PDA

View Full Version : The next Pokemon special *Spoilers*

Missingno mystery
04-15-2006, 06:33 PM
Who else saw the commercial for the next Pokemon special going to be on the 29th? I'm confused, I mean I never seen anything about it before, almost like it was made to be a secret in both America and Japan. I think it looks a lot better than most of what else they've done before as a special, but never thought that the main Pokemon would be Mewtwo. I'm also hoping that they give a release date for the 8th movie wile showing it too.

mjay
04-15-2006, 08:23 PM
I know I was shocked when I saw it, It really gave me a suprise.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
04-16-2006, 07:59 AM
Hmm, are you talking about "The Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon", the new special that's been made by The Pokemon Company USA to test out the new voice actors?

Missingno mystery
04-16-2006, 03:46 PM
Hmm, are you talking about "The Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon", the new special that's been made by The Pokemon Company USA to test out the new voice actors?
I guess that was the name, I could hardly see it through all the bad signal fuzz (it was a cloudless day). So you must have seen something about it somewhere, what did you think?

Sleepy Sheep
04-16-2006, 05:51 PM
I only heard about it on the PE2K homepage. What time and what channel?

mjay
04-17-2006, 01:11 AM
Its on WB Channel 50

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
04-17-2006, 03:56 AM
Well I haven't seen the commerical, and it probably won't even make it to Australia, but it stars Misty, so that's a definate plus for me.

http://serebii.net/anime/epiguide/specials/021.shtml

It is being made in the US though, so I dunno how good it's gunna be.

AshMistyMayfan
04-18-2006, 06:25 PM
Unfortunately, my Grandfather is in declining health so Saturday Pokemon is out. I keep forgetting to put it on the timer. Last time I watched was when May got into a spazz with the girl in the Pokemon contest when the girl kept claiming May was stealing her boyfriend. If only that girl knew, which she did by the end that May and the boy were just friends, nothing else. Wish I saw it to make a determination on what it was all about. If it is something that they are going all out, as in perhaps bring a sneak preview of an upcoming ep of new Pokemon, maybe then we can hear how the voices sound to make a judgement. I got to admit, as bad as the voices were on Sailor Moon Super S, I get good laughs of Serena throwing a tantrum when Sammy and Rini ate all the pie and left her none, and Serena's mom thought Serena was nuts to throw that tantrum!

Wasn't an episode of Pokemon shown that debuted May, but it was an upcoming episode to see how she was before Misty left? That was the only special I recalled in showing May and the Hoenn region before Misty's finale.