PDA

View Full Version : Xd Sequel?

Clutch
04-16-2006, 09:32 AM
Does anyone think that there will be a sequel to Xd?

Orthar
04-16-2006, 11:49 AM
Does anyone think that there will be a sequel to Xd?
Yes and I think it'll be called XP lol.

absol2005
04-16-2006, 01:42 PM
I doubt so. XD was a counterpart to Colosseum.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
04-17-2006, 02:51 AM
Yeah, I think they've done all they can with the Shadow Pokemon plot. It's time for a full fledged 3D RPG with gyms and wild Pokemon and such.

Pickleboy
04-17-2006, 01:02 PM
They basicly made the games so that you could get Ho-Oh and Lugia, and any other Pokemon you couldn't get. Now that it's possible to obtain all national pokemon, there couldn't possibly be another sequal.

Matt
04-17-2006, 01:33 PM
I don't think XD was ever big enough to make a sequel in the first place.

Master_Z
04-23-2006, 02:26 AM
Probably not. I mean, XD was a sequel to Colosseum. Of course, it would have to be released when the Diamond/Pearl pokemon are released. Plus, It would have to be for revolution.

Sceptile Frost
04-23-2006, 02:29 AM
I doubt there will be a sequel to XD. There seems to not be many openings left in the whole shadow pokemon thing. The only XDish thing I could see would be a prequel in which we see how Orre falls into its setting in the games Colloseum and Gale XD.

Since the home console games seem to have regions set in America instead of Japan, I think it would be cool to have an American or Canadian League. The league would be divided into like ten to twenty regions- one for each disk (or if in Canada one to three). The goal would be to become the champion of the League. To do this, you would need to build up your teams throughout each region. Each disk would have the base data, and then specific data. You would have to use a memory card to transfer your trainer data from disk to disk.

This game could be on the Revolution. Imagine calling out your pokemon by using a red and white orb with a little button on the middle. It would be just like a pokeball.

Anyway, I hope to see home console games on the Revolution make use of the unique controllers the system will have. Imagine a pokeball, a pokenav, a pokedex...

Blackzi Steal
04-23-2006, 07:27 AM
Yeah, I think they've done all they can with the Shadow Pokemon plot. It's time for a full fledged 3D RPG with gyms and wild Pokemon and such.
w00t w00t~! That is what they should definitely do. I hope they will. >_< I've spent far too long stuck in old-school 2-D, when we have the technology to escape from it! X3

Espeon Rinage
04-23-2006, 07:53 AM
w00t w00t~! That is what they should definitely do. I hope they will. >_< I've spent far too long stuck in old-school 2-D, when we have the technology to escape from it! X3

I agree, there will not be a sequel in my opinion, the Shadow Pokemon hAas gone years
Why no do a full fledged 3D RPG?

Thrall
04-25-2006, 02:53 AM
The Shadow-Pokemon thing is getting old.I don't think they will be a sequel but I do think that another Pokemon is gonna come out on the Reviwatchamacallit .