PDA

View Full Version : GS Ball

thextremeone
04-10-2006, 11:10 AM
Hey there, i was watchin pokemon johto this mornin, the episode where ash and the gang meet kurt, the pokeball expert, and i was just wondering if anyone knows whether he found out anything about the GS Ball, coz i haven'y watched the recent episodes, thanks for your help

ben.

Hypocrisy is Fun
04-10-2006, 07:53 PM
Umm.. Im pretty sure Ash got the GS ball from proffesor Oak and when they gave it to Kurt, he didnt know much about it at the moment.

Jack of Clovers
04-11-2006, 04:39 AM
I think Professor Oak has it now, trying to figure out what it is since the start of the Hoenn region. I wonder if it will pop back into the storyline. I'd really like to know what's inside it.

~Jack~

zwandude15
04-12-2006, 03:52 AM
In Crystal version, this GS ball played some part in being able to capture Celebi.

Maybe they'll toss this in the show?

Hypocrisy is Fun
04-16-2006, 09:12 AM
In Crystal version, this GS ball played some part in being able to capture Celebi.

Maybe they'll toss this in the show?
Celebi dosen exist in the games and I dont think the GS ball does either.

Clutch
04-16-2006, 09:36 AM
I think Professor Oak has it now, trying to figure out what it is since the start of the Hoenn region. I wonder if it will pop back into the storyline. I'd really like to know what's inside it.

~Jack~

True, it could have a huge new twist in the storyline!

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
04-16-2006, 11:39 AM
In the Japanese Crystal game you were able to get the GS Ball and by taking it to the shrine in Ilex Forest, Celebi would appear and you could capture it.

It seems like after Ash carried it around with him for two seasons, everyone's pretty much forgotten about it (much like all the Pokemon Ash released and the trainers he promised to see again one day.) I hope they eventually reveal what's inside it.

paperfairy
04-18-2006, 06:18 PM
In the Japanese Crystal game you were able to get the GS Ball and by taking it to the shrine in Ilex Forest, Celebi would appear and you could capture it.

It seems like after Ash carried it around with him for two seasons, everyone's pretty much forgotten about it (much like all the Pokemon Ash released and the trainers he promised to see again one day.) I hope they eventually reveal what's inside it.
I asked this question during Bulbacast 10, and they concluded that it was a paperweight.

Linkage: http://h1.ripway.com/YVD/Bulbacast_Episode_10(96kbps).mp3.torrent

It's a torrent file, you need Bitorrent to listen.