DratiniLover
04-10-2006, 10:51 AM
I used to have Pokemon Snap:happy: and it was really good!:happy:

But all you had to do in it was taking pictures of pokemon.:neutral:

InvertrevnI
04-11-2006, 02:35 AM

Isn't this an outdated topic? And what is the point of this thread? I think we might be in need of a padlock.

And yes, it was fun. I loved the river level. (please don't overuse emicons)

Blackzi Steal
04-20-2006, 04:46 AM
It isn't over a month old, so... Better to turn it into a discussion and not a pointless thread, right?

I enjoyed Pokemon Snap a lot. My favorite picture would be the Surfing Pikachu in the beginning level if you manage to lure it to the surfboarf on the beach. Cute!

Shame they aren't making a new version... I would love to have to take pictures of 386 Pokemon instead of just the small number in the game. Seems quite challenging. What do you think?

TVTMaster
04-26-2006, 11:33 PM
I actually would like a sequel. Snap is the first video game I ever got, and they have a lot of room for new features without complicating gameplay. I want to see them do a Sudowoodo in that...

plasmaball3000
04-27-2006, 11:31 PM
Yeah, even though it didn't have all the Pokemon in it, it still had great replay value. It'd be nice to have all the pokemon though... hey, I settle for even the first 150.

Blackzi Steal
04-28-2006, 05:38 AM
Yeah, even though it didn't have all the Pokemon in it, it still had great replay value. It'd be nice to have all the pokemon though... hey, I settle for even the first 150.
I agree - the number of species that was present in the game was far too small... Sure, there were ways to make new ones appear, but with so little already appearing, it was kind of minute. Having at least a good 150 would be great, even if it might drag out the game. It's almost as good a motivation as trying to capture them all (and in a sense, you would be).

*begs Nintendo to make a sequel*

Espeon Rinage
04-28-2006, 06:14 AM

I loved this game, i got Vileplum and porygon's in one of them, and a slowbro, and a squrtle, and sandslash + graveler, id still have it if itm wasnt stolen, my i loved snap N64

Blackzi Steal
04-28-2006, 04:58 PM
I just realized that if a sequel were created, it would be on the new consoles like Gamecube or Revolution. (Wii, whatever... @_@) Man... taking pictures of almost realistic Pokemon. That kind of awesomely rendered game would have the Pokemon fans screaming for more. Me included. :3

What console should a sequel to Snap be on?

Ture pokemon master
04-28-2006, 08:12 PM
I love snap i would beat in like 2secs 100% then i do it again i love this , but y r we talking about that is old?

InvertrevnI
04-28-2006, 10:54 PM
What console should a sequel to Snap be on?
The Wiii, ypou would have to hold the camera still and aim the camera. It would also be cool with the poisin bomb.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
04-29-2006, 02:27 AM
The Wiii, ypou would have to hold the camera still and aim the camera. It would also be cool with the poisin bomb.
Poison bomb? You mean Pester Ball?

I think I'd rather have the sequel on Gamecube because I won't be able to afford the Wii for a long time. ^^;

Thanatos
04-29-2006, 09:21 AM
I think that a Pokemon Snap sequel is quite the possibility for the upcoming "Wii"

The concept they're using for the game at debut... is it Red Steel? Anyway, the remote would make for interesting "360 Degree Angle" sort of environment.

I'd buy it.

Blackzi Steal
04-29-2006, 11:49 PM
I love snap i would beat in like 2secs 100% then i do it again i love this , but y r we talking about that is old?
Watch your tongue, friend. Some of the oldest games are revered as the best, and thus we can speak of them whenever we wish, for whatever reasons.

And yeah, I think the sequel would probably be on the "Wii"... though, I too won't be able to afford one for a while.

Well, there's always the demos at Wal-mart. :3

ShadowsEdge
08-24-2006, 08:51 PM
I really liked snap it was very fun.

Poke Master
08-24-2006, 11:25 PM
This certaintly is a weird thread.. um never played pokemon snap!

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
08-25-2006, 06:18 AM
Please don't post in threads that haven't been posted in for 30 days or more.