PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Gary

mjay
03-18-2006, 07:36 PM
What happened to Gary? Isn't he ash rival? Is he even in Hoein? If you got any news or just want to talk about his return to the pokemon serires post here.

alice_the_dratini
03-18-2006, 07:55 PM
In Japan and Europe there has been a series of Pokemon called Pokemon Chronicles, which is where you see what the characters (such as Misty) do while Ash is in Hoenn. One of the episodes is where Gary has a career reviving fossils on an island.

mjay
03-18-2006, 07:58 PM
So he is not a trainer anymore or is he both.

alice_the_dratini
03-18-2006, 08:06 PM
So he is not a trainer anymore or is he both.
I think he's both, I'm not sure.

mjay
03-18-2006, 08:08 PM
Ok, Do he have any new pokemon yet?

Satoshi
03-18-2006, 09:53 PM
In Japan and Europe there has been a series of Pokemon called Pokemon Chronicles, which is where you see what the characters (such as Misty) do while Ash is in Hoenn. One of the episodes is where Gary has a career reviving fossils on an island.False. In Japan, they are called the Hosos. It's called Chronicles the U.S. and U.K (the U.K gets the same dub as the U.S., so I assume if Chronicles came to the U.S. it'll have the same name) . I have nothing on Europe, though.
I think he's both, I'm not sure.
Yet again false. He gave up being a Pokemon Trainer and became a Pokemon researcher like his grandfather.
Not yet confirmed.

alice_the_dratini
03-19-2006, 06:58 AM
He does get a new pokemon, which is an Aerodactyl.

AshMistyMayfan
03-19-2006, 07:00 AM
Check the serebii site for anything on Gary, they're usually accurate on bio information.

http://www.serebii.net/
open the site and look into character bios. I'm sure Gary has to be in there.

pkmn trainer Vincent
03-20-2006, 10:16 PM
What Happened to gary? well heres what happened,

After the Jogto series, Gary returns to pallet to visit Oak, then he decides to become a researcher, or professor, just like his grandfather, Oak. so he travels east of Vermillion, where there is a small Island where ther is a Laboratory and he is recruited.

(The pokemon Chronicles)

Satoshi
03-24-2006, 09:59 PM
He does get a new pokemon, which is an Aerodactyl.
He DIDN'T catch the Articuno. He just befriended it for his studies.

vile plumb
03-29-2006, 11:46 AM
False. In Japan, they are called the Hosos. It's called Chronicles the U.S. and U.K (the U.K gets the same dub as the U.S., so I assume if Chronicles came to the U.S. it'll have the same name) . I have nothing on Europe, though.

Yet again false. He gave up being a Pokemon Trainer and became a Pokemon researcher like his grandfather.

Not yet confirmed.

I haven't seen anything in Europe, either :ermm: I'm in Italy and I have yet to even see the cartoon :neutral: I think we also just got Emerald... it's called Smeraldo or something. HEhe sounds funny...

This is interesting, though, I've never heard of this part of Pokémon :eek: