PDA

View Full Version : Breeding a Relicanth

Kento Kasha
04-25-2004, 02:25 PM
I looked it up on UPN (no booing :wink:), and it said Barboach + Barboach. Guess what I got? A Barboach! Big surprise, huh? So, does anyone know the Pokemon combination that leads to Relicanth? I figure it'd be faster breeding the guy than actually finding it, since I dived for nearly an hour and didn't find it in the areas it was supposed to be in. Any help would be appreciated! :biggrin:

-KK

art
04-25-2004, 02:38 PM
I think ya need a female relicanth to breed it and a male waterpokémon (almost all waterpokémon are ok)

locations are:
ruby: Underwater route 124, 125, 126
sapphire: Underwater route 124, 125, 126

(btw, I had no problem catching it..took me 3 minutes or so)

Kento Kasha
04-25-2004, 02:57 PM
The entire point to this was NOT catching a Relicanth, and just breeding to get one. However, I'll search for one again, and thanks for your input! If anyone else has another way to breed a Relicanth without using the Pokemon itself, that'd be a great backup!

-KK

Shroomish
04-25-2004, 03:05 PM
The entire point to this was NOT catching a Relicanth, and just breeding to get one. However, I'll search for one again, and thanks for your input! If anyone else has another way to breed a Relicanth without using the Pokemon itself, that'd be a great backup!

-KK
Man.. You can't just breed two Pokemon to get an entirly different species. X_x;;

You HAVE to breed something (Has to be compatable) with a female Relicanth in order to get a Relicanth.

Kento Kasha
04-25-2004, 03:12 PM
Okokok! Sorry, I didn't know....... Thanks, I've found one, and I'm battling it now, so I'm good!

-KK

RaichuGuardian
04-25-2004, 04:25 PM
Yeha...It took me 30 mins to get Relicanth, when I got it, *sighs*...it was a male. But the chances of Relicanth being female are slim. They are the same chances of your starter Pokemon.

Red.Falcon
07-22-2005, 12:28 AM
You could just use a ditto ona relicanth, male or female.

Ionem
07-22-2005, 12:35 AM
My starter was female right after I got the game and started it once (Emerald). Didn't realize it was rare.

Missingno mystery
07-22-2005, 12:50 PM
You could just use a ditto ona relicanth, male or female.
How many ppl are going to do this :dazed: ! NEVER revive old threads! This one is from: 04-25-2004, you responded on 07-21-05, thats more than a year later :eek: ! The question was answered last year, there no reason for you to reply, now someone lock this please! And Vader, don't wonder off the 1st page of a section again :rolleyes: .