PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Discussion (Red/Blue/Time/Darkness/Sky)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

PokemonElite2000
03-12-2006, 01:13 AM
This game is not yet released in the US, so there's little to talk about, so it won't have it's own sub-board just yet. Once we're near the release of Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon, it will have it's own sub-board. But for now, use this thread for Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon discussion.

===========

Ask questions here, please. And, we'll see if you get some answers. Please don't start a new thread anymore. Please, and thank you.
New main Q&A thread for the section.

Sleepy Sheep
03-12-2006, 01:44 PM
First post!

I'm really looking forward to this one because playing as a pokemon is what I call a game. I also saw that it features some of my favorite pokemon, absol skarmory and hopefully grumpig!

I am excited that there will be a little action, maybe a couple short battles.

Clutch
03-21-2006, 12:16 AM
This sounds like my kind of game! I can't wait! Man, being a Pikachu would be sooo awesome!

Pokemon Ranger Jeanne
03-23-2006, 03:30 AM
Anyone know where I'm suppose to go after the Full Canyon?
I've spent the past week doing class e,d,c,and b missions, waiting for the Blue Cave to unlock. Other sites said something about an expel event occuring @ the square, which I guess thats what happened when Team Red stopped by my headquarters last week. But still I haven't gotten any new dungeons in over a week.
As of this moment I'm a Silver Rank with 1,365 points, and I'm wondering how many more optional missions I have to do until I can actually get to another dungeon.And I already have befriended all the pokemon possible as of right now, with the exception of Skarmory and Zapdos.:goofy:

Nick_Roge
04-18-2006, 07:03 PM
Does anyone have any idea when Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon is expected to come out in the U.S. because I mean how long can it take to transfer something from japanese to english?:surprise:

absol2005
04-18-2006, 07:42 PM
There is no release date for the USA.

KlippyK
04-18-2006, 08:17 PM
I hope it is released in the U.S, otherwise I'll just get ranger.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
04-19-2006, 12:49 PM
I hope it is released in the U.S, otherwise I'll just get ranger.
It will be released in the US... eventually.

Nick_Roge
04-19-2006, 12:51 PM
There is no release date for the USA.
Well i know it has know specific release date but how long does it normally take to convert a game from japanese to english???

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
04-19-2006, 01:04 PM
Well i know it has know specific release date but how long does it normally take to convert a game from japanese to english???
It depends on the game, it depends how many people they get to work on it and it depends when they actually want to release it. I wouldn't think it would be too much longer, but you never know.

Trozei was released in the US 3-4 months after the JP release, Dash took around 4 months, whereas Emerald took 6 and a 1/2. It also depends if they start translating it before they release it in Japan. I'm not really sure how it works.

Sleepy Sheep
04-19-2006, 08:45 PM
Well, I bet its nearing closer to release date time. Wonder when that will be, though. I am so excited about this game that its not even funny.

Nick_Roge
04-20-2006, 12:51 PM
It depends on the game, it depends how many people they get to work on it and it depends when they actually want to release it. I wouldn't think it would be too much longer, but you never know.

Trozei was released in the US 3-4 months after the JP release, Dash took around 4 months, whereas Emerald took 6 and a 1/2. It also depends if they start translating it before they release it in Japan. I'm not really sure how it works.

:biggrin:Thanks:biggrin:

KingDragonite
04-20-2006, 04:26 PM
We need to know when it comes out!!!I really want to see and try this one.I aslo want to try Pokemon Ranger too

theEND
04-26-2006, 08:53 PM
Hello. I'm recent from the Pokemon Pearl/Diamond conversation. And I also have some interesting news to tell everybody I saw sometime ago about Pokemon Mysterious Dungeons.
Note: There will be SPOILERS to which of the pokemon you can choose as a starter( there, a spoiler already ) and what you can do as far as gthe game proceeds.

The game will begin with the main character turning into a Pokémon. The starter Pokémon is one of sixteen Pokémon (Bulbasaur, Charmander, Chikorita, Cubone, Cyndaquil, Eevee, Machop, Meowth, Mudkip, Pikachu, Psyduck, Skitty, Squirtle, Torchic, Totodile and Treecko), determined by a series of questions that determine their personality at the start of the game.

The object of the game is to form a successful Rescue Squad. This will start with one partner, chosen from Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic and Mudkip. Throughout the game, others, eventually more than 380 Pokémons, will join.

The game is mission-based with jobs varying from running errands to rescuing a Pokémon. As the teams reputation grows, private missions will become more frequent. There are other reputable teams in the game, which creates competition.

Moves and abilities from the RPGs will be present for battling or solving map puzzles. But new items also exist, such as the Explosive Seed and the Golem Stone.

Some Pokemon can not evolve until the player finished their game.

The player starts the game with a rescue base where they can check their mail. The Rescue Base varies from what starter is chosen. After defeating Articuno you will get confronted by a Wobbuffet and Wynaut who ask you to get a trio of Mankey in a dungeon. After you get the Mankeys your home will have a face on it. The Mankeys will ask you to get their berries back. After you get their berries they will make the house look like your starter pokemon.

Unlike previous pokemon games where you play as a trainer and capture pokemon, in mysterious dungeon, pokemon will join your team after battling them (as long as you meet certain requirements). All 388 pokemon are available in these pokemon games, although the versions differ by about 5 pokemon which will need to be traded from the other version.

Another interesting thing to note is evolution. In these games, natural disasters have prevented the pokemon from being able to evolve, but after you have completed the main storyline for the game, you will be able to go into a cave to the north of the town, which providing you are alone and meet the level requirement for that pokemon, will be able to evolve your pokemon. Link Cable items can be found in certain dungeons, which will allow you to evolve pokemon that previously needed to be traded to other versions. Stones can also be found in some dungeons, and have a similar effect on evolution like in the traditional Pokemon games.

There are not much difference between the two versions. However, the Blue version makes use of the unique features of the DS. While the menus can be accessed with the Start button in the Red version, they are permanently displayed on the top screen in Blue. The player can move between the screens by selecting the icons at the bottom of the touch screen. Text previously displayed in the game can also be seen in Blue, which is useful as a mission remainder.

Pokémon: Mysterious Dungeon is now available for Game Boy Advance and Nintendo DS, and when both are in the DS, the two can link up. However, a glitch has appeared that has forced Nintendo to recall the Blue version. Put any other GBA cartridge in the GBA slot of the DS, and the backup data of the cartridge will be deleted. Those with Pokémon GBA games they want to keep are advised to be careful. It appears that the only game this does not affect is Pokémon: Mysterious Dungeon Red.

Nintendo of Japan has said that this is easily solved by not putting any other cartridges in the slot when playing the game. However, on Dec. 8, they will be recalling and replacing the data-erasing cartridges with normal functioning ones. Those who have already bought a copy can exchange it through Nintendo's official website or by telephone.

~ Thanks for reading this. I give credit to Pokomono on GameFAQs.

Finch
04-27-2006, 10:27 PM
I'm not sure about everyone else, but I'd already known this months ago after reading it on serebii..

FireKP1
05-03-2006, 06:05 PM
I'm not sure about everyone else, but I'd already known this months ago after reading it on serebii..

Me too.

Well I liek the sound of this game and hope to enjoy whenever it comes out.

Ridley
05-03-2006, 06:46 PM
me too

It would be cool being a groudon and accidentally squishing the smaller ones.

Zeldarooles
05-03-2006, 07:55 PM
I've never heard of this game before. What's it about?

Ridley
05-03-2006, 08:00 PM
I've never heard of this game before. What's it about?
This (http://serebii.net/mysteriousdungeon/) gives a good description.

absol2005
05-03-2006, 08:13 PM
me too

It would be cool being a groudon and accidentally squishing the smaller ones.

It's a shame that in the game you can't squish smaller ones:tongue: .

Ridley
05-03-2006, 08:14 PM
It would be fun

"You killed Kakuna."
All the pokemon: FOOD!

Zeldarooles
05-03-2006, 08:37 PM
sounds cool

theEND
05-03-2006, 09:32 PM
Zeldarooles, try to read the post I made earlier on page 1 of this thread. It'll give a nice explanation of the main idea...unless you already read it.

Also, I went to serebii and it hardly explained as good as me. Besides, I hate Serebii's forum.

PokeRyan
05-22-2006, 12:40 AM
I can't wait to see what pokemon I get.

Nick_Roge
05-22-2006, 01:04 PM
It would be fun

"You killed Kakuna."
All the pokemon: FOOD!

Thats so mean, but so feakin funny:crackup:

BlahWarrior A5dd
05-24-2006, 03:02 PM
Can u download the english version so far?

absol2005
05-24-2006, 03:46 PM
Can u download the english version so far?

No rom/emulator discussion.

PokeRyan
05-24-2006, 07:32 PM
Yeah besides its coming out very soon(well in comparision), just buy it.

trainer
05-25-2006, 10:23 PM
i know the realese date for pokemon mysteris dungeon red and blue for the us its september 18 thats 2 days after my birthday:happy:

theEND
05-25-2006, 11:24 PM
i know the realese date for pokemon mysteris dungeon red and blue for the us its september 18 thats 2 days after my birthday:happy:
Sorry, but well already know that. The major thing I look forward to is the Pokemon. Hope there aren't too many original Pokemon. I'll just say it's fun everytime to start out and then gather Pokemon. If you restart games once you completed it, that's no fun.

trainer
05-25-2006, 11:35 PM
I hAVE BEEN WAITING 1YEAR FOR A POKEMON GAME LIKE THIS TO BE REALESED ALL THE OTHER POKEMON GAMES ARE NOT SO GOOD UNLIKE THIS GAME ITS GONNA ROCK I WONDER IF THERE ARE SHINY POKEMON IN THIS GAME THINK ABOUT IT YOU CONTROLING A BLACK CHAIRZARD I WONDER IF ITS GONNA HAVE A COMERSHALL ONLY 5 MORE MOUTHS TO GO::crackup:

PokeRyan
05-26-2006, 02:12 AM
Nope no shiny pokemon. Shiny is only on the main games. This game dosen't use sprites. Its purly an over world based game.

Finch
05-26-2006, 12:41 PM
Nope no shiny pokemon. Shiny is only on the main games. This game dosen't use sprites. Its purly an over world based game.
Sprites have nothing to do with it, you could still have a different coloured overworld sprite (technically, it's a sprite..)

trainer
05-28-2006, 12:09 AM
i really hope that they dont cancel the realese date for pokemon myisteris dungeon red or blue. Cause i have been waiting a long time i told you guys 3 times havent i

PokeRyan
05-28-2006, 02:17 AM
Sprites have nothing to do with it, you could still have a different coloured overworld sprite (technically, it's a sprite..)

Anyway I highly, HIGHLY, doubt therre will be shinys.

BlahWarrior A5dd
06-11-2006, 06:03 PM
I heard some people says that The Red Resuce Team (oppside of Blue Rescue team)is GBA game... is it?

absol2005
06-11-2006, 06:04 PM
I heard some people says that The Red Resuce Team (oppside of Blue Rescue team)is GBA game... is it?

Yes.

whitedragon8903
06-11-2006, 06:21 PM
can you choose which pokemon you start as or do you have to answer the questions and have it generated?

absol2005
06-11-2006, 06:47 PM
can you choose which pokemon you start as or do you have to answer the questions and have it generated?

You have to answer the questions.

Silver Dragonair
06-11-2006, 08:07 PM
This sounds so cool. I wanna be a Gengar and Posess people.

absol2005
06-11-2006, 08:43 PM
This sounds so cool. I wanna be a Gengar and Posess people.

But you can only be a low staged pokemon. Here are the ones. (http://www.serebii.net/mysteriousdungeon/partners.shtml)

whitedragon8903
06-11-2006, 10:32 PM
I'm kinda mad they picked such weak normal types (no offense to those who like Skitty/Meowth) those are the only two I hope I don't end up as.

absol2005
06-12-2006, 01:31 PM
I'm kinda mad they picked such weak normal types (no offense to those who like Skitty/Meowth) those are the only two I hope I don't end up as.

I wanna be a Torchic/Totodile/Pikachu.

Nasty Plasty
06-12-2006, 02:05 PM
I betcha the questions will be ike this.

1. What is your name?
Poop

2. What is your gender?
Male

3. What is your favorite color?
Clear

4. Do you prefer strength, wisdom, or speed?
Speed

5. Which Pokemon do you want? Pikachu, Cubone, etc?

absol2005
06-12-2006, 02:22 PM
I betcha the questions will be ike this.

1. What is your name?
Poop

2. What is your gender?
Male

3. What is your favorite color?
Clear

4. Do you prefer strength, wisdom, or speed?
Speed

5. Which Pokemon do you want? Pikachu, Cubone, etc?

Lol.

Silver Dragonair
06-12-2006, 03:50 PM
Those choices suck. I'll be charmander...

Husnain
06-12-2006, 06:07 PM
I want Cyndaquil with its Partner Mudkip if I get da questions right in my favour ;_;

whitedragon8903
06-12-2006, 10:03 PM
here are my top 3 choices (most wanted - 3rd most wanted)
1. Pikachu
2. Machop
3. Squirtle

also, does anyone know how gender affects which pokemon you get?

Nasty Plasty
06-12-2006, 10:06 PM
I'm in favor of one of these combos. You get to choose from one of the three starters that isn't your type or Pikachu I think.

Eevee with Pikachu
Charmander with Totodile
Cubone with Treecko

whitedragon8903
06-12-2006, 10:09 PM
You get to choose from one of the three starters that isn't your type or Pikachu I think.

actually I'm pretty sure you can have pikachu as a partner.

Silver Dragonair
06-12-2006, 10:09 PM
I'm in favor of one of these combos. You get to choose from one of the three starters that isn't your type or Pikachu I think.

Eevee with Pikachu
Charmander with Totodile
Cubone with Treecko
I wanna be Gastly :( or some cool ghost pokemon.

Nasty Plasty
06-12-2006, 10:19 PM
I wanna be Gastly :( or some cool ghost pokemon.
Gastly would be cool. Too bad you can only have it as a partner.

Monster houses look scary.(Group of Pokemon just appearing)

absol2005
06-12-2006, 10:20 PM
Gastly would be cool. Too bad you can only have it as a partner.

Monster houses look scary.(Group of Pokemon just appearing)

And weird music playing.

Nasty Plasty
06-12-2006, 11:30 PM
And weird music playing.
It's like psycho without the escape.

Porygon2
06-21-2006, 03:02 PM
If you guys wanted someone so badly, you could just wait for guides for what to anwser one some web site.

Nasty Plasty
06-21-2006, 03:47 PM
I got all this from Serebii.

You won't believe it! THERE IS A WAY YOUR CAN BE GASTLY! BEFRIEND HIM AND DO THE LEADER SWITCH.

The more I think about it, this is basically a Pokemon Final Fantasy...

absol2005
06-21-2006, 03:57 PM

You won't believe it! THERE IS A WAY YOUR CAN BE GASTLY! BEFRIEND HIM AND DO THE LEADER SWITCH.

And there's a way you can be Absol. :D

Husnain
06-21-2006, 03:57 PM
Where is Gastly anyway? :oops:

Me and CB got a Sneak Peak :wink:

Porygon2
06-21-2006, 05:33 PM
I saw it too!

Here's the link. (http://www.serebii.net/mysteriousdungeon/)

Use the right side bar.

Nasty Plasty
06-21-2006, 05:33 PM
Where is Gastly anyway? :oops:

Me and CB got a Sneak Peak :wink:
Dark Cave. It is all on Serebii.

Porygon2
06-21-2006, 05:40 PM
How did they make DS link to SP?

It says on Red your more likely get fire.
Blue=water

Nasty Plasty
06-21-2006, 05:45 PM
How did they make DS link to SP?

It says on Red your more likely get fire.
Blue=water
Well that doesn't mean you can't get Water in Red and Fire in Blue.

Porygon2
06-21-2006, 05:49 PM
I know.

How do you do that?

Thrall
06-22-2006, 08:29 AM

I call Sephiroth infused with Tyranitar xD. I can't wait till this game comes out in America.

stasi
06-22-2006, 02:33 PM
can one of you guys name all the dungeons?without saying serebii.net?

Nasty Plasty
06-22-2006, 02:35 PM
I know.

How do you do that?
I don't know. But Serebii says make them a member of your team to take to the dungeons and a new option comes up when you talk to them again.

Husnain
06-22-2006, 02:38 PM
I don't know. But Serebii says make them a member of your team to take to the dungeons and a new option comes up when you talk to them again.
I looked at serebii but it says that Ghastly isn't in the Dark Cave :P

Nasty Plasty
06-22-2006, 02:39 PM
I looked at serebii but it says that Ghastly isn't in the Dark Cave :P
Oh, it is in the Night Cave. But you have t get the Conceal Forest Frined Area before going there. So basically, it wants you to get the place you need to befriend them.

stasi
06-22-2006, 03:13 PM
anyone can you name the dungeons?

Ridley
06-22-2006, 04:30 PM
I never knew the names of any of the dungeons whatevers in either game.

Husnain
06-22-2006, 04:45 PM
This game looks totally gay like me.

If you say so :P

Porygon2
06-22-2006, 05:40 PM
I get the whole game.

The friend areas are where they go if you don't want them in your team but still in your reascue force. You go there to pick them up. You can send them to their areas if you want to switch.

Remember your limits for your team:
6 spaces
4 poke

Nasty Plasty
06-22-2006, 08:54 PM
If you say so :P
Lol, he touches up on himself at night.

Yeah pretty much what porygon2 said quite easy to understand actually.

Silver Dragonair
06-22-2006, 09:53 PM
Dark Cave. It is all on Serebii.
is it coming on DS or GBA????

i forgot

absol2005
06-22-2006, 10:09 PM
is it coming on DS or GBA????

i forgot

Blue is for DS and Red is for GBA.

Silver Dragonair
06-22-2006, 10:21 PM
Blue is for DS and Red is for GBA.

Ok...If you have an DS you can get both though

stasi
06-22-2006, 11:11 PM
This game looks totally gay.like i'm totally gayits not trust me now anyone know anything more about it

Kabuki
06-23-2006, 09:59 PM
I have it. It's pretty much like Digimon World 2. Only your a pokemon.

stasi
06-24-2006, 01:52 AM
I have it. It's pretty much like Digimon World 2. Only your a pokemon.
you live in japan?

Kabuki
06-24-2006, 04:45 AM
No I imported it, I can only read a little Japanese so I'm already stuck.

stasi
07-03-2006, 04:11 PM
its out september the 18th 2006 in the us.........check out all the info on this site its got us screenshots and everythin now........wow its comein out almost a year after the japanese release oh no what bout d/p then
we knew that already.

Nasty Plasty
07-03-2006, 04:17 PM
its out september the 18th 2006 in the us.........check out all the info on this site its got us screenshots and everythin now........wow its comein out almost a year after the japanese release oh no what bout d/p then
Technically, I think Blue will be ahead. They had to recall Japan version cuz the GBA games would get their data erased when inserted in the same DS as Blue.

Shadow From The Deep
07-07-2006, 03:10 PM
I am so going to get this game

Kabuki
07-07-2006, 11:14 PM
I can wait to get it in english so I can understand it.

blazethunderhawk
07-17-2006, 10:29 PM
I'm already seeing stuff at video game stores about it. I can't wait to play as a chickorita!

legendarytrainer264
07-20-2006, 06:15 PM
is it possible to get shiny partners in the game because that would be cool oh and if someone knows the the answer to ge a todidile as a starter and get charmander as partner if you do tell me

absol2005
07-20-2006, 06:20 PM
is it possible to get shiny partners in the game because that would be cool oh and if someone knows the the answer to ge a todidile as a starter and get charmander as partner if you do tell me

There are no shinies in the game.

legendarytrainer264
07-25-2006, 01:53 PM
Does anyone have any idea when Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon is expected to come out in the U.S. because I mean how long can it take to transfer something from japanese to english?:surprise:

it will be here on september 18 but head to a store in a week or so:happy:

strobett
07-27-2006, 10:51 PM
god this game looks awsome i cant wait to BE the pokemon this time

declan9
07-29-2006, 04:08 PM
All pokemon in the game are catchable!!!!!!!

http://www.serebii.net/mysteriousdungeon/

Nasty Plasty
07-29-2006, 04:49 PM
Psst, if anyone comes across the answers for Eevee, tell them to me. Like, answer tis.

Your Mon:
Your Name:
Partner:
Partner Name:
Team Name:

Mon: Eevee
Name: Chao
Partner: Pikachu
Name: Rex
Team: Pe2k(namin' some mons after people I know)

Ture pokemon master
08-02-2006, 07:51 PM
i'm going to get sneasel and blastoise in my party

Tahir123
08-05-2006, 08:17 PM
Actually,I've played the Japanese version of the game.It's really good.And you can get all legendaries.Every single one of them.I'm actually surprised,I don't know a bit of Japanese and I've already defeated Kyogre!

Shady
08-06-2006, 12:38 PM
when i first heard about this game i thought it would be stupid but it actually sounds rather cool...

i would have sneasel and cyndaquil maybe...

absol2005
08-07-2006, 12:20 PM
when i first heard about this game i thought it would be stupid but it actually sounds rather cool...

i would have sneasel and cyndaquil maybe...

I doubt you could pick Sneasel at the beginning. :neutral:

Shady
08-08-2006, 05:53 AM
ya you cant ill choose cyndaquil and then have sneasel later thats what i meant

declan9
08-10-2006, 07:26 PM
Is the release date in the UK different to the American release date? If so what is the UK release date?

RedRoninMan
08-11-2006, 04:41 PM
YAY! Im going to be bulbasaur and befriend growlith as soon as possible:biggrin:

declan9
08-11-2006, 06:40 PM
I'm picking Squirtle nad befriending either Bulbasaur or Larvitar pretty uber fast, lol...

Anyway same Q!

Declan9/...

declan9
08-12-2006, 06:59 PM
Please answer.

100th post YES!! Plus 91st and 98th Double YES!!!

Thanks...

Declan9...

absol2005
08-12-2006, 11:21 PM
I'm picking Squirtle nad befriending either Bulbasaur or Larvitar pretty uber fast, lol...

Anyway same Q!

Declan9/...

Please answer.

100th post YES!! Plus 91st and 98th Double YES!!!

Thanks...

Declan9...

We don't know and don't double post.

RedRoninMan
08-16-2006, 05:22 PM
Why is meowth even in the choices for starter? Meowth and persian suck in the games.Mabey it will be different in dungeon and ranger since they arent straight RPGs.

Alienshroom
08-16-2006, 05:34 PM
Ya all the anime main charcter pokemon are starters i am going to be a totodile or a charmander

Poltergeist
08-17-2006, 06:37 PM
Ill be evee which later I will evolve into Umbreon, and my partner will be Cyndaquil cause he rocks my socks.

declan9
08-19-2006, 03:23 PM
Why is Skitty a starter I mean come on!

declan9....

absol2005
08-19-2006, 03:47 PM

declan9....

It's a counter part to Meowth.

RedRoninMan
08-19-2006, 05:17 PM
It's a counter part to Meowth.

Which leads to the next question, Why is meowth even a starter? Only diehard meowth fans are probably going to pick him.

Nasty Plasty
08-19-2006, 05:26 PM
Which leads to the next question, Why is meowth even a starter? Only diehard meowth fans are probably going to pick him.
Well, you can't pick him.(unless you restart and answer questions over and over...) I'm not going to really go through all that trouble just for Eevee.

absol2005
08-19-2006, 06:16 PM

Well, Meowth is quite popular. Is that a good explanation?

whitedragon8903
08-20-2006, 03:41 AM
What kind of questions do they ask you to determine which pokemon you start out as?

absol2005
08-20-2006, 11:17 AM
What kind of questions do they ask you to determine which pokemon you start out as?

Probably questions like the ones in the Dragon Den on the Crystal game.

Shady
08-21-2006, 05:36 AM
Probably questions like the ones in the Dragon Den on the Crystal game.

arnt the questions on that site (forgot the site:oops: ) the same as what are in the game?

... found the site http://www.pokemon.com/Dungeon/PersonalityTest/

absol2005
08-21-2006, 08:20 AM
arnt the questions on that site (forgot the site:oops: ) the same as what are in the game?

... found the site http://www.pokemon.com/Dungeon/PersonalityTest/

Well, I got Charmander. Also, the questions seem to differ on each try.

PikaZap
08-21-2006, 05:58 PM
I think that is not the real personality test because i ANSWERED them with diffrent answer 5 time and all i got was bulba and chared

SONICSPEED234
08-21-2006, 11:19 PM
ill be bulbasaur and charmander will be my partner or vice versa:wink:

.AzureLight
08-22-2006, 02:33 AM
OMFG I need a walkthrough. Or I need to learn japanese. *coughdamnnonenglishromscough*

The game is pwnage. Too bad I don't understand japanese. I accidently released my Magnemite. :eek:

Husnain
08-22-2006, 04:02 AM
OMFG I need a walkthrough. Or I need to learn japanese. *coughdamnnonenglishromscough*

The game is pwnage. Too bad I don't understand japanese. I accidently released my Magnemite. :eek:

Tell me about it.

I don't play it anymore. I tampered with it :happy:

I had defeated Lugia :ermm:

Light Titan
08-23-2006, 07:30 PM
Oh yea!
Just pre-ordered my copy of Mystyrious dungeon Blue today:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

atucker22
08-25-2006, 06:44 PM
that sounds REALLY sweet which is good because i pre-ordered today:razz:

Shadow Eevee
08-25-2006, 09:34 PM
i also reserved red . this game is coming out september 21 and declan9 you are right about diehard meowth fans atleast machops are cool :razz:

Light Titan
08-25-2006, 10:12 PM
i also reserved red . this game is coming out september 21 and declan9 you are right about diehard meowth fans atleast machops are cool :razz:
i hope i get machop

PetrifiedGengar
08-26-2006, 02:51 AM
Anyone know what lvl is Moltres when you are fighting him?

Light Titan
08-26-2006, 03:25 AM
Anyone know what lvl is Moltres when you are fighting him?
45 i think

PetrifiedGengar
08-26-2006, 03:37 AM
edit:

Ok, I don't know where to fight and bring back the Mankeys.

Light Titan
08-28-2006, 04:14 PM
edit:

Ok, I don't know where to fight and bring back the Mankeys.
you have the game?

Parukia
08-28-2006, 05:59 PM
i hope i get machop
im gettin this right when it comes out (blue). i hope im charmander

Light Titan
08-28-2006, 06:01 PM
not likeley
it said on blue you have a extremeley high chance for getting a water type and a very low chance for getting fire
vice versa for red.
But you can always find wild charmanders

Finch
08-28-2006, 06:17 PM
There's no chance involved, it's a personality test... you just have to know which answers to give...

Light Titan
08-28-2006, 06:23 PM
There's no chance involved, it's a personality test... you just have to know which answers to give...
seriously look on serbii right now
itll say exactly that

Terminator Kakureon
08-28-2006, 07:40 PM
I hope I'll be a Bulbasaur or Charmander. And I'll get Red probably.

Parukia
08-28-2006, 08:18 PM
I TOOK THE PERSONALITY TEST AND IM LIKE CHARMANDER :crackup:

Light Titan
08-28-2006, 11:17 PM
I TOOK THE PERSONALITY TEST AND IM LIKE CHARMANDER :crackup:
if youre getting blue
its almost certain that youre getting a water type

whitedragon8903
08-29-2006, 12:18 AM
I'm just kinda dissapointed you can't get any Ghost pokemon starters. Wonder if they'll end up making a game similar to Mystery Dungeon where the personality test is lots bigger, but they include all the pokemon as possible starters

Light Titan
08-29-2006, 12:28 AM
I'm just kinda dissapointed you can't get any Ghost pokemon starters. Wonder if they'll end up making a game similar to Mystery Dungeon where the personality test is lots bigger, but they include all the pokemon as possible starters
that will ruin the point of the game

SunshineWingull
08-29-2006, 12:36 AM

Me too. I want Blue because I HAVE NO DS GAMES FOR MY DS!!!!! Cyndaquil all the way. Oh, and for Charrmander, think "Brave". :biggrin:

And, it doesn't matter with game and type...

Light Titan
08-29-2006, 12:39 AM
Me too. Cyndaquil all the way. Oh, and for Charrmander, think "Brave". :biggrin:
which one are you getting?

bonsly
08-29-2006, 02:15 PM
how are you reduced to level 1 and why is grevidor level 5 when she joins your team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

absol2005
08-29-2006, 02:20 PM
how are you reduced to level 1 and why is grevidor level 5 when she joins your team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF is a grevidor?

When you enter Jirachi's dungeon you are temporarily reduced to level 1.

bonsly
08-29-2006, 02:25 PM
only jirachi dungen? and it is the evolved form of kirlia evoloved of ralts i cant spee:oops:

absol2005
08-29-2006, 02:26 PM
only jirachi dungen? and it is the evolved form of kirlia evoloved of ralts i cant spee:oops:

Only the Jirachi dungeon.

And it's Gardevoir.

Light Titan
08-29-2006, 02:27 PM
Only the Jirachi dungeon.

And it's Gardevoir.
im gonna try to have all the legendaries

bonsly
08-29-2006, 02:28 PM
score i was worried it was gonna be stupid

Light Titan
08-29-2006, 02:56 PM
score i was worried it was gonna be stupid
what does that mean?

absol2005
08-29-2006, 02:57 PM
what does that mean?

I think he's apologizing.

Light Titan
08-29-2006, 02:59 PM
I think he's apologizing.
oh ok
so absol are you gettin either of them?

absol2005
08-29-2006, 03:00 PM
oh ok
so absol are you gettin either of them?

I'm getting both. I always get both versions of a Pokemon game.

Light Titan
08-29-2006, 03:12 PM
I'm getting both. I always get both versions of a Pokemon game.
im getting blue and im trying to convince my brother to get red

SunshineWingull
08-29-2006, 10:32 PM
This is where I was told to ask this question, anyone know the personality (and, if possible, a few answers?) for Cyndaquil? I mean ANSWERS this time. Not "You can live with the fact"s, Light Titan. Sombody told me it was Timid; tried it and got Mudkip. :confused:

Oh, and Light Titan, Cyndaquil. Sombody, uh, I forget who, was hoping for Charmander so I told him... or her.

bonsly
08-29-2006, 11:23 PM
is there a pokemon mysterious dungeneon playable demo online ???

Nasty Plasty
08-29-2006, 11:25 PM
I want the Answers to Eevee...

D-man
08-30-2006, 01:57 AM
This is where I was told to ask this question, anyone know the personality (and, if possible, a few answers?) for Cyndaquil? I mean ANSWERS this time. Not "You can live with the fact"s, Light Titan. Sombody told me it was Timid; tried it and got Mudkip. :confused:

Oh, and Light Titan, Cyndaquil. Sombody, uh, I forget who, was hoping for Charmander so I told him... or her.

I think it's timid female.

bonsly
08-30-2006, 02:26 AM
how do you befriend legendarys?
and how does the attacting work is it turn based and like fire emblem??

Lucario68
08-30-2006, 02:28 AM
whats up! people!

bonsly
08-30-2006, 02:34 AM
Hey Shawn If Your Reading This I Was On Your A Count

PetrifiedGengar
08-30-2006, 02:55 AM
I think it's timid female.
Timid female is a Mudkip.

Nasty Plasty
08-30-2006, 02:56 AM
Timid female is a Mudkip.
Calm male is liek Mudkip also.

PetrifiedGengar
08-30-2006, 03:12 AM
Ok, here's a list:

Boys:
Brave - Machop
Naive - Totodile
Hardy - Charmander
Sassy - Treecko
Hasty - Torchic
Quirky - Meowth
Impish - Pikachu
Relaxed - Psyduck

I'll edit more when I feel like it, I need games, lol.

Orange_Flaaffy
08-30-2006, 03:18 AM
I want the Answers to Eevee...
Eevee is female for one, but besides that it is the profile of a very cheerful and childish person I guess, which I am alot of the time. You don't seem like that type...

PetrifiedGengar
08-30-2006, 07:10 AM
I am Naive nature, for, like, lol, for..well, every tests.

Ok, when I got MD Blue.

Who should I get for Partner? I am getting Eevee as Starter.

Don't say Torchic, Mudkip, or Chiko please.

bonsly
08-30-2006, 02:14 PM
guys isint a forum for how to get the right starters and a silly little web game know somone plz help

How do you be friend lengendaries?

How does the attaking work and is the moving like fire emblem?

PetrifiedGengar
08-30-2006, 04:13 PM
delete the damn post above, don't double post.

How to attack with VBA: Z
How to open menu with VBA: X
L: A
R: S

And, you can only befriend with legendaries if you have their freind area. Ex., you want to befriend with Ho-Oh, then you need Friend Area, Rainbow Mountain Peak and you need to beat Ho-Oh. For some others, some need special missions, items, or extra battle with them. Lati@s, them two, just finish their mission, they'll join you, Latios will be at Lv.30 and Latias will be at Lv.28 when they join you.

P.S. Ho-oh is freaking hard.

D-man
08-30-2006, 06:11 PM
whats up! people!

What's that suppose to mean. :susp:

bonsly
08-30-2006, 09:56 PM
What's that suppose to mean. :susp:

Hes a noob he thinks its fun i already pmed him

bonsly
08-30-2006, 09:57 PM
[QUOTE=PetrifiedGengar;593656]delete the damn post above, don't double post.

How to attack with VBA: Z
How to open menu with VBA: X
L: A
R: S

And, you can only befriend with legendaries if you have their freind area. Ex., you want to befriend with Ho-Oh, then you need Friend Area, Rainbow Mountain Peak and you need to beat Ho-Oh. For some others, some need special missions, items, or extra battle with them. Lati@s, them two, just finish their mission, they'll join you, Latios will be at Lv.30 and Latias will be at Lv.28 when they join you.

can i look this up somwhere?

bonsly
08-30-2006, 09:58 PM
:sad: God dammit i accedtly made a double post

and how do you unlock friend areas

Orange_Flaaffy
08-30-2006, 10:02 PM
:sad: God dammit i accedtly made a double post

and how do you unlock friend areas
I'm sure you can wait half a month to find out while playing the offical English game:) .

bonsly
08-30-2006, 10:13 PM
im not gonna get it if it is like fire emblem cause im only ten and i only get 4$ allowance every week OK

bonsly
08-31-2006, 02:22 PM
say something its been like 10 hours!!!!!!!!!

Neo Emolga
08-31-2006, 06:10 PM
say something its been like 10 hours!!!!!!!!!

That doesn't give you the right to double post. PMD gets released the 18th of September. You can wait.

Second, I highly doubt its anything like what Fire Emblem is like.

Now quit the double posting, try using proper grammar, and cut the nonsense please...

bonsly
09-01-2006, 12:52 AM
I'm only ten.
There.

bonsly
09-01-2006, 12:54 AM
I only have 37$.
And I wont get any more for a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PetrifiedGengar
09-01-2006, 12:56 AM
That doesn't mean that you can mess around like you are a little kid. You are not that little any more, you are ten, you ain't some 5 or 6 years old kid. And, you should keep your own money to yourself, don't blurt it out on the internet.

bonsly
09-01-2006, 02:50 AM
Ah come on at least im not a 27 year old geek who cant get a date:rolleyes: .

Shady
09-01-2006, 06:39 AM

lol, offensive much? (not saying that's me:oops:) and people have told you multiple times too stop double posting, and you do it again anyway

Sir Nemo
09-01-2006, 07:06 AM

declan9....
Pokemon Dungeon rox, i love my lvl 100 charizard on Pokemon Emerald so i would be charmander.

Neo Emolga
09-01-2006, 01:32 PM

Some people don't get into relationships because they don't want to get married and they don't want to have children. But of course, you're only ten and you don't know anything about that. And if you're really that young, I'm surprised your parents are even letting you use the Internet.

However, here, your age has nothing to do with it. You can obey the rules as much as anyone else can.

immortalkombatatant
09-01-2006, 01:42 PM
when is it being released in asia

absol2005
09-01-2006, 01:43 PM
when is it being released in asia

If it's already released in Japan, then it should be in all of Asia too. :/

immortalkombatatant
09-01-2006, 01:52 PM
Well It Did N T

PetrifiedGengar
09-01-2006, 04:32 PM
Some people don't get into relationships because they don't want to get married and they don't want to have children. But of course, you're only ten and you don't know anything about that. And if you're really that young, I'm surprised your parents are even letting you use the Internet.

However, here, your age has nothing to do with it. You can obey the rules as much as anyone else can.
I am not 27, lol.

and Absol2005 is right, it's out every where in Asia, expect for India I think.

absol2005
09-01-2006, 05:55 PM
I am not 27, lol.

and Absol2005 is right, it's out every where in Asia, expect for India I think.

Umm, just wondering, why India? Did they ban Pokemon there?

PetrifiedGengar
09-01-2006, 06:47 PM
Umm, just wondering, why India? Did they ban Pokemon there?
I don't know, my India friend said that he couldn't find any there.

SunshineWingull
09-01-2006, 10:46 PM
im not gonna get it if it is like fire emblem cause im only ten and i only get 4$ allowance every week OK

Marth: Don't you dare insult Fire Emblem! Lyn: Yeah! What he said! Roy: Marth, can I get my free hat now? Marth (whispering): Not in the middle of the protest...

bonsly
09-02-2006, 07:02 PM

Hell, i could make innaproprit jokes all day, I do it at school:susp: .

P.S. After getting to know me you wont want to have kids:tongue: .

PetrifiedGengar
09-02-2006, 10:25 PM
Hell, i could make innaproprit jokes all day, I do it at school:susp: .

P.S. After getting to know me you wont want to have kids:tongue: .

Your grammer sucks.

Who's going to get a MD Red or Blue on the first when it comes out? I'll go to Toys "R" Us, Best Buy, or Circuit City in the morning around like, 5 or 6 AM.

Wario
09-02-2006, 10:29 PM
I'm pre ordering red rescue team.

PetrifiedGengar
09-02-2006, 10:31 PM
I'm pre ordering red rescue team.
Oh, this sucks, I can't pre-order.

Oh, and anyone who beat the first half of the game should know this.

Your starter(the guy you are controlling) dies after you kick Rayquaza's ass and after the credit rolls, it comes back alive.

Charizard Trainer
09-03-2006, 01:22 PM
Oh, this sucks, I can't pre-order.

Oh, and anyone who beat the first half of the game should know this.

Your starter(the guy you are controlling) dies after you kick Rayquaza's ass and after the credit rolls, it comes back alive.

Thanks for the spoiler, idiot!:dazed: I wanted to be surprised! In the future, don't do spoilers!!! :evil: And Don't use profanity! Is your vocabulary that small? :twisted:
I went to EBgames and played the Demo. It looks really fun!

Charizard Trainer
09-03-2006, 01:22 PM
Your grammer sucks.

Who's going to get a MD Red or Blue on the first when it comes out? I'll go to Toys "R" Us, Best Buy, or Circuit City in the morning around like, 5 or 6 AM.

I'll be getting Blue.:cool:
I don't know about 5-6AM, though...

Sceptile Frost
09-03-2006, 01:43 PM
I'll be getting either Red or Blue. It depends if I decide to buy a DS Lite. Because I'm definitly get one for D/P.

As for time - meh, whenever it's cheap - like twenty bucks. So about a year from now, maybe get it used from Gamestop or something.

Charizard Trainer
09-03-2006, 01:49 PM
I'll be getting either Red or Blue. It depends if I decide to buy a DS Lite. Because I'm definitly get one for D/P.

As for time - meh, whenever it's cheap - like twenty bucks. So about a year from now, maybe get it used from Gamestop or something.

You do realize that Gamestop and EBgames are the same company under different names, right?

Bounsy Bousel
09-04-2006, 11:33 PM
If anybody has pre-ordered the game answer ASAP.

Bounsy Bousel
09-04-2006, 11:39 PM
Oh yah and if you pre-ordered it from Toys "R" Us call early to see if they got it in early because they usually get it in early.

Captain Pichu
09-04-2006, 11:39 PM
I live in japan I bought pokemon mysyerious dungeon.

Bounsy Bousel
09-04-2006, 11:42 PM
Also I pre-ordered Blue Rescue Team.

moonsong730
09-05-2006, 12:45 AM
I pre-ordered the blue version! I GOT TO PLAY THE DEMO AT WAL-MART! I will post a summary about it.

You wake up, confused as a pikachu that used to be a human. A charmander is your partner. After you wake up and calm down a little, a butterfree comes up to you and tells you her caterpie got trapped somewere and off you go to rescue it. You go into your first dungeon and fight a\some pidgey and some sunkern and level up once or twice. You also find some money. Then, on the 4th floor, you find the caterpie! You take it back and butterfree is grateful, then the demo ended for me...

Captain Pichu
09-06-2006, 06:26 AM
Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon kind of sucks.

Fire Pkmn Master
09-07-2006, 11:53 PM
OMG i played the game at the store. It only lets you play for 10mins. But i was also going to pre-order both Red and Blue Rescue Games so i didnt play for 10mins i played for like 6 so i wouldnt lose my spot in line. XD
I cant wait.^_^

Poke Master
09-08-2006, 12:09 AM
THE GAME RULES! pokemon! want cyndaquil and totodile

Neo Emolga
09-08-2006, 12:45 AM

Well, if you don't explain why, don't be suprised if people don't agree with you.

*Points to sig.* Yeah, I really can't wait for this game either, and I haven't had the privilage to try it out yet either...

Shady
09-08-2006, 07:29 AM
OMG i played the game at the store. It only lets you play for 10mins. But i was also going to pre-order both Red and Blue Rescue Games so i didnt play for 10mins i played for like 6 so i wouldnt lose my spot in line. XD
I cant wait.^_^

I want to try it out:sad: they hardly ever have those sort of things were i live.

Fire Pkmn Master
09-08-2006, 11:49 PM
I want to try it out:sad: they hardly ever have those sort of things were i live.

Damn i should of gone with my cousins to go to the mall so i can play it again but longer. XD
It was so much better then watching videos and seeing it in Japense. I felt like ripping the demo out of the DS or something and run. j/k. I cant wait.:cool:

Shady
09-09-2006, 12:31 AM
Damn i should of gone with my cousins to go to the mall so i can play it again but longer. XD
It was so much better then watching videos and seeing it in Japense. I felt like ripping the demo out of the DS or something and run. j/k. I cant wait.:cool:

lol that would have been funny if you had done that.

*sigh* i guess ill just have to wait till i can buy it lol.

trainer
09-09-2006, 02:35 AM
hi i just readed something and pokemon mystiers dungeon is realsed in calgary

chanseypanty
09-09-2006, 02:40 AM
hi i just readed the shoping news paper thing it turned that this game is realesed in calgary sorry for bad spelling
I saw the show and it was horrible.

trainer
09-09-2006, 02:48 AM
you saw the comercal

i dont really like pokemon but the games are awsome

chanseypanty
09-09-2006, 02:53 AM
you saw the comercal
I saw the show 2 hours ago.

Never try to play it once?

ZmanCometh
09-09-2006, 11:03 AM
the show wasnt completely horrible, i didnt expect charmander to have such a high pitched voice though. it was wierd hearing the pokemon talk. The game is going to be alot better than the show, and thats a fact. i found the japanese version rom of red rescue team and tried it, it was alot of fun. i couldn understand the personality-test-to-determine-your-character thingy at the beginning, as i dont speak or read japanese, but i was happy, i turnd out as a totodile and my partner was a charmander. it was alot of fun. cant wait till the game comes out.

Fire Pkmn Master
09-09-2006, 03:06 PM
lol that would have been funny if you had done that.

*sigh* i guess ill just have to wait till i can buy it lol.

Yea and i wouldnt care if it was a 10 minute demo because i would be happy just to keep playing it over and over.XD But we all have to wait for one more week or so, which sucks because it comes out on the 18th which would have been better off on the 15. XD

bonsly
09-09-2006, 04:46 PM
I pre-ordered the blue version! I GOT TO PLAY THE DEMO AT WAL-MART! I will post a summary about it.

You wake up, confused as a pikachu that used to be a human. A charmander is your partner. After you wake up and calm down a little, a butterfree comes up to you and tells you her caterpie got trapped somewere and off you go to rescue it. You go into your first dungeon and fight a\some pidgey and some sunkern and level up once or twice. You also find some money. Then, on the 4th floor, you find the caterpie! You take it back and butterfree is grateful, then the demo ended for me...

man its been so long any way how do you move?

Kaze
09-09-2006, 07:09 PM
I saw the show ... it wasn't terrible, but I didn't like it. My eight-year-old little brother enjoyed it, but that's just him ... XD Anyway, I'll probably get the Blue version, and my brother -- if he figures out how to play the game -- will get Red.

chanseypanty
09-09-2006, 07:19 PM
I saw the show ... it wasn't terrible, but I didn't like it. My eight-year-old little brother enjoyed it, but that's just him ... XD Anyway, I'll probably get the Blue version, and my brother -- if he figures out how to play the game -- will get Red.
i DON'T GET THIS, How did the character turn into a pokemon, and who is that charactere?

hogsbff
09-09-2006, 07:33 PM
i DON'T GET THIS, How did the character turn into a pokemon, and who is that charactere?

He turned into a Pokemon after an Earthquake and passed out. Then when he woke up he was a Pokemon. At least thats what the comics in Nintendo Power Magazine said.

Pichufan4
09-09-2006, 08:23 PM
i liked the show a lot! i hope they go on more adventure and they evolve! that would be cool! and im so excited that it comes out in 9 days!!

trainer
09-09-2006, 08:25 PM
i dont want to hear any more info about this game cuz when i start with it i will know everything about it so people please dont give any more info about this game i dont mean to be mean

Shady
09-09-2006, 10:46 PM
i dont want to hear any more info about this game cuz when i start with it i will know everything about it so people please dont give any more info about this game i dont mean to be mean

You cant tell people to stop talking about the game, If you dont want to find out anything about it just dont come onto this thread.

bigbadblaziken
09-10-2006, 03:35 AM
I so wanna get that game and if u get nintendo power they r realeasing sections of a manga comic about mystery dungeon! the kid turns into a torchic and he teams up with a mudkip and i loved the show i thought it was real cool

Shady
09-10-2006, 07:04 AM
I so wanna get that game and if u get nintendo power they r realeasing sections of a manga comic about mystery dungeon! the kid turns into a torchic and he teams up with a mudkip and i loved the show i thought it was real cool

I havent seen the show or the comic you are talking about, im completely in the dark about this game:oops:

bigbadblaziken
09-10-2006, 04:21 PM
i am so srry for u the show was on cartoonnetwork and u have to get nintendo power to get the comic

PikaZap
09-10-2006, 05:59 PM
I kinda like the show I really like Gengar's voice on it though it really fitted in with him And about the game I tried it out at the party of the decade

Shadow Pidgey
09-10-2006, 06:16 PM
I can't wait until the game comes out! I'm getting bored of all of my other pokemon based games.:confused:

PikaZap
09-10-2006, 06:21 PM
I can't wait until the game comes out! I'm getting bored of all of my other pokemon based games.:confused: yeah me too though I still enjoy netbattle it time they add some talking pokemon
and when I played it seems pretty good too

bigbadblaziken
09-10-2006, 06:33 PM
ya the voices went well with the pokemon and i cant wait to get it i hope my person will be torchic

hogsbff
09-10-2006, 06:38 PM
Sorry to get off topic but look in New Posts and find Mystery Dungeon Evolution, it is so weird what I found!

bonsly
09-10-2006, 07:21 PM
The show was cool, but I hated the voices.

Death2AIM
09-10-2006, 08:13 PM
The show just makes me want to buy the game more, it looks so cool.

bonsly
09-10-2006, 08:59 PM
Yah i guess that the corsala twigs were cool

Ture pokemon master
09-10-2006, 09:25 PM
The show was cool, but I hated the voices.
I agree Its great but the voices kill it

Nick_Roge
09-10-2006, 09:46 PM
I kinda like the show I really like Gengar's voice on it though it really fitted in with him And about the game I tried it out at the party of the decade

i agree about gengar but charmanders voice made him sound like a nerd. But other than that the voices all fit.

SunshineWingull
09-10-2006, 11:21 PM
The show was a little babyish (like the villian's names and Team Go-Getter's name and motto), and there was one thing in it that made me scream "WHAT?!?", and that was how the Shoomish talked... THEY DIDN'T SPEAK INGLISH! I preffer Flare Team, the good guys (Quilava, Totodile, Torchic, and Charmander) and Seashore Team, the bad guys (Wartortle, Starmie, Azuril and Mudkip), whom I made up and play little adventures with.

(P.S. When I said how I could be Cyndaquil, I meant FEMALE Cyndaquil.)

RedRoninMan
09-11-2006, 09:50 PM
I agree Its great but the voices kill it
Yeah, I wanted to stab that pichu in the voicebox:dazed:

bigbadblaziken
09-12-2006, 12:12 AM
pichu sounded GAY but the corsila twigs were cool INSTANT KO

Neo Emolga
09-12-2006, 12:59 PM
pichu sounded GAY but the corsila twigs were cool INSTANT KO

Eh... try to avoid using the word "gay" unless you're referring to homosexuality...

Yeah, he didn't sound that great either, but other than that, most of the voices were okay...

trainer
09-12-2006, 02:10 PM
I cant take it any more i have been waiting 1 year for this game

legendarytrainer264
09-12-2006, 02:28 PM
the show made me want to buy the game now im dying from waiting:goofy: :goofy:

Neo Emolga
09-12-2006, 03:53 PM
the show made me want to buy the game now im dying from waiting:goofy: :goofy:

Only one more week! You can endure!

I've been enduring for months now... :P

TVTMaster
09-12-2006, 04:20 PM
I help my impatience by combing through Serebii's Mystery Dungeon info page. And speaking of which: NP, are you ever going to write the next chapter of Black Rescue Team?

Neo Emolga
09-12-2006, 04:26 PM
I help my impatience by combing through Serebii's Mystery Dungeon info page. And speaking of which: NP, are you ever going to write the next chapter of Black Rescue Team?

Writing it right now. I've been sick this entire time, that's the reason why I've had to put it off so long...

trainer
09-12-2006, 10:10 PM
i wonder if there are shinys

trainer
09-12-2006, 10:14 PM
sorry for double posting but they should have realsed this game a mounth ago who aggres with me

Ture pokemon master
09-12-2006, 10:19 PM
i got to pre-order ir soon its coming in 6 day yeah!

Diaruga
09-12-2006, 10:20 PM

I pre-ordered it too. I can't wait for it to come out.

Neo Emolga
09-12-2006, 11:57 PM
sorry for double posting but they should have realsed this game a mounth ago who aggres with me

I agree, but there's nothing you can really do about it.

Also, there are no shinies, I know that much.

Captain Pichu
09-13-2006, 12:08 AM
There are shinies because I live in Japan and I already have the game and I have three shinies.

Shady
09-13-2006, 07:37 AM

6 days! I didn't know it was so close!...

Oh well, im probably not getting it anyway..

bigbadblaziken
09-13-2006, 11:50 PM
i knew it was coming out soon even wrote on the calander lol

Captain Pichu
09-14-2006, 01:06 AM
I have the japanese version and I like the game A lot. It is so cool.

Neo Emolga
09-14-2006, 02:57 AM
I have the japanese version and I like the game A lot. It is so cool.

Uh huh. I love two-sidedness. :susp:

Nick_Roge
09-14-2006, 03:19 AM
Ya, my opinion is that Pokemon mystery dungeon is going to rock.

By the way Neo, your new banner is awsome.

Tahir123
09-14-2006, 06:21 AM
Only 4 days more.Oh,yeah!But Neo,it wouldn't exactly be hard to wait for the game if you have exams going on like me.