PDA

View Full Version : Are you gonna get Pokemon Trozei?

Sleepy Sheep
03-12-2006, 01:48 PM
Okay, so this is the newest pokemon game, infact it came out Monday, I believe. Are you going to get it?

I'm not. Or at least not now. It doesn't look worth the money, and I have to save up for something big.

Although, Evan probably has it. Last time I visited him he wouldn't stop singing the commercial. I'm going over there this evening, and I gurantee that he has it.

But as for myself, no.

AshMistyMayfan
03-12-2006, 08:33 PM
Yeah, but I got to get the DS system. That cost 4 times more then the game.

Kylee the Larvitar
03-17-2006, 03:43 AM
Okay, so this is the newest pokemon game, infact it came out Monday, I believe. Are you going to get it?

I'm not. Or at least not now. It doesn't look worth the money, and I have to save up for something big.

Although, Evan probably has it. Last time I visited him he wouldn't stop singing the commercial. I'm going over there this evening, and I gurantee that he has it.

But as for myself, no.
Yea. Already got it.

AshMistyMayfan
03-17-2006, 05:10 AM
Getting mine at Target for $27.88 on sale! If not, it'll cost 35 bucks or so! Then I'm saving for the game unit, I'll be glad when the good weather ever returns to california, too much rain from La Nina!

Snow Fairy Sugar
03-17-2006, 11:23 AM
is it available on ebay?

Elmo's Heaven!!
03-18-2006, 12:58 AM
Yep. I'm definetly going to get after playing it from that Journey Across America.

Lemme tell you one thing. That game is like drugs.

Omis
03-18-2006, 02:38 AM
I don't think I will get it. After a bad experience with Pokemon Dash, I dont know if buying a non-adventure game is safe. :P

They tend to be boring and very short...

Clutch
03-18-2006, 02:56 AM
I might purchase it, but as Omis said, a non-RPG Pokemon game dosen't seem all that great...

vile plumb
03-18-2006, 06:45 PM
I want to get a Nintendo DS (Which I've despised for the longest time) because of it. I dunno, it looks fun, and the idea of the game seems worth it. I'm easily amused so we'll see :) I'd have to get the DS eventually, anyway... waiting for Diamond/Pearl..... And I see no sense in GB Micro unless it can make me breakfast.

AshMistyMayfan
03-19-2006, 07:05 AM
I got mine, and the Monopoly game. But let me just say I agree on addiction for I've played Monopoly for 4 hours straight, and it is a bit additicting to feel the power of the game. Also in getting other Pokemon games, I found myself up as late as 3am playing the game so got to watch myself in this game once I get the DS system. Can't wait to try the game within a week hopefully.

Pokemon_Dude2006
03-20-2006, 03:15 AM
is it available on ebay?

yes it is but itll cost more. better off getting it at target. and by the way it is so worth it it. :biggrin: :biggrin: youll be playing for hours straight!

Sleepy Sheep
04-02-2006, 11:36 PM
Yep. I'm definetly going to get after playing it from that Journey Across America.

Lemme tell you one thing. That game is like drugs.

Addictive? I agree.

I did the DS download play with Evan, and I can't stop playing it. I can only keep it until I turn off my DS, so its staying on my adapter until we have a thunderstorm. Then I'll play it until the batteries go dead.

AntonioBIO
04-03-2006, 07:00 PM
I don't even have any other Video Systems besides Gameboy Color and Gameboy Advance. Didn't feel like playing too many video games, so my answer would be no. I am not going to get Pokemon Trozei.

Espeon Rinage
04-03-2006, 07:02 PM
Yeah, but I got to get the DS system. That cost 4 times more then the game.

Sooooo True.

I Might get it, depennds what ppl think here on pe2k about the game.

Blue Thunder
04-04-2006, 10:52 AM
Possibly:confused:

Espeon Rinage
04-04-2006, 10:57 AM
Possibly:confused:

Once again, please do not make a post with less than 4 words, also known asd spamm

InvertrevnI
04-04-2006, 11:55 PM
No, I don't like puzzels that much.

Finch
04-05-2006, 09:16 AM
Addictive? I agree.

No, illegal in most countries.

Once again, please do not make a post with less than 4 words, also known asd spamm

Telling someone they are spamming, unless there is a point to it, is also spam.

Back to the topic:

I might get it, depending on how much I get paid this month. Otherwise I have to save up for a car.

Callum
04-08-2006, 09:41 AM
I don't think I will. Puzzle games are great, but get boring quickly. I'd be happy if they made another RPG or a game dedicated to mini-games.

Oh well, we can wait :oops: ...

zwandude15
04-11-2006, 04:59 AM
Puzzle games other than Tetris don't spike my interest...

Trozei kinda looks a bit repetative...so I'd have to say no.

Thrall
04-11-2006, 09:35 PM
Na the game looks kinda boring.Pokemon Is more of a Rpg and Dash backstabbed me so I'm not gonna risk It :rolleyes:

absol2005
04-12-2006, 05:03 PM
The game seems... boring. I'm not very good with puzzle games too. They're annoying.

Knightserpent
04-14-2006, 02:01 PM
I don't think I will be getting. I have limited funds and would prefer to wait for D/P.

Ridley
04-15-2006, 02:41 AM
I'm not getting it
I'm saving up for LoZ twilight princess probably

Clutch
04-16-2006, 09:30 AM
If I get Easter money today, then I might actually get it! :happy:

But then again, I'm sorta saving up for Legend of Zelda: The Minish cap...

!CeMAn
04-16-2006, 08:33 PM
But then again, I'm sorta saving up for Legend of Zelda: The Minish cap...

I got Minish Cap in December from my baby. I haven't even turned it on yet. I'm saving it for a rainy day. I'd lease you mine until then :tongue:.

I have no desire to even play Trozei. The only Pokemon games i'm interested in are RPG or battle versions like Colloseum. Best puzzle game ever = Wario's Woods. That's all i'll ever need.

Seawolf
04-17-2006, 04:53 AM
Personally, I think Pokemon only works when it is in the RPG genre of games. A Pokemon puzzle game just sounds...ridiculous. I'm sure the Pinball games were equally bad.

I'm saving up my money for Diamond/Pearl.

therailnutter
04-18-2006, 06:26 AM
I played Trozei a bit at Journey Across America, It was fun but I'm still waiting for Diamond and Pearl.

Pickleboy
04-18-2006, 07:00 AM
What they need to do is that when they make Pokemon games that are NOT RPG or Battle styed, they need to make a way to link it up with the GBA pokemon games. In Pokemon Dash, you were able to create cups based on the Pokemon in your party in the GBA slot. I thought that was interesting. With Trozei, they need to make it so that when you win a puzzle or beat the game, you win a rare item and you can download it into your GBA Pokemon game. That would be an awsome idea.

therailnutter
04-18-2006, 07:17 AM
What they need to do is that when they make Pokemon games that are NOT RPG or Battle styed, they need to make a way to link it up with the GBA pokemon games. In Pokemon Dash, you were able to create cups based on the Pokemon in your party in the GBA slot. I thought that was interesting. With Trozei, they need to make it so that when you win a puzzle or beat the game, you win a rare item and you can download it into your GBA Pokemon game. That would be an awsome idea.

I second this. good idea!

alice_the_dratini
04-20-2006, 08:43 PM
Does anyone know when pokemon trozei is going to be released in the UK? Because I've never seen it in any shop.

Katera
04-20-2006, 11:35 PM
Does anyone know when pokemon trozei is going to be released in the UK? Because I've never seen it in any shop.
It's released on: May/05/2006.

Which is 14 days.

!CeMAn
04-21-2006, 07:13 AM
With Trozei, they need to make it so that when you win a puzzle or beat the game, you win a rare item and you can download it into your GBA Pokemon game. That would be an awsome idea.

It would also give RPG Pokemon players at least some incentive to even look into the game. I hear about it and immediately shun it, but if it had something more to it...

doldo daldo
04-21-2006, 11:31 PM
i want it, but my mom wont buy it for me, she says i alreadee have 2 many gamez!!

Master_Z
04-23-2006, 01:38 AM
No, I'm not. It makes me so mad that Nintendo didnt import Puzzle League to the DS. I mean, its THE PERFECT GAME for it, and to top that, Nintendo would have spent less money importing (and adding new features) instead of making a crappy 2D game for the DS.

Miss Brightside
05-02-2006, 01:13 AM
I was thinking about it. I played it at a download center in Target, so I got hooked. When I get the money, heck yes, that's gonna be in my collection!

Red.Falcon
05-02-2006, 08:40 PM
Wow, 4 New trainers in a row. Welcome to the forums. Read the rules, blah blah blah....

Anyway, my friend has it. It's okay....But I really don't like puzzle games. Wanna know how much I don't like em? I acually got bored of Tetris DS. Yeah, I said it.

Pokemon_Dude2006
05-07-2006, 08:05 PM

It wouldn't of worked! The reason is the gameboy advance games came out from 2003-2005 . Pokemon Trozei came out in 2006. they would have already known they were making pokemon trozei so they could encode the games with something that would allow you to download something from Pokemon Trozei.

Believe it or Not !

absol2005
05-07-2006, 08:09 PM
Don't double post. And don't type in such large words. And when he means "my baby", he's refering to his girl friend.

D-man_3
05-07-2006, 11:16 PM
I don't think I will get it. After a bad experience with Pokemon Dash, I dont know if buying a non-adventure game is safe. :P

They tend to be boring and very short...

I didn't like it neither it was boring, and for Trozei it looks boring and I hate puzzle games

Pokemon_Dude2006
05-08-2006, 09:59 PM
Okay! There I fixed it! Does anybody agree with me on the download issue?

Pickleboy
05-09-2006, 08:02 AM
Okay! There I fixed it! Does anybody agree with me on the download issue?

I understand what you're saying. But it's not like Pokemon Dash was planned to be made when the Pokemon advance games came out.

Volvagia Master
05-10-2006, 04:24 AM
I wanna get it. Its called Pokemon Link here.
Pokemon.....link them up.

suicune X
05-15-2006, 12:20 PM
i already have it its innitially kind of boring but its oh so addictive...

Red.Falcon
05-15-2006, 09:24 PM
That seems impossible, but I know what you mean :eek: .

Elmo's Heaven!!
05-17-2006, 03:08 AM
It's like... no, wait. Never mind. I'll tell you what happened.

I bought this freaking game and I played it for all night, on endless level, and it was really endless. It just kept going faster and faster...

...Then my mom took it back.

That game is like drugs.

Zeldarooles
05-18-2006, 12:23 AM
No, I'm not getting it because of two reasons:

1. I don't have a DS and plan to wait for the DS lite (releases June 11 in the US W00T!)
2. THe game doesn't sond that interesting. Actually, it sounds like a game that can be played on the internet.

Hypocrisy is Fun
05-18-2006, 04:15 AM
I got it a week or two ago. I have to say im inpressed. Its fun, repatative, but that goes for all mon games. I think it was pretty good for a puzzle involving pokemon.