PDA

View Full Version : I did it! I got Ho Oh!

AshMistyMayfan
04-26-2004, 05:15 AM
With my leveled 86 team of Medicham, Ninetails, Raichu, Gardevoir, Delcatty, Azumarill, and winning 90 continues, burning 25 on Mt. Battle, I conquered Mtblaster Inity! Man oh man, when you battle Inity, you better have a Pokemon with sleep power to put somebody to sleep, his team is that much fast! I had to shuffle the team at least 15 times to get the right matchup and reserve 'secret weapons' on the big Pokemon. And those legends of Kyogre, Latios, Latias, Groudon, better make sure your Pokemon has high HP, my super effect powers had nothing but trouble trying to down those Pokemon with its partners running interference! But the most cherished prize is Ho Oh, finally in my computer and soon to be competing in contests on RS.

UltimateShadow
04-26-2004, 03:22 PM
With my leveled 86 team of Medicham, Ninetails, Raichu, Gardevoir, Delcatty, Azumarill, and winning 90 continues, burning 25 on Mt. Battle, I conquered Mtblaster Inity! Man oh man, when you battle Inity, you better have a Pokemon with sleep power to put somebody to sleep, his team is that much fast! I had to shuffle the team at least 15 times to get the right matchup and reserve 'secret weapons' on the big Pokemon. And those legends of Kyogre, Latios, Latias, Groudon, better make sure your Pokemon has high HP, my super effect powers had nothing but trouble trying to down those Pokemon with its partners running interference! But the most cherished prize is Ho Oh, finally in my computer and soon to be competing in contests on RS.
I want Ho-Oh too!!! :drool:
But Colosseum is not out here...

Samus Aran
04-26-2004, 03:25 PM
i want him too!!

RaichuGuardian
04-26-2004, 07:30 PM
Whoa! That Is So Awesome!

§hadow
05-01-2004, 03:29 AM
I am curantly trying to get ho-oh. I Am on number 74 not that far away.

Suicune
05-01-2004, 06:02 AM
I got my Ho-oh Two weeks ago and I was so excited too! The only problem was one it had a lonely personality, and two Ho-oh is a lot weaker than it used to be. If you get Ho-oh and Lugia on level 40 they have awesome stats equally high in different categories but when you get them at level 70 instead there really strong but not as strong as they were at level 40....

RaichuGuardian
05-01-2004, 12:12 PM
Well, you GOT Ho-Oh, Oh man, that is SO awesome!

Bakura2004
05-01-2004, 12:56 PM
Yeah :biggrin: , you got Ho-Oh. I'm happy for you!

UltimateShadow
05-04-2004, 05:12 PM
I am curantly trying to get ho-oh. I Am on number 74 not that far away.
You mean 47, right?
Well, i'm happy for you, you wil get him fast now!
(You ONLY have 2 play out the Battle Tower, but thats no big deal, right? :cool: )
EDIT:I now also have Colosseum!!!
Yaaaaaaay
I already played it out(beated Evice)in 7 days(a week)
AND captured All Poké's next day! :cool: :cool: :cool:
Now purifying the Poké's , getting Ho-Oh, Training Ho-Oh to Lv.100, and i'm done!(Those are quests i'm going to do)

Snufje
05-19-2004, 04:39 PM
How did you purify all your mons?
At the moment I'm just standing in front of the stone, rubbing all my mons with vivid scents but it gets kind of tedious :(

Agent Orange
05-19-2004, 11:31 PM
At the moment I'm just standing in front of the stone, rubbing all my mons with vivid scents but it gets kind of tedious :(

Don't bring up old threads Snufje. :rolleyes:

Tamer Marco
05-19-2004, 11:34 PM
Don't bring up old threads Snufje. :rolleyes: DP leave them alone. I talked to PE and I told him about the people reviving threads. He said just to leave them alone and if they continuously do it tell him and he'll set them straight. :wink:

Agent Orange
05-19-2004, 11:35 PM
Ok Marco.

I didnt know.

§hadow
05-20-2004, 01:55 AM

This is in the wrong thread go here for help

Pokemon Coloseum Help Thread (http://www.empireirc.net/pokemonelite2000/showthread.php?t=709)

Snufje
05-23-2004, 11:49 AM
Well sorry :) it was still on the main page I guess i didn't look at the date.

Steven
06-01-2004, 11:29 PM
I've beaten the 100 trainer challenge with my pokemon on R/S many times, thats why I have the good berries, even though the first berry I got was the Ganlon, and then I got Jirachi, and was holding a Ganlon... I was pretty mad... stupid Jirachi... I usually get 100 continues, I don't die or anything, and if I did, I'd still have a bunch, I use my Aggron and Flygon with Earthquake and Sandstorm, then I throw in another for fun. I got Ho-oh aswell, except it was by accident kind of. I just always raised my new caught shadows to pure everytime I caught one. Unfortunately I have 3 Time Flutes which sucks, I frogot about them and now I can't use them...

Mechaflame
06-01-2004, 11:32 PM
Congratulations on getting Ho-oh... :wink:
I've had Ho-oh for weeks now! :surp:

Pidgeot79
06-08-2004, 03:21 AM
Do you have to make all your pokemon non-shadow and get to #100 or just get to #100.

VenusaurTrainer
06-08-2004, 05:25 PM
Do you have to make all your pokemon non-shadow and get to #100 or just get to #100.

They have to all non Shadow.

Psyclonus
07-05-2004, 05:53 AM
I got Ho Oh from Colloseum too. I breezed through the Mt. Battle challenge primarily with Groudon and Rayquaza. They're the perfect team up when it comes to Groudon's earthquake and Rayquaza's outrage.

Funny thing about Ho Oh it is that it says that its OT is named Mattle. Do your Ho Ohs have the same OT? Its stats don't look that impressive, especially since I can create a more powerful version with the Action Replay.