PDA

View Full Version : What Do You think that should have been in theas games

§hadow
05-03-2004, 11:15 PM
I think They should have put all three reigions in thes games. Cause look that would have been 24 badges. that would make theas games long.Also I think you should be able to choose your one battel music

tonytrainer
05-04-2004, 03:31 PM
I think They should have put all three reigions in thes games. Cause look that would have been 24 badges. that would make theas games long.Also I think you should be able to choose your one battel music
I think the same way!The game will be much longer and I think it could have been more cool with all the legendaries! :cries:

Imagine... :His eyes went over his head and imagined a very expensive game with al the regions!: :razz:

UltimateShadow
05-04-2004, 06:10 PM
I agree, that would be really cool, if there exist a Pokémon Game like that,
I'L BUY IT!!! :drool: :oops:
Also, :devious: they maybe could also put in the Snatch- and Shadow Pokémon option in a GBA game, that would be even more cool!

nicogeta50
05-15-2004, 01:21 AM
how bout a secret place...you know a place where you can go through a wall or sumthin...you can find all 386 pokemon in 1 patch of grass...or maybe...uhhh...ill call you guys later when i think about it...

Agent Orange
05-15-2004, 01:23 AM
How about not, because that would kinda ruin the purpose of th game, ya think?

birdgirl
05-15-2004, 03:30 AM
I've always thought they should make a game where you can get all the pokemon but manly thats because theres no one I can trade with so I never fill my dex.
I also agree they should have put all the lands in it would be soooo cool to have a game that lasts more then a month or so.
I think that your pokemon should be able to follow you around if you want them to but you could also put them in the computer and the one in the front of the party should be the one following you around.
I wish they would ad just one more _ when you are naming yourself as it is I have to spell my name Courtny instead of Courtney it's really miner but it bugs the heck out of me :dazed:

Bakura2004
05-16-2004, 03:06 PM
I think they should have kept mystery gift. That was such a great feature.

§hadow
05-17-2004, 04:40 AM
huh ? the mystery gift is in thease games.

Chaos Mage
05-17-2004, 05:35 AM
IMO, they should've put in the Day and Night feature, use the actual Pokemon sprite you're Surfing on (or any other HM/TM being used) instead of a default one, all three regions (mentioned before), stronger and smarter CPUs, Mystery Gift (Again, mentioned earlier). It's a d@mn shame that they didn't have enough space to add all the stuff in. :sad:

pokemon master eddy
05-17-2004, 09:36 AM
As you think about it,i've got a ruby version that has all pokemons.(I'm not joking.)(SERIOUSLY) :eh: :eh: :naughty:

Japoro
05-17-2004, 11:46 AM
IMO, they should've put in the Day and Night feature, use the actual Pokemon sprite you're Surfing on (or any other HM/TM being used) instead of a default one, all three regions (mentioned before), stronger and smarter CPUs, Mystery Gift (Again, mentioned earlier). It's a d@mn shame that they didn't have enough space to add all the stuff in. :sad:

stronger and smarter cpu would be nice expecially after elite 4 :happy:
And there could be room for more save games... 1 is not enough for me atleast
And I really miss day & night, also they could mabye fix the pokemon cry better so we can here the pokemon shout its name :sweat:

Ierdar
05-17-2004, 01:55 PM
I agree with all three regions, as well as all the pokemon(i didnt even read any of the posts but the first XD but someone was bound to say that). Plus the pokegear, or at least the radio feature. =P

ManTis
05-21-2004, 10:03 PM
HEY PEOPLE!
if you got any other ideas like that, jump at my pokemon MMORPG site, and help us create your perfect Pokemon world :)

http://mantis.desk.pl
http://pmmorpg.proboards31.com

thanks. I hope that we can make your wishes come true ;)

tonytrainer
05-22-2004, 10:23 AM
The space thing is just a minor problem!Do you think they can't put a PC hard drive in a Nintendo!?(well...They can't...! :oops: ) But that's where it should be, on a nintendo game!
And yes, they also could put in the secret place a thing that heals your pokemon and some items in the places!
That would be cool!