frontier. I say there is no piont in getting the game in a diffrent laguage.
That was me. Check your spelling to.
Battle frontier is taking a bit to long. I just want to see the D/P episodes in English. Advanced Generation is really getting old.Wow there are only a few new fire attacks as well. Oh well the pokedex for Serebii is quite handy! All we need now is to know the englich names of the attacks and pokemon. Seriously I hatre seeing like attack number 431. I want to see the name like Ultimate Anihalation! That would most likely never be the nameof an attack but it would be cool.:happy:

I didnt see it yet. Im about to i wasnt home for 9 hours. Oh well.

Edward Elric
10-07-2006, 10:45 PM
Wow, the new sprites look way better! Now I can clearly see the hippo sux!

Shady
10-07-2006, 11:52 PM
Wow, the new sprites look way better! Now I can clearly see the hippo sux!

Some of the sprites do look alot better. Im loving the butterfree sprite! Its the best so far!

chanseypanty
10-07-2006, 11:56 PM
Some of the sprites do look alot better. Im loving the butterfree sprite! Its the best so far!
I don't like the sprites because some only have 2 shading and left some suare spot on the outlines.

Shady
10-07-2006, 11:58 PM
I don't like the sprites because some only have 2 shading and left some suare spot on the outlines.

yeh I said some of the sprites look better. Alot of them I dont like at all... I hate pidgeot and pichu... they look like scratches... not good at all.

Thanatos
10-08-2006, 12:05 AM
I'm digging a lot of the new sprites, especially because they're now so much bigger.

Poltergeist
10-08-2006, 04:11 AM
Not sure this sprite talk has alot to do with D/P. Anyway still hoping it is true that Arerous, or whatever his name is is available in the game.

Shady
10-08-2006, 04:13 AM
Not sure this sprite talk has alot to do with D/P. Anyway still hoping it is true that Arerous, or whatever his name is is available in the game.

Yeh it is... because we are talking about the D/P sprites...

Yeh I hope that it is availiable in-game. I would hate it if it was an event pokemon.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-08-2006, 04:17 AM
I think its true but thats just me. If it isnt then ill cry.:sad: Yea right.

Shady
10-08-2006, 04:19 AM
I think its true but thats just me. If it isnt then ill cry.:sad: Yea right.

It wont be too bad if it is... You could just get it over WiFi... But the person would probably want something really good for it...

ps. your VPP hurts my eyes when it flashes:tongue:

Fire Pkmn Master
10-08-2006, 04:45 AM
It wont be too bad if it is... You could just get it over WiFi... But the person would probably want something really good for it...

ps. your VPP hurts my eyes when it flashes:tongue:

Yea thats true. If someone had it, i wouldnt want to keep it but to at least have it in the dex.
Oops sorry Eletabuzz is just like that. XD

Shady
10-08-2006, 04:48 AM
Yea thats true. If someone had it, i wouldnt want to keep it but to at least have it in the dex.
Oops sorry Eletabuzz is just like that. XD

I most probably wont use the WiFi... People would want an outrageously strong pokemon traded for something that they went to an event and cloned a thousand times... or even hacked.

You can't trust everyone...

(You VPP doesnt hurt my eyes... not really... just makes me have seizures:hungry:)

Melhkior
10-08-2006, 06:06 AM
I've just found out that there are gonna be 3 fossilized pokemon in each game -- in pearl it's the dome fossil, the root fossil, and the shield fossil -- in diamond, you get the helix fossil, the claw fossil, and the footprint fossil.

now i know Tatetopusu is the shield pokemon in pearl and that Zugaidosu si either the claw fossil, but im not sure what the other ones are ...

[im pretty convinced that Manmuu could be the foorprint one though]

so can anyone help me out with this -- slightly curious nature of mine:oops:

thanx

Shady
10-08-2006, 06:18 AM
I've just found out that there are gonna be 3 fossilized pokemon in each game -- in pearl it's the dome fossil, the root fossil, and the shield fossil -- in diamond, you get the helix fossil, the claw fossil, and the footprint fossil.

now i know Tatetopusu is the shield pokemon in pearl and that Zugaidosu si either the claw fossil, but im not sure what the other ones are ...

[im pretty convinced that Manmuu could be the foorprint one though]

so can anyone help me out with this -- slightly curious nature of mine:oops:

thanx

Sorry to burst your bubble... but most people already know about this...

And claw fossil= Anorith
Root fossil= Lileep
Dome fossil= Kabuto
Helix Fossil= Omanyte
Footprint fossil= Zugaidosu
Shield Fossil= Taetetopusu

There is only 2 new fossils.. the others are the old ones from other games.

I think that the old amber is available too (Aerodactyl)

Ps. Manmuu is the evolution of piloswine... not a fossil

Melhkior
10-08-2006, 06:51 AM
thus the reason i said "I've"

[i wonder why i didnt link dome/helix fossil together since i was playing pokemon lf only a few days ago:oops: silly me]
But now I'm curious as to why there are the previous gen fossils pokemon in d/p ....manmuu is a mammath looking pokemon .. shouldnt they be extinct...

oh well thanks for the help

Shady
10-08-2006, 06:53 AM
thus the reason i said "I've"

[i wonder why i didnt link dome/helix fossil together since i was playing pokemon lf only a few days ago:oops: silly me]
But now I'm curious as to why there are the previous gen fossils pokemon in d/p ....manmuu is a mammath looking pokemon .. shouldnt they be extinct...

oh well thanks for the help

They probably just put it in for the underground digging thing they have added... Its probably better for them to just put some old ones in as well as the new, or only have 2 new fossils to find in a big underground cave...

Personally I think it is great that they put the old ones in.

Melhkior
10-08-2006, 08:51 AM
[random change of subject]

isnt the design of the new island just great :biggrin:

om the sprite subject-
i like the new sprites -- they have a less stiff, more interesting look to them:hungry:

and i believe i read that aru --aro -- 'god' pokemon is going to be in game from this little statement on en.wik -- "Arseus is obtained after fully completeing the National Pokédex, not including any Special Event Pokémon. After talking to Professor Oak, he will give you an item. This will activate a special rock on Route 224, which will allow you to obtain Arseus."

but everyone's probally allready seen this anyway:oops:

silent pokemon master
10-08-2006, 09:56 AM
bad thing about it is people(noobs) will prob use an action replay get all pokedex and then get arserus with infinita masterball (sigh):oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

thirty-six
10-08-2006, 10:16 AM
i know you cant transfer american pokemon of the gba games to a japanese d/p.. but will japanese d/p paks be able to trade to american ones?

Melhkior
10-08-2006, 10:32 AM
bad thing about it is people(noobs) will prob use an action replay get all pokedex and then get arserus with infinita masterball (sigh):oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

that's so depressing, why would people do that considering you can trade back with lg/fr/r/s/e, i mean it wont be that hard to complete the pokedex ...

oh yeah -- people [noobs] are lazy

and thirty-six i dont believe so, it's probally gonna be like g/s/c, where you trade with people from the past but you can't trade 'new' pokemon with past games i.e. have to put all new pokemon in pc and only have pokemon which would be in the gba games in your party.

thirty-six
10-08-2006, 10:36 AM
no i didnt mean that..
i know you cant get back the pokemon once in pal park...
i was saying can will english versions of d/p be tradable to japanese versions..

Shady
10-08-2006, 10:39 AM
that's so depressing, why would people do that considering you can trade back with lg/fr/r/s/e, i mean it wont be that hard to complete the pokedex ...

oh yeah -- people [noobs] are lazy

and thirty-six i dont believe so, it's probally gonna be like g/s/c, where you trade with people from the past but you can't trade 'new' pokemon with past games i.e. have to put all new pokemon in pc and only have pokemon which would be in the gba games in your party.

You don't actually trade between the games. You transfer. It means that the pokemon is sent to D/P for free... no trades

Melhkior
10-08-2006, 10:44 AM
You don't actually trade between the games. You transfer. It means that the pokemon is sent to D/P for free... no trades

oh yeaaah and then you have to catch them in that park ...

Shady
10-08-2006, 10:48 AM
oh yeaaah and then you have to catch them in that park ...

I think that's pretty bad though... Im going to have no pokemon left on my emerald:susp:

Oh well... ill clone everything before I transfer... he he, cheating the system:hungry:

Melhkior
10-08-2006, 10:50 AM
yeah that was a pretty bad move for nintendo

but then again -- will we really need our old pokemon on the previous games? we'll be to distracted by d/p's shiney sleak graphics:eek:

thirty-six
10-08-2006, 10:50 AM
no i didnt mean that..
i know you cant get back the pokemon once in pal park...
i was saying can will english versions of d/p be tradable to japanese versions..
so any thoughts on this?

Shady
10-08-2006, 10:52 AM
so any thoughts on this?

Well, Im pretty sure WiFi is international, meaning it would be able to trade with any other D/P game... I hope that's the case anyway.

Melhkior
10-08-2006, 10:54 AM
YES!

they will -- they're still the same, just ones japanese

thats why you can trade with people across the globe :biggrin:

[atleast i think you can ...]

Edit: damn you beat me to it Sharp Claw!

Shady
10-08-2006, 10:57 AM
YES!

they will -- they're still the same, just ones japanese

thats why you can trade with people across the globe :biggrin:

[atleast i think you can ...]

Edit: damn you beat me to it Sharp Claw!

Lol, can't beat ol' Sharp Claw... Just too quick:wink:

lol... I joke, I joke...

Anyway... What colour of Aruseus do you like best? To see them all click here: link (http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/aruseus.shtml)

I think I like the water and electric types the best.

weedle127
10-08-2006, 11:00 AM
i think the flying type and the steel type look the best

Melhkior
10-08-2006, 11:01 AM

lol... I joke, I joke...

Anyway... What colour of Aruseus do you like best? To see them all click here: link (http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/aruseus.shtml)

grrrr :crackup:

but yeah, i like the poison and ghost form -- uber cool:hungry:

but i do like the normal form -- original is best by far >_<

edit: does anyone else find it odd that your able to catch a "God" -- isnt that kind of an evil thing to do? i mean c'mon ... IT'S A GOD [allthough i'll still catch it because it reminds me of the forest spirit from Princess Mononoke ^^]

Shady
10-08-2006, 11:06 AM

edit: does anyone else find it odd that your able to catch a "God" -- isnt that kind of an evil thing to do? i mean c'mon ... IT'S A GOD [allthough i'll still catch it because it reminds me of the forest spirit from Princess Mononoke ^^]

Actually, I like the whole top line... they are the most colourful...

I like the original but the electric one is pretty much the same only brighter..

Overall I dont like this pokemon... It just looks weird.

Melhkior
10-08-2006, 11:10 AM
agree and disagree, although it's powerfull -- it looks like a bug [a mantis actually] and it's feet look like polished nails ... something my sister would do

but there is something very cool about it at the same time -- [it's a debate waiting to happen]

thirty-six
10-08-2006, 11:21 AM

lol thats what i was thinking .. it does remind me of that anime film =D
but it also reminds me of an evolution of absol

Shady
10-08-2006, 11:21 AM
agree and disagree, although it's powerfull -- it looks like a bug [a mantis actually] and it's feet look like polished nails ... something my sister would do

but there is something very cool about it at the same time -- [it's a debate waiting to happen]

Lol, as soon as I saw it I thought of Stantler for some reason... I though, not another evo!

Melhkior
10-08-2006, 12:09 PM
moving on -- has any info on darkrai been revealed?

as im really curious about this dark little legend

Shady
10-08-2006, 12:10 PM
moving on -- has any info on darkrai been revealed?

as im really curious about this dark little legend

If there nothing on serebii, then most likely that there isn't anywere else...

Melhkior
10-08-2006, 12:22 PM
do you think waiting untill spring is worth it i dont think so it should be chirstmas!! dont you think??? well i do well tell me what you think and why i want to know

[i stole your thread silent and placed it here ^^]

so on that subject -- although poke-fans would love it to come out for christmas, with the nintendo wii coming up it'll probally fall out in the wii's shadow meaning less profit for nintendo! this christman nintendo's no. 1 is the Wii, so pokemon will be pushed to spring so that when it's released it'll be noticed and sales will probally be higher -- although im not actually sure they;ve finished translating everything yet so that could just be a pile of crop -- and if thats the case, you'd have to wait no matter what as they wouldnt be ready to deliver a partially translated game to the western world, and you wouldnt want to play a game where only some of the stuff is understandable. or would you?:tongue:

weedle127
10-08-2006, 12:28 PM
well i know i wont lol

rufus6june
10-08-2006, 01:36 PM
Well I am looking forward to the new evee evos. *** names

Glacia
Leafia

Probaly the same here or Leafeon Glacieon witch dont seem to good names so there probaly will be u.s fias.

Melhkior
10-08-2006, 01:46 PM
Well I am looking forward to the new evee evos. *** names

Glacia
Leafia

Probaly the same here or Leafeon Glacieon witch dont seem to good names so there probaly will be u.s fias.

strange that their sprites look so small yet their actually larger than the first 3 :confused:

it's pretty cool how they evolve though [do you guys think that evee can now be caught in the wild now or do you still think there's only gonna be one?]

rufus6june
10-08-2006, 01:48 PM
strange that their sprites look so small yet their actually larger than the first 3 :confused:

it's pretty cool how they evolve though [do you guys think that evee can now be caught in the wild now or do you still think there's only gonna be one?]

I think evee will be a Safari pokemon. If you look on serebii the leafia and glacia are a bit bigger then what POkemonelite has.

91 post yeah! ON my road to 100!

thirty-six
10-08-2006, 01:51 PM

you get given one.. but you can catch them too.. is somewhere in the last few pages of the serebii discovery thread..
my bad.. its wild porygon... http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=4403334&postcount=172
lol and eevee xD http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=4403419&postcount=173

Melhkior
10-08-2006, 02:00 PM
aah that would be ace if it is a safari pokemon - i'd be able to get an espeon and leafia :hungry:

and yeah i said that leafia and glacia are bigger than the first 3 ie flareon, jolteon and vaporeon.

[but actually only leafia is larger -- whose the same size as umbreon=3'03', glacia is actually much smaller than most 2'07"]

odd change of subject but -- has anyone else noticed that diaruga is larger than parukia? and has anyone noticed how odd that seems ... i allways thought parukia was the tall one ... [sorry this is just be being shocked and telling people who probally wont care :crackup:]

Fire Pkmn Master
10-08-2006, 02:18 PM
I think that's pretty bad though... Im going to have no pokemon left on my emerald:susp:

Oh well... ill clone everything before I transfer... he he, cheating the system:hungry:
Me either. But i actually have to start from the beginnning because the file was corrupted.:sad:
Oh ok dont worry when it evolves there will be no more flashy. XD

lol... I joke, I joke...

You probably already know which one i like.
FIRE!!!!!!!!!

lol thats what i was thinking .. it does remind me of that anime film =D
but it also reminds me of an evolution of absol
To me it might look like an evo of Absol but not as much as Stantler.
Lol, as soon as I saw it I thought of Stantler for some reason... I though, not another evo!
You read my mind man. The first time i seen it, it really looked like a Stantler evo. O_o
aah that would be ace if it is a safari pokemon - i'd be able to get an espeon and leafia :hungry:

and yeah i said that leafia and glacia are bigger than the first 3 ie flareon, jolteon and vaporeon.

[B]Well i dont care if there bigger. Just that if there speed is good attack and defense then im alright.

gun6
10-08-2006, 03:52 PM
Zomg, I just realized something...
Aruseus... sounds like... "Are you serious?"

O_o

rufus6june
10-08-2006, 03:57 PM

[but actually only leafia is larger -- whose the same size as umbreon=3'03', glacia is actually much smaller than most 2'07"]

odd change of subject but -- has anyone else noticed that diaruga is larger than parukia? and has anyone noticed how odd that seems ... i allways thought parukia was the tall one ... [sorry this is just be being shocked and telling people who probally wont care :crackup:]

Check the pokemon guide now. Its better they updated it so each one comes with like 10 pics. Well yes it being a Safari would be great. But I just think that so dont get your hopes up 100%. Anybody like my new Avatar! Its umbreon based a favorite of mine!

Melhkior
10-08-2006, 04:34 PM
uhhh .... what pokemon guide?

silent pokemon master
10-08-2006, 06:06 PM
pokemon diamond and pearl every1 is heaped up about it but then it could be a disater like fire red leaf green :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: this is not my thought it just a thing i thought of i think pokemon d/p will rock!!!! i wish it comes out chirtmas beacase then it will come out in england like march (i live in enlgand:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: ) arsurus looks really good and strong but i dont like it much people will just hack it sighh that ruined wi-fi battleing for me i wont import the games it because all my pokemon games are english so when i use pal park it wont work with the us versian sigh

p.s i like lucario

Lord Voldemort
10-08-2006, 06:14 PM
I just checked serebii.net s dex and i think they made some apprpriate splits (for attack and special attack) now dragon claw can be boosted by DD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fire Pkmn Master
10-08-2006, 06:33 PM
Zomg, I just realized something...
Aruseus... sounds like... "Are you serious?"

O_o
No it doesnt. Are you sounds like it but serious. No i dont think so.
Check the pokemon guide now. Its better they updated it so each one comes with like 10 pics. Well yes it being a Safari would be great. But I just think that so dont get your hopes up 100%. Anybody like my new Avatar! Its umbreon based a favorite of mine!

I didnt understand any of that.:neutral:

Haunted Cereal Box
10-08-2006, 06:40 PM
OMGGGGG man i cant wait for d/p to come out

i want to use the wi-fi thing so i can trade with people around the WORLD.

that i going to be cooooool

Melhkior
10-08-2006, 06:40 PM
i wont import the games it because all my pokemon games are english so when i use pal park it wont work with the us versian sigh

p.s i like lucario

hold on, Im sure you can still go to pal park with the US game

if you can't im gonna cry

Haunted Cereal Box
10-08-2006, 06:42 PM
wats pal park? is that when you battle people using wi-fi?

thirty-six
10-08-2006, 06:48 PM

i hope he can too.. i mean i live in england too and im gonna get the us version...

Poltergeist
10-08-2006, 07:02 PM
i hope he can too.. i mean i live in england too and im gonna get the us version...

Is there even really that big a difference with the english and US versions of games?

thirty-six
10-08-2006, 07:05 PM
Is there even really that big a difference with the english and US versions of games?
yeah.. japanese and american games are NSTC while europeon and australian games are PAL.. but the gb has always been region free... so... yeah...

Pichufan4
10-08-2006, 07:14 PM
Pal Park is where you go to capture the pokemon you transfered from your FR/LG/R/S/E games. and i can not wait till D/P come out. IT would be smart for Nintendo to release Diamond and Peral around christams time cause that would totally help sales (theres sales would very good).

Fire Pkmn Master
10-08-2006, 07:21 PM
Pal Park is where you go to capture the pokemon you transfered from your FR/LG/R/S/E games. and i can not wait till D/P come out. IT would be smart for Nintendo to release Diamond and Peral around christams time cause that would totally help sales (theres sales would very good).

I agree. Lots of people would be pre ordering them or trying to get them. They'll be all sold out. It would really help. But i guess we just wait and see.

rufus6june
10-08-2006, 07:22 PM

YEAH! I already told you! You dont worry about that! The u.s and u.k are the same we just dont say everything the same. Oh I said this in private chat.

Melhkior
10-08-2006, 07:58 PM
YEAH! I already told you! You dont worry about that! The u.s and u.k are the same we just dont say everything the same. Oh I said this in private chat.

oh good :razz: that's great :biggrin:

im getting J pearl and us diamond anyway! so even if there was a euro problem it wouldn't affect me:crackup:

and nintendo is very busy with the wii for this christmas, is it really that surprising they're not releasing it this year?

but yes, is it just me, or are there hardly any fire/ice pokemon in d/p

Fire Pkmn Master
10-08-2006, 08:15 PM
but yes, is it just me, or are there hardly any fire/ice pokemon in d/p

I know and im sad for the lack of Fire pokemon in this game. The only fire Pokes in this game are Hiko and its forms and Booburn[Magmars evo] I think there maybe 2 more but still what is this.:susp:

ZadokRox
10-08-2006, 08:22 PM
Folks, I said it once and I'll say it again: D/P was just released in Japan. It's going to take several months (in other words, pass Christmas) for D/P to be translated into English and then localized so you can understand what's being said.

Melhkior
10-08-2006, 08:24 PM
now we have some odd waters and some well needed ghost pokemon, a hell of alot of bugs and a few electrics -- where is the offense ... fire pokemon seem dead in pearl ...

Folks, I said it once and I'll say it again: D/P was just released in Japan. It's going to take several months (in other words, [i]pass Christmas) for D/P to be translated into English and then localized so you can understand what's being said.

I said the same thing earlier-- i don't see why people still go on about "it would be better if it was released for christmas", The game just isnt ready for the western world! i doubt they're even done with the names of the pokemon yet ....

TeenTitanachu12
10-08-2006, 09:36 PM
So like I've seen over 100 pokemon. Why doesn't it feel like enough Pokemon? :oops:

Fire Pkmn Master
10-08-2006, 09:55 PM
I said the same thing earlier-- i don't see why people still go on about "it would be better if it was released for christmas", The game just isnt ready for the western world! i doubt they're even done with the names of the pokemon yet ....

If they were then we would know about them about now. Duh...

Melhkior
10-08-2006, 10:29 PM
haha no i meant like thinking for names in english and stuff :hungry:

but yeah, i see the irony there :wink:

Mime Jr
10-08-2006, 11:07 PM
This thread sucks now, all we talk about is when will it come out and what the names will be.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-08-2006, 11:12 PM
haha no i meant like thinking for names in english and stuff :hungry:

but yeah, i see the irony there :wink:
Oh ok then thats a different story. XD

This thread sucks now, all we talk about is when will it come out and what the names will be.

Actually no we dont. Its because some people keep coming in here and we have to stop talking about what we were and talk about the damn release date. We dont really have to stop but theres at least 3 people coming in here saying "Oh me and this guy were chatting in private and think that the game should come out for Christmas.
Also we started talking about the English names right now. This was the first time it came up because of Melhkior.

Lord Voldemort
10-08-2006, 11:32 PM
Please reply to this people it just takes a few seconds.... whats XD?
Also i think the leader of diaruga and parukia is a bit of a letdown after rayquaza. his attack base stats are 50 lower each and his defence is just 10 higher apiece rayquazas speed is also 5 higher. Of course rays hp is 45 lower so that is probably why.....

Shady
10-08-2006, 11:38 PM
now we have some odd waters and some well needed ghost pokemon, a hell of alot of bugs and a few electrics -- where is the offense ... fire pokemon seem dead in pearl ...

[ironic considering that this time there is 70% land and only 30% water yet there are more water pokemon and only 4 new types of fire pokemon (which i believe walk on land:tongue: ) and 3 of those 4 are from the damn fire monkey starter]

There isn't really that many bugs... Most of them are made up by one bug that has like 6 different forms...

Oh well... theres quite a few ice pokemon coming... and the return of the skiers that we saw in GSC.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-08-2006, 11:50 PM
I just got lost. @___@

Shady
10-08-2006, 11:53 PM
I just got lost. @___@

Got lost from me?

Well... you know that minomucchi guy... he has a ground form, grass form and a steel form... and they are all listed as new pokemon arnt they?

And the skiers are making a return from GSC. Remember in mahogany town gym in GSC, the ice one... and all the trainers in there were skiers and snowboarders...

EDIT: Ok.. I just found out that now they are only counted as the one pokemon:oops:

Fire Pkmn Master
10-09-2006, 12:02 AM
Got lost from me?

Well... you know that minomucchi guy... he has a ground form, grass form and a steel form... and they are all listed as new pokemon arnt they?

And the skiers are making a return from GSC. Remember in mahogany town gym in GSC, the ice one... and all the trainers in there were skiers and snowboarders...

EDIT: Ok.. I just found out that now they are only counted as the one pokemon:oops:

Yea i know all of that. Its kind of stupid how Mimomucchi has so many forms and different ways to evolve it.

Yea i seen the sprites of the Trainers. The look pretty cool.

Hoshika
10-09-2006, 12:43 AM
About Vulpix's sprite... doesn't seem a little... odd?
-----
Wild VULPIX appeared!
TRAINER: Stick your butt up at ME, will ya!?
TRAINER sent out SWAMPERT!
SWAMPERT used HYDRO PUMP, MUD SHOT, and BODY SLAM!
VULPIX was smooshed like a pancake!
SWAMPERT gained 100 Exp. Points!
-----
o.o Ramblement.

rufus6june
10-09-2006, 01:39 AM

How bout we diccuse.................................... What we will choose for are starter. Or how that you have 2 rivals! The girl( boy if you have girl player ) and a Blonde boy. Also what pokemon we are looking forward too. You guys can think up so stuff!

When it arives Ill go with The turtle( my frist time the Grass one is my favorite!) Haveing two rivals will be a challege maybe this will happen

You: Hey you CAN STOP FIGHTING OVER WHO BATTLES ME!
Rival 1: NEVER! YOU MUST BATTLE ME!
Blonde Rivial: Inmature I deserve to battle him!!!
Rival 1: NEVER! I WILL BATTLE!
You: *sigh* *sigh* *sigh**( Then you send out Skarmory or something and fly off )
Rival 1: You Sacred him!
Blonde rival: Me? you did!

Ok i am looking forward to Glacia and Leafia also a Scizor around is great! But I really cant wait for um whats its name Dirugia.

Well sighing off
-rufus6june

P.S Zado we have many diffrent release dates so we cant say witch is when.

Now editing........... Ok I think we should have a diamond and Pearl section!

Fire Pkmn Master
10-09-2006, 01:52 AM
How bout we diccuse.................................... What we will choose for are starter. Or how that you have 2 rivals! The girl( boy if you have girl player ) and a Blonde boy. Also what pokemon we are looking forward too. You guys can think up so stuff!

When it arives Ill go with The turtle( my frist time the Grass one is my favorite!) Haveing two rivals will be a challege maybe this will happen

You: Hey you CAN STOP FIGHTING OVER WHO BATTLES ME!
Rival 1: NEVER! YOU MUST BATTLE ME!
Blonde Rivial: Inmature I deserve to battle him!!!
Rival 1: NEVER! I WILL BATTLE!
You: *sigh* *sigh* *sigh**( Then you send out Skarmory or something and fly off )
Rival 1: You Sacred him!
Blonde rival: Me? you did!

Ok i am looking forward to Glacia and Leafia also a Scizor around is great! But I really cant wait for um whats its name Dirugia.

Well sighing off
-rufus6june

P.S Zado we have many diffrent release dates so we cant say witch is when.

Now editing........... Ok I think we should have a diamond and Pearl section!

Umm ok...Cant believe i read that. -___-
We already have a Diamond and Pearl Section. Here. It didnt come out in the Us or whatever so there not doing anything yet until every single thing about D/P is offcial and released.

rufus6june
10-09-2006, 02:15 AM
Umm ok...Cant believe i read that. -___-
We already have a Diamond and Pearl Section. Here. It didnt come out in the Us or whatever so there not doing anything yet until every single thing about D/P is offcial and released.

NO we have a POKemon: Other DS games

Section.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-09-2006, 02:22 AM
NO we have a POKemon: Other DS games

Section.

So what. Thats why i said all that other stuff in my last post because there not going to make a new section YET.
Theres no point in having one yet if the English names and everything else isnt out yet/released.

ZadokRox
10-09-2006, 02:25 AM
I just saw the trainer sprites and they seem to have a more anime look to them. The biggest surprises for me was the farmer one and the waitress one (I can see her line now: "I'm about to serve you a lose."). It's good to see the return of the night watchman and the skier (too bad the snowboarder didn't make it; he's now a skier, too. :sad: ).

Fire Pkmn Master
10-09-2006, 02:35 AM
Yea the trainers look a lot better in this game.
They could have at least make a Snowboarder riding the Snow board or holding it to the side.

Shady
10-09-2006, 03:44 AM
I just saw the trainer sprites and they seem to have a more anime look to them. The biggest surprises for me was the farmer one and the waitress one (I can see her line now: "I'm about to serve you a lose."). It's good to see the return of the night watchman and the skier (too bad the snowboarder didn't make it; he's now a skier, too. :sad: ).

Yeh, the snowboader was my favourite:sad:

Oh well...

The nightwatchmen was cool how you could only battle him at night...

To go with the waitress we have a waiter too... Whats next.. A chef?!

chanseypanty
10-09-2006, 03:48 AM
Yeh, the snowboader was my favourite:sad:

Oh well...

The nightwatchmen was cool how you could only battle him at night...

To go with the waitress we have a waiter too... Whats next.. A chef?!
I don't get it, is the porcupine like pokemon a legend? It got a number bigger than Dargugia and Pakuria?

Shady
10-09-2006, 03:51 AM
I don't get it, is the porcupine like pokemon a legend? It got a number bigger than Dargugia and Pakuria?

That green grass thing? I think it would be... They don't put ordinary pokemon at the end of the list.

chanseypanty
10-09-2006, 03:54 AM
That green grass thing? I think it would be... They don't put ordinary pokemon at the end of the list.
It's wierd, looks like an ordinary one.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-09-2006, 03:55 AM

Very true. I just want to know more about that damn thing.

Shady
10-09-2006, 03:55 AM
It's wierd, looks like an ordinary one.

Well, theres alot of weird pokemon in D/P...

chanseypanty
10-09-2006, 03:59 AM
Well, theres alot of weird pokemon in D/P...
Maybe it's like Jirachi and Mew, but that thing doesn't make me think it is.

Shady
10-09-2006, 04:00 AM
Maybe it's like Jirachi and Mew, but that thing doesn't make me think it is.

nah, manaphy is the D/P version of Mew...

I have no idea what that thing is... some people say it will be an event pokemon.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-09-2006, 04:11 AM
Theres no point in having it as an Event Pokemon. I dont even know why they made a pokemon like that. They could have just given it an evolved form and put it as a different number.

SilverWind
10-09-2006, 10:01 AM
nah, manaphy is the D/P version of Mew...

I have no idea what that thing is... some people say it will be an event pokemon.

I like that hedgehog thing. It's very cute:happy:

I don't know why they make event pokemon either, I can never go to them because they never bring them to Australia:sad:

Ruthless
10-09-2006, 10:04 AM
yay!

its here, im playing it right now!

rufus6june
10-09-2006, 12:07 PM
Yea the trainers look a lot better in this game.
They could have at least make a Snowboarder riding the Snow board or holding it to the side.

First Sharp Claw its put in the game after doing a task in Ranger.

Now the reason for Snowboards and stuff is becuase its based on the northern area of japan. With mountains.

Light Titan
10-09-2006, 01:59 PM
i was really hoping that in diamond and pearl we could make teams and groups to battle other teams and groups. somebody here said that and i got really excited.
now im just dissapointed.:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Fire Pkmn Master
10-09-2006, 04:01 PM
i was really hoping that in diamond and pearl we could make teams and groups to battle other teams and groups. somebody here said that and i got really excited.
now im just dissapointed.:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Well keep dreaming because its not happening.

Melhkior
10-09-2006, 05:13 PM
does anyone know whether nyaramu is strictly on one of the games or is it on both
same with mirakuge

thanx

Seawolf
10-09-2006, 06:18 PM
The Armaldo I just EV trained and raised is now worthless ...

It gets a Bug move called Scissor Claw by level-up in D/P. :(

Marill
10-09-2006, 08:18 PM
Anyone know much about the online aspects of DP?

rufus6june
10-09-2006, 09:12 PM
Anyone know much about the online aspects of DP?

Too many websites so little info.

RedRoninMan
10-09-2006, 09:13 PM
The Armaldo I just EV trained and raised is now worthless ...

It gets a Bug move called Scissor Claw by level-up in D/P. :(

Its in a TM to, so dont worry:happy:

Shady
10-09-2006, 09:16 PM
First Sharp Claw its put in the game after doing a task in Ranger.

Now the reason for Snowboards and stuff is becuase its based on the northern area of japan. With mountains.

Actually, I think that's Manaphy that your talking about...

The hedgehog has never been said to be in Ranger.

And who cares what the snowboarders and skiers are based on, We were just saying that they are coming back from GSC.

Light Titan
10-09-2006, 10:07 PM
anyone have their dream team yet?
i think I do

FireMasta
10-09-2006, 10:21 PM
Light Titan~I think I do too.
And to anyone do you know if the firemonkey's butt is on fire or is his hand on fire?:goofy:

Mime Jr
10-09-2006, 10:30 PM
And to anyone do you know if the firemonkey's butt is on fire or is his hand on fire?:goofy:
What are you dp team gonna be?

Mine is gonna be: Goukazaru, Rentoraa, Masukippa, Floatsel, Lucario, Golem.

currently thats what I'm thinking.

Poltergeist
10-09-2006, 10:34 PM
My team I know so far will have the fire monkey, snow/grass dude, Pachisiru, The water/ground lapras look alike blue version, Garmiel and the last person of my team is still undecided. I can't wait to play, well actually I can be patient if need be, even if a bunch of the pokemon look bad beyond belief.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-09-2006, 11:58 PM

Its so obvious if your looking at different pictures. Its a flame tail really. Just on his butt.

Melhkior
10-10-2006, 12:38 AM

mine is gonna be Naetoru, Fuwante, Mimimoru. nyaruma, sukapuu annnd Yukimenoko -- well thats what i want anway -- I'm still curious which pokemon and pearl poke's and which one are diamonds though ... so i might not be able to get aalll of those ones ... yet

rufus6june
10-10-2006, 12:38 AM

Mine will probaly be ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm lets see well diffrent ocasions diffrent things.

Oh heres some news CUT isnt the first HM,HM ROCK SMASH is becuase the first gym is Rock based. The Second is Grass based and does have HM CUT.

Melhkior
10-10-2006, 12:44 AM
why could you not just edit your post so this could go in your first post?

and yes, lucario is not a legend, and lucario does have a pre evolution -- im pretty sure everyone knows ...and who cares if he's common, people will still catch him

Seawolf
10-10-2006, 12:45 AM
Its in a TM to, so dont worry:happy:

That makes me feel better. ^_^

I think my Diamond team will be Enperuto, Ramuparudo, Mimiroppu, Dorapion, Gaburiasu, and maybe the ice Eevee form or Diaruga.

rufus6june
10-10-2006, 12:50 AM
why could you not just edit your post so this could go in your first post?

and yes, lucario is not a legend, and lucario does have a pre evolution -- im pretty sure everyone knows ...and who cares if he's common, people will still catch him

Its to hard to explain for me. Yes hes common. I dont really care on catching him..............

Marill
10-10-2006, 01:00 AM
The Ice/Grass PKMN looks awesome, and I also really like Rhydon's next stage. My favorite of the three starters is the Grass type.

I hope there is online battling/trading. That would be the best thing PKMN has ever seen!

Melhkior
10-10-2006, 01:37 AM
My favorite of the three starters is the Grass type.

hell yeah! grass pokemon rock![but i dont really like the grass ice ... there fire weakness is now 4x effective]

and does anyone else find having aipom a second 'tail' hand really an evolution -- looks more like a freak mutation, i mean other than the new hand i dont see anything new about Etebossu:confused:

Fire Pkmn Master
10-10-2006, 02:11 AM
hell yeah! grass pokemon rock![but i dont really like the grass ice ... there fire weakness is now 4x effective]

and does anyone else find having aipom a second 'tail' hand really an evolution -- looks more like a freak mutation, i mean other than the new hand i dont see anything new about Etebossu:confused:

There was no point in having an Aipom Evo but i guess Game freak did it because in the show Aipom was going to be following Ash or something. Just a guess. So i dont know.

I just checked on PJN and they said that D/P MIGHT be release on June 5, 2007.
I dont really believe it but i really hope its not true. Thats a whole school year. u___u

Mime Jr
10-10-2006, 02:15 AM
I really having trouble picking my fav new pokemon. I think it is Floatsel, but maybe Togekiss.

Hikozaru8
10-10-2006, 02:18 AM
I really having trouble picking my fav new pokemon. I think it is Floatsel, but maybe Togekiss.
It's really hard I know.

Shady
10-10-2006, 02:48 AM
I dont really believe it but i really hope its not true. Thats a whole school year. u___u

Oh no... 2 days after my birthday:sad:

Now I have to buy it, not my parents lol

Marill
10-10-2006, 02:49 AM

That is very true, but you would just have to plan around that. He looks really neat. I usually like the water type, but recently they just haven't been doing it for me. I now go for my favorites.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-10-2006, 02:57 AM
Oh no... 2 days after my birthday:sad:

Now I have to buy it, not my parents lol

If its released on that month it may be kind of good because school would be over soon and you could just play all day and night but its way to long and i dont want to have to go through school and everything just to get it.

Melhkior
10-10-2006, 03:00 AM
There was no point in having an Aipom Evo but i guess Game freak did it because in the show Aipom was going to be following Ash or something. Just a guess. So i dont know.

probally, why else would Ash catch an aipom unless there was something new about it

and on the date thing -- say it's not so!thats waaaay to long to wait for an english version!

it's probally false -- i wnt trust anything but nintendo on this matter

mines easy -- fuwante and fuwaraido! they're ghost .. and flying, it's got ghost my favourite type and flying! 4th fav.

and he's a bloon ... it's just so cool :hungry:

Shady
10-10-2006, 03:00 AM
If its released on that month it may be kind of good because school would be over soon and you could just play all day and night but its way to long and i dont want to have to go through school and everything just to get it.

I would have to get it while I was at school...

It's the school holidays now for me, so if it does come out then I will have to fit it around all my work and stuff...

its good now because mystery dungeon came out roughly around the school holidays... So Ive been playing that.

I wanted D/P to come out before Xmas. But I highly doubt that will happen:sad:

silent pokemon master
10-10-2006, 08:13 AM
I would have to get it while I was at school...

It's the school holidays now for me, so if it does come out then I will have to fit it around all my work and stuff...

its good now because mystery dungeon came out roughly around the school holidays... So Ive been playing that.

I wanted D/P to come out before Xmas. But I highly doubt that will happen:sad:

i hope we get it round decmeberish janury then it will come out in england in like march:razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: but if it comes out in spring over there it will prob be released in june!!!!:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: what game do you thnk will follow up with d/p i think it will be jade?

Melhkior
10-10-2006, 11:03 AM
ok first of all silent, you stole my "england ... unfortunately" and secondly --

i hope we get it round decmeberish janury then it will come out in england in like march:razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: but if it comes out in spring over there it will prob be released in june!!!!:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: what game do you thnk will follow up with d/p i think it will be jade?

there's no way in hell it'll be released here around december-ish, jan to feb at earliest and thats for america, there's no doubt it'll come here march etc :susp:

orfcourse you can just import it from the US when it's released there, as the ds isnt region coded:confused:

none
10-10-2006, 11:06 AM
hey on serebi s website it says
you cant get a pokemon if you havent seen it yet and battling with WiFi and battle tower doesnt count, so how the hell do you see legendaries before trading?

silent pokemon master
10-10-2006, 04:17 PM
ok first of all silent, you stole my "england ... unfortunately" and secondly --

there's no way in hell it'll be released here around december-ish, jan to feb at earliest and thats for america, there's no doubt it'll come here march etc :susp:

orfcourse you can just import it from the US when it's released there, as the ds isnt region coded:confused:

first off i was talking about US getting it around then becasue then it will be realsed around over here in march-june time and oh i dint steel i just dint now you had it sorry bout dat

SiberianTiger
10-10-2006, 05:32 PM
Anybody see Scizor's new movepool? I have a feeling he will be a lot more useful as a physical sweeper now.

~Isaiah

Seawolf
10-10-2006, 05:56 PM
Anybody see Scizor's new movepool? I have a feeling he will be a lot more useful as a physical sweeper now.

~Isaiah

Look at Aerodactyl and Tyranitar. They get moves similar to the three elemental punches.

Marill
10-10-2006, 06:31 PM
probally, why else would Ash catch an aipom unless there was something new about it

and on the date thing -- say it's not so!thats waaaay to long to wait for an english version!

it's probally false -- i wnt trust anything but nintendo on this matter

mines easy -- fuwante and fuwaraido! they're ghost .. and flying, it's got ghost my favourite type and flying! 4th fav.

and he's a bloon ... it's just so cool :hungry:

Well fuwaraido looks like a hot air baloon that got painted purple.

Sixto
10-10-2006, 07:17 PM
Look at Aerodactyl and Tyranitar. They get moves similar to the three elemental punches.
Yeah I just saw that. They're making more Pokémon have different types of attacks, which is a good thing, I guess.

Melhkior
10-10-2006, 07:31 PM
Well fuwaraido looks like a hot air baloon that got painted purple.

a cool purple hot air baloon:wink:

Sixto
10-10-2006, 07:39 PM
WTF? Charizard can learn Solarbeam! :eek: And Houndour can leanr Thunderfang!

silent pokemon master
10-10-2006, 08:14 PM
well it kinda mkaes sence except for charizard hes a fire type buts its good he can now take out water pokes with sunnny day and solaer beam

Seawolf
10-10-2006, 08:40 PM
Yeah I just saw that. They're making more Pokémon have different types of attacks, which is a good thing, I guess.

Yeah, but it's also going to make things a whole lot harder to defeat ... it's a double-edged sword.

WTF? Charizard can learn Solarbeam! :eek: And Houndour can leanr Thunderfang!

Don't forget that Charizard gets to learn a ghost attack as well. :p

RedRoninMan
10-10-2006, 09:25 PM
what game do you thnk will follow up with d/p i think it will be jade?If there is a follow up it will definitely be opal with Giritina on the front since he is the third counter part. At least, thats what coronis on the serebii discovery thread said.

KartWheelyGirl
10-10-2006, 09:51 PM
Um, I haven't been here for a while because of computer issues...so um don't get mad at me if this was discussed before but...what do all of you think about the double wild pokemon battles feature? Also...which NEW Eevee evolved form do you think is cooler? (no pun intended, not being literal)

I think it's a great idea because your dex can fill up sooner...and you get to battle with someone in the game... :happy:

I'm not sure which NEW Eevee form I like better, though... :redface:

weedle127
10-10-2006, 10:03 PM
i think leafia looks better

Hoshika
10-10-2006, 10:07 PM
Um, I haven't been here for a while because of computer issues...so um don't get mad at me if this was discussed before but...what do all of you think about the double wild pokemon battles feature? Also...which NEW Eevee evolved form do you think is cooler? (no pun intended, not being literal)

I think it's a great idea because your dex can fill up sooner...and you get to battle with someone in the game... :happy:

Double wild Pokémon battles: It's good, it's good... and those people said they saw Plusle and Minun together in the wild in R/S/E. Liars.
-----
Wild BIPPA and BIPPA appeared!
-----
Now what are the odds of that? XD

For the Eevee evolutions, I like Glacia more. It looks much more Eon-like.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-10-2006, 10:19 PM
Im going to love the Wild double battles. To bad you cant catch both Pokemon though.
I like both of Eevee's new Evolutions.

rufus6june
10-11-2006, 12:10 AM

I doubt there will be double wild battles.

Marill
10-11-2006, 12:48 AM
Where are you guys seeing who can learn what? And, when will there be a list of ALL Pokémon in Diamond/Pearl? Will Marill be there?

Fire Pkmn Master
10-11-2006, 02:16 AM
:rolleyes: I doubt there will be double wild battles.
There is Double Wild battles. That news has been out a long time ago. -__-
Where are you guys seeing who can learn what? And, when will there be a list of ALL Pokémon in Diamond/Pearl? Will Marill be there?

Ummm maybe if you go to Serebii you can find everything you need to.

Melhkior
10-11-2006, 05:08 AM
:rolleyes:
There is Double Wild battles. That news has been out a long time ago. -__-

yeah rufus, that is old news that thats gonna be in the game -- you should read more:rolleyes:

and who was shocked when the saw mimimoru's evo can be male? cause ... i just cannot see THAT being male:oops:

Shady
10-11-2006, 05:51 AM
yeah rufus, that is old news that thats gonna be in the game -- you should read more:rolleyes:

and who was shocked when the saw mimimoru's evo can be male? cause ... i just cannot see THAT being male:oops:

I wasn't shcoked to see it... but it was strange, it looks very female lol.

Pioggia Eterna
10-11-2006, 08:16 AM

it does look very .. feminine:wink:

and double battles rock, right now im in Hakutai forest with ... (whatever her name is:oops:) and i gotta say, it's revolutionary ^^

Shady
10-11-2006, 11:31 AM
I was just on serebii and I saw that Alterante game insertion thing... The thing how you insert Leafgreen in the 2nd slot and you can find Magby.. same with Elekid.

I think thats really weird, would never have thought they would even be able to do that lol. Luckily I have both of those games... too bad if you didn't.

MrPickles
10-11-2006, 01:29 PM
Get Pearl and Diamond en Ebay! thats what I did its japenese ohh well

Seawolf
10-11-2006, 03:15 PM
it does look very .. feminine:wink:

and double battles rock, right now im in Hakutai forest with ... (whatever her name is:oops:) and i gotta say, it's revolutionary ^^

Hey, do you know if Mimiroppu is exclusive to one of the games? I want it to be in Diamond.

:(

SteelArson
10-11-2006, 06:24 PM
mimiroppu is in both versions but diamond is the best :biggrin:

Seawolf
10-11-2006, 06:25 PM
mimiroppu is in both versions but diamond is the best :biggrin:

That's because it has Diaruga, one of the coolest looking Legendaries to be introduced in awhile. :p

I'm glad Mimiroppu is in both, I love her.

Pioggia Eterna
10-11-2006, 06:43 PM
That's because it has Diaruga, one of the coolest looking Legendaries to be introduced in awhile. :p

I'm glad Mimiroppu is in both, I love her.

same ^^ best new pokemon yet

but nyaruma is exclusive to pearl and sukapuu is exclusive tp diamond -- luckily im getting japanese pearl and american diamond [when it's released that is:tongue: ]

Seawolf
10-11-2006, 06:44 PM
same ^^ best new pokemon yet

but nyaruma is exclusive to pearl and sukapuu is exclusive tp diamond -- luckily im getting japanese pearl and american diamond [when it's released that is:tongue: ]

Sweet ... which one is Sukapuu? Isn't Nyaruma the cat?

Pioggia Eterna
10-11-2006, 07:06 PM
Sweet ... which one is Sukapuu? Isn't Nyaruma the cat?

sukapuu is the purple skunk pokemon and nyaruma is indeed the cat with the curly tail

Fire Pkmn Master
10-11-2006, 07:37 PM
Cool we get to now buy stickers and customize a pokeball.
I sort of gave my friend my Leaf green. But i have Fire Red. But i still want my Leaf green. -__-
I want both Elekible and Booburn.

rufus6june
10-11-2006, 08:31 PM
Cool we get to now buy stickers and customize a pokeball.
I sort of gave my friend my Leaf green. But i have Fire Red. But i still want my Leaf green. -__-
I want both Elekible and Booburn.

I dobut you can do double wild battles. Who said it anyways? Plus I doubt you can customize pokeballs.:rolleyes:

Fire Pkmn Master
10-11-2006, 08:37 PM
WTF i already told you that there is double Battles. If you were smart and listened to some of the conversations here then you would know. Also if you had gone to Serbii.net then you would find out. If i said it then its true. If its not then ill put MIGHT or MAYBE or UNCONFIRMED. :evil:
All this SH!* is true dammit.
Getting me pissed off....

RedRoninMan
10-11-2006, 10:40 PM
Wow! has any one else seen machamps new ability? Its that no matter what kind of physical move he uses, it has 100% accuracy! Cross chop and dynamic punch always connecting? Thats insane!

Lord Voldemort
10-11-2006, 11:05 PM
you know what even insaner? in double battles with machamp 1hko moves will never miss

Hoshika
10-12-2006, 01:59 AM
you know what even insaner? in double battles with machamp 1hko moves will never miss

O_O Hope none of the trainers will have a Machamp with that!

Taillow and Swellow now have a Flying type Bite. Air Slash is going to make Flying Pokémon more popular!

Pioggia Eterna
10-12-2006, 05:30 AM
ooooh Mukuhawk learns 'in fight', a flying pokemon learning a fighting move .... genius huh? and with 120 Att. and 100 acc..

and how cool is the new treasure attack?:hungry:

the custom pokeballs looks great, i really cant wait [why am i rhyming]
and has anyone seen the new Bravery ability, it's ... just .... whhhhyyy >.<

allthough i am very fond of the new psychic dream ability ^^, plain genius

Shady
10-12-2006, 05:47 AM
I dobut you can do double wild battles. Who said it anyways? Plus I doubt you can customize pokeballs.:rolleyes:

Cmon Mate.. do your research. If you had even glanced at serebii you would know all this. Stop being so much of a n00b... your annoying everyone.

ooooh Mukuhawk learns 'in fight', a flying pokemon learning a fighting move .... genius huh? and with 120 Att. and 100 acc..

Yeah! Psychic Dream! lol.

I can't wait to customise my own pokeballs either... that will be fun:happy:.

none
10-12-2006, 04:03 PM
OKAY SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER ME

serebbi says you cannot GET a pokemon from another game if you have not SEEN it
so how do you trade LEGENDARIES to diamond and pearl as they dont exist?
also it says BATTLE TOWER and WIFI dont count as ''seeing'' the pokemon

can someone please clarify this instead of ignoring me

Pioggia Eterna
10-12-2006, 06:12 PM
OKAY SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER ME

serebbi says you cannot GET a pokemon from another game if you have not SEEN it
so how do you trade LEGENDARIES to diamond and pearl as they dont exist?
also it says BATTLE TOWER and WIFI dont count as ''seeing'' the pokemon

can someone please clarify this instead of ignoring me

considering you heard this from serebii.net, it might be best to go on the forum and ask them, i mean they would know

and im pretty sure you can still trade pokemon to the pal park without there being a problem if they arent infact included IN the game, so dont sweat it

Kenny
10-12-2006, 07:37 PM
I have a few questions.
Do the Pokemon sprites move?
Is there some kind of Battle Frontier like the one in Emerald?
Does Leaf Blade really do 90 damage on D/P? or was it a misprint?

Charizard Trainer
10-12-2006, 08:15 PM

man, you're rambling on...

rufus6june
10-12-2006, 08:54 PM
Cmon Mate.. do your research. If you had even glanced at serebii you would know all this. Stop being so much of a n00b... your annoying everyone.

Yeah! Psychic Dream! lol.

I can't wait to customise my own pokeballs either... that will be fun:happy:.

Ive been to it. I guess Ill leave with people insulting me all the time. I wish you luck.......NOT!

Poltergeist
10-12-2006, 08:58 PM
Stickers look good but what I really would have wanted was to be able to change colors and add things like flames on em.

Pioggia Eterna
10-12-2006, 09:02 PM
man, you're rambling on...

perhaps i have a slight tendency to ramble:oops: , but it's nothing to serious:biggrin:

Ive been to it. I guess Ill leave with people insulting me all the time. I wish you luck.......NOT!

dude, maybe if you read it you'd be able to get your facts straight, then people wouldnt be insulting you, but your lack of knowledge on the subject is beginning to seriously piss peope off [if you've been on serebii.net you'd see it's on the main page -- the news that is]

RedRoninMan
10-12-2006, 09:07 PM
I have a few questions.
Do the Pokemon sprites move?
Is there some kind of Battle Frontier like the one in Emerald?
Does Leaf Blade really do 90 damage on D/P? or was it a misprint?

Yes, the sprites move upon entering battle

No battle frontier as of yet, but there a more elaborate battle tower.

And yes, leafblade does 90 damage( not that matters now that it sucks on sceptiles craptacular attack stat)But now it more like a grass cross chop.

Shady
10-12-2006, 09:20 PM
dude, maybe if you read it you'd be able to get your facts straight, then people wouldnt be insulting you, but your lack of knowledge on the subject is beginning to seriously piss peope off [if you've been on serebii.net you'd see it's on the main page -- the news that is]

Oooohh... burn lol.

I didn't know the sprites moved in battle... it's obvious now that I know... why else would they have frame 1 and frame 2 sprites:rolleyes:

Captain Pichu
10-12-2006, 10:16 PM
Sorry I havent posted anything yet but my right arm broke when I was skate boarding. The docter said that it would heel in about 4 weeks. Its kind of hard cause im right handed and im not use to using my left hand.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-12-2006, 10:32 PM
Im sorry about that Captain P.

Its cool how they move. I want to see it myself. Not pictures or videos. -__- I want these damn games. XD

SiberianTiger
10-12-2006, 10:48 PM
Confirmed today that every NON-starter and lagendary can be found in D/P through some means.

~Isaiah

Shady
10-12-2006, 10:51 PM
Confirmed today that every NON-starter and lagendary can be found in D/P through some means.

~Isaiah

Yeah, I was just reading about that. For the legendaries it will probably be like in G/S. How you get one first then at the end of the game you can get the other.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-12-2006, 11:16 PM
Yea i read it earlier but im not all that smart so what does that really mean. XD
I get confused and lost easily.

Shady
10-12-2006, 11:17 PM
Yea i read it earlier but im not all that smart so what does that really mean. XD
I get confused and lost easily.

Lol, it means that all pokemon legendary or not can be found in the game. The only exception is the version- exclusive pokemon and the starters.

So I think that means no nintendo events. They must have heard our plees.

Pioggia Eterna
10-12-2006, 11:21 PM
woooo *dances* im so happy!

before i could never complete the pokedex cause of the events and me being in england and now ... it's like a dream come true!

*prances* lalalala

Shady
10-12-2006, 11:22 PM
woooo *dances* im so happy!

before i could never complete the pokedex cause of the events and me being in england and now ... it's like a dream come true!

*prances* lalalala

Lol, don't get too excited... I just made a theory because of that fact. That wasn't actually released that there would be no events.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-12-2006, 11:29 PM
Oh ok.

But dont jinks it. I dont want to have to use an Action replay or something. XD
I want to get my pokemon my own way without having to do some damn event that alot of fans of pokemon cant attend.

It should be something like you have to go on the internet or something to download the pokemon on to the game at least. Using a plug and attach it to your Ds or something. It may suck but at least you'll be at home when you do it. That would never happen though.

ZadokRox
10-13-2006, 12:58 AM
With the Wi-Fi connection, you can get in contact with people who have some of those ultra-rare and Legendary Pokemon (though they might be leery about trading and trading back with somebody they don't know over Wi-Fi).

Fire Pkmn Master
10-13-2006, 01:11 AM
Thats exactly why i wont like doing that.

Shady
10-13-2006, 03:03 AM
Thats exactly why i wont like doing that.

Well if every shinou pokemon is already in the game then it doesnt matter... you won't need to trade.

Captain Pichu
10-13-2006, 06:54 AM
Im sorry about that Captain P.

Its cool how they move. I want to see it myself. Not pictures or videos. -__- I want these damn games. XD

Its ok its not nearly as bad as what I did to the kid who ran in to me. What hapended is I was skate boarding at A park and out of no where some dumb kid ran right in front of me and I crashed in to him and we fell down some stairs and my arm was broken but the kid had srapped two of his finger nails off, busted his head open and srapped his legs real bad and he was bleeding too and he broke 1 finger. They had to rush him to the hospitle. But none of this would have never hapened if he would of been more careful. Back on topic.
The wifi thing is simple you set up A pokemon that you have in your party and you can request any pokemon you have seen in your pokedex. You can choose what gender you want and what level you want it to be on. But the nice thing is you can disconect from wifi and it will still trade your pokemon if it finds A match. I think some people are dumb cause I set up A level 19 Sudowodo for A level 19 Perepu and when it traded I had A level41 Perepu and I was like sweet. I think its pretty cool.

Pioggia Eterna
10-13-2006, 06:54 AM
only legendaries im sure, certain pokemon are only in one of the two games i.e. sukapuu is diamond only, nyaruma is pearl only, and im sure there are more ... i just don't know them ....

RedRoninMan
10-13-2006, 09:25 PM
I dont get it, the new skunk pkmn learns flamethrower for some odd reason:ermm:

Mime Jr
10-13-2006, 09:35 PM
Hey its been confirmed all non starter and non legendary pokemon are avalible in d/p.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-13-2006, 10:05 PM
Its ok its not nearly as bad as what I did to the kid who ran in to me. What hapended is I was skate boarding at A park and out of no where some dumb kid ran right in front of me and I crashed in to him and we fell down some stairs and my arm was broken but the kid had srapped two of his finger nails off, busted his head open and srapped his legs real bad and he was bleeding too and he broke 1 finger. They had to rush him to the hospitle. But none of this would have never hapened if he would of been more careful. Back on topic.
The wifi thing is simple you set up A pokemon that you have in your party and you can request any pokemon you have seen in your pokedex. You can choose what gender you want and what level you want it to be on. But the nice thing is you can disconect from wifi and it will still trade your pokemon if it finds A match. I think some people are dumb cause I set up A level 19 Sudowodo for A level 19 Perepu and when it traded I had A level41 Perepu and I was like sweet. I think its pretty cool.

Wow that must have been one crazy night then. As i can see. Do ya know if hes alright.
On Topic. Yea i heard about that and think its pretty cool.
The guy probably didnt care what lv the pokemon was at. Probably because he already had a Perapu or something. But couldnt you have gotten one your self?

Hey its been confirmed all non starter and non legendary pokemon are avalible in d/p.

We actually already know.

Mime Jr
10-13-2006, 10:11 PM
Um ok, just telling you.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-13-2006, 10:15 PM
I know, and im telling you that we already know.

Mime Jr
10-13-2006, 10:17 PM
Lucky you you must have gotten your VPP before the no shinou pokemon rule came up.

Also if this game doesn't come out soon I might just import it. Once I beat FireRed at least.

Kenny
10-13-2006, 10:46 PM
That new Sp. Attack and Phys. Attack feature changes everything. If I get D/P, I'm probably gonna have to make new ideas for movesets. Everyone will have to.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-13-2006, 11:06 PM
Lucky you you must have gotten your VPP before the no shinou pokemon rule came up.

Also if this game doesn't come out soon I might just import it. Once I beat FireRed at least.

I didnt here about that. Oh well im almost done with it.

anthomicbomber
10-13-2006, 11:42 PM
That new Sp. Attack and Phys. Attack feature changes everything. If I get D/P, I'm probably gonna have to make new ideas for movesets. Everyone will have to.

i really dont get this yet. maybe ill get it better when i play da game.

rufus6june
10-14-2006, 01:08 AM
perhaps i have a slight tendency to ramble:oops: , but it's nothing to serious:biggrin:

Do you think I have time to read everything! PLus I dont want to spoil everything.

P.S sharp claw you can stop being a Jerk.

Fire Pkmn Master
10-14-2006, 02:04 AM
Do you think I have time to read everything! PLus I dont want to spoil everything.

P.S sharp claw you can stop being a Jerk.

If you dont want to spoil anything then why are you here. Were talking about everything about D/P. New and old.
SCS isnt being a jerk at all. He's just telling that truth. You are acting like a real n00b.

rufus6june
10-14-2006, 02:18 AM
If you dont want to spoil anything then why are you here. Were talking about everything about D/P. New and old.
SCS isnt being a jerk at all. He's just telling that truth. You are acting like a real n00b.

Well who cares! Plus the defintion of nOOb is somebody thats new too someplace.

Mime Jr
10-14-2006, 02:32 AM
No noob is someone who does stupid things because they are new to forums, but whatever. I don't want to get in the middle just clearifying.

Sent Reglay
10-14-2006, 02:37 AM
I Think there are to many legeds in D/P. there are like 7-10 of them! thats ridiculous.

Mime Jr
10-14-2006, 02:38 AM
They are legend crazy. It for all the youngins who go crazy for that stuff.

Sent Reglay
10-14-2006, 02:39 AM
Yeah I think they wanted to have 500 pokemon, so they just tried to turn 1 or 2 ideas into six. thats why the legends seem very streched out, they are at the end.

Mime Jr
10-14-2006, 02:41 AM
How many are they at? 499, right?

Sent Reglay
10-14-2006, 02:48 AM
nope wwith all the deoxys stuff its 500... I think...

Steak
10-14-2006, 02:49 AM
nope wwith all the deoxys stuff its 500... I think...
I honestly wasn't expecting Togetic's evo to be a blimp....

Sent Reglay
10-14-2006, 02:50 AM
lol. all that legend crap and they didn't even reach 500.... what a shame. I bet they will have a bunch of event pokemon to fix that though...

Mime Jr
10-14-2006, 03:28 AM
I hate event pokemon with my soul

Steak
10-14-2006, 03:33 AM
I hate event pokemon with my soul
Event pokemon love you.
Like Jesus.
I'm sure he loves you a lot, too.
A lot.
In a perverted way.
Jesus is a perv, oma.

Pioggia Eterna
10-14-2006, 10:46 AM
Event pokemon love you.
Like Jesus.
I'm sure he loves you a lot, too.
A lot.
In a perverted way.
Jesus is a perv, oma.

o....k

and pokemon isn't ending! they can't end it! NOT YET!

and Rufus, if you have time to go on here, read what everyone's saying and then say "uuh, no" then you have more than enough time to get your facts straight, this thread is about talking and revealing news about pokemon diamond and pearl, you knowing nothing about it at all isnt helping anyone:susp:

thirty-six
10-14-2006, 10:57 AM

~Isaiah
yeah.. i guess thats good.. but.. that means all the starters and legendaries arent in it.. except for D/P ones..

silent pokemon master
10-14-2006, 11:25 AM
yeah.. i guess thats good.. but.. that means all the starters and legendaries arent in it.. except for D/P ones..

yh but if you have fire red, leaf green, ruby, sapphire, emerald its not a prob and oh yeah as for deoxy in pokedex it has all 4 forms in you can chage his form in the game at will(sorry if you lot already knew this:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: )

rufus6june
10-14-2006, 11:56 AM
yh but if you have fire red, leaf green, ruby, sapphire, emerald its not a prob and oh yeah as for deoxy in pokedex it has all 4 forms in you can chage his form in the game at will(sorry if you lot already knew this:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: )

Yeah thats some things in it.

silent pokemon master
10-14-2006, 12:07 PM
oi do you lot know how big shinou is i am going to really lovve palying it when it comes out in england!!1

thirty-six
10-14-2006, 12:21 PM
oi do you lot know how big shinou is i am going to really lovve palying it when it comes out in england!!1
im gonna import me an american copy.. im too impatient to wait even longer than americans.. plus i wanna progress with my cousin..

Pioggia Eterna
10-14-2006, 01:32 PM
im gonna import me an american copy.. im too impatient to wait even longer than americans.. plus i wanna progress with my cousin..

eh i HAD to import it from jpn, it was driving me CRAZY [and it still HASN'T arrived! (sorry for spamming)]
but yes, i doubt true poke-fans will wait for the uk release, especially as it's allways cheaper in the us:hungry:

Sent Reglay
10-14-2006, 01:39 PM
yeah but why does it take so long to translate? I'm having my aunt look for a pirated copy in india.

Pioggia Eterna
10-14-2006, 01:43 PM
yeah but why does it take so long to translate? I'm having my aunt look for a pirated copy in india.

a translated one!?
do you live in england?

thirty-six
10-14-2006, 01:46 PM
yeah but why does it take so long to translate? I'm having my aunt look for a pirated copy in india.ive had one of silver.. half of it was in english and the other half was urdu in english letters.. confused me a bit lol

Sent Reglay
10-14-2006, 01:48 PM
No I live in the US. but a few years back, I got an english Leaf Green version about 3 months before the stateside release.(It could trade with my Fire Red once the non-pirated version came out!)

none
10-14-2006, 02:10 PM
hey this is not on topic but,
captain pichu when you say busted open,
the kids skull cracked or something?

Mime Jr
10-14-2006, 02:15 PM
None please try not to spam that was completely unneeded it could have been putten on the side of a real post.

At this point I am so bored of the old games I am seriously thinking about importing.

Pioggia Eterna
10-14-2006, 02:47 PM
None please try not to spam that was completely unneeded it could have been putten on the side of a real post.

At this point I am so bored of the old games I am seriously thinking about importing.

import import import!!!
it's truly worth it

Mime Jr
10-14-2006, 02:47 PM
import import import!!!
it's truly worth it
I know it will be but then it might hinder the experience in english.

Pioggia Eterna
10-14-2006, 02:51 PM
it's gonna take AGES for it to be released in the west, besides, get it in japanese and you can trade the pokemon you can't get in the other game to that said game, so alls good in the end ^^

Sent Reglay
10-14-2006, 03:13 PM
I wish they released it sooner. me want a penguin:sad:

Haunted Cereal Box
10-14-2006, 03:24 PM
hopefully they release it at the begining of spring, if they are giong to release it in spring...

Kenny
10-14-2006, 03:32 PM
i really dont get this yet. maybe ill get it better when i play da game.

Well, I'll explain it. In the GBA games, attacks were divided into 2 categories: physical and special.

Physical:
Normal
Fighting
Steel
Rock
Ground
Flying
Bug
Ghost
Poison

Special:
Fire
Water
Grass
Ice
Dragon
Psychic
Dark
Electric

I think that's sll of them for the GBA categories.

In D/P, catgories are different; they vary in types. Now, there are some Dragon attacks that are considered physical and some ghost types that are considered special. Click here (http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-dp/) for the D/P Attackdex. It should show which ones are physical, special, and neutral.

Pioggia Eterna
10-14-2006, 04:25 PM
Well, I'll explain it. In the GBA games, attacks were divided into 2 categories: physical and special.

Physical:
Normal
Fighting
Steel
Rock
Ground
Flying
Bug
Ghost
Poison

Special:
Fire
Water
Grass
Ice
Dragon
Psychic
Dark
Electric

I think that's sll of them for the GBA categories.

In D/P, catgories are different; they vary in types. Now, there are some Dragon attacks that are considered physical and some ghost types that are considered special. Click here (http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-dp/) for the D/P Attackdex. It should show which ones are physical, special, and neutral.

twas the best thing to ever happen to pokemon ^^

Mime Jr
10-14-2006, 05:16 PM
I love the new sweet honey thing. It does make it hard to get Heraross though. :(

Elmo's Heaven!!
10-14-2006, 05:37 PM
What I would do is get one of the version in japanese and wait for the other one to come out in US.

I really want Aruseusu!!!!!

In DP, there is an option to translate the words from japanese to english, but the pokemon names are simplified japanese.

Mime Jr
10-14-2006, 05:43 PM
What I would do is get one of the version in japanese and wait for the other one to come out in US.

I really want Aruseusu!!!!!

In DP, there is an option to translate the words from japanese to english, but the pokemon names are simplified japanese.
Wait what do you mean translate, like the whole game?

Elmo's Heaven!!
10-14-2006, 05:45 PM
Wait what do you mean translate, like the whole game?
Yes, except for the towns and the pokemon's names.

Mime Jr
10-14-2006, 05:46 PM
Well thats confusing, your joking right?

silent pokemon master
10-14-2006, 06:33 PM
wouldnt it be great if d/p came out winter_spring???

Pioggia Eterna
10-14-2006, 07:23 PM

yeah seriously now, are you serious!? how?! I MUST KNOW!!!

C'mon silent we've gone through this over and over, it's not likely to come out winter and it will most likely come out in america spring, everyone knows this, it'll no doubt come out later for europe ect

rufus6june
10-14-2006, 09:31 PM

Yeah.

ARE YOU SERIOUS ABOUT THE TRANSLATIONS?

anthomicbomber
10-14-2006, 09:45 PM
i know probably some one already posted something like this , but which version is better
DIamond or PEarl. I think i might go with PEarl.

SiberianTiger
10-14-2006, 09:57 PM
i know probably some one already posted something like this , but which version is better
DIamond or PEarl. I think i might go with PEarl.

I'm sure I have stated this numerous times none is better than the other, though there are exclusives, look those over figure out which ones you like better, and choose.

It's only a matter of choice, none is better or worse

~Isaiah

Edward Elric
10-14-2006, 11:15 PM
I want diamond cuz Diaruga is awsome!! And the fossle pokemon from pearl sux.

Skye
10-15-2006, 12:20 AM
Hmmm...I'd have to say that I'm probably going to get Pearl.