PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing now?

RaichuGuardian
04-25-2004, 05:13 PM
What are you doing right now in R/S?

I am EV training my Pichu and Metang

It's my first time EV training, and I am amazed with the results :biggrin:

Jessu
04-25-2004, 05:20 PM
I'm raising my Vigoroth so it can be a Slaking. After that, I'm gonna raise my Metang!

Mechaflame
04-25-2004, 05:27 PM
I'm training my starter Pokemon, Sceptile, to level 100, along with Swellow, Mightyena, Beautifly, Slaking and Gardevoir. :smile:

§hadow
04-25-2004, 06:10 PM
Right now i am trying to train latios and blaziken up to 100

Tamer Marco
04-25-2004, 06:14 PM
Trying to get my ninetails to lv.100. After that i'll have the ultimate team.

Bashaamo
04-25-2004, 06:46 PM
What are you doing right now in R/S?

I am EV training my Pichu and Metang

It's my first time EV training, and I am amazed with the results :biggrin:

I'm working on pokedex completion. Then I will try to capture a single pokemon of every type (not just evolved ones). Besides Jirachi and Dexoys I want to have 200 pokemon ready to trade to Fire Red, which will be my primary game.

-Bash

Black~Ninetales
04-25-2004, 06:56 PM
Right now, I'm on a hunt for a shiny Vulpix..Wich is not going that well, since I've searched for about a month now.. :sleepy: :susp: But I haven't been searching all the time of course :P But still..it's so damn hard to find it. And when i finally found a shiny, it was a Meditate! Geesh.. :ermm: :tongue:

RaichuGuardian
04-25-2004, 06:59 PM
YES! METANG EVOLVED! And on the level he evolved, he got 6 points to special attack! YAY!

Now, I am working on catching the Regis. RegiIce will be my 100th Poke!

Black~Ninetales
04-25-2004, 07:08 PM
Hmm, I've always wondered about EV training. Do you fight normal wild Pokémon and get a lot more points than usual?

RaichuGuardian
04-25-2004, 07:18 PM
Well.....Like, I want my Raichu to have the best stats in Special Attack, right? Spindas give 1 EV point torwards Special Attack. You can have a maximum of 510 EV points. If you concentrate on ONE stat, then you could get up to a 63 point difference in that stat. The Macho brace DOUBLES the EV points you get, so in shorter time, you can get 510. I am really happy with my Pichu, because I tried giving it Calcium, and it would not take it. But that does not mean it's EVs are maxed out. It means that it's SA stat is at it's MAX! So, I am going to have an all powerful Raichu! MAUHAHAHAHHAHAHH!

kanoske
04-25-2004, 07:51 PM
I am currently working on completing my Pokčdex.

Grand Duke
04-25-2004, 08:16 PM
Trying to get all the pokemon I haven't caught in the begginning and training the pokemon traded from collesium.

Crummie
04-25-2004, 08:34 PM
Trying to get all the pokemon I haven't caught in the begginning and training the pokemon traded from collesium.

Yeah... I kinda gave up on trading pokemon over from Colosseum... I could never beat the last Colosseum. So I gave up. Like that.

Yeah, I'm also looking for random Shineys, because I've still never found one :(

BTW, in GSC when you find a shiny, at the beginning of the battle you see a ring of stars go around it.
Does it still do that in RS???

rincewind
04-25-2004, 10:53 PM
im beating collsuem so i can trade my pokes from sapphire that need to be traded to evolve...

i have an awesome team already built on sapphire all ev trained and breeded for extra moves

PokemonMaster-Chris
04-25-2004, 10:55 PM
On Ruby version I am raising me a new team to level 100 and EV training them.

RaichuGuardian
04-26-2004, 02:57 AM
Right now, I am getting my Suicune from Colloseum! Yay!

DarkMasterX
04-26-2004, 03:41 AM
I just finished battling the E4 so now I'm catching all the mon that I missed before. I'm trying to find a damn Surskit now. I'm also trying to train my mon to use for the lv. 50 Battle Tower.

tonytrainer
04-26-2004, 07:35 AM
I'm trying to make my Kirlia evolve for lv.50 Battle Tower!
After that I shall catch some pokemon I don't have and after that the basics: Shinies hunt,Lilicove department store Clear-out sale wanting,making my Blaziken lv.100,also with my Kyogre, and other things! :biggrin:

Shroomish
04-26-2004, 07:51 AM
Right now, I'm breeding to get an Adament Tailow. :P
Not for my team, I'm just raising every Pokemon to level 50 in order. When I get them all, I'll raise them to 100. :happy:

tonytrainer
04-26-2004, 07:58 AM
Right now, I'm breeding to get an Adament Tailow. :P
Not for my team, I'm just raising every Pokemon to level 50 in order. When I get them all, I'll raise them to 100. :happy:
That's a long way to go!I'm only raising to lv.100 The pokemon I feel they're good!(Not very smart to raise a Zigzagoon to lv.100 cause it's yousless)

Crystal Blue
04-26-2004, 08:01 AM
Right now I am working catching the three Regis and Latios.

Traipez
04-26-2004, 09:59 AM
Right now Im levelling my Metagross up to level 100.

After that I'll use Metagroos, Salamence and Milotic in the Level 100 Battle Tower (Salamence and Milotic are already in level 100)

art
04-26-2004, 10:29 AM
That's a long way to go!I'm only raising to lv.100 The pokemon I feel they're good!(Not very smart to raise a Zigzagoon to lv.100 cause it's yousless)

I think Zigzagoon is quite a good pokémon, even aside from it's Pickup ability. I just evolved my pretty good zigzagoon into a damn good linoone, and it ROCKS!

tonytrainer
04-26-2004, 12:19 PM
I think Zigzagoon is quite a good pokémon, even aside from it's Pickup ability. I just evolved my pretty good zigzagoon into a damn good linoone, and it ROCKS!
Each with his one thought! I don't like Zigzagoon myself!

art
04-26-2004, 12:26 PM
I absolutely adore zigzagoon! he looks so cool and he's really cute and stuff!
It's good to see someone who thinks so positive.. each with his own thought :biggrin: that's great!

tonytrainer
04-26-2004, 12:37 PM
I absolutely adore zigzagoon! he looks so cool and he's really cute and stuff!
It's good to see someone who thinks so positive.. each with his own thought :biggrin: that's great!
Mom always said I was good in inventing stories!(That's why I have ten F's in my catalog that my mother doesn't know about!

art
04-26-2004, 12:44 PM
Ok, I just wannalaugh, but that's spamming so: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'm gonna get a cacturne now! and a flygon after that. but first, I need to evolve my lairon (stupid bastard wouldn't listen so I had to go get a new badge! try doing that with all your pokéman not listening) into an Aggron. yeah, I defeated my dad's gym with just my lairon at lvl. 36 without ever healing it. :biggrin: And I fought every single trainer in there. "opponent used x attack. using x attack, zangoose's attack rose! Oh wait! you're way to strong! you've defeaten your opponent before he could hurt you! he's such a weakling" yeah, that's how the fights went..

Ierdar
04-26-2004, 01:08 PM
Me, I'm trying to find my games. XD lol, but I'd be working on catching everything, and pokes for battle tower. =P

crazy blue eyes
04-26-2004, 01:19 PM
look at my signature 'currently...'~

Shroomish
04-26-2004, 03:38 PM
Heh, well it's not like I have anything better to do with my time. :P XD

Samus Aran
04-26-2004, 04:08 PM
Ruby: training party to L50
Sapphire; BREEDING!!

RaichuGuardian
04-26-2004, 07:34 PM
Pichu evolved! Yes! Now, I am EVing my Pikachu....and at level 50, that's when I evolve Pokemon with stones. A little tradition I guess.

Novecoda
04-26-2004, 08:47 PM
I am also training my raichu because as a raichu he will receive more stat points per level. But thats just how i see it hes level 36 now and ill probably have him level 100 by tomorrow night.

Kento Kasha
04-26-2004, 09:09 PM
I love Zigzagoon and Linoone! Anyway, I'm currently training all of my Pokemon in Sapphire to lv. 60, so I can whoop butt at the E4!! :wink:

-KK

Japoro
04-26-2004, 09:41 PM
I'm hunting Latias... damn I need that lil pokemon.. :happy:
It's just that I dont ahve any master ball so I have to use the wobbuffet... atleast when I finally find her...

Waterwhale
04-26-2004, 09:57 PM
I'm planting berries to grab a milotic and off hunting for a shiny electrike to EV him.

RaichuGuardian
04-26-2004, 11:42 PM
wOOt! Pikachu has become Raichu! He earned 6 SP Attack points at that level! Yes....This is very good. This is better than good. :biggrin:

Right now, as we speak, I got my Umbreon to lvl 75. YES! The team of hundreds is coming!

Let's see what happened today....
Metagross went back to his box
Espeon came out
Tyranitar went to lvl 60
Pikachu to Raichu
Got a lvl 59 Spicy (Cool) Pokeblock
Beat Elite 4 for the 22nd time!

Grand Duke
04-26-2004, 11:53 PM
Yay! My flaffy is an amphy now! Hmm, I already have a houndoom, Entei doesn't evolve, ok, I should start trading R/S and Pokemon Collesium again.

voidsign
04-27-2004, 02:33 PM
Hmmm,
I've completed my Pokedex and have at least one of every Pokemon in Boxes.

So all Im doing now is looking for Shinies and that about it, as well as training up my team to level 100.

The whole EV training thing seems a little too troublesome so I think I'll give that a miss. LOL Im just glad I'll never have to fave any of you guys in a battle :tongue:

Japoro
04-27-2004, 02:35 PM
Hmmm,
I've completed my Pokedex and have at least one of every Pokemon in Boxes.

So all Im doing now is looking for Shinies and that about it, as well as training up my team to level 100.

The whole EV training thing seems a little too troublesome so I think I'll give that a miss. LOL Im just glad I'll never have to fave any of you guys in a battle :tongue:

great work :happy:
How many hours have you played?

voidsign
04-27-2004, 03:00 PM
As of this moment 138:01.

I have both games and trade back and forth via my Brothers GBA.
I have never cheated on this game but I did trade Deoxys and Jirachi from someone who did.

I also have a load of spare Rare Pokemon incase a friend needs them.
All three starters.
Feebas (the one I caught was female so I bred it :biggrin: )
Etc etc

My quest for shinies how ever is not going well, I have only found two.
Seedot and Torkoal.

Traipez
04-27-2004, 03:59 PM
I have the Gold Trainer Card, so Im almost out of work :P
Right now, I train my team to level 100, and after that I will get 99 og each berry :D

Btw, still looking for shinies, like voidsign. Only found a stupid shiny Tentacool.. Now a Tentacruel..
Oh well.. gonna keep looking.

Alakazam
04-27-2004, 05:05 PM
I'm currently EV training my Ninetails. Once I finished EV training and train him to level 100, I'm going to be raising a Ninjask (to be a BPer)!

RaichuGuardian
04-27-2004, 10:57 PM
Gah. I could NEVER catch all those Pokes.

Novecoda
04-28-2004, 02:15 AM
Wow i feel stupid, today i found out the true meaning of ev training from someone at school. now i begin to ev train everyone in party again and throwing out all projects. Starting with breloom. how many hours does everyone have i have 714:38

Steven
04-28-2004, 07:27 AM
Right now I'm just transferring berries from Colloseum and trying to get the Max berries possible by planting. I'm also trying to get every pokemon with a pokeball, and I'm only talking about stupid ones cause I always use pokeballs. I already caught all the legendaries in pokeballs. I'm trying to get to mirage island, raise a bunch of pkmn to lvl 100, play the slots on service day, get better records in the museum, create better bases, like I said, Actually have one of each pokemon owned by me (bred from eggs so I'm their OT) and in Pokeballs, (catch all safari pokemon that are female to breed) and just try to improve my gaming techniques for 2 on 2. I want to find a shiny pokemon and win a bunch of awards with it. I just want to battle someone human, and I'm also doing this:

4 player battle/contests!

Games: Mine, my bros, a freind from school, and another kid
Gameboys: We had to have them to play them so we have four
links: I have one, a different friend is lending me his link, and I'm going to buy another from target tomorrow.

So far I will be able to unless the kid that I mentioned last with a game isn't that far yet and hasn't beaten 6 gym leaders or got to the last contest so we can do it. We could still do four player fight but not what I want to do. The reason I'm doing this is to complete my trainer card which has ONE blank spot on the back. I think it's contests with friends, but I don't know.

Okay, who cares. :silenced:

art
04-28-2004, 10:26 AM
play the slots on service day.

what is this.. service day?

Eric and Totodile
04-28-2004, 11:35 AM
Trying to find Latias without a Masterball. :mad:

RaichuGuardian
04-28-2004, 11:47 AM
Right now, I am finding Psychic Trainers for my Pokemon for EVing. They all have SP attack for EV's. :biggrin:

Steven
04-28-2004, 11:01 PM
what is this.. service day?
Something that appears on tv after you beat the elite four. Similar to the rooftop sale where you can get rare items in lilycove or where you can buy vitamins from the energy guru in slateport for 4900, the service day is when your chances of winning go up. It's just something that happens. They tell you about it 3 days in advace too.

Right now, I am finding Psychic Trainers for my Pokemon for EVing. They all have SP attack for EV's. :biggrin:
There's a psychic trainer on cycling road. Just enter from the Mauville side and go to the right. It's a hidden pathway between the trees. I don't know if you saw her or not but she's not in your trainer eyes, but she is a psychic pokemon user. Just a tip cause most people miss her.

RaichuGuardian
04-29-2004, 12:07 AM
WHOA! I never knew about that! AWESOME TO THE MAX!

§hadow
04-29-2004, 10:32 PM
Now im training my mew up to lvl 100

Novecoda
04-30-2004, 03:02 AM
while eving my shroomy i saw a jump of 12 points in his attack, finally finished him with 390 attackpoints

RaichuGuardian
05-02-2004, 02:07 AM
Gah! I accidentally went into the Elite 4 room. Now I have to face them, and it's hard to lose with an extremely strong Umbreon!

tonytrainer
05-02-2004, 10:16 AM
Gah! I accidentally went into the Elite 4 room. Now I have to face them, and it's hard to lose with an extremely strong Umbreon!
Ya! It extremly HARD! :smile sarcastacly:
How did you got in by accindent?

Anyways! Now I am training my Absol to have strong Speed! And after maybe attack and defense!

Is dark type with Special Stats or or regular? :think: :think: