PDA

View Full Version : Things you like about Ruby/Saphire...

tonytrainer
05-02-2004, 10:31 AM
Here you can post about things you like/dislike On the Ruby saphire game how you want to improve those things!

I personaly like the secret bases and the fact that you could battle almost any trainer again and again!
It's cool!

terra_storm
12-19-2006, 07:17 PM
I love the fact that you can travel fast - with the running shoes - without having to walk around for about three hours into the game until you finally get the bike! (Red/Blue/Yellow) Yey! :biggrin:

I hate the fact that once you've defeated the elite four + champion, you go back to fight them again, and they act like they've never seen you before! They should at least say: "Hello (name), have you come to fight me again? I wonder if you've got stronger, Champion." There's no respect! :susp:

Elmo's Heaven!!
12-19-2006, 09:30 PM
Here you can post about things you like/dislike On the Ruby saphire game how you want to improve those things!

I personaly like the secret bases and the fact that you could battle almost any trainer again and again!
It's cool!
Hey! You're back!! I think...

I personally hate Ruby and Sapphire, but LOVE Emerald. Well, I like Ruby a little bit, the reason being is that you can catch ZANGOOSE!!