PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Diamond/Pearl AND Platinum Discussion

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55

silent pokemon master
05-05-2007, 08:27 PM
I dont like drapion looks ga:rolleyes:

Ketchup
05-05-2007, 08:28 PM
Drapion looks interesting. Not only did I need a Poison Type, but I also needed a Pokemon who could learn Cut. Though, the Dark Type kinda defeats the purpose of a Honchkrow, don't you think?

silent pokemon master
05-05-2007, 08:31 PM
Yeah it kinda does??? oi what time is it in america? its 9:31 gmt

Leman
05-05-2007, 08:37 PM
Yeah it kinda does??? oi what time is it in america? its 9:31 gmt

Over in California, its 1:30.

Which HMs doyou need to get through Victory road?

Ketchup
05-05-2007, 08:39 PM
In New Jersey, it's 4:40.

And I still need help with a Team. >_>

Fire Pkmn Master
05-05-2007, 08:40 PM
Over in California, its 1:30.

Which HMs doyou need to get through Victory road?

It shouldnt matter. Just go with your pokemon that have all Hms. Theres rocks, duh and water, duh so what do you think you would need....:ermm:

Pokemaniac28
05-05-2007, 08:59 PM
You also need waterfall at the end..i think...

Lost Soul
05-05-2007, 09:06 PM
Fine, then, Honchkrow shall be added to my Team's roster.

What else?

Edit: Instead of Gengar, how about Mismagius?

im in favor of a solid grass type, traded for a turtwig and leveled it up to around 57 (yay boosted exp) and it practically swept the 2nd of the E4 and took out drapion

Leman
05-05-2007, 09:07 PM
It shouldnt matter. Just go with your pokemon that have all Hms. Theres rocks, duh and water, duh so what do you think you would need....:ermm:

Well I dont like teach HMs to my mons, and have no space for HM slaves. I know that Waterfall, and surf are required, but I was wondering if we need Fog clear, Rock Smash, Rock Climb, or Strength would be needed.

Fire Pkmn Master
05-05-2007, 09:10 PM
Well I dont like teach HMs to my mons, and have no space for HM slaves. I know that Waterfall, and surf are required, but I was wondering if we need Fog clear, Rock Smash, Rock Climb, or Strength would be needed.

Well if you dont like it then how are you going to get around. Even if you carry around a poke as you HM slave. I dont like it either but If I want to get by I must.
You need Surf, Waterfall, Rock climb, Rock Smash, and Strength.

Lost Soul
05-05-2007, 09:12 PM

i think the only one you dont need is defog but im not sure i know that you need rock climb and strength

the_wolf
05-05-2007, 09:13 PM
What I'm doing is carrying my HM pokemon around through the road. My team doesn't have any hm moves save empoleons surf. What you can do is use the pokemon on your team that probly can't battle the wild pokemon very well, use them to battle the v.road trainers. Then take the pokemon that can battle wild pokemon and level them up that way. I think you'll only need 2 hm pokemon max. Bidoof and Geodude are good.

Pokemaniac28
05-05-2007, 09:15 PM
Catch a geodude and use him as all the rock HMs slave.

Ketchup
05-05-2007, 09:21 PM
Current Team:
Alakazam (54) , Empoleon (52) , Golem (52)

Suggested Member(s):
Lucario, Gengar, Drapion, Toxicroak, Carnivine, Honchkrow, Abomasnow, Turtwig, and Mismagius

No specific order. Anywho, Empoleon is Water/Steel, and I believe Lucario is Steel, too, si probably not him. Gengar and Mismagius are both Ghost, and a Ghost type would do me good, so maybe one of them. Abomasnow sounds decent, since, well, an Ice type would also do me wonders. Honchkrow and Drapion; Either one or the other, since I'd prefer only one Dark type. Without Drapion, that opens the door for a Toxicroak. Carnivine is a solid Grass, meaning Turtwig and it's evolutions would be pretty much matched.

That, if I made my decisions correctly, leaves our finalists.

Finalist(s):
Gengar, Abomasnow, Honchkrow, Toxicroak, and Carnivine

However, there are five suggested Pokemon remaining, and I only have room for three. Which is why, I yet again, need help. Which one of this five lovely ladies would be a match for my Team strategically and HM-ly?

Hyper Blaze
05-05-2007, 09:23 PM
Current Team:

Suggested Member(s):
Lucario, Gengar, Drapion, Toxicroak, Carnivine, Honchkrow, Abomasnow, Turtwig, and Mismagius

No specific order. Anywho, Empoleon is Water/Steel, and I believe Lucario is Steel, too, si probably not him. Gengar and Mismagius are both Ghost, and a Ghost type would do me good, so maybe one of them. Abomasnow sounds decent, since, well, an Ice type would also do me wonders. Honchkrow and Drapion; Either one or the other, since I'd prefer only one Dark type. Without Drapion, that opens the door for a Toxicroak. Carnivine is a solid Grass, meaning Turtwig and it's evolutions would be pretty much matched.

Finalist(s):

However, there are five suggested Pokemon remaining, and I only have room for three. Which is why, I yet again, need help. Which one of this five lovely ladies would be a match for my Team strategically and HM-ly?

Take out Toxicroak and Carnivine.

Ketchup
05-05-2007, 09:32 PM
Take out Toxicroak and Carnivine.
Then who is left to learn Cut?

DarkSasuke
05-05-2007, 09:33 PM
Current Team:

Suggested Member(s):

Finalist(s):

hmmm.. Well.. i see YOUR team as this:
Alakazam
Golem :Rock Climb
Empoleon :Surf
Honchkrow :Fly *
Lucario **
Turtwig ***

ok.. i relize that some didnt make your finalist's list.. but bear with me... *=need for Flying capabliltys.. **= sure it bears the steel type like empoleon but... is resistant to fighting.. and would only need to worry bout ground and fire.. teach him a move to handle those two.. and finally ***=better than caravine cause he is part ground.. removing fire weakness.. and can learn crunch.. that is just my opion.. for HMs those are really all that you need..

Pokemaniac28
05-05-2007, 09:37 PM
Where do u get the thing to track down pokemon who flee.. like mesprit and creselia etc.

Ketchup
05-05-2007, 09:42 PM
hmmm.. Well.. i see YOUR team as this:
Alakazam
Golem :Rock Climb
Empoleon :Surf
Honchkrow :Fly *
Lucario **
Turtwig ***

ok.. i relize that some didnt make your finalist's list.. but bear with me... *=need for Flying capabliltys.. **= sure it bears the steel type like empoleon but... is resistant to fighting.. and would only need to worry bout ground and fire.. teach him a move to handle those two.. and finally ***=better than caravine cause he is part ground.. removing fire weakness.. and can learn crunch.. that is just my opion.. for HMs those are really all that you need..
Alakazam is so hardcore, he doesn't need a HM. >_>

Except, there's only one problem. I need a Turtwig. =/

Leman
05-05-2007, 09:43 PM
Alakazam is so hardcore, he doesn't need a HM. >_>

Except, there's only one problem. I need a Turtwig. =/

Wifi? You can get one there.

The Jr Trainer
05-05-2007, 09:54 PM
You all know how there is a haircut person/people in G/S/C. Is there a thing like that in D/P. If so where? Need to know to get an Espeon.:happy: ThankYou

Fire Pkmn Master
05-05-2007, 10:53 PM
Where do u get the thing to track down pokemon who flee.. like mesprit and creselia etc.
Its called Marketing Map and you get it at the Poketch Co of course from the guy on the first floor after you get the third badge.
You all know how there is a haircut person/people in G/S/C. Is there a thing like that in D/P. If so where? Need to know to get an Espeon.:happy: ThankYou

There is a girl who Massages your pokemon in Veilstone City. Shes in a house SouthWest from the City.

Caecity
05-05-2007, 11:06 PM
Woot, finally got my Ditto over...Breeding make many new pokemon. Hey what place does that Buck dude help you at?

WaterPKMmaster
05-05-2007, 11:11 PM
where do you find shieldon?!?!?!

JentleViolence
05-05-2007, 11:12 PM

In the underground of the region.

Fire Pkmn Master
05-05-2007, 11:18 PM
Woot, finally got my Ditto over...Breeding make many new pokemon. Hey what place does that Buck dude help you at?
Cool.
At Stark moutain.

You find a Shieldon in the Sinnoh Underground in the PEARL version only.

Caecity
05-05-2007, 11:34 PM
You can't get Shieldon in Diamond after you have the Nat.Dez?

Seawolf
05-05-2007, 11:36 PM
I'm at the Champion with level forty-six Pokemon. I saved and quit because I'm too nervous to try and fight for now. :X

If not for Toxic Spikes, I probably would not have made it so far.

The Jr Trainer
05-05-2007, 11:39 PM
wow wasnt that hard

Seawolf
05-05-2007, 11:45 PM
wow wasnt that hard

My Pokemon are close to twenty levels behind, so it hasn't been a cake walk for me.

The Jr Trainer
05-05-2007, 11:47 PM
My Pokemon are close to twenty levels behind, so it hasn't been a cake walk for me.

Mine were in the 50's except rampardos 32 and dialga for stalling and healing

Mileron
05-05-2007, 11:48 PM
You can't get Shieldon in Diamond after you have the Nat.Dez?

No, Shieldon is still a Pearl exclusive.

Seawolf
05-05-2007, 11:49 PM
Mine were in the 50's except rampardos 32 and dialga for stalling and healing

Lopunny doesn't really help with things, either. I knew I should have replaced her. >_>

Razzmatazz
05-05-2007, 11:51 PM
Anyone know a list of daily freebies? I'm trying to mass farm EV reducing berries, and knowing the people who give free beries will sure help...

:rambo:

Caecity
05-05-2007, 11:54 PM
Megumi, mine were to all of them level fourties and my Empoleon level 60 something.

mjb4991
05-06-2007, 02:51 AM
Anyone know a list of daily freebies? I'm trying to mass farm EV reducing berries, and knowing the people who give free beries will sure help...

:rambo:

Here (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37086) is a list of dialy/weekly freebies.

Zavelin
05-06-2007, 02:56 AM
So i heard someone finally found a Shiny Pokemon AR Cheat... >> <<

mjb4991
05-06-2007, 03:10 AM
Current Team:

Suggested Member(s):

Finalist(s):

I would remove Gengar because it is to close to Alakazam.
I would remove Toxicroak/Carnivine because of their vast weaknesses.

Hyper Blaze
05-06-2007, 03:18 AM
I have 2 Helix Fossils xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LOL!!!

the_wolf
05-06-2007, 03:39 AM
I'm not sure if this goes here but:

I hatched my Riolu from Riley and she has an Adament nature. Now I looked at the pokedex and realized Lucario's special attack is a little higher. Should I make something of my female,adament lucario?

Thanks, and please redirect me if this isn't the right thread. Thanks.:rolleyes:

Hyper Blaze
05-06-2007, 03:41 AM

I hatched my Riolu from Riley and she has an Adament nature. Now I looked at the pokedex and realized Lucario's special attack is a little higher. Should I make something of my female,adament lucario?

Thanks, and please redirect me if this isn't the right thread. Thanks.:rolleyes:

Yeah. A good move set and I'll PWN!

Psycho__Ryan
05-06-2007, 04:33 AM
oh, YEEYA!!!!! I just beat the E4 in 1 try!!!!!!!!!!!! Hooray! I had a lv73 Luxray, lv70 Garchomp, lv64 Floatzel, lv67 Starraptor, lv76 Torrterra, and a lv68 Palkia!!!!!!!!! Time to get Regiggisis!

KantoKid
05-06-2007, 06:36 AM
No surprise there, lol. You're Pokemon were very well trained.

mootixguy
05-06-2007, 08:21 AM

Thanks, and please redirect me if this isn't the right thread. Thanks.

Definitely. It only has 5 more Sp. Atk than Attack in terms of base stats. With Adamant: Attack would be 121, Sp. Atk would be 103.5. It's unfortunate that it wasn't the other way round, but at least you got a +Atk nature in return for the -Sp.Atk. Unless you can get a Modest Lucario, stick with this.

oh, YEEYA!!!!! I just beat the E4 in 1 try!!!!!!!!!!!! Hooray! I had a lv73 Luxray, lv70 Garchomp, lv64 Floatzel, lv67 Starraptor, lv76 Torrterra, and a lv68 Palkia!!!!!!!!!

I would be quite sad if I didn't beat the E4 in one try with this team, haha. But you trained them well. How long did you take? I would lose my patience trying to train them past lvl 60! o.O I plan to take on E4 with lvl 55 Pokes if I can XD

silent pokemon master
05-06-2007, 10:43 AM
Good luck:happy: Your going to need it. Enyway how do i alter crasher wake's water level i cant souloution:oops:

EDIT yay the strange man's egg hatches into a happiny ^_^ i hatched just now time for roiulo

Venusaur456
05-06-2007, 11:53 AM
My Riolu egg hatched yesterday while I was eating a grape so I named him Grape, lol. I got him to lv 21 in the same day!!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

WifiFX
05-06-2007, 12:45 PM
My Riolu egg hatched yesterday while I was eating a grape so I named him Grape, lol. I got him to lv 21 in the same day!!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

I don't nickaname pokemon. other than the rotom I named Roger.

Wow lv.21? You haven't gotten anwhere near the E4 correct? If so you'd have him level 54 or so in one day.

Pokemaniac28
05-06-2007, 03:00 PM
Anybody got a good moveset for a bold nature milotic?

spartan117
05-06-2007, 03:17 PM
Ya Riolu levels up quickly.

silent pokemon master
05-06-2007, 03:19 PM
Yay lol mines level 1:happy:

Hyper Blaze
05-06-2007, 03:21 PM
Anybody got a good moveset for a bold nature milotic?

Get the moveset from:
http://www.psypokes.com/dex/psydex/350/movesets

DeathsDoor
05-06-2007, 03:23 PM
when people say feebas is in mt coronet , where exactly ?

Hyper Blaze
05-06-2007, 03:26 PM
when people say feebas is in mt coronet , where exactly ?

Here is the link:
http://www.psypokes.com/dex/psydex/349/location

DeathsDoor
05-06-2007, 03:29 PM
Here is the link:
http://www.psypokes.com/dex/psydex/349/location

thats only location to all other games except D/P

Hyper Blaze
05-06-2007, 03:31 PM
thats only location to all other games except D/P

THEY DIDN'T ADD THEM??? Then wait for serribi to get back up :p

Bloody TC
05-06-2007, 03:47 PM
Hey, I'm restarting Pearl and need a moveset for:
Abomasnow, Steelix, and Ambipom.
Thanks.

The Jr Trainer
05-06-2007, 03:49 PM
Thanks.

well a stellix
EQ
Rock SLide
sandstorm
crunch
(its from my LG)

Hyper Blaze
05-06-2007, 03:49 PM
Thanks.

You can build your own movesets, or use there's:
http://www.psypokes.com/dex/learnsets.php

Bloody TC
05-06-2007, 03:51 PM
You can build your own movesets, or use there's:
http://www.psypokes.com/dex/learnsets.php

I know that but they don't have two of the D/P movesets yet. Or at least not most of them.

Also,thanks The Jr Trainer.

Espeon EX
05-06-2007, 03:52 PM
Hey guys, I just beat the elite 4, it was so hard though, I used my strategy of reviving my other fainted pokemon while one of my strong ones were out and I managed to beat her easily. :)

Shozuka
05-06-2007, 03:54 PM
What level are your pokemon, Brent?

silent pokemon master
05-06-2007, 04:37 PM
yeah what level are your poke's they must be high....Peekaboo who is that girl in ur sig and avatar

Caecity
05-06-2007, 04:50 PM
The girl in her Avatar is Miley Cyrus, anyhow I taught my Empoleon Avalanch before fight the Champion so I murder her GarChomp it used Giga Impact so..bye bye. I beat it like four days ago but yeh. And I can't catch a stupid Beldum level 53.

MagmarMan
05-06-2007, 04:58 PM
How good is Skuntank? I was thinking of having it be my 6th pkmn.

Hyper Blaze
05-06-2007, 04:59 PM
How good is Skuntank? I was thinking of having it be my 6th pkmn.

Hes good. And cool xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

MagmarMan
05-06-2007, 05:02 PM
Hes good. And cool xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

If he's good than what is a good moveset for him?

WifiFX
05-06-2007, 05:06 PM

flamethrower is a good atk for it.

Espeon EX
05-06-2007, 05:07 PM
What level are your pokemon, Brent?

All of my pokemon were at level 57-58 when I beat the elite 4, now their all at lv. 58. The only pokemon I need to catch until I get my national dex is mesprit, it's near sunnyshore city. It's favorite place to be at.

Hyper Blaze
05-06-2007, 05:07 PM

Crunch, Poison Jab, Shadow Claw, and Iron Tail (Not too sure about Iron Tail).

The Jr Trainer
05-06-2007, 05:08 PM

Toxic
Flamethrower
Night Slash
?

Caecity
05-06-2007, 05:10 PM
Good moveset for Stunktank lets see
Flamethrower/Fire Blast
Slash/Night Slash
Dark Pulse/Shadow Claw
Toxic/Posion Jab/Sludge Bomb

DeathsDoor
05-06-2007, 05:17 PM
quick question , wheres the person who wants to see pokemon , he gives gifts away

Caecity
05-06-2007, 05:18 PM
Uggh, I forgot, I was going to say either Hearthome, VeilStone or SunyShore City but I don't think that right.

Phantom Kat
05-06-2007, 05:22 PM
quick question , wheres the person who wants to see pokemon , he gives gifts away

In Solaceon Town, second house to the right when you enter I think.

Awesome, I just captured Spiritbomb with the help of my brother. Now he's "talking" with me to get his.

In other words, I'm here while my sprite is lifelesly standing in the Underground. XD

mjb4991
05-06-2007, 05:22 PM
The newspaper guy? If so he is in Solaceon.

Caecity
05-06-2007, 05:24 PM
Spirittomb..I need-eth that thingie....don't you have to talk to 32 'people' underground..or jut talk to one person 32 times.

mjb4991
05-06-2007, 05:26 PM
You only need 1 other person. But if you use 1 other person you need to talk, leave, enter, talk, repeat.

Phantom Kat
05-06-2007, 05:30 PM
You only need 1 other person. But if you use 1 other person you need to talk, leave, enter, talk, repeat.

That's right and it is a pain if you have little to no patience. *coughmecough*

Caecity
05-06-2007, 05:32 PM
Gaah, to bad I have nobody to talk to..well I do but he is grounded from his games.

Mileron
05-06-2007, 05:33 PM
Just beat the 7th gym.

Was quite funny.

Snover, Abomasnow, and Sneasel were cake.
Snover did Snow Warning, but fell to one Ember from my 39 Infernape.
Abomasnow fell to two Embers from my 39 Infernape... Hit it into yellow, it berried up but not enough to prevent a second hit from KO'ing it :D
Sneasel though was a pain... My 44 Luxray hit it into the red with Spark, then the full restore (*bah*) then tried with Thunder Fang, and again, into the red. Bah! Got lucky with a quick addtional Spark.
Medicham was a pain in the ass. Detect. Hit. Detect. Hit. It knocked out my Luxray when it had just a smidgen of red left... And then died to the Hail. Bwahaha, but lost out on the exp from the kill :\ Ah well.

Caecity
05-06-2007, 05:37 PM
I hate the MediCham..Snover was easy for me..so was Sneasel..Adomasnow was sorta hard.

Hyper Blaze
05-06-2007, 05:39 PM
I hate the MediCham..Snover was easy for me..so was Sneasel..Adomasnow was sorta hard.

I beat the whole gym with infernape. I didn't even heal :p

WifiFX
05-06-2007, 05:40 PM

All of them were easy to me.

DeathsDoor
05-06-2007, 05:40 PM
I beat the whole gym with infernape. I didn't even heal :p

same here

WifiFX
05-06-2007, 05:41 PM
same here I also forgot about the four word rule! Amd I'm glad Wi-fi could help me so I don't get in trouble! Oops! Better edit my post!

You are very welcome.

Caecity
05-06-2007, 05:42 PM
Four word rule, well I picked Empoleon so it was sorta not really harded.

DeathsDoor
05-06-2007, 05:46 PM
You are very welcome.

why did u quote my post , i didnt write anything like that

Caecity
05-06-2007, 05:48 PM
WifiFX, you don't try and 'edit' someone post..like in a quote.

WifiFX
why did u quote my post , i always write things like that

No.. you didn't...but I made it look like you did!!

Phantom Kat
Meh, I'm training my Chimchar for the 6th gym still. He's at Level 37, my lowest level pokemon at this point.

Good thing, I have all my pokemon needed for my planned Dream Team:

-Infernape
-Luxray
-Floatzel
-Mismagius
-Leafeon
-Lucario

DeathsDoor
05-06-2007, 05:49 PM
O.o wierd

MagmarMan
05-06-2007, 05:50 PM
O.o wierd

Four word rule dude....

DeathsDoor
05-06-2007, 05:51 PM
Four word rule dude....

what on earth is the "four word rule" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caecity
05-06-2007, 05:52 PM
Meh, I'm training my Chimchar for the 6th gym still. He's at Level 37, my lowest level pokemon at this point.

Good thing, I have all my pokemon needed for my planned Dream Team:

-Infernape
-Luxray
-Floatzel
-Mismagius
-Leafeon
-Lucario

Cool, Mismagius. Meh, I'm still training before I go to theh Battle Tower.

MagmarMan
05-06-2007, 05:53 PM

Each post has to have at least four words in it.

Phantom Kat
05-06-2007, 05:55 PM
Cool, Mismagius. Meh, I'm still training before I go to theh Battle Tower.

Yeah, Mismagius is the whole reason why I got Pearl.

I wonder when my bro will attempt the Battle Tower? Probably when he catches the runaway legends.

The Jr Trainer
05-06-2007, 05:57 PM

i Quess he didnt read the rules when he came here. Then again i didnt but eventally i got to it.:biggrin:

WifiFX
O.o I'm wierd and I smell funny.

Nothing else to say.

Shozuka
yeah what level are your poke's they must be high....Peekaboo who is that girl in ur sig and avatar

Miley Cyrus who is... *looks left and right* Hannah Montana.

Caecity
I hate the, I'm not going to try, well see them and just let them roam around.

DeathsDoor
05-06-2007, 05:58 PM
Each post has to have at least four words in it.

ohh i thought it was a censored swear word :P
i was about to be offended :P

WifiFX
05-06-2007, 05:59 PM
ohh i thought you called me a bad word :P
i was about to be offended :P

I'm good...Ok..I'll stop.

spr bhav
05-06-2007, 06:00 PM
I'm good...Ok..I'll stop.
anybody got a darkrai so i can do a tradeback for GTS?

spartan117
05-06-2007, 06:27 PM
anybody got a darkrai so i can do a tradeback for GTS?
Did you see a darkai? You cant trade on GTS if you never saw that pokemon youcant get it.

spr bhav
05-06-2007, 06:43 PM
Did you see a darkai? You cant trade on GTS if you never saw that pokemon youcant get it.
I know, that's why i need a tradeback to see a darkrai so i can trade for one over Wi Fi

spartan117
05-06-2007, 06:46 PM
I know, that's why i need a tradeback to see a darkrai so i can trade for one over Wi Fi
Oh ok. My friend was abotu to get the Ar Ds to get Aruseus and Dakai but it was sold out.

spr bhav
05-06-2007, 06:47 PM
Oh ok. My friend was abotu to get the Ar Ds to get Aruseus and Dakai but it was sold out.
Oh, do you have one by any chance?

spartan117
05-06-2007, 06:53 PM
Oh, do you have one by any chance?
I was about to get one but the AR was sold out so maybe Ill get one another time......

legendmaster1223
05-06-2007, 07:15 PM
Anyone know how I get:
Heatran
Feebas

And anyone understand the Pal Park Migrate thing? Does it take all my Pokemon from the GBA game or whatever ones I have in my team?

Phantom Kat
05-06-2007, 07:18 PM
Anyone know how I get:
Heatran
Feebas

And anyone understand the Pal Park Migrate thing? Does it take all my Pokemon from the GBA game or whatever ones I have in my team?

Feebas, I think, is available at the top of Mt. Coronet with a Super Rod (available after E4). I'm not too sure about it, though.

You only choose the ones you want to transfer but they'll be gone from the GBA game forever. They have to be in your party to transfer and you can only transfer six a day.

thirty-six
05-06-2007, 07:19 PM
Anyone know how I get:
Heatran
Feebas

Heatran

Once you have obtained the National Dex and gone to the Island in the North East, you will encounter a fair few Pokémon not normally native to Sinnoh. However when you get to Stark Mountain, you team up with a trainer while going through the Mountain. Once you reach the end, she will take the item and go. Return to the Survival Area and she will be in one of the houses. Talk to her and she leaves. Return to the Mountain and Heatran will be there. You can only battle him once and he is at Lv. 70 so save beforehandSeems kind annoying :P I'll still try o it though, gets kinda boring now.

MagmarMan
05-06-2007, 07:20 PM
Seems kind annoying :P I'll still try o it though, gets kinda boring now.

I'm starting to give up on the nat. dex........

thirty-six
05-06-2007, 07:22 PM
I'd rather trade over GTS, that way theres more chance of getting a masterball, for ascreus for when the event comes :)
Though I have 1 from my emerald game traded over.

legendmaster1223
05-06-2007, 07:24 PM
Feebas, I think, is available at the top of Mt. Coronet with a Super Rod (available after E4). I'm not too sure about it, though.

You only choose the ones you want to transfer but they'll be gone from the GBA game forever. They have to be in your party to transfer and you can only transfer six a day.
I hate that about Diamond and Pearl! By the way, is that Buck character a guy or girl? I figure it's a girl because of the hair.

megatravis
05-06-2007, 07:28 PM
My Torterra and Staraptor just got effort ribbons and they deserve them.

thirty-six
05-06-2007, 07:29 PM
I hate that about Diamond and Pearl! By the way, is that Buck character a guy or girl? I figure it's a girl because of the hair.
Looks like a guy to me, but serebii says she.. so.. lol

legendmaster1223
05-06-2007, 07:32 PM
Looks like a guy to me, but serebii says she.. so.. lol
Yeah. When I get up WiFi, I'm going to try and get the other Pokemon without having to keep draining my FireRed game (on account that I have all the Kanto Pokemon, almost all the Hoenn and Johto Pokemon and I have two of Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Lugia, Entei, Raikou and Suicune on it!) And Wikipedia's entry of Heatran say Buck is a he.

1pokemon1
05-06-2007, 08:38 PM
me to except that I have at least 2 of all of the 365 pokemon:oops: I trade alot:smile:

legendmaster1223
05-06-2007, 08:43 PM
me to except that I have at least 2 of all of the 365 pokemon:oops: I trade alot:smile:

Wait! If you have two of each, does that mean you have 2 Ho-Ohs or Deoxys'? They are the only legendary Pokemon I am missing from Kanto to Hoenn! By the way, anyone met her yet?:

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dptrba/dptrba010.png

She's the only one I haven't met yet.

thirty-six
05-06-2007, 08:46 PM
Wait! If you have two of each, does that mean you have 2 Ho-Ohs or Deoxys'? They are the only legendary Pokemon I am missing from Kanto to Hoenn! By the way, anyone met her yet?:

Gooo to Victory Road to where there used to be a guy blocking an entrance.

legendmaster1223
05-06-2007, 08:47 PM
Gooo to Victory Road to where there used to be a guy blocking an entrance.
Do you remember what her name is so I know that it's her?

thirty-six
05-06-2007, 08:51 PM
Nope, but as soon as you go through the opening you'll see her and thats about it. You need to use DeFog.

Tsunami
05-06-2007, 09:03 PM
I dont kow if this is the right place because I am new here but I just got a shiny chimchar.I have been trying to get one since the game released and I finally got it!

I will post pictures and Stats soon

MagmarMan
05-06-2007, 09:35 PM
I dont kow if this is the right place because I am new here but I just got a shiny chimchar.I have been trying to get one since the game released and I finally got it!

I will post pictures and Stats soon

Nice job! I wish I could get a shiny...:sad:

1pokemon1
05-06-2007, 09:35 PM

I have 4 Deoxys and yes I have 2 Ho ohs

MagmarMan
05-06-2007, 09:37 PM

Man, did you glitch or something? Had to.....

Pokemaniac28
05-06-2007, 09:42 PM
Ok i finally caught my modest natured roselia after 4 hours in the hunt.. he is at level 50.. his stats are..

HP-123
Attack-68
Defense-59
Sp. Attack-129
Sp. Defense-92
Speed-82

He also has some good IVs which are..

HP-27
Attack-23
Defense-19
Sp. Attack-27
Sp. Defense-15
Speed-25

So now where should i EV train him?

DeathsDoor
05-06-2007, 09:54 PM

her name is something like marley , i cant remember >_< but shes in victory road

1pokemon1
05-06-2007, 09:55 PM
Man, did you glitch or something? Had to.....

no my friends cloned 3 deoxys and gave them to me then I went to that city to change their modes so I have all 4 modes
I already had one deoxys

Tsunami
05-06-2007, 09:56 PM
Okay apparently my camera doesn't want to workright now so I geuss I will just post the stats of my Chimchar

Chimchar
Level 5
OT:Lucas
ID No:48776
Lax nature
Mat 6,2007
Lake Verity
Met at Lv.5

Quick tempered.
Likes sour food.

HP:20/20
Attack:12
Defence:11
Speical Attack:11
Speical Defence:11
Speed:11

Ability:Blaze

Scratch
Leer

MagmarMan
05-06-2007, 09:57 PM
Okay apparently my camera doesn't want to workright now so I geuss I will just post the stats of my Chimchar

Chimchar
Level 5
OT:Lucas
ID No:48776
Lax nature
Mat 6,2007
Lake Verity
Met at Lv.5

Quick tempered.
Likes sour food.

HP:20/20
Attack:12
Defence:11
Speical Attack:11
Speical Defence:11
Speed:11

Ability:Blaze

Scratch
Leer

A normal Chimchar except he's shiny.

Caecity
05-06-2007, 10:26 PM
In the battle tower I foguht someone with a shiny Magneton.

ProffesorNakeds
05-06-2007, 10:54 PM
Anyone know how to get Gabite?

Caecity
05-06-2007, 10:58 PM
WayWard Cave, which is the cave by the Cycle Road. And it's Rare.

Espeon EX
05-06-2007, 11:06 PM
Anyone know how to get Gabite?

you get it on the second floor of wayward cave which is under the cycling road, you need HM strength in order to get one.

Caecity
05-06-2007, 11:16 PM
Wonder if anyone will trade meh aGibite for a Bagon..or a Shelgon.

Tsunami
05-06-2007, 11:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C359HNpmd-k

There we go proof

I dont know if this is allowed here but if I cheat to unlock Arceus then SR for it shiny is it considered legit or non legit

Caecity
05-06-2007, 11:19 PM
Non legit I thhink since I think you hacked it.

Tsunami
05-06-2007, 11:27 PM
Non legit I thhink since I think you hacked it.

you talking to me about chimchar or aceus?

If so non of the shiny cheats work with the starters at all. And I am afraid to use the cheat for shinies because I am afraid that I wont be able to get any more shinies and I might get obsessed and become to lazzy to hunt for a legit one which I dont want to happen

And I have been SRing for chimchar since April 22nd with about 400 SR's a day

400x14 is 5600 which is 1000 under the average for SR shinies.

Caecity
05-06-2007, 11:31 PM
I mean the Arcues or whatever.

Espeon EX
05-06-2007, 11:34 PM

Well, yeah, you'd have to cheat to get one because there are no current events happening now that don't give away the heaven's pipe.

Pokemaniac28
05-06-2007, 11:34 PM

I PM'ed you..

4 word

Tsunami
05-06-2007, 11:35 PM
Well, yeah, you'd have to cheat to get one because there are no current events happening now that don't give away the heaven's pipe.

Oh ok then I wont SR for a shiny one because I do not want any shiny that is cheated because then it just feels like a normal pokemon nothing spiecal

legendmaster1223
05-07-2007, 12:33 AM
Well, would you be able to trade me one of Deoxys or Ho-Oh? I today just got a Glaceon and Rotom! So, does anyone have any tips for catching Heatran, Cresselia or Giratina? I may go after them next!

mjb4991
05-07-2007, 12:57 AM
For Giranta I hust got it parylized and on red. Then I just randomly through dusk balls and ultra balls.

P.S. I got a Mew thanks to agg08.

legendmaster1223
05-07-2007, 12:58 AM
For Giranta I hust got it parylized and on red. Then I just randomly through dusk balls and ultra balls.

P.S. I got a Mew thanks to agg08.
So, what type moves would weaken it enough? I heard it's Ghost and Dragon!

Sojiro
05-07-2007, 01:04 AM

Dragon type moves...? 0_o Like Dragon Claw.

I suppose it'll be super effective..

legendmaster1223
05-07-2007, 01:07 AM
Dragon type moves...? 0_o Like Dragon Claw.

I suppose it'll be super effective..

Well, I don't want to kill it!

Sojiro
05-07-2007, 01:09 AM
Well, I don't want to kill it!

XD

Well duh! hahah. You gotta take it's HP down a good way first, I bet. :P

Also...save before you fight it? X3

Hyper Blaze
05-07-2007, 01:09 AM

Mabye thunder fang. You have a better chance of catching it, if you use a not-very effective attack.

Sceptile
05-07-2007, 01:37 AM
Guys, I have a problem...

I was just walking through the grass, when I found a shiny Fearow. It's pretty sweet and all, but I'm starting to wonder if I should put it in my lineup...?

Shiny Trainer
05-07-2007, 01:44 AM

I was just walking through the grass, when I found a shiny Fearow. It's pretty sweet and all, but I'm starting to wonder if I should put it in my lineup...?

sure. i always like to have a shiny in my party.:happy:

legendmaster1223
05-07-2007, 02:22 AM
Success!!!!! Thanks to my Dialga, I caught Giratina! And guess what?! :happy: I caught him on my VERY FIRST DUSK BALL!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Espeon EX
05-07-2007, 02:44 AM
You guys, I'm in the turnback cave and don't know where to go, I passed a sign saying 1, 7. What does that mean?

EDIT: Now i found one saying 2, 12.

legendmaster1223
05-07-2007, 02:48 AM
You guys, I'm in the turnback cave and don't know where to go, I passed a sign saying 1, 7. What does that mean?

I didn't understand that either. But I found Giratina just by taking random doorways.

Jack of Clovers
05-07-2007, 06:41 AM

You don't have to use it just because it's a shiny. I like just keep 'em as tropheys in my PC box. Though, you'd win bonus style points by using a Shiny Pokemon in a WiFi battle. :wink:

Has anyone else had a hard time catching Aipom? Even the lower leveled ones... I mean... sheesh. I used two Great Ball on one Lv15, failed... 1 Great Ball and a Pokeball on another three levels lower... fail. The last one was Lv.5... the Pokeball failed, but I caught it with a Great Ball. Seriously, a Lv5 caught with a Greatball... wow.

~Jack~

Sceptile
05-07-2007, 11:19 AM
You don't have to use it just because it's a shiny. I like just keep 'em as tropheys in my PC box. Though, you'd win bonus style points by using a Shiny Pokemon in a WiFi battle. :wink:

Has anyone else had a hard time catching Aipom? Even the lower leveled ones... I mean... sheesh. I used two Great Ball on one Lv15, failed... 1 Great Ball and a Pokeball on another three levels lower... fail. The last one was Lv.5... the Pokeball failed, but I caught it with a Great Ball. Seriously, a Lv5 caught with a Greatball... wow.

~Jack~

I know what you mean about the Aipoms. I found a level 11 one, and it took three Ultra Balls and a Dusk Ball (thank God it was night).

legendmaster1223
05-07-2007, 11:36 AM
Also, I caught in one night:
Cresselia
Giratina
Heatran

What do you think of that?!

Mileron
05-07-2007, 02:09 PM
I've actually refrained from levelling my Crobat too much, simply to allow it to damage Burmy and Aipom for when I see them in trees. Combee isn't too bad, but the other two... Yech.

One Bite from a level 25? Crobat will usually take any of them at 10 or higher to red (unless it crits, in which case, Soft reset.) Then it's just a Pokeball away.

Well except that one Aipom. 13 stinking pokeballs. Grah.

Lego Man
05-07-2007, 03:40 PM

You have to find the 3 pillars in the cave, but you have to do it with in 30 rooms or it sends you to the start again

thirty-six
05-07-2007, 04:24 PM
You have to find the 3 pillars in the cave, but you have to do it with in 30 rooms or it sends you to the start again
I just walked around randomly, then I got to Girtiy in no time.
Also I only found out today that eevee can be obtained from Bebe.

silent pokemon master
05-07-2007, 04:27 PM
how do you obtain evvee form her lol???

Lego Man
05-07-2007, 04:27 PM
I just walked around randomly, then I got to Girtiy in no time.
Also I only found out today that eevee can be obtained from Bebe.

Same here, I have no Idea what the numbers mean

pika2000
05-07-2007, 04:50 PM
You need the National Dex to receive it from her.

Skyler Kuhn
05-07-2007, 04:51 PM
to get the eevee, talk to Bebe after you get the national dex!

Tsunami
05-07-2007, 07:35 PM
For everyone in TurnBack cave if you go out the cave then go back in the n keep going forword you will find girantina in 5-10 doors

silent pokemon master
05-07-2007, 07:56 PM
Oh so thats what the cav is for....where is cressela or whatever you call it

Tsunami
05-07-2007, 08:01 PM
Oh so thats what the cav is for....where is cressela or whatever you call it

Go to the city with the 6th gym and talk to the 2 people in the house right above the sailor infront of the boat(I think 2 houses below the gym) then talk to the sailor and he will ask if you want to go to the island the cressela is on and say yes then go into the woods and walla talk to cressela but then itll run and you will have to hunt it down like mespirit but get the item it drops then catch cressela then talk to the people in the house again(2 houses under gym) and you will be able to go to both islands when ever you want

The Jr Trainer
05-07-2007, 08:03 PM
Go to the Town wiht the Steel gym and go to the boat guy that took you to IronIsle... and he will take you to the place it is on . you can do the rest

Tsunami
05-07-2007, 08:09 PM
Go to the Town wiht the Steel gym and go to the boat guy that took you to IronIsle... and he will take you to the place it is on . you can do the rest

You NEED to talk to the people in the house first though or he wont ask you

The Jr Trainer
05-07-2007, 08:12 PM
You NEED to talk to the people in the house first though or he wont ask you

Oh i didnt know that well iwent in because i was searching for TM's

Tsunami
05-07-2007, 08:14 PM
Oh i didnt know that well iwent in because i was searching for TM's

Lol thats okay but thats cool how you found out though completley by accident ^^

Fire Pkmn Master
05-07-2007, 08:16 PM
Ok so I want an Elekid right...I put my Fire Red in the GBA slot and I went to Vally Windworks and didnt see any Elekids. Do I have to see or have and Elekid from Fire red or something....

Tsunami
05-07-2007, 08:17 PM
Ok so I want an Elekid right...I put my Fire Red in the GBA slot and I went to Vally Windworks and didnt see any Elekids. Do I have to see or have and Elekid from Fire red or something....

They are VERY VERY rare but not like chimecho was in R/S/E more like.....Clefairy in Mt.Moon and you need your national dex

silent pokemon master
05-07-2007, 08:19 PM
Oh ok thanks i was looking every where for them:crackup:

Fire Pkmn Master
05-07-2007, 08:23 PM
They are VERY VERY rare but not like chimecho was in R/S/E more like.....Clefairy in Mt.Moon and you need your national dex

Darnit. :susp: I have the Nat. Dex, just kind of wanted to know if they arent common much or something.

Venusaur456
05-07-2007, 08:25 PM
I just caught Dialga and Uxie this morning whoopee.:neutral: Okay, okay, they weren't so hard to catch. I caught Dialga on my 13th Ultra Ball. Are there any new pokemon types in D/P?

Tsunami
05-07-2007, 08:26 PM
I just caught Dialga and Uxie this morning whoopee.:neutral: Okay, okay, they weren't so hard to catch. I caught Dialga on my 13th Ultra Ball. Are there any new pokemon types in D/P?

Unfortunatly no but they do need a Light type pokemon

The Jr Trainer
05-07-2007, 08:28 PM

LIght Type woudnt that kind of be like Electris type

BigSauce2222
where do u get waterfall?

Venusaur456
Yeah. Grass would be good against Light and Light would be bad against Grass (grass needs light to grow).

Tsunami
05-07-2007, 08:34 PM
Yeah. Grass would be good against Light and Light would be bad against Grass (grass needs light to grow).

Thats one kind of light type another way of light type is like Light is Heaven and Dark is hell

But most likeley if it were a type it would be light as in light

And light wouldnt be like electric because light blinds electricty well kills lol light would be more heat because light can generate large amounts of heat(hello lightbulbs)

Fire Pkmn Master
05-07-2007, 08:36 PM
That wouldnt be a good type in my opinion. I found a boy Elekid at Llv 9. Hope it has the item.

Pokemaniac28
05-07-2007, 08:36 PM
Where should i ev train my modest nature Roserade?

Tsunami
05-07-2007, 08:39 PM
That wouldnt be a good type in my opinion. I found a boy Elekid at Llv 9. Hope it has the item.

Elekid only have a 5% chance of holding the item so you might as well just use thief instead of catching one

Fire Pkmn Master
05-07-2007, 08:43 PM
I know but I still want to catch one. Ill catch em all anyways. I was going to use Thief but forgot to bring the Poke with me that had it.

Tsunami
05-07-2007, 08:57 PM
Just evolved my shiny chimchar to a shiny monferno!

Zavelin
05-07-2007, 09:00 PM
Is it female?

Fire Pkmn Master
05-07-2007, 09:01 PM
Lol, I caught my first Elekid with and Electrizer. Pretty Lucky aye. xD

Tsunami
05-07-2007, 09:04 PM
Is it female?

Nope and its obviously legit because the only cheat for DP shinies doesnt work with the starters/eggs/gifts/Trades.

thirty-six
05-07-2007, 09:05 PM
Lol, I caught my first Elekid with and Electrizer. Pretty Lucky aye. xD
Same with me. I heard it was a 50% chance of being attached to an elekid though. Well that's what one of the members said anywho.

Tsunami
05-07-2007, 09:08 PM
Same with me. I heard it was a 50% chance of being attached to an elekid though. Well that's what one of the members said anywho.

thats a lie lol. I once caught over 3 boxes of elekids before I got the item >.<

Edit:It was on my *** pearl not the one I sred for chimchar on

Sudoku
05-07-2007, 09:13 PM
thats a lie lol. I once caught over 3 boxes of elekids before I got the item >.<
hey i heard that if u have one of the r/s fr/lg or emerald games in the ds u can migrate pokemon from those to dp. is that true?

The Jr Trainer
05-07-2007, 09:15 PM
Yea you can migrat Poke's from LG/FR/E/R/S

thirty-six
05-07-2007, 09:16 PM
Yes, it is a true fact.
http://serebii.net/diamondpearl/palpark.shtml

Tsunami
05-07-2007, 09:17 PM
hey i heard that if u have one of the r/s fr/lg or emerald games in the ds u can migrate pokemon from those to dp. is that true?

100% true you need to have the national dex and have access to pal park which is on route 221 and once you get your national dex you go there and you get a poketch app from oak and then talk to the guy then save your game turn your game off then on and under new game it will say migrate pokemon

http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/palpark.shtml

Latias-celebi
05-07-2007, 09:17 PM
Hey, can somebody tell me how to get combee more quickly, im getting mad checking the stupid trees and buying honey!!!!

Tsunami
05-07-2007, 09:19 PM
Hey, can somebody tell me how to get combee more quickly, im getting mad checking the stupid trees and buying honey!!!!

Thats theo nly way and make sure you save because they only evolve if they are female and they are mostly male so when you find one turn off your game(only if you saved it) then go to that tree save it again then SR for a female one by pressing L+R+SELECT+START

thirty-six
05-07-2007, 09:19 PM
If you hve Wi-Fi check there. That's how I got a male combee, which I ended up hatching 2 females combees after leaving it at daycare with a ditto.

Watch
05-07-2007, 10:04 PM
Hi:happy:
Where can I get a Magneton?

Tsunami
05-07-2007, 10:19 PM
Hi:happy:
Where can I get a Magneton?

After you get a national dex there can be a swarm of magnemites at the ironworks

Fire Pkmn Master
05-07-2007, 10:48 PM
Lol I found my second Elekid and found another Electrizer.

Tsunami
05-07-2007, 10:53 PM
Your lucky I am just about to beat Mars and make a video on youtube of me beating her

Fire Pkmn Master
05-07-2007, 10:56 PM
xD.
I wanted to make videos when I got the game but my camera and my moms suck so you wouldnt see much but a blur.

Tsunami
05-07-2007, 10:58 PM
Mines really clear well kinda its good enough where you can read everything who ever wants some videos of my chimchar and monferno just say so

mjb4991
05-07-2007, 10:59 PM
What is in the cave in Victory Road that the guy is blocking and how do you get in?

Fire Pkmn Master
05-07-2007, 11:07 PM
You have to beat the E4 and Have the Nat. Dex I think. This girl with an Arcanine follows you and there's just some trainers and a few pokemon while you go. Nothing really important at the end.

pika2000
05-07-2007, 11:30 PM
You have to beat the E4 and Have the Nat. Dex I think. This girl with an Arcanine follows you and there's just some trainers and a few pokemon while you go. Nothing really important at the end.
Once you leave the cave you can also get tp the place where you can ctach Sheimi if you've got the right item.

Espeon EX
05-07-2007, 11:31 PM

The girl with the arcanine sucks, all it does is use helping hand.

Also, you just have to go through a harder version of the victory road, that's all the info I'm giving away since I don't wanna spoil it.

Fire Pkmn Master
05-07-2007, 11:50 PM
The girl with the arcanine sucks, all it does is use helping hand.

Also, you just have to go through a harder version of the victory road, that's all the info I'm giving away since I don't wanna spoil it.

Yea I know. I was so happy when I seen it but then Im sitting there and Im like "Yes its going to use....Helping hand...."
I just wanted to hurry up and get out because I didnt want to be with her any longer.

The Jr Trainer
05-07-2007, 11:54 PM
Yea I know. I was so happy when I seen it but then Im sitting there and Im like "Yes its going to use....Helping hand...."
I just wanted to hurry up and get out because I didnt want to be with her any longer.

I wanted to like kill the girl omg...
How do you get Dittos to mate my game says that they dont get along (DittoLV25 and snorlaxLV30guy)

Tsunami
05-07-2007, 11:55 PM
I wanted to like kill the girl omg...
How do you get Dittos to mate my game says that they dont get along (DittoLV25 and snorlaxLV30guy)
That means it will breed just will take awile if it says they play with other pokemon is when they dont breed

Espeon EX
05-07-2007, 11:56 PM

I know, out of all those battles, she only used extreme speed twice and both of them missed. The rest was helping hand. she needs to do her homework.

Fire Pkmn Master
05-07-2007, 11:58 PM
I know, out of all those battles, she only used extreme speed twice and both of them missed. The rest was helping hand. she needs to do her homework.

I thought I seen her use Flamethrower or something but I think it was the other pokemon or something. Id attack Arcanine myself just for it to die and I can do it alone. xD
Yea I think she dropped out.

The Jr Trainer
05-08-2007, 12:02 AM
I thought I seen her use Flamethrower or something but I think it was the other pokemon or something. Id attack Arcanine myself just for it to die and I can do it alone. xD

I put out my empoleon and surfed the thing to desth:)

Espeon EX
05-08-2007, 12:02 AM

My favorite person that I partnered with was the person who had lucario. He had strong defense and cool attacks. The person who had chansey kept healing itself.

Oh yeah, you know when you go out of the cave you enter another route on the other side of the E4. Well, at the end, there's this huge rock, whats it suppose to do?

Fire Pkmn Master
05-08-2007, 12:06 AM
I put out my empoleon and surfed the thing to desth:)
xD I did that a few times as well.:oops:
My favorite person that I partnered with was the person who had lucario. He had strong defense and cool attacks. The person who had chansey kept healing itself.

Oh yeah, you know when you go out of the cave you enter another route on the other side of the E4. Well, at the end, there's this huge rock, whats it suppose to do?

Same here. He was the best also because he was the only one to actually give you something for your trouble.
I hated the girl with the Chansey. She kept getting in my way when I didnt need her. I think the Girls Chansey and Arcanine should team up. xD Would be a great couple with Helping Hand and Healing and such. xDD

I have no idea. I thought it was for Regiggas because it had the Bralle codes on em but I dont know.:ermm: *shrugs*

Espeon EX
05-08-2007, 12:08 AM
xD I did that a few times as well.:oops:

Same here. He was the best also because he was the only one to actually give you something for your trouble.
I hated the girl with the Chansey. She kept getting in my way when I didnt need her. I think the Girls Chansey and Arcanine should team up. xD Would be a great couple with Helping Hand and Healing and such. xDD

I have no idea. I thought it was for Regiggas because it had the Bralle codes on em but I dont know.:ermm: *shrugs*

Speakin of regigigas, I still have to trade my regi's to my game, but how?

Tsunami
05-08-2007, 12:10 AM
The big rock with brail is for the shaymin event according to youtube videos

Fire Pkmn Master
05-08-2007, 12:13 AM
Speakin of regigigas, I still have to trade my regi's to my game, but how?

You can do Pal park. When you do it make sure when you go get Regiggas you put all of them in your party. xD I forgot to and had to go back. And then Forgot to trade them over and had to send them over forever into this game.:sad:

DaRKrai_10
05-08-2007, 12:22 AM
there are still sooo many pokemon i havent seen, and i dont think theres a way for me to see them in the game, so i guess i have no choice but to trade

MagmarMan
05-08-2007, 12:26 AM
there are still sooo many pokemon i havent seen, and i dont think theres a way for me to see them in the game, so i guess i have no choice but to trade

You can see a lot of them in the game. Trading will make it faster and easier though.

DaRKrai_10
05-08-2007, 12:28 AM
You can see a lot of them in the game. Trading will make it faster and easier though.

ya but you cant see all of them

pika2000
05-08-2007, 12:32 AM
ya but you cant see all of them
You can see 150 Sinnoh Pokémon in the game which are required for obtaining the national dex.

spartan117
05-08-2007, 06:11 AM
You can see 150 Sinnoh Pokémon in the game which are required for obtaining the national dex.
No, you cant see Manaphy(unless you trade it) who IS PART OF the Sinnoh Dex.

thirty-six
05-08-2007, 06:19 AM
No, you cant see Manaphy(unless you trade it) who IS PART OF the Sinnoh Dex.
He is part of the Sinnoh dex but isn't required for the national dex. Oh and Manaphy is 151.

Lego Man
05-08-2007, 04:17 PM
You can do Pal park. When you do it make sure when you go get Regiggas you put all of them in your party. xD I forgot to and had to go back. And then Forgot to trade them over and had to send them over forever into this game.:sad:

I didn't know you had to have them in your party, I thought you just had to have them, good to know

I found a Kecleon with one use of the pokeradar, mean while Sentret took 2 hours:crackup:

Fire Pkmn Master
05-08-2007, 04:19 PM
I didn't know you had to have them in your party, I thought you just had to have them, good to know

I found a Kecleon with one use of the pokeradar, mean while Sentret took 2 hours:crackup:

Lol your welcome.
Thats cool. I dont really find what Im looking for with the Radar sometimes.

Lego Man
05-08-2007, 04:24 PM
If you're looking for the ones that only show up with it, look for the grass that kinda turns white when it moves, also, you can use it and repels at the same time

skyswellow
05-08-2007, 04:27 PM
tell me about it my friend caught an onix with radar [well he said but you cant with lg anyway] i searched for hrs without an onix

Fire Pkmn Master
05-08-2007, 04:47 PM
Umm ok....Onyx could be found in lots of caves. Its not hard to find em so if he was looking for one then there was no point in using the Radar.

silent pokemon master
05-08-2007, 04:48 PM
yeah thats true try lokking in oreburgh mines

Lego Man
05-08-2007, 04:52 PM
I hatched a Rhyhorn in the time it took Clefairy to breed:dazed: And Ditto's gone up 20 levels I put it in there:crackup:

skyswellow
05-08-2007, 04:52 PM
yeah thats true try lokking in oreburgh mines
thanks im gonna try that i probably didnt face them because i use repel in caves

off topic:can someone tell me how to make a thread?

Fire Pkmn Master
05-08-2007, 04:57 PM
Theres also some at Victory road and I think in a few more caves.
Depends on what the Thread will be about. Tell me before doing it because It might just get locked.

Lego Man
05-08-2007, 05:01 PM
Theres also some at Victory road and I think in a few more caves.
Depends on what the Thread will be about. Tell me before doing it because It might just get locked.

They're also on Iron Island, Steelix's too

Fire Pkmn Master
05-08-2007, 05:02 PM

Oh yea, there to. I cant believe Steelix is in the wild. I would have never thought.

The Jr Trainer
05-08-2007, 05:02 PM

IronIsle,VictoryrRoad,Mines,Pretty much any cave...

bobtail
05-08-2007, 05:03 PM
how do you get the pictures next to your username

Fire Pkmn Master
05-08-2007, 05:07 PM

-____- You do not ask that question here. If you had read the title of this thread. Please dont spam ok.

Lego Man
05-08-2007, 05:07 PM
Oh yea, there to. I cant believe Steelix is in the wild. I would have never thought.

I know, I saw one on Victory Road and couldn't believe it, it's Dragonbreath has sure come in handy

skyswellow
05-08-2007, 05:09 PM

it doesnt belong here i sent you pm anyway

so pretty much steelix is everywhere

and i wanted to make a thread to get my team rated

Fire Pkmn Master
05-08-2007, 05:11 PM
I know, I saw one on Victory Road and couldn't believe it, it's Dragonbreath has sure come in handy
I thought maybe it was a trainers or something but It was really a Steelix in the wild. xD
Yea, that Dragonbreath.:susp: Got on my nerves when I was fighting it sometimes.:oops: it doesnt belong here i sent you pm anyway

so pretty much steelix is everywhere

Not really. I only seen them in Victory road. But I think there's another place besides that.

Lego Man
05-08-2007, 05:12 PM
Sweet, I got a Japanese Munchlax, now can I breed it, or does it have to be a Snorlax?

Fire Pkmn Master
05-08-2007, 05:15 PM
Sweet, I got a Japanese Munchlax, now can I breed it, or does it have to be a Snorlax?

Wow cool. I dont know...try it...I dont have a Munchlax yet which sucks but....

skyswellow
05-08-2007, 05:16 PM
i think munchlax breeds. seems to be a lot of activity here today gotta go

Lego Man
05-08-2007, 05:18 PM
Wow cool. I dont know...try it...I dont have a Munchlax yet which sucks but....

I got it for one of my 20 Gibles:crackup: They're pretty good though, all newly hatched with Tackle, Dragon Claw and Earthquake:eek:

Fire Pkmn Master
05-08-2007, 05:25 PM
I got it for one of my 20 Gibles:crackup: They're pretty good though, all newly hatched with Tackle, Dragon Claw and Earthquake:eek:

Oh wow O___O. What lvl were they.

The Jr Trainer
05-08-2007, 05:26 PM

O have 5 gibles lv.15-17
ps my clock isnt even at 12'26 cnetral yet:goofy:

Lego Man
05-08-2007, 05:31 PM

Like I said, they just hatched, so they're all at level 1. So far I've gotten Turtwig, Chimchar, Munchlax and a Heracross for them