PDA

View Full Version : Unown#27: Unown ?, Glitch or not.

SunshineWingull
04-01-2006, 10:46 PM
So, I was (It is still on but not in this room) playing XD's VS mode, went on Easy to play as Togepi (Whom I just Purified on Story), but the stupid thing never was a girl (Charmander was, occasionly). I did the Pikachu/Meowth one and said "No" until both were girls. I looked at the Unown (A.K.A. my opponent)'s sprite. It had half an eye. Weird. :confused: I said "Yes" and the fight started. I started checking out the odd thing. After staring at the oddite Unown, I checked the G.S. Guide, looking at the 26 Unown. No matched All had 1 eye, not a single half. Fury Swipes missed. Thank God. Suddenly I saw the back. Then, I looked to find it was impesonating a ? mark. (?!?) I renembered that Bull's-Eye circle ? thing and ?? looked the same, in a way. Is it (Drumroll) A GLITCH?!? :silenced::eek::silenced: (Not an April Fool)

4-1-06, 3:48 PM

secret_jirachi
04-02-2006, 06:08 AM
So, I was (It is still on but not in this room) playing XD's VS mode, went on Easy to play as Togepi (Whom I just Purified on Story), but the stupid thing never was a girl (Charmander was, occasionly). I did the Pikachu/Meowth one and said "No" until both were girls. I looked at the Unown (A.K.A. my opponent)'s sprite. It had half an eye. Weird. :confused: I said "Yes" and the fight started. I started checking out the odd thing. After staring at the oddite Unown, I checked the G.S. Guide, looking at the 26 Unown. No matched All had 1 eye, not a single half. Fury Swipes missed. Thank God. Suddenly I saw the back. Then, I looked to find it was impesonating a ? mark. (?!?) I renembered that Bull's-Eye circle ? thing and ?? looked the same, in a way. Is it (Drumroll) A GLITCH?!? :silenced::eek::silenced: (Not an April Fool)

supposivly there is a 27th and 28th unown. one a ? the other !. My bro the pokemon genius saw them both in his game

Rizaado
04-02-2006, 07:26 AM

It's not a glitch it's a new uknown added in RF/LG

SunshineWingull
04-02-2006, 10:53 PM
It's not a glitch it's a new uknown added in RF/LG

Any other new ones :neutral:?

Sleepy Sheep
04-02-2006, 11:38 PM
I don't think so. I did here a rumor about a comma, but thats ridiculous.

Thrall
04-03-2006, 12:12 AM
Yeah ive heard of the comma one but it doesn't make any sense.
I have never seen the unown ? or !in the wild but my friend has unknow! .

Celebimaster506
04-03-2006, 04:05 PM
Is there a cave in the Tanoby Ruins, that has ?, and ! Unknowns?

Ridley
04-12-2006, 08:22 PM
um
unown ! appears in viapois chamber the one with z but hes extremely rare
? appears in monean chamber with A hes also extremely rare
I have ?
and unown , currently does not exist
okay
http://www.psypokes.com/dex/unown/qu.png
http://www.psypokes.com/dex/unown/ex.png
http://www.psypokes.com/dex/unown/exs.png
http://www.psypokes.com/dex/unown/qus.png
their pics

absol2005
04-12-2006, 08:44 PM
And I thought those Unowns were only obtainable when caught all the others!

Ridley
04-12-2006, 09:21 PM
my brother has every single one
unown ? and ! are probably good to get nice stuff in trades :happy:

SunshineWingull
04-13-2006, 10:52 PM
:happy: it on Colloseum? is it ? Is it:neutral: ?

massi4h
04-13-2006, 11:18 PM
You can catch them both in FR/LG. The ! unown is in the cave that only contains the Z unowns and the ? one is in the the cave that contains only the A one. I've trained them both to Lv. 100 and theyre crappy anyway. My friend actually told me that he saw an ! unown in his silver version and that was for the empty space on the list when you catch all 26. Because it says something like empty. But he didn't catch it.

SunshineWingull
04-13-2006, 11:34 PM
I don't think so. I did here a rumor about a comma, but thats ridiculous.

Whoever said that deserves to get bit by a musquito. `(>,<)' :rolleyes:

SunshineWingull :wink:

Charmander13
06-20-2006, 04:35 PM
I don't really care what symbol they are I just catch 'em

Ridley
06-20-2006, 04:40 PM
Another revived thread!!11one!!exclamation point!!11!1onehundredeleven1!!shift+1

uberpokemonx
06-20-2006, 04:42 PM
Please stop doing this. This is twice today! I posted on this thread like three months ago!
Check ther dtae of the last post before posting. Mods....?

Ridley
06-20-2006, 04:44 PM
I took another one of my old posts and made it my sig, live with it.

Omg quotes for my sig

EsPeOn RiNaGe (7:57:26 PM): I promise I'll ref next time you ask
RidleyFTW (7:58:08 PM): Can you ref
EsPeOn RiNaGe (7:59:26 PM): Not at 1 AM hell no
RidleyFTW (8:00:10 PM): noo, you lied ;______;

Mr. Rptr, we can't execute you sooner, cause we need to mentally break you by shoving rat brew down your throat for the next couple of hours. Since death's just the next great adventure, we want you to regret this one.

The world is coming to an end D:

Sorry, but the number one rule in the pokemart is not to approve an order if the person buying is named Ridley, theres four items, and they all start with S.

kingrapter101 (1:14:39 AM): Jack says I remind him of you
kingrapter101 (1:15:03 AM): Because I post so much

Mario might eat me if I don't join

----

i'll be your friend:happy:

... Not all requests Mr. 17 year old Drugadict, Un-Godly heathenistic drinker of the Devils sweet, TAINTED BREW!!!!!!

----

NotShadowLink: I am honored :\
NotShadowLink: :)*