PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Diamond/Pearl AND Platinum Discussion

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55

Mileron
06-03-2007, 07:56 PM
Horrible luck with some Poke'...

Today's Swarm is Farfetch'd on 221...

The first male I saw took seventeen balls total to catch IN RED HP...

The first female took nineteen IN RED HP.

It wasn't 1hp, was just a tad more, but dang it all to corn dogs on a stick, that's frustrating.

And expensive.

MagmarMan
06-03-2007, 08:46 PM

It wasn't 1hp, was just a tad more, but dang it all to corn dogs on a stick, that's frustrating.

And expensive.

Why did you catch more than one? To breed?

Farfetch'd isn't that good for battling so......ya.:goofy:

Caecity
06-04-2007, 01:45 PM

And expensive.

Wow, mine only took like three. Wonder what happen there.:eh:

Mileron
06-04-2007, 03:16 PM
Why did you catch more than one? To breed?

Farfetch'd isn't that good for battling so......ya.:goofy:
I don't battle. It doesn't appeal to me all that much.

I do have a couple friends who will be getting D/P for birthdays later this summer, so I figured I'd have a few old favorites available for trades/gifts.

Besides, I was hoping to get one with the Stick item, but with as painful as it was catching -two- I wasn't going to fight with the 5% item hold rate.

Caecity
06-04-2007, 08:29 PM
I'm going to take my Banette out with me and go encounter some. ( because the ability frisk gets to see hold items)

Phantom Kat
06-04-2007, 08:38 PM
Last night, as we were on our way home from seeing POTC, my brother and I were playing D/P. I was searching for a Snorunt near Snowpoint City and he was surfing in Mt. Coronet to find a Barbroach to help complete his Sinnoh poke dex.

As I had encountered yet another Sneasel, he scares the hell out of me by practically screaming, "Shiny!" I look at his screen and I find him in front if a green Zubat. With one Quick Ball, it was his. His first shiny on his very first pokemon game. And here I am, playing since Yellow and have never seen one. :rolleyes:

And that was about five minutes after he decided to run away from Uxie (didn't feel like catching it). An eye for an eye, right? :wink:

In other news, after spending two hours restarting my game, I finally hatched a female Timid Snowrunt. It may not be a shiny but it's just as good. :biggrin:

Caecity
06-05-2007, 02:21 AM
Last night, as we were on our way home from seeing POTC, my brother and I were playing D/P. I was searching for a Snorunt near Snowpoint City and he was surfing in Mt. Coronet to find a Barbroach to help complete his Sinnoh poke dex.

As I had encountered yet another Sneasel, he scares the hell out of me by practically screaming, "Shiny!" I look at his screen and I find him in front if a green Zubat. With one Quick Ball, it was his. His first shiny on his very first pokemon game. And here I am, playing since Yellow and have never seen one. :rolleyes:

And that was about five minutes after he decided to run away from Uxie (didn't feel like catching it). An eye for an eye, right? :wink:

In other news, after spending two hours restarting my game, I finally hatched a female Timid Snowrunt. It may not be a shiny but it's just as good. :biggrin:

Atleast you knew what shinies where, my first shini was an Onix, and I didn't know what was so special so I killed it. But You'll see that shiny sometime.=)

Shiny Trainer
06-05-2007, 08:21 PM
does anyone besides me think that it is kinda stupid to be able to catch wild castform, eevee, and porygon at the pokemon mansion?(i under stand eevee to get the evos.not much with porygon though.

BrassIttoTower
06-05-2007, 08:27 PM
does anyone besides me think that it is kinda stupid to be able to catch wild castform, eevee, and porygon at the pokemon mansion?(i under stand eevee to get the evos.not much with porygon though.

Uh, no. Porygon is for Porygon-Z. Eevee is for the Eeveelutions, and Castform is just a nice pokemon to catch there, and you don't HAVE to import it from R/S/E.

Mileron
06-05-2007, 08:36 PM

I'm not quite so sure they're "wild."

When you talk to the Mansion owner, he says "x Poke' came up to me and kissed my cheek."

Then the butler says "but sir that Pokemon doesn't exist in the garden."

Then they whisper back and forth, and you go outside and POOF there it is.

So I think they breed them in that other hall of the house that the cleaning lady won't let you through! Then release them when the owner gets his little cheek kissing whim!

MagmarMan
06-05-2007, 11:59 PM
I'm not quite so sure they're "wild."

When you talk to the Mansion owner, he says "x Poke' came up to me and kissed my cheek."

Then the butler says "but sir that Pokemon doesn't exist in the garden."

Then they whisper back and forth, and you go outside and POOF there it is.

So I think they breed them in that other hall of the house that the cleaning lady won't let you through! Then release them when the owner gets his little cheek kissing whim!

Kissed on his cheek.....ew.....:tongue:

motistou
06-06-2007, 12:16 AM
were is amity square

NovaDemon
06-06-2007, 12:24 AM
were is amity square

In Hearthome City. Do you have Fly? (the move)

Lord Voldemort
06-06-2007, 12:36 AM
SCORE!
I got a Timid Manaphy. I was hoping for a Modest one, but Timid is my second choice!

spartan117
06-06-2007, 12:41 AM
SCORE!
I got a Timid Manaphy. I was hoping for a Modest one, but Timid is my second choice!
Lucky I still need a Manaphy!

dash142
06-06-2007, 03:31 AM
Lucky I still need a Manaphy!
I'm heading up Mt. Coronet for my 2nd battle with Cyrus (Still have to beat all of his gaurd's though.) but my team is only lv. 36... Yet I totally pwned him on the first round, along with Saturn, and I only used my Luxray.

Jack of Clovers
06-06-2007, 12:36 PM
I usually have trouble catching legends, because my Pokemon are always underleveled. And I hate how it forces you to battle Dialga just after those last battles with Galactic. My team wasn't ready at all... lol. But, I worked with what I had and after a few failed strategies, finally figured out a good plan.

Starapter(lv47) used Close Combat, Dialga about 14% health. Stall until Roar of Time is used... sent out Hippowdon(lv38). Used Yawn while it recharges. Hippowdon survived and used Crunch, Dialga about 9% and fell asleep. Quick Ball next turn... caught it!

Twas the easiest Legendary catch I've ever had, though I'd share it with everyone.

Mt. Coronet was a pain. :dazed:

~Jack~

Zan Sabrefang
06-06-2007, 01:40 PM
***Just to make all UK players aware, the Wanadoo/Orange Inventel Wireless Box, does not support Nintendo WiFi and you will need a Nintendo WiFi USB Dongle***

Edit: Is anyone else severely disappointed with the amount of Pokemon available before the Nat. Dex? We're pretty much forced to have Starly's, Shinx's and Budew's because nothing else is available... And who wants a Geodude on their team? Ewww... No Fire types apart from Ponyta and Chimchar... What on earth is going on?

My advice to people new to the game would be, Unless you would like to wait for an age before you can get access to a Fire Type, start with Chimchar. I started with a Piplup which is a GREAT Pokemon imo, but the lack of Fire got on my nerves.

Midnight
06-06-2007, 03:55 PM
I'm already bored with the game. :sleepy:
I might start a new one. :ermm:

Seawolf
06-06-2007, 04:07 PM
I usually have trouble catching legends, because my Pokemon are always underleveled. And I hate how it forces you to battle Dialga just after those last battles with Galactic. My team wasn't ready at all... lol. But, I worked with what I had and after a few failed strategies, finally figured out a good plan.

Starapter(lv47) used Close Combat, Dialga about 14% health. Stall until Roar of Time is used... sent out Hippowdon(lv38). Used Yawn while it recharges. Hippowdon survived and used Crunch, Dialga about 9% and fell asleep. Quick Ball next turn... caught it!

Twas the easiest Legendary catch I've ever had, though I'd share it with everyone.

~Jack~

Yeah, I actually thought Dialga was too easy to catch... I caught him close to eight times within the first couple of turns before settling on one. I wish he was more of a challenge, though.

Edit: Is anyone else severely disappointed with the amount of Pokemon available before the Nat. Dex? We're pretty much forced to have Starly's, Shinx's and Budew's because nothing else is available... And who wants a Geodude on their team? Ewww... No Fire types apart from Ponyta and Chimchar... What on earth is going on?

My advice to people new to the game would be, Unless you would like to wait for an age before you can get access to a Fire Type, start with Chimchar. I started with a Piplup which is a GREAT Pokemon imo, but the lack of Fire got on my nerves.

Most Fire types aren't even that great, so I didn't have much of a problem with that. I didn't like the fact that everyone around here had Starly, Shinx, and things like that, though - it was hard to make an original team with the few Pokemon you could catch early on, so I can see where you're coming from with that statement.

I'm already bored with the game. :sleepy:
I might start a new one. :ermm:

Make a competitive battling team? Those take weeks, if not months to create.

Midnight
06-06-2007, 04:08 PM
Make a competitive battling team? Those take weeks, if not months.

Competitive? That'll have to be in-game, since my Wi-Fi doesn't work. :cry:

Zan Sabrefang
06-06-2007, 04:41 PM
You could always buy a Nintendo Dongle (I hate that stupid word) so that you can connect without needing wireless.

Midnight
06-06-2007, 04:58 PM
I have a USB Connector, but my on my DS it keeps saying that the connector can't be found. :tongue2:

pokeblank
06-06-2007, 05:35 PM
Most Fire types aren't even that great, so I didn't have much of a problem with that. I didn't like the fact that everyone around here had Starly, Shinx, and things like that, though - it was hard to make an original team with the few Pokemon you could catch early on, so I can see where you're coming from with that statement.

I agree. I'm actually playing and trying everything I can do to get anything but them. So far I've got Chimchar, Psyduck, and Murkrow.

Zan Sabrefang
06-06-2007, 05:50 PM
I might go through my Pearl version with Chimchar, Buneary, Murkrow, Psyduck, A sweet honey exclusive (Hopefully Combee or Heracross) and a Riolu.

Edit: What are swarms, how can I check what is swarming/where and how do they work?

pokeblank
06-06-2007, 06:05 PM
I'm also thinking of Chimecho, the Ice/Grass one, and Snorlax.

Zan Sabrefang
06-06-2007, 06:07 PM
Abomasnow? Sounds good ^^ I like that mix although Fire is Deadly to it.

Midnight: It won't work if you have a Mac or your PC runs anything other than Windows XP.

pokeblank
06-06-2007, 06:12 PM
That is why I have psyduck, and a pokemon with earthquake on my side.

Seawolf
06-06-2007, 07:13 PM
I have a USB Connector, but my on my DS it keeps saying that the connector can't be found. :tongue2:

You should have a PC with Windows XP, first. I also heard something about firewalls really screwing up Wifi connections that way, so if you have those on your computer, maybe you should turn them off. That sucks, though.

I agree. I'm actually playing and trying everything I can do to get anything but them. So far I've got Chimchar, Psyduck, and Murkrow.

Psyduck is a plus; I didn't see him on teams around here too much. Golduck is awesome, too.

I might go through my Pearl version with Chimchar, Buneary, Murkrow, Psyduck, A sweet honey exclusive (Hopefully Combee or Heracross) and a Riolu.

Edit: What are swarms, how can I check what is swarming/where and how do they work?

I had Buneary in my team. She was useful with Baton Passing Agilities to my Rampardos. :)

As for swarms, go to Lucas's house in Sandgem. His little sister will tell you what the current swarm is, and where they can be found. It should change daily.

motistou
06-06-2007, 08:15 PM
In Hearthome City. Do you have Fly? (the move)

waz up were in heathome dude

Salamence78
06-06-2007, 08:47 PM
What does EV Train Mean?

Midnight
06-06-2007, 09:00 PM
You should have a PC with Windows XP, first. I also heard something about firewalls really screwing up Wifi connections that way, so if you have those on your computer, maybe you should turn them off. That sucks, though.

Thanks. ^_^
There's a little computer in the corner that says it has limited or no connectivity.
Any help with that?

The Crimson Rose
06-06-2007, 09:11 PM
I don't know if this question goes here but, in two weeks, I'll finally get enough money for one of the two games. Question is, which game should I aim for more?

Shiny Trainer
06-06-2007, 09:46 PM
has anyone seen the wooden croagunk in the pastoria pokemart?its pretty cool so if you havent you should!

Mr M
06-06-2007, 10:05 PM
What does EV Train Mean?

EV stands for "Effort Value." :happy:

Phantom Kat
06-06-2007, 10:13 PM
What does EV Train Mean?

EV (Effort Values) training basically means training your pokemon to excel in two certain stats. It is tedious at times and you have to keep track of EVs yourself but it is a must if you are aimining for a competive team.

Lord Voldemort
06-07-2007, 12:11 AM

~Jack~

It's statistically 10 times easier to catch than most legendaries.

Phantom Kat
06-07-2007, 12:43 AM
It's statistically 10 times easier to catch than most legendaries.

I agree that Dialga/Palkia was too easy to catch.

I rather be cursing for an hour as each Ultra Ball fails than to lazily catch it on the second turn. It makes the moment of victory that much sweeter.

Caecity
06-07-2007, 01:44 AM
It only took 2 UltraBalls!To catch Diagla.:tongue:

Furyflame
06-07-2007, 03:12 AM
For me it was one.

The Jr Trainer
06-07-2007, 03:14 AM
I cuaght it witha pokeball at full health jk. I used a Dusk Ball(not night time) with 50%hp and PLZed.

Pokemaniac28
06-07-2007, 03:17 AM
For me it took one dragon claw, that got him almost in red and then i caught it with one ultra balls, if u guys havent noticed, they made it so u can catch palkia and dialga easy, but made uxie, azelf, giratina, etc. hard.

The Jr Trainer
06-07-2007, 03:18 AM
For me it took one dragon claw, that got him almost in red and then i caught it with one ultra balls, if u guys havent noticed, they made it so u can catch palkia and dialga easy, but made uxie, azelf, giratina, etc. hard.

Yeah btu still they are way too easy.

lugia_ho-oh
06-07-2007, 03:19 AM
Yeah, the Dialga was way too easy. No status problems, hp in orange zone, and it only took two ultra balls.

gah, I don't feel like battling the E4. And do you need rock smash to get threw the cave?

Seawolf
06-07-2007, 03:48 AM
Thanks. ^_^
There's a little computer in the corner that says it has limited or no connectivity.
Any help with that?

Your wireless connection is probably a little weak in that location. You could try moving your DS or computer around to get a better access point, since that is usually the problem. :)

Checking the status of your wireless connection might be good, too. We steal our wireless internet from our neighbors, so Wifi doesn't work with my DS unless I take it to a McDonald's.

I don't know if this question goes here but, in two weeks, I'll finally get enough money for one of the two games. Question is, which game should I aim for more?

I have Diamond, and I like it.

Mileron
06-07-2007, 11:44 AM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

In the story, if you read it, Rowan specifically says that the "Lord of" time/space -wants you to catch or defeat it!-

So there is an in-story reason for the game mechanic of "catching Dialga/Palkia was way too easy".

Caecity
06-07-2007, 04:28 PM
Yea, Oh well anyhow. Diagla, I never use him.

Mr M
06-07-2007, 07:35 PM
Yea, Oh well anyhow. Diagla, I never use him.

Lol! Same with me! He's just in my box "collecting dust!"

TheEvilDookie
06-07-2007, 07:37 PM
Yeah i feel kinda stupid, cause everyone says how easy it was to catch it >.< .................................................. ................. I used my masterball on it...

Mr M
06-07-2007, 07:43 PM
Yeah i feel kinda stupid, cause everyone says how easy it was to catch it >.< .................................................. ................. I used my masterball on it...

Well unless if you were so lazy to weaken it then I understand. :happy:

Fire Pkmn Master
06-07-2007, 09:39 PM
Where do you find a Magby in D/P when you have in LG. Also does anyone here have an extra Dawn Stone. I seriously need one for my Kirlia.

Traipez
06-07-2007, 09:42 PM
Yes, yes, yes! After hours of chaining and countless of broken chains, I finally managed to get a Surskit chain of 40. The 41st was shiny :D

Lego Man
06-07-2007, 10:05 PM
Where do you find a Magby in D/P when you have in LG. Also does anyone here have an extra Dawn Stone. I seriously need one for my Kirlia.

They're outside and in Stark Mountain

motistou
06-07-2007, 11:04 PM
hi trying to cath mespirt have all legends and rares so the wild mespirt has about 10-20 hp
left and i want some edivece on catching the lil bish:susp:

MagmarMan
06-07-2007, 11:11 PM
hi trying to cath mespirt have all legends and rares so the wild mespirt has about 10-20 hp
left and i want some edivece on catching the lil bish:susp:

Stat afflictions, quick balls, and dusk balls.

Caecity
06-07-2007, 11:19 PM
I need a Dawn Stone....But I'll go find one.=) Froslass here I come!

Mr M
06-07-2007, 11:53 PM
I need a Dawn Stone....But I'll go find one.=) Froslass here I come!

You could also use a level 92 or higher Pokemon with the pick up ability. :happy:

Furyflame
06-08-2007, 12:19 AM
But that's like 25% chance of finding one isn't it?

Mr M
06-08-2007, 12:28 AM
But that's like 25% chance of finding one isn't it?

Well from my experience, my Linonne has picked up a total of 5 Dawn Stones. So basically the higher level it is, the better chance. But again, it's from my own experience with it. :happy:

Fire Pkmn Master
06-08-2007, 12:54 AM
They're outside and in Stark Mountain

Oh ok. I need another Dawn stone though. Know where i can get another one before I face the E4?

Mileron
06-08-2007, 01:02 AM
Random complaint: I wish the various online Pokedexes allowed you to search by Route number.

Random annoyance: getting back up to 7 trainers' searched on GTS and having them "reboot it" or whatever and dropping back down to three.

Random headscratcher: Why do I keep doing my dailies, when I don't train/etc right now? Because it's still something to do.

Random "ooh I really shouldn't": In Target today, I nearly bought some of the D/P cards... because I'd had them way back when the cards first came out and I realized I really didn't need them, because heck, I don't even play the Pearl, Leaf Green, Emerald, Ruby, or Sapphire that I have.

Random "woohoo": Because getting a girlfriend helps you resort your priorities :)

Lego Man
06-08-2007, 01:09 AM
Oh ok. I need another Dawn stone though. Know where i can get another one before I face the E4?

There's one in Mt. Corenet, but that's about it besides pickup

Fire Pkmn Master
06-08-2007, 01:12 AM
There's one in Mt. Corenet, but that's about it besides pickup

Yea. It sucks. I need one....hm....

cacatua
06-08-2007, 01:13 AM
Where Do You Foun Elekids With Fired Inserted In D/p?

Lego Man
06-08-2007, 01:20 AM
Yea. It sucks. I need one....hm....

I could give you one if you don't mind that it came from an AR (Game doesn't give anywhere near the number it should)

Where Do You Foun Elekids With Fired Inserted In D/p?

They're at the Windworks

Fire Pkmn Master
06-08-2007, 01:23 AM
I could give you one if you don't mind that it came from an AR (Game doesn't give anywhere near the number it should)

They're at the Windworks

That'd be great. It wont affect the game though right.

You know what sucks, I sent my Manaphy to my Diamond game so now I wont be able to have a Manaphy unless I buy another Ranger and play it which I dont want to do.

Lego Man
06-08-2007, 01:33 AM
That'd be great. It wont affect the game though right.

You know what sucks, I sent my Manaphy to my Diamond game so now I wont be able to have a Manaphy unless I buy another Ranger and play it which I dont want to do.

Nope, I got 50 of the 3 new stones and used a Dawn and Dusk stones with no problems at all. All the code does is change the top item in that part of the bag into 999 of the item you want, I just tossed most of them since I'll never need that many:crackup:

I see the GTS is still having that problem with showing the wrong picture

cacatua
06-08-2007, 01:37 AM
How Do I Get Route 224?

Fire Pkmn Master
06-08-2007, 01:38 AM
Nope, I got 50 of the 3 new stones and used a Dawn and Dusk stones with no problems at all. All the code does is change the top item in that part of the bag into 999 of the item you want, I just tossed most of them since I'll never need that many:crackup:

I see the GTS is still having that problem with showing the wrong picture

Oh ok then. What do you want to trade or whatever....Im going to have to get a AR. :evil: Plus another Diamond game.:sad:

What happened to the GTS. o___O

Lego Man
06-08-2007, 01:45 AM
Oh ok then. What do you want to trade or whatever....Im going to have to get a AR. :evil: Plus another Diamond game.:sad:

Doesn't matter really on my side, I already have most of them, anything you want?

Basically, when I looked for Manaphy, it came up but the picture showed a Murkrow instead

mjb4991
06-08-2007, 01:48 AM
:crackup::hungry:I looked for a Mew and it was Torterra. I looked for a Manaphy and it was Kyogre.:crackup::hungry:

Fire Pkmn Master
06-08-2007, 01:49 AM
Doesn't matter really on my side, I already have most of them, anything you want?

Basically, when I looked for Manaphy, it came up but the picture showed a Murkrow instead

Oh ok well how about one of my Carnvine and do you maybe have a Munchlax?

Oh ok. Thats weird. O___o

Lego Man
06-08-2007, 01:49 AM
:crackup::hungry:I looked for a Mew and it was Torterra. I looked for a Manaphy and it was Kyogre.:crackup::hungry:

I got the Kyogre one too:crackup:

Oh ok well how about one of my Carnvine and do you maybe have a Munchlax?

Oh ok. Thats weird. O___o

Not at the moment, but I can get you one in a few minutes *Runs to the daycare*

Fire Pkmn Master
06-08-2007, 01:52 AM
I got the Kyogre one too:crackup:

Not at the moment, but I can get you one in a few minutes *Runs to the daycare*

Ok cool. Thanks. Ill need your friend code again. Ill be ready when you are.

Caecity
06-08-2007, 01:54 AM

Long time no see, what happen to your Diamond version?

mjb4991
06-08-2007, 01:57 AM
He lost it. I think it would be easy to lose because it is so small and has no colors. Game Boy ones were easier cause the had bright colors and were bigger.

Fire Pkmn Master
06-08-2007, 01:58 AM
Long time no see, what happen to your Diamond version?

Yea I know. Ive been busy. xD
Well to make a long story short, my Baby cousin found my DS did something with the game and now cant find it. Either he did something with it or my other cousin took it. Which Im not sure and dont think he would do but never know.
So I started my Pearl and Im at the last gym badge. I would have been done by now but since I lost diamond I didnt want to play anymore.

Lego Man
06-08-2007, 02:01 AM
He lost it. I think it would be easy to lose because it is so small and has no colors. Game Boy ones were easier cause the had bright colors and were bigger.

That's why you keep them in their cases, or the DS, but even that won't stop thiefs

BTW, have you heard of F.E.A.R. (Not the game)?

Caecity
06-08-2007, 02:03 AM
Yea I know. Ive been busy. xD
Well to make a long story short, my Baby cousin found my DS did something with the game and now cant find it. Either he did something with it or my other cousin took it. Which Im not sure and dont think he would do but never know.
So I started my Pearl and Im at the last gym badge. I would have been done by now but since I lost diamond I didnt want to play anymore.

Oh, that horrible. Wow I wouldn't have played either! XDD well hope you find it!

Fire Pkmn Master
06-08-2007, 02:05 AM
That's why you keep them in their cases, or the DS, but even that won't stop thiefs

BTW, have you heard of F.E.A.R. (Not the game)?
Yea it didnt. -___-
Oh, that horrible. Wow I wouldn't have played either! XDD well hope you find it!

I dont think I will. But thanks.

Caecity
06-08-2007, 02:08 AM
I heard of F.E.A.R that thing with the Rattata's and Focus Slash..thing.

Lego Man
06-08-2007, 02:19 AM
Yea it didnt. -___-

I dont think I will. But thanks.

Your Munchlax is ready

I heard of F.E.A.R that thing with the Rattata's and Focus Slash..thing.

Yup

Go to 5:10 in this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTkLDGtu36Q) and you can see it

lugia_ho-oh
06-08-2007, 02:28 AM
Can anyone tell me how exactly to use the poke'radar? Or whatever it's called...the thing used to catch Mesprit in Diamond. And what are those icons meant for that are located on the bottome right corner?

Lego Man
06-08-2007, 02:35 AM
Can anyone tell me how exactly to use the poke'radar? Or whatever it's called...the thing used to catch Mesprit in Diamond. And what are those icons meant for that are located on the bottome right corner?

You mean the Marking Map app?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/lego_man1326/poketch13.png

There should be a flashing face or something on one of the routes, that's where it is. And the symbols are just there to put on a route if you need to remember something there

Fire Pkmn Master
06-08-2007, 02:36 AM
Your Munchlax is ready

Yup

Go to 5:10 in this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTkLDGtu36Q) and you can see it
Ok cool.Im ready when you are.

The Pokemon Radar is different from the App on the Poketech watch. The one you mean isnt hard to figure out. When you see that icon blinking with a black monster type face then you go to that area to find Mesprit. Or if your looking for Cressilia. The icons on the bottom are just there so if you wanted to go back to an area and you didnt want to forget you could mark it.

Lego Man
06-08-2007, 02:41 AM
Ok cool. I neeed your friend code. Then Ill be ready to trade with ya.

The Pokemon Radar is different from the App on the Poketech watch. The one you mean isnt hard to figure out. When you see that icon blinking with a black monster type face then you go to that area to find Mesprit. Or if your looking for Cressilia. The icons on the bottom are just there so if you wanted to go back to an area and you didnt want to forget you could mark it.

I just put it in my sig, meet you in there

Fire Pkmn Master
06-08-2007, 02:44 AM
I just put it in my sig, meet you in there

Ok Im there. Losing connection now but should get it back working again.

Lego Man
06-08-2007, 02:53 AM
Ok Im there. Losing connection now but should get it back working again.

This is why I hate Wi-Fi:susp:

Mr M
06-08-2007, 02:56 AM
This is why I hate Wi-Fi:susp:

Yeah tell me about it! I hate it when you have to go around and search for a decent signal.

Lego Man
06-08-2007, 03:00 AM
Yeah tell me about it! I hate it when you have to go around and search for a decent signal.

Or try and figure out which of the 600 reasons why it won't work

Give me a wired connection and it will work more often then this stupid thing has so far

Fire Pkmn Master
06-08-2007, 03:06 AM
I mad its not working. Stupid connections. We can try again tommorow if you'd like. Ill be home all day and can try to get a better connection on my Gramps computer.

Lego Man
06-08-2007, 03:08 AM
I mad its not working. Stupid connections. We can try again tommorow if you'd like. Ill be home all day and can try to get a better connection on my Gramps computer.

OK, sounds good, I should be on most the day

Fire Pkmn Master
06-08-2007, 03:12 AM
OK, sounds good, I should be on most the day

Ok cool. Well see ya, off to bed.:sleepy:

Saremu
06-08-2007, 04:34 AM
I just tried to hatch some baby Shellos(Eastern/Blue). I used my Ditto and a male Eastern Shellos. All of the eggs hatched, and turned out Western Shellos. The pink ones. Is there a way to get a blue one from an egg?

Mileron
06-08-2007, 11:10 AM
I just tried to hatch some baby Shellos(Eastern/Blue). I used my Ditto and a male Eastern Shellos. All of the eggs hatched, and turned out Western Shellos. The pink ones. Is there a way to get a blue one from an egg?

Where did you hatch the egg? That might make a difference.

Caecity
06-08-2007, 04:35 PM
Wow totally didn' know it depends on where you hached hem cool!

Saremu
06-08-2007, 09:12 PM
I tried hatching them where you can capture blue Shellos, but those were pink too.

Pokemaniac28
06-09-2007, 03:55 AM
I just caught a shiny tentacruel while EV training!!! :happy::happy::happy:

My second one for diamond. The other was a bidoof. Now it'll be 8,192 more pokemons until i find another. :eek:

Lego Man
06-09-2007, 04:23 AM
You know, even though there is enough space to have all 493 pokemon, including the different Shellos and Burmy variations, it's just not worth the effort and space they'd all take up:oops:

Saremu
06-09-2007, 05:16 PM
I just don't want to train the pink one to destructive levels. It isn't appealing to me.

Paper Luke
06-09-2007, 08:10 PM
I tried hatching them where you can capture blue Shellos, but those were pink too.

Maybe, it's because the Daycare is in the West...

Phantom Kat
06-09-2007, 08:13 PM
Okay, does this seem weird to anybody else besides me?

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa202.png <--- Male

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa202.png <--- Female

They put lipstick to identify the female? Where would a wild one get lipstick, other than jacking it from somebody? XD

MagmarMan
06-09-2007, 08:52 PM

They put lipstick to identify the female? Where would a wild one get lipstick, other than jacking it from somebody? XD

OMG:eek::eek:.........that is sick (in the bad way).

Paper Luke
06-09-2007, 09:18 PM

It could just be red lips! Or, mother nature gone wrong...

Midnight
06-09-2007, 09:26 PM
Maybe, it's because the Daycare is in the West...

That's not the case, considering that I've hatched Eastern Shellos before.

MagmarMan
06-09-2007, 09:32 PM
That's not the case, considering that I've hatched Eastern Shellos before.

So it seems to be the parents....interesting.

Midnight
06-09-2007, 09:38 PM
I just bred my Eastern Gastrodon with a Ditto. x.X

Saremu
06-09-2007, 09:42 PM
Maybe I'll have to evolve it, or just get far enough to catch wild eastern Gastrodon.

Fire Pkmn Master
06-11-2007, 09:17 PM
Yay I beat the E4 on my Pearl. Now I can try and regain everything that I lost from my Diamond.

mjb4991
06-11-2007, 09:47 PM
What is a good move set for a Hardy Galade? (DON'T TELL ME TO CHANGE THE NATURE)

right now it knows

NIGHT SLASH
LEAF BLADE
SHADOW BALL
PSYCHIC.

IS PSYCHIC, THUNDER BOLT, EARTHQUAKE, AND CLOSE COMBAT ANY GOOD?

TheEvilDookie
06-11-2007, 09:55 PM
How come its so hard to evolve eevee into espeon/umbreon?? I gave it the soothe bell, walked around with it for a few days, and lvled it up like 20 lvls!!! Does it hate me? :(

Mr M
06-12-2007, 03:17 AM
How come its so hard to evolve eevee into espeon/umbreon?? I gave it the soothe bell, walked around with it for a few days, and lvled it up like 20 lvls!!! Does it hate me? :(

Well the quickest way for me was to use Rare Candies on it while holding the Soothe Bell. You could also try the pokemon spa that's located in the Resort. ^^

Phantom King
06-12-2007, 04:03 AM
What was the hardest legendary for you to catch?

Mine was Giritina, took me 6 tries to catch it on my first game but only on my second Dusk Ball on my second game, at full health. :happy:

Midnight
06-12-2007, 04:05 AM
Either Azelf or Uxie.
The others were easy because I had a ton of Master Balls. xD

Phantom Kat
06-12-2007, 04:18 AM
Mine was probably Giritina as well. It would not go inside it's Dusk Ball/Ultra Ball peacefully like a good pokemon. Took me three rooms to get to it yet it took me like half an hour to capture. :susp:

I caught it at 66:06, weird huh? :wink:

NovaDemon
06-12-2007, 10:48 AM
Mine was probably Giritina as well. It would not go inside it's Dusk Ball/Ultra Ball peacefully like a good pokemon. Took me three rooms to get to it yet it took me like half an hour to capture. :susp:

I caught it at 66:06, weird huh? :wink:

Really weird. Mine (as of yet) was Uxie and Azelf. I had to let my friend handle them for me, he caught his in Pokeballs. Huh.:oops:

E6m
06-12-2007, 12:28 PM
it took me ten mins 2 catch uxie and azlef 4 um 4 mespit wel im still following it around sinnoh

Paper Luke
06-12-2007, 03:02 PM
Do you catch the 3 legendaries in the lakes after the E4?

darkcharizard
06-12-2007, 03:53 PM
no you catch them befor but where i can get a gible

TheEvilDookie
06-12-2007, 04:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUvMs316i1U&mode=related&search=

That video will tell you how to get it

NovaDemon
06-13-2007, 11:58 AM

Its somewhere in Wayward Cave.

Caecity
06-13-2007, 09:39 PM
I think the second floor of WayWard cave.=3

Phantom Kat
06-13-2007, 10:13 PM
It's on the alternate entrance of Wayward Cave. The entrance under the bridge and then you go to the second floor and search around.

Fire Pkmn Master
06-13-2007, 10:48 PM
I think the question has been answered by to many people now that he should get it.:rolleyes:

mjb4991
06-13-2007, 10:53 PM
My team in diamond is

Ninjask
Gallade
Honchcrow
Lucario
Manaphy
Vespiquen

Should I replace ninjask with something? If so what? I can get national pokemon.

I think maybe lavitar.

Hiyaiba
06-13-2007, 11:44 PM
What level does Happiny evolve at? It's already level 20.:neutral:

Hiyaiba
06-13-2007, 11:48 PM
What was the hardest legendary for you to catch?

Mine was Giritina, took me 6 tries to catch it on my first game but only on my second Dusk Ball on my second game, at full health. :happy:

everything was easy, considering I cheated on pokemon ruby, gave the master balls to my migrating pokemon, and took the master balls from the pokemon I migrated into diamond.:crackup:

mjb4991
06-13-2007, 11:49 PM
What level does Happiny evolve at? It's already level 20.:neutral:

It doesn't evolve by level up. It evolves by leveling up while holding an Oval Stone during the day.

umbreonfreek
06-14-2007, 12:57 AM
Hoo has arceus if u email ill will tell u how 2 get arceus ok my email is william_halo@hotmail.com

BladeTest
06-14-2007, 04:05 AM
What level does Happiny evolve at? It's already level 20.:neutral:Okay, please don't double post, theres an edit button. Also, Happiny has to have a high amount of happiness(Hence the name Happiny), holding an Oval Stone, and has to level up during the day time.

everything was easy, considering I cheated on pokemon ruby, gave the master balls to my migrating pokemon, and took the master balls from the pokemon I migrated into diamond.:crackup:
Don't Double post please, there is an edit button.

NovaDemon
06-14-2007, 10:36 PM
I beat the E4!!! w00t w00t!!! Anyways, sorry, just had to get that out.:oops:

umbreonfreek
06-14-2007, 10:52 PM
How Do U Put Those F****** Pictures On Ur Replys Plz Tell Me How

umbreonfreek
06-14-2007, 10:54 PM
http://C:\Documents and Settings\La\My Documents\My Pictures\Pokemon.PNGHOO HAS A SHINY UMBREON

buneary16
06-14-2007, 11:12 PM
How do you change your Online picture? I'm stuck with the Original.

TheEvilDookie
06-14-2007, 11:39 PM
Umbreonfreek, dont double post

Lucario-clm
06-15-2007, 02:30 AM
You put it on your sig. but to get it on your sig. u got to go to imageshack.com. Once on click 'brouse' and brouse your pictures.:happy:

Zodeon
06-15-2007, 03:38 PM
I beat the E4!!! w00t w00t!!! Anyways, sorry, just had to get that out.:oops:

Gratz, Did that a while ago here :).

HaniKazmi
06-15-2007, 03:51 PM
what is the score shown on the trainer card? How is it calculated?

mjb4991
06-16-2007, 03:22 AM
what score are you talking about?

HaniKazmi
06-16-2007, 03:28 PM
what score are you talking about?
look on the trainer card in the game. It should say score with a number.

mjb4991
06-16-2007, 04:46 PM
What would YOU rather? A pokemon game containing the regions Kanto, Hoenn, Orre, and Sinnoh or an updated version of Johto with Kanto & sevi islands?

MagmarMan
06-16-2007, 05:26 PM
What would YOU rather? A pokemon game containing the regions Kanto, Hoenn, Orre, and Sinnoh or an updated version of Johto with Kanto & sevi islands?

Man, what a tough question...I think that I would rather have updated Johto with Kanto & sevi islands. That is kinda hard though.

mjb4991
06-16-2007, 05:34 PM
Me too. I MISS JOHTO! :redface:It is sad that it is impossible to play Johto on the D.S.:susp:

NovaDemon
06-17-2007, 01:01 AM
Gratz, Did that a while ago here :).

Thanks, thought you were gonna get on to me for spam.....:wink:

Devils_Son
06-18-2007, 08:28 PM
i remember the first time i fought the Elite Four in Pearl. i was nervous as crap, but i beat them all on my first try. i was surprised, as the victories came fairly easy to me. but then Cynthia came...RR....everything was going smooth, i still had all my pokemon, some more potions and whatnot, but no revives. she had two more pokemon to send out amd i was ready. then...out of nowhere....

...GARCHMOP!!!!!!

MaSsAcReD more than half my team, all that was left, Sandslash and Empoleon. i could hardly beleive it. Sandslash was already below half health, so i did what any good trainer/American citizen would do (lol j/p): sent out my Empoleon, fought hard, and murdered that lady's Garchomp vicously with spoons and jugs of Fabric softener. one more i thought....teh woman sent out her Milotic, and all was well shortly after. Her Mioltic was no match fer meh Brine once health was below half, and thus the battle was won. i rejoiced, and wiped the sweatdrops from my head, letting out a sigh of relief, and of sweet, sweet victory...

true story.

Lucario99
06-18-2007, 11:15 PM
i remember the first time i fought the Elite Four in Pearl. i was nervous as crap, but i beat them all on my first try. i was surprised, as the victories came fairly easy to me. but then Cynthia came...RR....everything was going smooth, i still had all my pokemon, some more potions and whatnot, but no revives. she had two more pokemon to send out amd i was ready. then...out of nowhere....

...GARCHMOP!!!!!!

MaSsAcReD more than half my team, all that was left, Sandslash and Empoleon. i could hardly beleive it. Sandslash was already below half health, so i did what any good trainer/American citizen would do (lol j/p): sent out my Empoleon, fought hard, and murdered that lady's Garchomp vicously with spoons and jugs of Fabric softener. one more i thought....teh woman sent out her Milotic, and all was well shortly after. Her Mioltic was no match fer meh Brine once health was below half, and thus the battle was won. i rejoiced, and wiped the sweatdrops from my head, letting out a sigh of relief, and of sweet, sweet victory...

true story.
The first time I battled the elite four I had an empoleon lv. 69 and a dialga lv. 74. Those were the only pokemon I needed and the only ones that wouldn't be completely helpless against them. I forgot to buy any revive/restore items. Somehow I managed to beat them and my dialga only lost about 50HP. Empoleon was litterally untouched. Suprisingly after that the trainer actually seemed to get better without leveling their pokemon.

Very true story

Devils_Son
06-18-2007, 11:38 PM
lol the only pokemon i had that was even remotely ready for Cynthia was Empoleon, im pretty sure he was either lvl 65 or 70, and the rest of my team, lvl 60 even.

The Jr Trainer
06-20-2007, 03:30 AM
Is Shuckle an Uber?

Lucario-clm
06-20-2007, 12:11 PM
Is Shuckle an Uber?

Heck no! Shuckles has his fair share of weaknesses... HUGE Defenses... no Hp, Spd, Atk, Sp. Atk... that and water moves own him :rolleyes:

slashy
06-20-2007, 06:32 PM
Heck no! Shuckles has his fair share of weaknesses... HUGE Defenses... no Hp, Spd, Atk, Sp. Atk... that and water moves own him :rolleyes:

pokemon like SHUKLE, blissy, pinser, and shedninja are my faves because trey have outrageouly high stats, and outrageosly low stats.

mjb4991
06-20-2007, 11:29 PM
How many people feel Jynx was left out by Electabuz and Magmar. I wish Jynx gained an evolution.:sad:

-PK
06-20-2007, 11:33 PM
How many people feel Jynx was left out by Electabuz and Magmar. I wish Jynx gained an evolution.:sad:

I do. Jynx deserved an evolution just as much as Electabuzz and Magmar.

slashy
06-21-2007, 12:44 AM
I do. Jynx deserved an evolution just as much as Electabuzz and Magmar.

pinser was left out to... i wish he had one.

Lucario99
06-21-2007, 01:29 AM
pinser was left out to... i wish he had one.
He got left out during Johto when Scyther got its new evolution Scizor.

slashy
06-21-2007, 01:34 AM
He got left out during Johto when Scyther got its new evolution Scizor.

I know, and sicor isent that cool anyways...

NovaDemon
06-21-2007, 12:44 PM
I know, and sicor isent that cool anyways...

Hey!! That's your opinion. Anyways, I'm not trying to flame you, but I do want an evolution from Pinsir.....:razz:

Venusaur456
06-22-2007, 08:59 PM
I caught a Shiny Graveler today!!!

ryu_taker
06-23-2007, 02:06 PM
I caught a Shiny Graveler today!!!
congrats. I caught a shiny floatzel last week.

kadeon
06-23-2007, 06:21 PM

i got shiny riolu the other day:cool::cool: beat that!!

Sceptile
06-23-2007, 07:11 PM
i got shiny riolu the other day:cool::cool: beat that!!

I got a shiny Lucario a looong time ago, and now I got a Shiny Gible, and I had shiny Gallade, beat that. 8)

charmeleonblaze
06-23-2007, 07:18 PM
Hey!! That's your opinion. Anyways, I'm not trying to flame you, but I do want an evolution from Pinsir.....:razz:

Yeah, a Pinsir evo would be SWEET.

Venusaur456
06-23-2007, 10:11 PM
Thanks. I wanna trade it with someone I can trust who can give it back so it will be a Shiny Golem.

mjb4991
06-23-2007, 10:32 PM
Yeah, a Pinsir evo would be SWEET.

Also a jynx evolution. Maybe a lapras pre-evolution.

Phantom Kat
06-23-2007, 11:15 PM
Oh yeah? I got a shiny Espeon!

....Then I woke up.... :susp:

I would like a Mawlie evo, don't know why. Mawlie just looks so awesome but I wish it was more powerful. :ermm:

dagger44
06-24-2007, 11:34 AM
Dude you know on diamond and pearl there are more legendaries u get by gettin the national dex right? if not there is Giratina, Heatran, Cresselia, Rotom, and Regigigas. here are the types.

Giratina:Ghost & dragon

Cresselia:Psychic

Heatran:Fire & steel

Regigigas:Normal (they couldn't put more than two types in at once so they made him normal type)

Rotom:Ghost & electric

hope know u know that u can get them 2 after u get the nation dex and im sure you know about Uxie, Azelf, and Mesprit becuase u dont even need the nation dex. I have all the legendaries (except Palkia cause I can't get him on Diamond). If u wanna know how to catch em then ask me and u will have in answer between 15min-1hr

http://cards.pokecharms.com/create/0accd8850fc26a6441d4cc732d6cbcbf.png

~ DAGGER:dazed:

mjb4991
06-24-2007, 01:09 PM
Could this combo work on a smeargle / mew?

1st Turn - Toxic
2nd Turn - Detect
3rd turn - Protect
Repeat steps 2 and 3.

Hyper Blaze
06-25-2007, 03:39 PM
Dude you know on diamond and pearl there are more legendaries u get by gettin the national dex right? if not there is Giratina, Heatran, Cresselia, Rotom, and Regigigas. here are the types.

Giratina:Ghost & dragon

Cresselia:Psychic

Heatran:Fire & steel

Regigigas:Normal (they couldn't put more than two types in at once so they made him normal type)

Rotom:Ghost & electric

hope know u know that u can get them 2 after u get the nation dex and im sure you know about Uxie, Azelf, and Mesprit becuase u dont even need the nation dex. I have all the legendaries (except Palkia cause I can't get him on Diamond). If u wanna know how to catch em then ask me and u will have in answer between 15min-1hr

http://cards.pokecharms.com/create/0accd8850fc26a6441d4cc732d6cbcbf.png

~ DAGGER:dazed:

Rotom isn't legendary. It can breed. Don't say "you can only catch one" because you can only catch one spiritomb.

BladeTest
06-25-2007, 05:36 PM
Rotom isn't legendary. It can breed. Don't say "you can only catch one" because you can only catch one spiritomb.Actually, you can catch as many Spiritombs as you want. It would just be smarter to breed one :oops:

~BT~

Aeroglyphix
06-25-2007, 09:55 PM
This is in every way related:

http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/537/ninja040mi9.jpg

BladeTest
06-26-2007, 05:31 AM

http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/537/ninja040mi9.jpgWow, someone has alot of time on their hands :oops:

~BT~

Flan
06-26-2007, 05:36 AM

http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/537/ninja040mi9.jpg

Ong it's Mario! 0:
Lulz, how'd you do that? XD

Aeroglyphix
06-26-2007, 12:55 PM
Just clear the screen, then search pixel mario or w/e.

I really couldn't do it in my head.

Yeah I have nothing to do with my summer anyways. :oops:

Furyflame
06-26-2007, 01:54 PM
Wow that's a good Mario.

Somebody Else
06-26-2007, 02:12 PM
Could this combo work on a smeargle / mew?

1st Turn - Toxic
2nd Turn - Detect
3rd turn - Protect
Repeat steps 2 and 3.
Ahahaha, loving that :D

Shedinja with Endeavor!
Spiritomb with Wonder Guard!

:D

SE

Furyflame
06-26-2007, 02:13 PM
XD Shedinja with endeavor. You have a sick mind.

DeidarasClay
06-26-2007, 02:15 PM
Something is lacking in this game, and I can't figure out what it is. . . . .Oh yeah, nothing cool to do after the E5. AGAIN.

Furyflame
06-26-2007, 02:16 PM
You can always battle on wi-fi.

DeidarasClay
06-26-2007, 02:22 PM
Yeah, it's insanely fun Wi-Fi Battling with no Wi-Fi >_<

Aeroglyphix
06-26-2007, 02:24 PM
Complete the Dex duh.

Saremu
06-26-2007, 07:16 PM
Completing the Dex is overrated. I think I've done it once, and that was on Blue version. You can always have fun training a team of favorites and seeing how they fare.

BladeTest
06-26-2007, 09:20 PM
Fianlly, after plenty of soft resseting, I've gotten my Adament Crandios!

~BT~

Devils_Son
06-27-2007, 05:14 AM
ZOMGZ DID N E 1 B-SIDEZ ME NO THISS:

http://serebii.net/diamondpearl/multiavatar.shtml

...no, seriously. am i just a little too late on the valuable discovery train? fireal' ???

Ketahazure
06-27-2007, 05:45 AM
anyone wanna mix records?

AnalysisExpert
06-27-2007, 09:34 PM
Can I put my Recent Happenings here? If I can. . .

Using my PokeRadar to somehow find a Larvitar on route 207 I think.

Gooberdued
06-27-2007, 10:11 PM
I think there is a thread for that...

My DP gameplay hours are starting to get smaller... its kind of deppressing, the day I got I was playing for ~18 hours everyday (During school I can only play on weekends).

Smurf
06-28-2007, 12:46 AM
So, I'm sitting there chaining Eevee...and I walk into a patch of grass that seemed right. All of a sudden, it's a shiny Kricketune. :\

I got a shiny at least. =P

rebelde33
06-28-2007, 01:48 AM
I think there is a thread for that...

My DP gameplay hours are starting to get smaller... its kind of deppressing, the day I got I was playing for ~18 hours everyday (During school I can only play on weekends).
Same here except i'm also playing my LG and Sapphire.

Aeroglyphix
06-28-2007, 01:52 AM
So, I'm sitting there chaining Eevee...and I walk into a patch of grass that seemed right. All of a sudden, it's a shiny Kricketune. :\

I got a shiny at least. =P

Happened to me too.

chaining a bidoof and then I got a Shiny Starly.

Smurf
06-28-2007, 01:55 AM
Happened to me too.

chaining a bidoof and then I got a Shiny Starly.
Haha, I'd love to find one of those myself. Better than Kricketune, you can actually use Staraptor.

By chance did your chain on your radar not break until afterwards? It didn't show mine as breaking. I don't believe it showed the patch as shiny, either, but that could be me just not paying good enough attention.

Aeroglyphix
06-28-2007, 01:57 AM
Yes it did break.

Smurf
06-28-2007, 01:58 AM
Yes it did break.
Strange. I instinctivly look at the radar when I go into a patch of grass at this point, so I know I was paying attention. O_o

Ah well. I caught a shiny. =P

thirty-six
06-28-2007, 08:37 PM
WWhat is the best berry to boost Cuteness?

slashy
06-29-2007, 02:59 AM
a lv 4 starvia was found by me at lake verity, and im wondering if its glitched or not, because the pokedex says its not there. and many other people say its glitched.

lake verity
female,
tackle
growl
quick attack

stats
hp-18
attack 12
defence 9
sp. 8
sd 8
sp 11

higly presistant, and likes spicy food, lonely nature.
the only thing unusual that happened was when i wached tv, it said there was an outbreak of surskit was in that area so i went to check it out but i found lv 4 staravia, and of course surskit (yea)

Furyflame
06-29-2007, 03:08 AM
It's probably just a glitch.

Seawolf
06-29-2007, 05:14 AM
Can you find EV reducing berries in these games? I need one that reduces Speed... I also need to find vitamins, now that I think about it.

Who
06-29-2007, 05:34 AM
I believe you can. I know for certain EV reducing berries can be bought from Pokemon Battle Revolution, and transferred via mystery gift. I will try to find out if you can grow them in the game for you though.

Furyflame
07-02-2007, 02:00 AM
There's officially nothing exciting for me to do in D/P anymore.

pika2000
07-02-2007, 06:13 PM
There's officially nothing exciting for me to do in D/P anymore.
Have you filled up your dex?
Tried hunting shinies with the radar?

I'm also a little bit afarid since I'm approaching dex completion and I don't think the game will be very interesting for me afterwards...

Caecity
07-03-2007, 12:41 AM
I only play D/p probably once or twice every two weeks. It just got boring to meh. I might start replaying.

Furyflame
07-03-2007, 01:22 AM

I'm also a little bit afarid since I'm approaching dex completion and I don't think the game will be very interesting for me afterwards...
I don't feel like finishing my dex, im to lazy. I have tried to hunt shinies and I suck at it.

Kecleonfan666
07-05-2007, 06:58 PM
I found a female Combee while looking for Munchlax. Now it's a Vespiquen :D

bluekyroge14
07-05-2007, 09:53 PM

what exactly is the radar? I've heard people talk about it, and well, I haven't finished yet, so I don't know if maybe you get it after you've finished.just wondering, don't have to answer if you think its a dumb question.

Flan
07-05-2007, 09:56 PM
what exactly is the radar? I've heard people talk about it, and well, I haven't finished yet, so I don't know if maybe you get it after you've finished.just wondering, don't have to answer if you think its a dumb question.

Look at the PokeRadar Discussion sticky, that will help you out. ;D

mjb4991
07-06-2007, 07:19 PM
how many people think staraptor should be dark / flying type. it looks part dark to me.

killanotha1
07-06-2007, 07:22 PM
how many people think staraptor should be dark / flying type. it looks part dark to me.

lol. I think that too (except I <3 murkrow so deny it a lot).
Staraptor is the emo bird Pokemon so it should be dark.

pkmn trainer Vincent
07-07-2007, 01:59 AM
lol. I think that too (except I <3 murkrow so deny it a lot).
Staraptor is the emo bird Pokemon so it should be dark.

Rofl, Emo bird Pokemon.

I only just brought the same last night.

I am at the Soul Tower or whatever it's called.....

pika2000
07-07-2007, 02:22 AM
Hah, I finished catching all Pokéradar Pokémon today.
Vibrava was pretty hard to catch, you hardle see the grass wiggle in the sandstorm :/

BigSauce2222
07-08-2007, 12:42 AM
hey guys i was just wondering... im in the process of catching the three legendaries azulf, uxie, and mespirit... for mespirit im training a mismagius with the move mean look.. how much of the speed stat should it have to be able to use the move first? its level 40 right now with a speed stat of 99 soo should i just keep leveling it up and giving it carbos' (i think thats what improves speed..lol) and also they are very hard to catch but i assume the best way is to put them asleep which i havent done yet soo just some help on this would be much appreciated!

Fire Away
07-08-2007, 02:16 AM
I managed to get a Mean Look over Mesprit at level 46 when I caught it. A few more levels and/or some vitamins/EV training should give you the edge. :)

mistdragon
07-08-2007, 02:36 AM
I wanna ask, Sandstorm only boosts the Sp.Def of Rock types? What about Ground and Steel types?

Phantom Kat
07-08-2007, 08:39 PM
Yes! I have officially seen my first shiny ever on my Pearl!

Bad news?

I was in Mexico, waiting for my mom, brother, and sister to get back from the store. Meanwhile, I was waiting in the car with my dad. Bored, I decided to start a New Game to keep me busy to see how far I could go before they got back.

Well what do you know? When I chose Piplup, it was shiny! -.-

Strangely, I had always been paranoid that I would start a new game for fun and then find a shiny. When the battle started, I first looked at the Starly and was relieved when I found it wasn't a shiny but then pretty stupid when the Piplup was the shiny one.

Even if I could save the game to keep the first shiny I have ever seen, I wouldn't do it. About 150 hours, EV trained Level 100 Porygon-Z (first Level 100 ever) and Level 100 PKTOPIA Pikachu, all DP legendaries except Shaymin and Phione, and max money is not worth just one shiny. I mean come on, a shiny may be a 1 in 8192 but it's not worth all that.

Hopefully, I can get better at shiny hunting with PokeRadar to have a shiny of my very own. My highest chain has been 21 Togepi so far. :oops:

-PK
07-08-2007, 08:54 PM
Yes! I have officially seen my first shiny ever on my Pearl!

Bad news?

I was in Mexico, waiting for my mom, brother, and sister to get back from the store. Meanwhile, I was waiting in the car with my dad. Bored, I decided to start a New Game to keep me busy to see how far I could go before they got back.

Well what do you know? When I chose Piplup, it was shiny! -.-

Strangely, I had always been paranoid that I would start a new game for fun and then find a shiny. When the battle started, I first looked at the Starly and was relieved when I found it wasn't a shiny but then pretty stupid when the Piplup was the shiny one.

Even if I could save the game to keep the first shiny I have ever seen, I wouldn't do it. About 150 hours, EV trained Level 100 Porygon-Z (first Level 100 ever) and Level 100 PKTOPIA Pikachu, all DP legendaries except Shaymin and Phione, and max money is not worth just one shiny. I mean come on, a shiny may be a 1 in 8192 but it's not worth all that.

Hopefully, I can get better at shiny hunting with PokeRadar to have a shiny of my very own. My highest chain has been 21 Togepi so far. :oops:

Wow. That is so lucky.

Phantom Kat
07-08-2007, 09:19 PM
Wow. That is so lucky.

I think that the lucky part is the fact that you can't save over a gamae file unless you delete the data first or I might have saved over my game in the sheer excitement of the moment.

Damn, that would have been horrible after the fact of deleting all my hard work sunk in.

-PK
07-08-2007, 09:24 PM
I think that the lucky part is the fact that you can't save over a gamae file unless you delete the data first or I might have saved over my game in the sheer excitement of the moment.

Damn, that would have been horrible after the fact of deleting all my hard work sunk in.

Yeah. I never got a shiny starter from luck, just trades.

Hatchet
07-08-2007, 09:31 PM
i'm just about to transfer my Articuno, Moltres, and Mewtwo from my leafgreen pack.

Phantom Kat
07-08-2007, 09:43 PM
Yeah. I never got a shiny starter from luck, just trades.

LOL I'm rather picky in the fact that I don't accept pokemon that I haven't caught/bred myself. Like if somebody gives me a Cyndaquil with the perfect nature (dunno which one is perfect for a Cyndaquil), I breed it for the same nature even if it takes a day or two.

-PK
07-08-2007, 10:39 PM
LOL I'm rather picky in the fact that I don't accept pokemon that I haven't caught/bred myself. Like if somebody gives me a Cyndaquil with the perfect nature (dunno which one is perfect for a Cyndaquil), I breed it for the same nature even if it takes a day or two.

Yeah, that is why I haven't asked for an adamant nature Elekid with Ice Punch.

Phantom Kat
07-08-2007, 10:55 PM
Yeah, that is why I haven't asked for an adamant nature Elekid with Ice Punch.

For me, if I breed/capsture myself even if the parent was somebody else's, I just feel more satisfied.

-PK
07-08-2007, 10:56 PM
For me, if I breed/capsture myself even if the parent was somebody else's, I just feel more satisfied.

I know what you mean.

Phantom Kat
07-08-2007, 11:15 PM
I know what you mean.

Of course, we will have a zero to no chance of winning the Lottery. xD

-PK
07-08-2007, 11:16 PM
Of course, we will have a zero to no chance of winning the Lottery. xD

I know. I have hatched like 20 eggs of Elekid and then I stopped because each egg took forever to hatch.

Phantom Kat
07-08-2007, 11:22 PM
I know. I have hatched like 20 eggs of Elekid and then I stopped because each egg took forever to hatch.

I have my Heat Slave, a Macargo, but it still took me two full days to hatch a Modest Porygon with Download but it paid off since it is now a Level 100 Porygon-Z.

But yeah, in some instances, I just completely give up.

-PK
07-08-2007, 11:24 PM
I have my Heat Slave, a Macargo, but it still took me two full days to hatch a Modest Porygon with Download but it paid off since it is now a Level 100 Porygon-Z.

But yeah, in some instances, I just completely give up.

I might do the thing with the Magcargo, if I can find him.

Phantom Kat
07-08-2007, 11:41 PM
I might do the thing with the Magcargo, if I can find him.

They easy to find in Stark Mountain, Slugma can also be found.

-PK
07-08-2007, 11:49 PM
They easy to find in Stark Mountain, Slugma can also be found.

I know. I hate going to Stark Mountain.

Caecity
07-09-2007, 01:27 AM
Hi guys,..1500 post half too 2000, anyway how's yall D/p games gonna...^^

silver323
07-09-2007, 02:19 PM
hey every1 im recruiting for my team plz join quickly just fill ut the recruiting form dnt forget to add me to your pal pad plz jin i need recruits.my site is http://www.freewebs.com/silver323

Furyflame
07-09-2007, 03:01 PM
Go to the website advertising thread.

Zigzagoon22
07-09-2007, 03:20 PM
I hate GTS now!I traded my best pokemon for a Hacked pokemon!:dazed:
I hate it that you can't see the pokemon stats first!:dazed:

Caecity
07-09-2007, 11:18 PM
That's why I don't use GTS

Phantom Kat
07-10-2007, 12:51 AM
Yes!

After logging off yesterday (or being forced to) from PeK2, I went on a chaining spree. Highest chain, 33 Shinx. Putting LG, I wewnt to chain Vulpix. Gave up on that and went to chaining Gastlys. I was mad when the chain broke at 11 but overjoyed when it was broken by a shiny Bibarel. And to my luck, it was female. Yeah, my first shiny ever!

(I have a thing about most of my pokemon being female :tongue:)

What are the odd of finding a shiny two days after seeing one without using PokeRadar?

I call her Sen Shine! :hungry:

troacctid
07-10-2007, 02:13 AM
Yes!

After logging off yesterday (or being forced to) from PeK2, I went on a chaining spree. Highest chain, 33 Shinx. Putting LG, I wewnt to chain Vulpix. Gave up on that and went to chaining Gastlys. I was mad when the chain broke at 11 but overjoyed when it was broken by a shiny Bibarel. And to my luck, it was female. Yeah, my first shiny ever!

(I have a thing about most of my pokemon being female :tongue:)

What are the odd of finding a shiny two days after seeing one without using PokeRadar?

I call her Sen Shine! :hungry:
The odds of a Pokémon being shiny are 1/8192, no matter when the last time you found a shiny was. :tongue:

Phantom Kat
07-10-2007, 02:30 AM
The odds of a Pokémon being shiny are 1/8192, no matter when the last time you found a shiny was. :tongue:

I knew that, I was just asking myself 'cause it was an unsually fortunate for me.

The Jr Trainer
07-10-2007, 02:37 AM
I knew that, I was just asking myself 'cause it was an unsually fortunate for me.

Good job, and concrats on your first shiny, my first shiny was a Riolu that I hatched from Riley

Phantom Kat
07-10-2007, 02:45 AM
Good job, and concrats on your first shiny, my first shiny was a Riolu that I hatched from Riley

Thanks and cool, a shiny Riolu.

I think Riley would have been mad if he found out. xD

MagmarMan
07-11-2007, 11:37 PM
Thanks and cool, a shiny Riolu.

I think Riley would have been mad if he found out. xD

He probably would have been..... he probably has about 100 Riolu eggs though...

Caecity
07-12-2007, 03:41 AM
I should go off chaining..^^

Gym Leader Ryuki
07-12-2007, 04:40 AM
:ermm::ermm:I wonder if ll of the lucarios can talk like in the movie

Phantom Kat
07-12-2007, 07:30 PM
:ermm::ermm:I wonder if ll of the lucarios can talk like in the movie

Well in the movie, Sir Aaron taught Lucario to use the Power of Aura so maybe by using his aura, that is how he could talk.

So I doubt all Lucarios could do that unless they were also trained in the Power of Aura. Mayybe any pokemon could talk by using their aura.

Marill
07-13-2007, 01:24 PM
I have a question: is diamond and pearl really worth buying? I thought I might go ahead and buy the DS and the Game, though that would be shelling out a lot of dough, but does anyone think at this point I should still buy it or not?

MagmarMan
07-13-2007, 02:26 PM
I have a question: is diamond and pearl really worth buying? I thought I might go ahead and buy the DS and the Game, though that would be shelling out a lot of dough, but does anyone think at this point I should still buy it or not?

D/P are fun games but I don't play mine as much as I thought I would. I'm still playing G/S/C more often:oops:.

Marill
07-13-2007, 02:55 PM
D/P are fun games but I don't play mine as much as I thought I would. I'm still playing G/S/C more often:oops:.
G/S/C was by far my favorite, and I would play them again and again if only they would be compatible with the new generation games.

If I were to get Diamond/Pearl, which version is better?

MachPunch21
07-13-2007, 03:35 PM
Hey uhhh I have a question. How good is Pokemon Diamond or Peral out of 10 stars. Cause I want to buy it, what i'am just curious how good it is.

Marill
07-13-2007, 04:13 PM
Hey uhhh I have a question. How good is Pokemon Diamond or Peral out of 10 stars. Cause I want to buy it, what i'am just curious how good it is.

I am right there with you buddy! I want to know if this is going to rock or lack.

Lost Soul
07-13-2007, 04:39 PM
I am right there with you buddy! I want to know if this is going to rock or lack.

the game itself is pretty fun, although easy imo, the wifi battling (which i have yet to do:tongue:) is what to get the game for

Midnight
07-13-2007, 07:03 PM
MachPunch21, I'd give it a 6* rating.

-----
Restarted my Pearl; just finished talking to Roark for the first time. ^^

Fire Away
07-13-2007, 07:06 PM
In my opinion, the game is great. Not counting the Wi-Fi, which is one of the best features of ANY pokemon game, I like the in-game content as well. There's a fair amount of things to do post-game, and again I raise the point of Wi-Fi.

If I had to do a stars rating, I'd say an 8. Two points off for the SLOWWW battling animations. >_<

Phantom Kat
07-13-2007, 09:25 PM
I have finished getting all of the Unknowns from "A" - "!". All of them caught in Dusk Balls (had to buy 28 more when I was done :P)

I have a spiffy new Umbreon, too. Raising its happiness through the Elite 4 is a breeze! By the time I beat Bertha the first time, it evolved into Umbreon at Level 21.

Lord Voldemort
07-13-2007, 09:34 PM
OMG! I just found out that my Oddish had PERFECT IVs!
Too bad it's competitively useless, and it can't breed with much useful stuff either :susp:

Flan
07-13-2007, 09:34 PM
OMG! I just found out that my Oddish had PERFECT IVs!
Too bad it's competitively useless, and it can't breed with much useful stuff either :susp:

Like, 31 in ALL stats? 0:
That's either hacked, or seriously, seriously, seriously, seriously, lucky.