PDA

View Full Version : A Sad Story

boltAge
05-01-2004, 01:36 AM
Here's me again, with another sad story. I swear that this story will definitely be a touching one. It's ridiculously long, and somewhat mushy, but read it and you'll love it. I have the music on my computer too, if you want it, feel free to ask.

http://www.cabucojuice.com/sad.html

Neo Emolga
05-01-2004, 02:56 AM
It's quite good, never once was I able to pull away from it and it read it word for word, rather than skipping entire blocks of text like I usually do when I reading something boring. It takes about an hour to read but it is worth it.

Finglonger
05-03-2004, 05:33 AM
its pretty good, a bit inconsistent, but besides that...

Tamer Marco
05-05-2004, 09:47 PM
*Sniff* This is the sadest story i've ever read since I was 8... a great story. :neutral: If I read it before I read the alternate ending I most likely would of been the people that sent Val an E-Mail! (not a joke)

Articunoboy93
05-08-2004, 05:16 PM
I didn't even read it, but.... The music.... It brings back very sad memories( Fights to the extreme to suppress tears). :ponder: :ponder: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: KYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHYYYY'D YA HAAAAFFFFTTTTAA GOOOOOOOOOOO????????!!!!!!!!

Japoro
05-09-2004, 12:26 AM
Also like it, very good story... and the music is so great...
Name: Zanarkand (right?)
from Final Fantasy X.... oh I love that song

boltAge
05-09-2004, 01:42 AM
I didn't even read it, but.... The music.... It brings back very sad memories( Fights to the extreme to suppress tears). :ponder: :ponder: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: KYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHYYYY'D YA HAAAAFFFFTTTTAA GOOOOOOOOOOO????????!!!!!!!!
Go out if you're not even going to read the story, I don't need music whores here.

Aznangelgirl
05-09-2004, 06:45 PM
omg...that was sooooo sad...it made me cry.... :cry: :cry: :cry: