I can't wait for those games! Can you?
MUST...HAVE....GAMES
AAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!

--White Wolf--
03-07-2004, 09:42 AM
can't wait!

Bandit
03-07-2004, 10:33 AM
What versions are you guys gonna get I am gettin fir red because the name is cool.Oh yeah what pokemon are you guys gonna star Iam gonna pick Squirtle.

drgn
03-07-2004, 11:50 AM
What versions are you guys gonna get I am gettin fir red because the name is cool.Oh yeah what pokemon are you guys gonna star Iam gonna pick Squirtle.
Wow the guy in your sig looks like an anime version of me. lol.

I'll get FR, and I haven't decided on a starter.

VenusaurTrainer
03-07-2004, 01:16 PM
Ill get LG and Squirtle will be my starter.

Traipez
03-07-2004, 04:31 PM
I will get Fire Red, because I've always loved the red version - it was the first I ever got!
I will start with Bulbasaur, because he's my favourite starter :)
I just CANT wait to they come out.. :D

POKEBOY1
03-08-2004, 07:45 PM

lg n charmander

Pokemon World Mazter
03-08-2004, 09:04 PM
Heh, Im sure no one can wait for these two incredible games! Im going to get both of them in the same day probably. Maybe Ill get the other one the next day. I dont know :eh:

silverfrost
03-08-2004, 09:07 PM
Heh, Im sure no one can wait for these two incredible games! Im going to get both of them in the same day probably. Maybe Ill get the other one the next day. I dont know :eh:

Wow. Well, I know I won't be able to get both games but I'm going to try and get FR. ^^;

GreenF!reR@ge
03-11-2004, 06:54 PM
Im gonna get Leaf Green and im gonna pick bulbasuar because think about it. I'll have an advantage against brock and misty, surge won't be very effective 'gainst me, ericka won't be very effective 'gainst me, sabrina will be equal, koga the same, by the time i face Blaine i SHOULD have a water pokemon :wink: , and Finally Giovannia has earth pokemon :rolleyes: . so thats why im picking Bulbasaur :smile:

LolJolteonMaster
03-11-2004, 07:15 PM
My japanese copy of Leaf Green should be here any day now, and I will get Fire Red when it comes out in english. My starter will be.....Ummm.......I forget! *hits head with mallet*

DoomDesire
03-11-2004, 08:17 PM
My japanese copy of Leaf Green should be here any day now, and I will get Fire Red when it comes out in english. My starter will be.....Ummm.......I forget! *hits head with mallet*

I am gettign Fire red unelss they decide to make Leaf Green for the USA. Bulbasaur ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!! I cant wait for this awesome game to come out. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Wildyoyo
03-12-2004, 03:27 AM
Hopefully I'll get Fire Red and for my starter-Charmander!! :biggrin:

ducker
03-12-2004, 04:06 AM
Im gonna get Leaf Green and im gonna pick bulbasuar because think about it. I'll have an advantage against brock and misty, surge won't be very effective 'gainst me, ericka won't be very effective 'gainst me, sabrina will be equal, koga the same, by the time i face Blaine i SHOULD have a water pokemon :wink: , and Finally Giovannia has earth pokemon :rolleyes: . so thats why im picking Bulbasaur :smile:bulbasaur also evolves into it's final form at level: 32 which is quicker than the others leaving their evolutions at level: 36, but venusaur (final form of bulbasaur) has to wait till level:65 to learn solar beam and the other two (charizard final form of charmander),(blastoise final form of squirtle) learn their best moves at level:55. when u use the move solar beam u have to miss a turn but it's well worth it's power.

i dont think i want any of the new pokemon games since iv'e had enough pokemon in my life allready. the only reason i would buy this game is if it had the old missingo cheat, as in the old red and blue versions and my choice of starter pokemon would be squirtle because ieven though bulbasaur would have the advantage, u can teach squirtle ice attacks to nock out bulbasaur. i wonder if they will still have mew and if mew is valid in the game, i wonder if their will introduce a new character in the fire red/green leaf, such as their was in:
red, blue, yellow versions: mew
gold, silver, crystle versions: celibi (i heard that groudon is valid, game shark only).
ruby, sapphire versions: jirachi (deoxys is in the japinese version only).
red fire, green leaf versions: ?

LolJolteonMaster
03-12-2004, 04:12 AM
Here is starter help:

Bulbasaur(EASY): You should choose this if you are new to the pokemon games. Major advantage all the time.
Pewter: Advantage
Cerulean: Advantage
Vermillion: Advantage
Celedon: You don't have an advantage, but neither does she.
Saffron: Advantage
Fushia: Disadvantage
Cinnibar: Disadvantage
Viridian: Advantage

Squirtle(MEDIUM): You should choose this if you are new to the pokemon games, but good. Half and Half advantage
Cerulean: You don't have an advantage, but neither does she.
Vermillion: Disadvantage
Celedon: Disadvantage
Fushia: Advantage
Cinnibar: Advantage

Charmander(HARD): You should choose this if you know what you are doing. New people should not begin with Charmander. Few advantages.
Pewter: Disadvantage
Cerulean: Disadvantage
Celedon: Advantage
Saffron: Disadvantage
Viridian: Disadvantage

boltAge
03-12-2004, 07:48 AM
CORRECTION:

Here is starter help:

Bulbasaur(EASY): You should choose this if you are new to the pokemon games. Major advantage all the time.
Cerulean: Advantage
Celedon: You don't have an advantage, but neither does she.
Saffron: Advantage Disadvantage due to Poison counterpart
Fushia: Disadvantage

Squirtle(MEDIUM): You should choose this if you are new to the pokemon games, but good. Half and Half advantage
Cerulean: You don't have an advantage, but neither does she.
Vermillion: Disadvantage
Celedon: Disadvantage
Cinnibar: Advantage

Charmander(HARD): You should choose this if you know what you are doing. New people should not begin with Charmander. Few advantages.
Pewter: Disadvantage
Cerulean: Disadvantage
Celedon: Advantage
Saffron: Disadvantage
Viridian: Disadvantage

Regicer
03-12-2004, 09:00 PM
if i must choose from Fire Red or Leaf Green,I'd pick Fire Red.I always didn't like much Fire Pokemon,but even more Grass Pokemon.If there Water Blue,i would surely get that....but,does anybody know does this bundle of remakes feature Water Blue or there will also be Water Blue?and what about release dates-are they familiar to some of you?

mario1121122003
03-12-2004, 11:05 PM
I want to get green because it will be the first of its color. there's never been a green, and i love bulbasaur.

Abra
03-13-2004, 07:33 AM
I will get Fire Red
Starter:Carmender :cool:

FinalThunder
11-27-2004, 01:13 PM
i probably get pikachu as a starter but pikachu not avaible so i take charmendar because it can use electric attacks when it a charzard.

Knightserpent
11-27-2004, 01:40 PM
I use bulbasaur because I like the leach seed, leftovers, toxic combo.

boltAge
11-27-2004, 01:44 PM
i probably get pikachu as a starter but pikachu not avaible so i take charmendar because it can use electric attacks when it a charzard.
Charizard doesn't learn electric attacks.

And don't revive threads more than a week old. Duh.

Hydros
11-27-2004, 01:48 PM

Why dont you just catch one in the Virdian Forest.
What electric attack can Charizard use??

.:VS:.
11-27-2004, 02:15 PM
Charizard learns electric attacks, LMAO!!!!!!!

Edit: That is, of course Charizard has no electric attacks.

Hydros
11-27-2004, 02:21 PM
Charizard does not have any electric attacks.