PDA

View Full Version : New games after FR/LG incoming?

Japoro
04-28-2004, 06:05 PM
Has any1 here heard about some games AFTER FR/LG?
I've heard about a fourth generation pokemon with a new world with new pokemons

I'm searching right now for the link to the page so I'm just wondering if any1 else have heard somethin, mabye something more official... :happy:

even if it isnt, I hope that it will be true someday..

Scizor
04-28-2004, 06:06 PM
oh no :doh:

not more pokemon !

RaichuGuardian
04-28-2004, 09:05 PM
Well, I don't know. Maybe....I mean, a different adventure would be SO awesome. But more Pokemon? :eek:

Japoro
04-28-2004, 10:20 PM
you have a point there Raichuguardian... more than 350 is almost too many,,, but we'll see,,, I surely wont be dissapointed for a 4.th generation pokemons :happy:

Steven
04-28-2004, 10:48 PM
50 years from now...

Hey grandson, what'cha got there? A Game Boy Deluxe, huh? What game... Hey, it's Pokemon Metalic Pearl! How many are there these days huh grandson? ... ... HOLY MOTHER OF PEARL!!! in my day we had 150 and now there is 1,634??? My arm hurts... "GRANDPA's HAVING A HEART ATTACK MA!!!"

Meh.. a little dramatic, but I wonder... how many pokemon they'll make. I actually thought pkmn was going out of buisness and was almost not even going to make gold and silver and now they've gone really far. Good for them.. Maybe they'll remake GSC?

RaichuGuardian
04-28-2004, 11:16 PM
A remake of GSC would be so awesome. Pokemon Shiny Gold and.....Silvery Sliver?..lol

Shroomish
04-28-2004, 11:29 PM
Heh, looks like I'm one of the few that actually WANTS more Pokemon. :razz:
Although, they could stand to lay off the Waters a bit...

RaichuGuardian
04-28-2004, 11:42 PM
More ghosts and fires (maybe electrics) if you ask me.

DarkMasterX
04-28-2004, 11:56 PM
There needs to be more Ghosts, Darks, Fighting and Fire. Since R/S's shortage of Fire types, the next one (if there even is one) better make up for it.

Matthew
04-29-2004, 12:21 AM
I'm up there with Shroom... I am looking forward to more Pokemon ^^;

RaichuGuardian
04-29-2004, 02:58 AM
Still, I want to REMEMBER all of them...

Black~Ninetales
04-29-2004, 09:12 AM
Man, that would be so cool ^^ *Can imagine myself in the future, playing a Pokémon game from the 7:th generation* Geesh, I'll never be able to remember them all if it gets to be that many ones! :oops: But on the other hand; as long as they make new games and new generations, Pokémon will still be alive on the market :)

Scizor
04-29-2004, 09:44 AM
1995 - 2004

In that time 386 pokemons.....omg, if they don't quit thinking :wink:

RaichuGuardian
04-29-2004, 11:36 AM
MAybe new ones won't be that bad. I don't know....

Black~Ninetales
04-29-2004, 11:46 AM
But if they are making new pokes at least I hope they will use more imagination for the 4th generation than they did in the 3rd one. Please, how many love the regitrio? :susp:

art
04-29-2004, 11:52 AM
I'd like to see more pokémon, so I agree with shroomish and matthew. maybe I can't name all pokémon, but I know all of their names! maybe the next generation of children will be into pokémon and it'll be revived.. oooh i can see myself now: 80 years old and still hooked on pokémon!

§hadow
04-29-2004, 01:19 PM
ummm thers not Enough pokemon lol :lol:

I would really want more pokemon and i hope they make more dark typs
and i really hope they do not make another Psychic legendary

Techno Treecko
04-29-2004, 02:06 PM
50 years from now...

Hey grandson, what'cha got there? A Game Boy Deluxe, huh? What game... Hey, it's Pokemon Metalic Pearl! How many are there these days huh grandson? ... ... HOLY MOTHER OF PEARL!!! in my day we had 150 and now there is 1,634??? My arm hurts... "GRANDPA's HAVING A HEART ATTACK MA!!!"

Meh.. a little dramatic, but I wonder... how many pokemon they'll make. I actually thought pkmn was going out of buisness and was almost not even going to make gold and silver and now they've gone really far. Good for them.. Maybe they'll remake GSC?

I can see it now.....

"So, what Pokemon is that?"
"Oh, this is my Pikasteelihoothootsaurous!"

Honestly, they're running out of good names and ideas for Pokemon, I don't know how much further they can go. :rolleyes:

Black~Ninetales
04-29-2004, 02:18 PM
I think they can go pretty much further, but you don't want them to make new pokes when you get up in ages like 70-80 :lol: A few more generations and then Pokémon will be laid to rest..

Japoro
04-29-2004, 03:10 PM
I would like to see some new pokemons, or evolve old pokemons to new... well as long as pokémon sells good they might continue release newer stuffs... well newer pokemon till 2050... nahh, i really dont think soo... bu the thing is, when will there be an end if they keep sell good?.. Only if the would have a long break between game releases, then I could take 1 or 2 newer generations...

Think if it keeps on going so the games will be in nice 3D there you walk around in 3.rd person view in a nature like "Pokémon Snap"(but better graphic and without a wagon to sit in :wink: )
Pretty hard to plan... but HEY, that's mabye the furure in games :smile: ...
And if they might get a contract with PC, there might be a online game :wink: ... *lol*

Atleast I can wish :happy:
TwistedTreecko! Yes, I also think they are running out of ideas :happy: , but you never know japanise, they have really good imaginations :wink:
Steven! Yes, It would be nice if they recreated the games like FR/LG with G/S/C...
and also I wish good luck to Black~Ninetales with her hunt for Shiny Vulpix :wink:

Tidus24
04-29-2004, 03:22 PM
I think the phenomenom of Pokemon will stop, when nobody buys the game.
I hope the 4th generation is cooler, like the GSC generation was in relation with the RBY generation, new types, new attacks, new dual types, I liked to see dual type attacks, not only dual type Pokemon.
I created a topic about this, what you would like to see in the new game :cool: .

Pheonyx-X
05-01-2004, 02:41 AM
A fourth generation Pokemon Game? Whoah! Too much!! Are they gonna rename it to Pokemon Water Blue for LG? Anyways, if they did a G/S/C remake, it would be cool.

Japoro
05-01-2004, 12:28 PM
im still searching for that link,, but I cant find it >_<.
yes, I would also like a newer version of g/s/c on GBA, but I can take a new generation pokemon with a new world.. even after fr/lg and newer verssions of g/s/c (even if this just is a thing we talk about)

RaichuGuardian
05-01-2004, 03:27 PM
liked to see dual type attacks, not only dual type Pokemon

Whoa! I never thought of that! Awesome!

Agent Orange
05-01-2004, 03:34 PM
I wanna see a Fire/Ice attack called Freezerburn. :lol:

boltAge
05-01-2004, 03:53 PM
I can see it now.....

"So, what Pokemon is that?"
"Oh, this is my Pikasteelihoothootsaurous!"

Honestly, they're running out of good names and ideas for Pokemon, I don't know how much further they can go. :rolleyes:
Same here.

"What's that Pokemon, sonny?"
"That's Porygon 27, the most powerful Pokemon! It learns Burn, Electric Shock and Ice Gun!"

They're even running out of names for attacks. :rolleyes:

RaichuGuardian
05-01-2004, 05:27 PM
Rifle Blast! lol

§hadow
05-01-2004, 05:52 PM
ahhh I can see it mew24 vs picktris mew24 used mind conrol but it faild picktris used huge thunderbolt uh oh picktris killed mew 24 oh noooooo

lol

Eric and Totodile
05-01-2004, 08:34 PM
No more pokemon! I'm good with what I have (and soon to have Fire Red or Leaf Green).

DarkMasterX
05-01-2004, 08:43 PM
I would like to see at least one more generation so they could add more Dark and Ghost types. You'd think out of 351 Pokemon, at least 20 of them would be dark.

Tamer Marco
05-01-2004, 08:44 PM
Honestly, after 100 more pokemon they should stop unless they have more evolutions. Like Raik/TT said they are running out of attack and pokemon names.

Me: What cha playing grandson? Grandson: It's pokemon Jewel! I have an Airplane, a Mr.alien, Detox, and Pac Man! Me: Oh, god...

Steven
05-01-2004, 11:51 PM
liked to see dual type attacks, not only dual type Pokemon
Yeah, I thought of that too. I also thought of stuff like multiple items, more than three evolutions, a baby stage for every pokemon, pokemon that rejoin, kind of like eevee turns into vaporeon or umbreon and then they both can turn into Vampreon a water/dark type. Just a thought. Also, different egg covers for different pokemon, more than one sprite for pokemon, kind of like spinda, except different poses aswell to make it more realistic. More Trainer images, like smart boy/smart girl or tough boy/tough girl to choose from, cause four player battles with four different images is cool. choose color of hair and eyes for yourself, random for pokemon and skin color. Also more items to use and place in your room, no more blocked movement, and able to see large pokemon in the grass like legendaries and they move and you can approach them. More realistic, like random water movement and grass movement. Weather is on the tv and tells you a day ahead what the weather is tomorrow, so you can prepare... Good ideas, right?

Raine
05-02-2004, 12:26 AM
Honestly, after 100 more pokemon they should stop unless they have more evolutions. Like Raik/TT said they are running out of attack and pokemon names.

Me: What cha playing grandson? Grandson: It's pokemon Jewel! I have an Airplane, a Mr.alien, Detox, and Pac Man! Me: Oh, god...
lol

That sounds like they're going back to something in the 80's.

They might or might not. I just hope they don't stop pokemon all together.

crazy blue eyes
05-02-2004, 01:37 PM
A remake of GSC would be so awesome. Pokemon Shiny Gold and.....Silvery Sliver?..lol
i REALLY hate remake.but nitendo can't think anymore they can make,so i dunno after FR/LG,wt will they do??
and i like the screenshot of GSC,i hate RS's !(i dunno y)
and wt do u think abt the music??

pokemon fan
05-04-2004, 02:25 AM
I dont think they will remake G/C/S because we already have the pokemon in FR/LG.

Thanatos
05-04-2004, 07:56 AM
I personally think that the idea is exhausted.

Ierdar
05-04-2004, 01:12 PM
I just got to the point of memorizing all of the names XD I still dont know what types some of them are. But, more pokemon would be sweet, just not yet. O_o

RaichuGuardian
05-04-2004, 07:43 PM
I say that they should slow the Pokemon thing down a bit. Let us settle with what we have.

pokemon fan
05-04-2004, 09:34 PM
They will not slow down the making of pokemon games nintendo will make the games faster because they want to make money. :rolleyes:

DragonTamer
05-04-2004, 11:07 PM
By the time pokemon is over I'd like there to be at least 1,000 of them. 386 just isn't enough for me. 386 is kind of a weird number in the first place. It should end at a solid number (150, 200, 250, etc.). Watch the final number be like 1721 or something weird. Learning all the names for them really isn't too hard. Takes like a week tops for me at least. More time should be spent on their design, name, and attacks though. And they need more ghosts, darks, etc. And they need to be good. I hate how a lot of the them have horrible stats.

I think all of the future games should be able to connect to the internet, actually show the pokemon wandering around in the fields (use miniature sprites at least) so you could avoid the one's you're not interested in, and there should also be an option to design eye, hair, and skin color as well as your height, hair style, clothing, etc. Like have ten different options for each. It'd make the games more original.

§hadow
05-04-2004, 11:18 PM
I say that they should slow the Pokemon thing down a bit. Let us settle with what we have.

No way I dont think so but i dont want too many pokemon I think they should make only up until 500 pokemon I think thats all we need no more no less

And Im sick off all the psychic legendairys We need some dark typ legendarys

Ironshell Blastoise
05-05-2004, 12:20 AM
Heh, looks like I'm one of the few that actually WANTS more Pokemon. :razz:
Although, they could stand to lay off the Waters a bit...

I suppose so... I still want my Basic and evo Water/Steel elephants >=[

And methinks another bear would be kick ass...prolly Grass Basic/1/2 evo. Make it like a tree, or something... thats another thing that dissapoints me. Its always the leaves or flowers. They need like "Twig Snap" or "Lumber Crash" or some other grass move...that deals with trees >.>

RaichuGuardian
05-05-2004, 12:28 AM
I would like to see some OTHER Pokemon come up in caves and in the water. It's how you come to hate Tentacool and Zubat. They need to mix it up a bit. They should also make more evos capturable.

Tamer Marco
05-05-2004, 12:39 AM
I think this kind of game would be good:

You must try to capture all the pokemon with they're types. If you don't understand here is where i'm comming from.

You must capture mew to save the psychic pokemon from evil, you must capture Groundon/kyogre to save the water/fire pokemon from evil and so on and so on.

What do you guys think about that? :oops:

Crummie
05-05-2004, 04:15 AM
*bang head on desk* No! No! No! No! No! No! *continues to bang head*

No more Pokémon!!! Please! Have mercy on my soul, I still haven't caught the first 386! Why, why, why! Oh no please don't hurt me Mewseven (Pokémon #601)!

I swear, if they come out with more Pokémon games, I'm literally going to boycott them.

Nefarious
05-05-2004, 06:05 PM
By the time pokemon is over I'd like there to be at least 1,000 of them. 386 just isn't enough for me. 386 is kind of a weird number in the first place. It should end at a solid number (150, 200, 250, etc.). Watch the final number be like 1721 or something weird. Learning all the names for them really isn't too hard. Takes like a week tops for me at least. More time should be spent on their design, name, and attacks though. And they need more ghosts, darks, etc. And they need to be good. I hate how a lot of the them have horrible stats.

I think all of the future games should be able to connect to the internet, actually show the pokemon wandering around in the fields (use miniature sprites at least) so you could avoid the one's you're not interested in, and there should also be an option to design eye, hair, and skin color as well as your height, hair style, clothing, etc. Like have ten different options for each. It'd make the games more original.
I completely agree with you. But nintendo should find a way to put more memory in the cartridges. I really would like more pokemon and more special effects. Like night and day effect. I was dissappointed to see that it wasn't included in ruby and sapphire. They should put a lot more features in it so it would be way more exciting. And they should put more cities and stuff. Taking all of the towns, cities and islands and putiing them together would be a really coo thing. Then the game would be never ending.

Japoro
05-05-2004, 07:02 PM
I completely agree with you. But nintendo should find a way to put more memory in the cartridges. I really would like more pokemon and more special effects. Like night and day effect. I was dissappointed to see that it wasn't included in ruby and sapphire. They should put a lot more features in it so it would be way more exciting. And they should put more cities and stuff. Taking all of the towns, cities and islands and putiing them together would be a really coo thing. Then the game would be never ending.

I also agree with you DragonTamer, exept, mabye not 1000 pokes :neutral:. Im satisfied with mabye 2 more generations... well mabye after a some years and if pokemon still earns lots of cash they might do it. But to keep pokefans to remain pokefans they have to add something else, just like you said about "making your own character"..
But I wonder how many towns and islands they but into 1 game.
Firstly I think they'll recreat g/s/c like r/b/y became FR/LG (I wonder if they'll do a EY(Eletrical Yellow)too)

And if they could get into computer yes, and make a cool online pokemon game,,, like the RPG classic "Diablo"

Khashoggi
05-05-2004, 10:44 PM
Oh yeah, they'd need truckloads of memory for all that.

Maybe I'm the only one, but I really miss getting random calls from trainers in your phone memory about all those hard-to-get Caterpie in their area, or how adorable their Ponyta is. :oops: Trainer's eyes are all very well, but they're just not as fun, and having to check them often is just an irritation for me. In any new games, I think they MUST include all the features they've had in previous games, and day/night goes without saying. Also, REAL weather; in R/S, the sandstorm and rain are both in set areas, and I really think that there should be randomised weather cycles, with different mons appearing for each. I really think that this wil be necessary if they include all the Pokémon so far in any game; there simply won't be enough areas for them all. It'd be better to have mons appearing on a basis of location, weather and time, eg. to meet a Dunsparce the requirements might be Route 20/cloudy/morning.

OK, so maybe I got a bit carried away there, but... I love Pokémon, and I don't want to see it getting old. I think 1000 would be an ideal number of mons, though by the time they were all out I think I might have rather a lot of trouble remembering all their names. =d

Nefarious
05-06-2004, 02:57 AM
That is exactly what I was saying. Only I didn't explain it as well as you did. But I absolutely agree with you.

Ierdar
05-06-2004, 01:32 PM
DragonTamer, its the types I sometimes have trouble with XD

Crummie....XD I'm already boycotting Nintendo because they suck, and ruined the pokemon TCG. =P

PokemonFan, not all of them. O_o

Marco.....right....

and Cat, XD those would be sweet. XD But yeah, it'd take a lot of memory. O_o They'd find a way with their evil alien scientists they captured. o_o

Cody
05-06-2004, 02:27 PM
New pokemon games? Well, I would just love it if they would create a computer software that could let you easily program your own pokemon game! Then everyone could have their own personal game! :mrgreen:

Khashoggi
05-06-2004, 08:09 PM
Yeah, Lerdar, you'd probably end up with a cartridge like a rock after all that crap I just suggested. :tongue3:

Glad someone agrees, ST, heh.

Hmm, Cody, I don't think there would be much point in playing a game after programming it yourself. :ermm: You'd already know everything in it, and would complete it in an abysmally small fraction of the time it took you to make it.

Nefarious
05-06-2004, 10:28 PM
Maybe they will make a gameboy that takes cd's and the cd's will hold more memory than a cartridge. So the we could have all the features.

pikachuchu
05-07-2004, 07:28 AM
Also, REAL weather; in R/S, the sandstorm and rain are both in set areas, and I really think that there should be randomised weather cycles, with different mons appearing for each. I really think that this wil be necessary if they include all the Pokémon so far in any game; there simply won't be enough areas for them all. It'd be better to have mons appearing on a basis of location, weather and time, eg. to meet a Dunsparce the requirements might be Route 20/cloudy/morning.

Yeah, real weather would be good..... :happy:

Latias10
05-07-2004, 10:40 AM
New pokemon games? Well, I would just love it if they would create a computer software that could let you easily program your own pokemon game! Then everyone could have their own personal game! :mrgreen:

It would be even cooler if you could play other poeple games. The finish ones. You click on search for games and you would get someone eleses game to play.

Japoro
05-07-2004, 11:09 AM
It would be even cooler if you could play other poeple games. The finish ones. You click on search for games and you would get someone eleses game to play.

that could be nice, but has any1 time or willing to make a good and big game?
it might be so that there would be many smaller pokemon games
But sure I would give it a try...
and by the way Sapphiretiger, what has happened to your banner?

Ierdar
05-07-2004, 12:46 PM
Maybe they will make a gameboy that takes cd's and the cd's will hold more memory than a cartridge. So the we could have all the features.

That'd be really pointless....at least in my opinion. O.o But, if they wanted to make a pokemon game with all the features cat said, it'd probably have to be a computer game, online maybe. O.o (which wuold be so awsome XD)

Black~Ninetales
05-07-2004, 03:14 PM
Yeah, those ideas are awsome! Imagine yourself a Pokémon PC game in Diablo 2 style! That would be the absolute top of all Pokémon games.

Still the GBA is actually a very nice console ^^ And that random weather thing idea was great! Then you could fit in much more Pokémon! :biggrin:

boltAge
05-07-2004, 03:20 PM
Even if there was a Pokemon MMORPG(Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game), they'd probably charge a lot for it, like FF XI(Or was it IX, can't remember). Probably US 40 bucks or something a month. Meh...I wonder how would kids afford it, it's no wonder they haven't made a PC Game yet.

Black~Ninetales
05-07-2004, 03:51 PM
Yeah, you're right BoltAge..Man, I would never be able to buy a game like that! :wink:

Japoro
05-07-2004, 07:41 PM
Well, you dont pay for playing Diablo II online every month :rolleyes:
If the guys thats might release a online pokemon game would be kind,they might only be content with the price for the game only :ponder:
Well 40$/month is abit too much for FFXI,, its around 12-17$ what I can remember... but yet, that is still damn much per month!

And it would be nice if they would make it up like this.
They want pokemon fans all over the planet to create their own seriously maded pokemon and send em in...
Then mabye there also wouldnt be any pokes like luvdisc (disslike that lil...)

Missingno mystery
05-09-2004, 05:49 PM
Go to last post here for some assume news!: http://pokemonelite2000.ma.cx/showthread.php?t=953

I think that having new pokes are cool but there putting out to many at a time! If they wont to make a new game every year (like there doing now :rolleyes: ) Make only 20-50 new Pokemon (instead of 100-150). But, what would that say about the TV show? I think if the next 5 or a little more sets could be 20-50 pokes until they've even'd out the 386 number and the could have a set of Islands (like the orange ones) and each have there own unique Pokemon (like Australia :silly: ). So it'd be like... EX:
Island1-25 new Pokemon-3 old ones
Island2-34 new Pokemon-6 old ones and so on.

Nefarious
05-11-2004, 05:13 PM
I agree wit missingo mystery. Putting out too many pokes can end the pokemon series faster. The pokemon world will be overloaded. And anyway, I like a game with all of the pokemon so I can catch em all without buying a whole new game just to get a few hundred more pokes. But with all the pokemon there are now, They may never make a game with all the pokemon.

Japoro
05-11-2004, 06:28 PM
yes, I also agree with you, but I dont think they'll do so in the next generations (if there'll be any). mabye after 5th or 6th generation that would be the answer for pokemon games... but thats if they make any more games....
Atleast I can hope.

Nefarious
05-12-2004, 02:02 PM
I just hope that they come up with a way to hold more memory so that they can include all the features previously made. Like night and day, pokegear with the time and radio and cell phone, and many other features. I was kinda disappointed in ruby and sapphire becasue weather effects only happened in two areas, (besides when you disturb Kyogre in sapphire version).

Japoro
05-12-2004, 03:28 PM
I just hope that they come up with a way to hold more memory so that they can include all the features previously made. Like night and day, pokegear with the time and radio and cell phone, and many other features. I was kinda disappointed in ruby and sapphire becasue weather effects only happened in two areas, (besides when you disturb Kyogre in sapphire version).

thats true. A memory so you can have more than 1 saved game and also like you said, wheather and day/night periods.
I miss the cell phone, that was a nice idea, but sometimes anoying because some trainers just gave me a signal to chat about "how close I was to capture that and that".. etc

any other thing that would nice to add?

Nefarious
05-12-2004, 03:55 PM
Actually there would be a feature that I would like to see be added. Random weather effects would be awesome. And seasons too. Like in winter it would snow and the ground would be white, and in the summer it would rain. If that would happen, they would probably make a city that has had a drought for months, and you would have to find a way to make it rain. Using a Kyogre, a castform, or a dragonair would be the only way I see that could make it rain. Or they could make rain dance an HM and then you could make it rain anytime you wanted outside of battle. That would be the best. Not only would Raindance be an HM but so would hail and sunny day.

Japoro
05-12-2004, 04:09 PM
Actually there would be a feature that I would like to see be added. Random weather effects would be awesome. And seasons too. Like in winter it would snow and the ground would be white, and in the summer it would rain. If that would happen, they would probably make a city that has had a drought for months, and you would have to find a way to make it rain. Using a Kyogre, a castform, or a dragonair would be the only way I see that could make it rain. Or they could make rain dance an HM and then you could make it rain anytime you wanted outside of battle. That would be the best. Not only would Raindance be an HM but so would hail and sunny day.

In ruby/sapp we stoped Kyogre/groudon from making the weather going crazy.. and I doupt that they'll make a new game their the weather is a big part of the storyline. but I agree that different seasons would be nice,, but then how offen would each season switch? like in real life each third month or mabye each week or mabye every day??

Mabye one place on the cold mountains with snow and another place with hot beaches (like Slateport)

but they could add some more contests like in s/g/c there there is a catch greatest pokemon contest,,,

Nefarious
05-12-2004, 04:28 PM
Yeah I guess you are right. But I would like to see rain dance, sunny day, and hail become an HM.

Japoro
05-12-2004, 05:20 PM
Yeah I guess you are right. But I would like to see rain dance, sunny day, and hail become an HM.

well, yeah mabye... but atleast ONE,, 3 new almost simular HM arent so very well planned I think...
I would like to see Sunny Day if I had to choose...
That mabye could be something...

Nefarious
05-12-2004, 05:28 PM
If I could only choose one, It would be rain dance. It would be very helpful when planting berries instead of taking an hour to water three plants over and over again. It might even draw water pokemon to you . But if you had sunny day it would sraw fire pokemon to you. I just have so many ideas for new things.

Japoro
05-12-2004, 06:38 PM
If I could only choose one, It would be rain dance. It would be very helpful when planting berries instead of taking an hour to water three plants over and over again. It might even draw water pokemon to you . But if you had sunny day it would sraw fire pokemon to you. I just have so many ideas for new things.

well, perhaps.. You have a point there, but must it be a HM for just water some berries..
TM "dig" could be a HM

Nefarious
05-12-2004, 06:48 PM
Yes but watering berries wouldn't be the only thing that rain dance would be used for. But I can't think of anything else right now. Dig would be a great HM. In firered and leafgreen, there is a snorlax in the way. You could just dig under him. Of course nintendo would never do that.

Japoro
05-12-2004, 07:24 PM
accually I'm standing on what you believe is nintendos side.
I really dont think you'll have to dig under Snorlax to cross him :wink: perhaps for diging for any futuring legendary pokemon, hidden in a cave,, or just dig your way past an dead end in some mountains......

Nefarious
05-12-2004, 07:27 PM
Actually the snorlax thing was just a joke. Dig could be pretty useful for an HM tho. I'd rather tach my pokemon dig than rock smash. Instead of breaking the rocks, dig under them. But maybe there will be a huge boulder that strngth or rock smash can't penetrate. then you will have to dig.

Japoro
05-12-2004, 07:31 PM
Actually the snorlax thing was just a joke. Dig could be pretty useful for an HM tho. I'd rather tach my pokemon dig than rock smash. Instead of breaking the rocks, dig under them. But maybe there will be a huge boulder that strngth or rock smash can't penetrate. then you will have to dig.

Whaaat, was that a joke??? :eek: *kidding*

and yes!
Dig > Rock Smash

Chiki
05-12-2004, 11:00 PM
Dig would be a good replacement.....and IMO, they should make more dragons...there is few dragons of the 386 existing pokemon.

Japoro
05-13-2004, 03:25 PM
Dig would be a good replacement.....and IMO, they should make more dragons...there is few dragons of the 386 existing pokemon.

yes thats true,,,, more dragons.. but dragons mostly looks the same (kinda), how would a new dragon look like?

Nefarious
05-13-2004, 03:30 PM
Flygon doesn't look that much like a dragon. But I guess more dragon types would be cool. But I like well balanced teams of all types. The only dragon type I have in my team is Vibrava (wich will soon be a Flygon).

Ironshell Blastoise
05-15-2004, 05:06 AM
Ok, really now, I dont think that certain types should have to LOOK to necesarilly BE a type. Look at Sudowoodo. He looks like a tree, gonna say he should be grass? I think its good that they are making less-dragonesque Dragons, but I still think Charizard and Gyarados deserve the types.

I wanna see a Grass/Dragon evo line, liek wut. That SO should have been Treecko/Groyvle/Sceptile. Nintendo, you suck =[

Jessu
05-15-2004, 11:48 PM

That's true. Very true. There is only like... (will put number here later)

Ok, really now, I dont think that certain types should have to LOOK to necesarilly BE a type. Look at Sudowoodo. He looks like a tree, gonna say he should be grass? I think its good that they are making less-dragonesque Dragons, but I still think Charizard and Gyarados deserve the types. Yes, I was thinking the same thing. I mean, look at Gyarados! He's part flying! Does it look like he has wings? NO! Does he learn flying type moves? NO! (I think) Does he learn dragon type moves and looks like one and should deserve the dragon type? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna see a Grass/Dragon evo line, liek wut. I made up a dragon/grass evo line, but I doubt it'll become famous. :cry: That SO should have been Treecko/Groyvle/Sceptile. Nintendo, you suck =[ But if they were here at PE2K than they would make millions, and make up better names than what they have now.

Shroomish
05-16-2004, 07:19 AM
but I still think Charizard and Gyarados deserve the types.
Yep. Gyarados: Water/Dragon = Only Dragon Weakness (Like Kingdra). That would totally help this guy out. His 4x weakness to Electric is his main problem, really.
Charizard: Fire/Dragon = R0x0rs. It's only weaknesses would be Ground and Rock. (Unless it's ability was Levitate, then just Rock. :biggrin:) But seriously, that would help Char out big time, also.

I just don't see how Nintindo could've overlooked that but oh well, this IS the same Nintindo that gave Altraia a Dragon subtype and Gengar a useless Poison subtype. -_-

I wanna see a Grass/Dragon evo line, liek wut. That SO should have been Treecko/Groyvle/Sceptile. Nintendo, you suck =[
Yeah but I'm sick of all of most Dragons having a 4x Weakness to Ice and that would just add one more to the list.

Personaly, I wanna see a Ghost/Steel, but one that has an evolution line. I hate how when Nintindo comes up with an awesome type combo and then makes the mon that has it suck. *Looks at Sableye* -_-
I dunno why but I think if Nintindo made a Ghost/Steel, it'd be a basic, non-evolving, Empty siut of rusty armor looking type mon. O.o

Ironshell Blastoise
05-16-2004, 04:48 PM
Altaria is a good dragon. Like I said earlier, not all monsters should have to look to have a type. Gyarados is based on the Chinese dragon, which flies without wings. I don't think Nintendo overlooked these dragons without the dragon type, but it'd be kind of odd to suddenly have 2 Pogeymanz with new types. And its not like ALL Pokemon are meant to have the best types/stats or anything, so if they wanted Gengar to be part Poison, I don't necessarily think its PERFECT, but they can't make Pogeymanz with the state of mind like "lets make it as good as we can so everyone will use it."

AltariaTamer
05-18-2004, 12:30 AM
Altaria is a good dragon. Like I said earlier, not all monsters should have to look to have a type. Gyarados is based on the Chinese dragon, which flies without wings. I don't think Nintendo overlooked these dragons without the dragon type, but it'd be kind of odd to suddenly have 2 Pogeymanz with new types. And its not like ALL Pokemon are meant to have the best types/stats or anything, so if they wanted Gengar to be part Poison, I don't necessarily think its PERFECT, but they can't make Pogeymanz with the state of mind like "lets make it as good as we can so everyone will use it."

very true khold. if they do create more games, they BETTER end soon. there are getting TOO MANY. otherwise just connect all of the regions... :goofy:

Japoro
05-18-2004, 05:10 PM
naa... let them roll out more games :happy: .. but sure let there be a certain time between the games...

For a new world:
* 20-50 new Pokemons.. not more (more dragons)
* TM Dig as a HM
* get a Cell Phone back (used in G/S/C)
* Hear the Pokemons name in their cry
* If they HAVE to take away old pokemon to replace with new then they should take away Grimer/muk and Koffing/weezing instead of Eevee ´n Evolutions

etc...

drgn
05-19-2004, 07:41 PM
I hope Gonbe isn't the first of 130 other new pals... No more!!!! Or at leaste not more than 20 more.

I think they should make the games come out more often, but like 5 adventures in each generation, and some would have like 3 bonus pkmn as a preview to the next gen.

but what they have eanough of is regions!!!!!!!!1 :dazed:

Japoro
05-19-2004, 09:05 PM
I hope Gonbe isn't the first of 130 other new pals... No more!!!! Or at leaste not more than 20 more.

I think they should make the games come out more often, but like 5 adventures in each generation, and some would have like 3 bonus pkmn as a preview to the next gen.

but what they have eanough of is regions!!!!!!!!1 :dazed:

release games more often and with no more regions?
Well it might be really lame to just go through same region everytime...
I stick to more regions, atleast some...

Agent Orange
05-19-2004, 09:26 PM
Meh, Im starting to lose intrest in the games. I say there is plenty of games, but where theres fans there's money, and where theres money, theres Nintendo. :ermm:

Japoro
05-19-2004, 10:07 PM
Meh, Im starting to lose intrest in the games. I say there is plenty of games, but where theres fans there's money, and where theres money, theres Nintendo. :ermm:

you might be right, but dont you think you'll get they feeling of something new and different when you know everything,, or is pokemon over for you?

Agent Orange
05-19-2004, 10:22 PM
I just think they are gonna need a reeeally innovating game to win me back. I mostly like Pokemon for the RPs. Not much for anything else.

Zenaku
05-20-2004, 11:06 PM
Well, personally, with news of new Pokemon, i hope Game Freak have the common sense to create a Dark Legendary... What Types are there already?

Ice- Articuno, Regice
Electric- Zapdos, Raikou
Fire- Moltres, Entei, Ho-oh, Groudon
Water- Suicune, Kyogre
Psychic- Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Lugia
Flying- Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, Ho-oh, Lugia, Rayquaza, Latios, Latias
Grass- Celebi
Steel- Jirachi, Registeel
Dragon- Rayquaza, Latios, Latias
Rock- Regirock

Thats a whole range of types covered, so im hoping to see a few new Legendary types, (eg. Dark, Ghost, etc). I mean, that'd be a great story-line too: A new Team (Or even a return from Team Rocket) who are after a Dark Legendary. Bah, if all the 4th Generation Legendarys are the same types as what there already are, i'll be more than a little mad...

Japoro
05-21-2004, 08:22 AM
Well, personally, with news of new Pokemon, i hope Game Freak have the common sense to create a Dark Legendary... What Types are there already?

Ice- Articuno, Regice
Electric- Zapdos, Raikou
Fire- Moltres, Entei, Ho-oh, Groudon
Water- Suicune, Kyogre
Psychic- Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Lugia
Flying- Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, Ho-oh, Lugia, Rayquaza, Latios, Latias
Grass- Celebi
Steel- Jirachi, Registeel
Dragon- Rayquaza, Latios, Latias
Rock- Regirock

Thats a whole range of types covered, so im hoping to see a few new Legendary types, (eg. Dark, Ghost, etc). I mean, that'd be a great story-line too: A new Team (Or even a return from Team Rocket) who are after a Dark Legendary. Bah, if all the 4th Generation Legendarys are the same types as what there already are, i'll be more than a little mad...

Acually I have also thought of that.. I would very like to see a dark legendary... Dark dog? Dark turtle (:eh: ) or a ghost?

perhaps a legendary bug pokemon too :wink: if they made it really cool :sweat:

boltAge
05-21-2004, 12:08 PM
A bug legendary would be kewl...Some kind of bug that has insanely boosted strength, although its small, its power surpasses those of celebi. That'd be kewl.

DarkMasterX
05-21-2004, 12:54 PM
lmao. That'd be......interesting. :eh:

I personally don't want a Dark or Ghost legendary. I don't want my two fav types to go 00ber. :sad:

Nefarious
05-21-2004, 04:03 PM
Has any1 here heard about some games AFTER FR/LG?
I've heard about a fourth generation pokemon with a new world with new pokemons

I'm searching right now for the link to the page so I'm just wondering if any1 else have heard somethin, mabye something more official... :happy:

even if it isnt, I hope that it will be true someday..

Umm. you never did give us that link. :susp: :wink2: :sad: :tongue: :oops: :wink:

Japoro
05-21-2004, 04:11 PM
Umm. you never did give us that link. :susp: :wink2: :sad: :tongue: :oops: :wink:

lol, well I can't find it.. I've searched for at time now, but since that Snorlax pre-evolved thing called Gonbe showed up it looks like it was true

Nefarious
05-21-2004, 06:23 PM
yeah. I guess gonbe does prove that there is going to be another generation. There was bound to be another generation anyway. :rolleyes:

§hadow
05-21-2004, 08:15 PM
Well good I Hope this will be the final tho I dont want anymore than 500 pokemon and They better stop making psychic legendarys make dark typs

Zenaku
05-21-2004, 09:45 PM
Well good I Hope this will be the final tho I dont want anymore than 500 pokemon and They better stop making psychic legendarys make dark typs
I personally dont mind seeing Mons in the thousands to be honest, but i do agree about Psychics... I mean, all the Special Legendarys, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Deoxys (Not Mewtwo, as anyone can obtain him) are all Psychic, which i hardly find fair; Dark can kick Psychics butts.

X, just because we want a Dark Legendary in the game, doesnt nesseccarily mean we'll all use it; it'd just be great to see a game based around a Dark Legendary for a change, as opposed to Psychic, Fire, Water, etc... It'd make a great game IMO...

Nefarious
05-21-2004, 10:02 PM
Ya. I don't even use legendaries. I catch pokemon and stick with them. There is no use raising legendaries after you beat everyone. I usually just restart the game. So I have really never kept a legendary in my party.

§hadow
05-21-2004, 10:09 PM
the only legendary that helped me out the most is my latias and its really.the only legendary I use.

I have my ruby for restarting over on.

AltariaTamer
05-22-2004, 12:07 AM
Here is something that I wish they would do...

Create a Poison type legandary pokemon. It's special ability could be acid rain which would create an acidic rainstorm (just like kyogre's drizzle) and it would have a 50% chance of poisioning the defending pokemon. Just think of it...

YIKES

Nefarious
05-22-2004, 12:11 AM
hey! acid rain is a good idea. Thunderstorm should become an attack too. for a couple of turns it would thunder and lightning and it would make castform transform.

§hadow
05-22-2004, 12:26 AM
a thunderstorm effect would be so awsome not to mention help beat kyogre.

Ironshell Blastoise
05-22-2004, 05:08 AM
I want a move that makes the sun go away...instead of making the sun shine.
And I wanted a move called Boil, which was Water type, but could cause a burn, and Virus (used by Porygon2) which would Poison like Toxic. Yay, Skarm=Poisoned!

Japoro
05-22-2004, 11:02 PM
lol, yes A virus attack from Porygon. I really like thunderstorm and acid rain.. No bad ideas...
or why not just a windy weather... slows down physical attacks...

Nefarious
05-23-2004, 01:55 AM
Ya. they should really put in more weather attacks.

§hadow
05-23-2004, 01:59 AM
they should have new attacks like

Ice cannon
power- 150
Acuracy-75

Has low acuracy and it increces in hale but acuracy is decreced father