PDA

View Full Version : Who Has The Advantage?

Ricky
04-19-2006, 07:34 PM
I'll name 4 Pokemon of someone's and a wild Pokemon and guess who can win! The first one is versus a Mewtwo.

Gengar ----
Blastoise ------- Mewtwo
Arcanine ------
Pikachu ---------

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Espeon ------
Milotic ---- Charmelon
Sharpedo ----
Magneton----

sonickid01
04-21-2006, 02:34 AM
The first one is Gengar. His Hypnosis will hit Mewtwo and put him to sleep, and then because of Mewtwo's speed, Gengar can recover any damage with Dream Eater. Then a nice Dark move, preferably Crunch to make a Par.

Second one is Sharpedo. It can use it's blazing speed to hit Charmeleon with a good Swagger, then douse it with a Rain Dance and Surf combo, ending with a good Flail if that doesn't beat Charmeleon, because, undoubtedly, Charmeleon's pumped Attack from Swagger will do some damage.

Pretty unique, not too bad. 'Course, not near perfect either. If I may, I'll do one. If not, I'll edit it back out.

Pichu--
Cleffa--vs Igglybuff
Smoochum--
Magby--

Nasty Plasty
04-21-2006, 03:40 AM
Magby, because not only can it learn Cross Chop. It can also Subpunch Igglybuff. Try this one for size.

Machamp-----
Pikachu----Sableye
Mewtwo-----
Sceptile-----

Ricky
04-21-2006, 06:12 PM
Magby because it's Cross Chop has a BIG advantage.

And Chao Breeder, none. But I say Sceptile's Leaf Blade would still deal massive damage.:rolleyes: And sorry about the double post....

Blackzi Steal
04-22-2006, 02:08 AM
Not true! Machamp has Foresight, so using that, the Ghost side of Sableye is basically susceptible to physical attacks. And with the Dark side as well, it turns fighting attacks into a normal damage attack. Cross-Chop after Foresight would work well.

sonickid01
04-22-2006, 02:40 AM
Not true! Machamp has Foresight, so using that, the Ghost side of Sableye is basically susceptible to physical attacks. And with the Dark side as well, it turns fighting attacks into a normal damage attack. Cross-Chop after Foresight would work well.
Very good! Nicely thought out! I didn't think of that. PE2K is getting more anti-n00bs! Yippee!

Blackzi Steal
04-22-2006, 12:03 PM
Very good! Nicely thought out! I didn't think of that. PE2K is getting more anti-n00bs! Yippee!
Thanks! I think. *shifty eyes* I'm an anti-n00b! ^_^

You faggoths. What ******* honestly puts Foresight on freakin' Machamp. Yall niggaz gotta get Hidden Power Ghost, or Rock Slide will work as well. Sableye is a shatty pokemon anyways. Any of those Pokemon in the hand of an experienced player could whoop Sableshit. Even the ******* Pikachu, Thunder Wave and some Thunderbolts.
Duh-huh-huh... you talk funny. *rolls eyes*

The point of this is to find a strategy using one of the Pokemon on the list. It isn't just pure power from a pokemon of your own choice. And I've seen many Sableyes that are actually very strong, even though the attacks they learn naturally aren't that great(Excepting Shadow Ball, of course).

And this isn't Netbattle either. In the real game, you have no control of what HP your pokemon has, it's already determined by the game...
And to answer your question? I would put Foresight on a Machamp, because ghosts are a pain to fight with it. So there. And if you ask why I fight ghosts with fighting types, I just like the challenge of finding a strategy against them.

`~~~~~~~`

Anyway, can we get another one of these things? It's kind of fun. :3

sonickid01
04-22-2006, 05:44 PM
Here's something.

Articuno---
Zapdos--- vs. Snorlax
Moltres---
Dragonite---

Also, just so I'm not hated, I meant Anti-n00b as someone who is the opposite of a n00b.

Nasty Plasty
04-22-2006, 05:53 PM
Here's something.

Articuno---
Zapdos--- vs. Snorlax
Moltres---
Dragonite---

Also, just so I'm not hated, I meant Anti-n00b as someone who is the opposite of a n00b.
Dragonite can learn Brick Break. Nuff' said.

Crobat----------
Espeon----------Umbreon
Jolteon----------
Magmar----------

sonickid01
04-22-2006, 06:17 PM
Jolteon can use it's nice speed to make a quick paralysis, then use some nice electric attacks, and finish Umbreon off with ye Quike Atacke.

How about...

Milotic/ Gyarados----
Raichu/ Electabuzz---- Skitty/Meowth
Bellossum/ Roselia----
Arcanine/ Magcargo----

Double battle, baby!

Nasty Plasty
04-22-2006, 07:09 PM
Jolteon can use it's nice speed to make a quick paralysis, then use some nice electric attacks, and finish Umbreon off with ye Quike Atacke.

How about...

Milotic/ Gyarados----
Bellossum/ Roselia----
Arcanine/ Magcargo----

Double battle, baby!
Raichu and Electabuzz can learn fighting moves.

Venusaur-----
Charizard-----
Blastoise------Mew
Mewtwo------

doldo daldo
04-23-2006, 02:09 AM
Thanks! I think. *shifty eyes* I'm an anti-n00b! ^_^

Duh-huh-huh... you talk funny. *rolls eyes*

The point of this is to find a strategy using one of the Pokemon on the list. It isn't just pure power from a pokemon of your own choice. And I've seen many Sableyes that are actually very strong, even though the attacks they learn naturally aren't that great(Excepting Shadow Ball, of course).

And this isn't Netbattle either. In the real game, you have no control of what HP your pokemon has, it's already determined by the game...
And to answer your question? I would put Foresight on a Machamp, because ghosts are a pain to fight with it. So there. And if you ask why I fight ghosts with fighting types, I just like the challenge of finding a strategy against them.

`~~~~~~~`

Anyway, can we get another one of these things? It's kind of fun. :3

Sableyes are a crappy choice for competitive play. The best they can do is use Knock Off to get rid of your Leftovers, which is the most common equipped item, and then Toxic you to death, which is slow. Because it's slow, a Pokemon can stay in for a while and possibly knock it out. Sableye's max defenses don't save it and the 304 HP doesn't help much either. It can Seismic Toss while you are under Toxic, but most likely it will just Recover and wait for the Toxic to kill you, but it will lose a lot more than 50% from a nice hit. You can shark your IV's and get whatever Hidden Power you want, and there's still Rock Slide. You can also keep breeding/catching until you get an HP Ghost Machop. Also, who said this wasn't NetBattle, I'm sure it was your sister. :o :o If sucky Ghosts like Sableye are a pain to fight with for you, then you don't know how to battle well. You can use Fighters on Ghosts, but don't use Foresight, it's a waste of a move slot, and will rarely be used, because a lack of Ghosts, especially in game. Use nonfighting moves.

Ricky
04-23-2006, 10:18 PM

How about...

Milotic/ Gyarados----
Bellossum/ Roselia----
Arcanine/ Magcargo----

Double battle, baby!
What about Triple Battle (not real)?

Ridley
04-24-2006, 08:04 PM
How about this
Mew2 ---
Mew --- Magikarp
Rayquaza ---
Kyogre ---

Ricky
04-24-2006, 08:07 PM
How about this
Mew2 ---
Mew --- Magikarp
Rayquaza ---
Kyogre ---
Rayquaza's Thunder is the best but anyways, Magikarp is so weak that any attack except attacks like Protect could KO it!

Ridley
04-24-2006, 08:09 PM
I think Kyogre has better thunder

Ricky
04-24-2006, 08:13 PM
I think Kyogre has better thunder
Yeah, but a Water-type using Thunder cuts in half the damage it would do without it being not very effective only making it with a high chance of it suffering only it being regularly effective instead of "super effective" and Dragon types are sort of like "all" types but what I'm saying isn't really correct at all but sometimes it could happen.

Ridley
04-24-2006, 08:19 PM
Water type does NOT cut thunder in half

Ricky
04-24-2006, 08:24 PM
Water type does NOT cut thunder in half
That's what I meant in the last line: "this isn't correct".

Ridley
04-24-2006, 08:25 PM
sorry didnt understand you well

Blackzi Steal
04-25-2006, 05:36 PM
How about this
Mew2 ---
Mew --- Magikarp
Rayquaza ---
Kyogre ---
All four of them can learn/have Thunder. So it doesn't really matter. :3

Hariyama ---
Machamp --- Mew
Medicham ---
Primeape ---

sonickid01
04-25-2006, 10:49 PM
All four of them can learn/have Thunder. So it doesn't really matter. :3

Hariyama ---
Machamp --- Mew
Medicham ---
Primeape ---
Mew is Psychic, so all of them are gonna get blasted by Mew here since all the contestants are Fighting, but Medicham is part Psychic, so it evens out. Plus it can learn Pursuit, Lock-on, Hi-Jump-Kick, and Mega Kick. So, I say Medicham.

TVTMaster
04-25-2006, 11:05 PM
Well, HP Ghost could also Pwn the stuffing out of it. Could use Primape's speed + HP Ghost to do a quick KO. Anyway,

Bannete--->
Shedinja---><---Pupitar
Sableye--->
Misdreavus--->

sonickid01
04-25-2006, 11:15 PM
Well, HP Ghost could also Pwn the stuffing out of it. Could use Primape's speed + HP Ghost to do a quick KO. Anyway,

Bannete--->
Shedinja---><---Pupitar
Sableye--->
Misdreavus--->
Pupitar's just corely defense. Bannete is worthless for anything 'cept killing off Psychics, which it rocks at, Shedinja's got the same problem, and Misdreavus is the same.

That leaves Sableye to knock out Pupitar with a few good Pursuits and TMs and stuff.

How bout;
CHALLENGERS:
Cradily
Armaldo
Omastar
Kabutops

VS

Porygon2

TVTMaster
04-25-2006, 11:41 PM
Sableye is the only one I know of that can use fighting moves, so it can Pwn rock/dark.

Armaldo, due to high Atk and good with using fight TMs.

Ridley
04-26-2006, 02:02 AM
how about
magikarp----
feebas--------Mew2
weedle----
4 Rayquazas----

Blackzi Steal
04-26-2006, 05:18 AM
That's easy. Magikarp! X3 Splash and Tackle rules.

4 Rayquazas, that one was totally crap there, retarded... 4 Rayquazas be the answer.

Though theoretically, if you had REALLY good luck, you could use Weedle's Poison Sting to poison the Mewtwo, and then hope Mewtwo misses with everything while it gets drained...

The same with the others. Hope to whoever that Magikarp and Feebas never get hit or KO'ed. But they learn Flail, whose damage depends on their HP... so if they're really low on health, they could actually hurt Mewtwo a little. o_o

Try this one on for size:

Voltorb -
Pikachu -
Magnemite - Raikou
Electabuzz -

Ridley
04-26-2006, 02:34 PM
Try this one on for size:

Voltorb -
Pikachu -
Magnemite - Raikou
Electabuzz -

I think Electabuzz, with the best stats, could use HP ground and possibly win

what about
Dustox----
Beautifly----Shuckle with rest
Beedril----
Butterfree----
without tm's

Ricky
04-26-2006, 09:14 PM
I'll try one more.

Milotic
Glalie vs. Combusken
Venusaur
Charizard

Blackzi Steal
04-27-2006, 02:56 AM
I think Electabuzz, with the best stats, could use HP ground and possibly win

what about
Dustox----
Beautifly----Shuckle with rest
Beedril----
Butterfree----
without tm's

That is none. Shuckle with Rest pwn's all.

I'll try one more.

Milotic
Glalie vs. Combusken
Venusaur
Charizard

Milotic's Water Pulse will wipe out Combusken with its pathetic SDEF

sonickid01
04-27-2006, 10:03 PM

EGG-ZHACKTEE.

How 'bout...

Chansey:
Kanghaskan: vs Wigglytuff
Togetic:
Clefable:

Ridley
04-27-2006, 10:27 PM
Kangaskhan has super attack then learns brick break and pwns wigglytuff

Blackzi Steal
04-28-2006, 06:04 PM
Kangaskhan has super attack then learns brick break and pwns wigglytuff
That's good. But it could also be Clefable or Togetic getting a lucky break with Metronome, using Fissure, and actually hitting it.

Pidgeot79
05-06-2006, 05:10 AM

Uhm Shuckle, even with Rest, is horrible. Though Shuckle has the highest defenses in the game, it doesn't haven't the HP to back it up at all. Shuckle also has a very limited movepool. But the four Pokemon given wouldn't fair well against Shuckle.

You mean Milotic's Surf. The confusion chance of Water Pulse is not worth is compared to Surf. Charizard also has an advantage aswell.

That's good. But it could also be Clefable or Togetic getting a lucky break with Metronome, using Fissure, and actually hitting it.

That is highly unlikely, Metronome isn't the most reliable move.

Exeggcutor
Kingdra
Aerodactyl VS. Groudon
Snorlax

Which one of the four would compete the best against Groudon?

Hypocrisy is Fun
05-06-2006, 07:00 AM
Exeggcutor
Kingdra
Aerodactyl VS. Groudon
Snorlax

Which one of the four would compete the best against Groudon?

Hmm. Ill break it down.

-Exeggcutor is wide open for erruption...
-Kingdra would seem the best because of its water type, but its ovious that it would lose due to its stats and a few other things.
-Aerodactyl is ground and I think thats weak to fire.
-Snorlax is my pick, its normal and can learn moves that keep it at an advantage.

Then again, whos to say, Im a rookie.

Ultima Shadow
05-06-2006, 07:16 AM
Exeggcutor can use Solarbeam, though, yet is still weak to overpowered Fire moves despite Groudon's crappy Sp.Atk.

Kingdra has Water moves, but Groudon's ability shuts it down easily.

Aerodactyl isn't affected by many of Groudon's attacks, and also evades a nasty STABed Earthquake (if Groudon knows it).

Snorlax... is Snorlax, but is still severely hurt by a STABed Earthquake (if Groudon knows it)

My vote goes to Aerodactyl, though I may be wrong. Which I probably am.

Pickleboy
05-06-2006, 08:52 AM
Aerodactyl is obvious. It has an advantage over groudon because it is flying, preventing it damage from earth moves. It is also rock, giving it a resistance to Fire moves.

Sky Fire
05-06-2006, 05:29 PM
Yarma
Wobbuffet
Ninetales ---- VS. Beedrill
Raichu

sonickid01
05-06-2006, 10:54 PM
"Yarma?" I think you mean Yanma.

Eh, I say Ninetales due to overwhelming special attack and speed in addition to its type advantage.

Sky Fire
05-06-2006, 11:58 PM
"Yarma?" I think you mean Yanma.

Eh, I say Ninetales due to overwhelming special attack and speed in addition to its type advantage.
Oops, I did mean Yanma.

LS
06-15-2006, 12:51 AM
mewtwo

starmie

blissy vs. snorlax

haunter

Deathspector
07-13-2006, 10:40 AM
I'm going for Mewtwo, 'cause it can lean fighting moves which would pwn snorlax. Or maybe Haunter and a Toxic?

Flareon
Charizard: Golem
Moltres
Torchic

Think about it, people. You will need TM's

rayquaza_absol
07-13-2006, 01:44 PM
charizard coz its the final evolution staged

tentacool

wailmer v.s charizard

corphish

carvanha

Sky Fire
07-13-2006, 07:59 PM
Uh, this thread is practically a month old, Deathspector and rayquaza_absol.

But, this is only day 29, so... I won't report.

SuperPikachu
07-14-2006, 03:23 AM
Wailmer's Water Spout can easilly defeat Charizard.

How about this one?

Rayquaza
Latios
Jirachi
Lugia

Which Pokemon takes the least damage from Mewtwo's Psychic?

Nasty Plasty
07-14-2006, 03:29 AM
Wailmer's Water Spout can easilly defeat Charizard.

How about this one?

Rayquaza
Latios
Jirachi
Lugia

Which Pokemon takes the least damage from Mewtwo's Psychic?
Jirachi, 1/4 resistance.

SuperPikachu
07-14-2006, 03:36 AM
Jirachi is a steel-and-psychic-type Pokemon and it's really cute!

Sky Fire
08-05-2006, 09:20 PM
I don't know why I'm saying this...

Time for a lock! Oh, the new Who Wants To Be A Millionaire will be up. I'll do this again in December. :P

Seawolf
08-05-2006, 09:25 PM
I don't know why I'm saying this...

Time for a lock! Oh, the new Who Wants To Be A Millionaire will be up. I'll do this again in December. :P

As requested ...

:wink: