PDA

View Full Version : Planning a 4

SunshineWingull
04-13-2006, 11:56 PM
I'M PLANNING AN S.S.B.4!! Take the R off Revolution! Characters can evolve (Like Pokemon and Young Link). You start out with a Togepi egg and care for it. You can take care of your guys to make them grow stronger (level up), evolve, make eggs hatch, and learn new moves. Level 100 is the max. Finally, the egg hatches. It evolves to a Togetic soon on. In Battle mode, you can play as pre-evolved Characters, but don't earn experiance. Instead, you earn Smash Coins. You use them in the lottery for trophies, or the Smash Store, for items, like armor. They should add Young Marth, Every starter, and Young Zelda. You find eggs and Characters. There is a Battle Mode, Story Mode, and a Multi-Mode. Think I need more additions before I send a letter? :eh:

Lord Celebi
04-15-2006, 03:22 AM
Send it to where? Whoever you send it to, they're probably not going to listen. :rolleyes:

And SSBR is the 3rd in the line :P

I also think this belongs in FanGames...

SunshineWingull
04-16-2006, 02:19 PM
Sheesh... Send it to where? Whoever you send it to, they're probably not going to listen. :rolleyes:

And SSBR is the 3rd in the line :P

I also think this belongs in FanGames...

:dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: OH YEAH?!? THEY SO WILL LISTEN!! HOW DID YOU THINK POK`EMON WAS AT 4:00 ONCE?!? I SAID THAT!!! :eek: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: And it was to Nintendo...

!CeMAn
04-16-2006, 08:39 PM
Ho-Lee-Crap. Has anybody told you the gigantic font is obnoxious? Post with a little more maturity.

It sounds like a fun game, but your thread does belong elsewhere. Tell us about more "baby" characters. What about Baby Bowser & Mario? Also, let me know how your letter to Nintendo turns out :susp:...

SunshineWingull
05-24-2006, 10:36 PM
You start out as a Crystal Trainer, and buy a hotel. Here are FAQ's:

"Are there Mini-Games?"
If you see a game controller and a character is looking at you, Talk to him/her. Time to play a Mini-Game! You will play a video game with the character.

"Is it like Animal Crossing and time goes on forever, on or off?"
Only in Hotel Mode. But it will make it the normal time of day. Happiness will not drop.

"Why did you make Hotel Mode?"
To make it kind of like Tamagotchis. It also went along with Babies.

"How do you know if somebody needs something?"

You will obtain a device called the HGNL (Hotel Guest Needings List). That will tell you who needs what.

Plus, SSBR is the 1st in line...

deoxysboy2000
08-21-2006, 06:14 PM
Their not going to listen if its nintendo their probibly not even open it :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy:

Fossil Fusion
08-21-2006, 06:45 PM
Their not going to listen if its nintendo their probibly not even open it :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy:

Please dont in threads over a month old please.