PDA

View Full Version : Shedinja EVs question

Absolution
05-04-2004, 01:45 AM
Just a quick question before I go EV training my Shedinja: Do the EVs trained from Nincada transfer over to my Shedinja? I know it won't make much difference since all I hafto max is ATK and SPD but I'm just curious.

Steven
05-05-2004, 05:53 AM
Just a quick question before I go EV training my Shedinja: Do the EVs trained from Nincada transfer over to my Shedinja? I know it won't make much difference since all I hafto max is ATK and SPD but I'm just curious.
Shedinja's base stats for attack are 90 while nincada's are 45. I just suggest rare candying a nincada and raising the two seprately, if you care about the other one. You have to worry about atk, sp.atk, and spd, you frogot about sp.atk...

mlugia
05-05-2004, 11:16 AM
... Cept its special attack is more worthless than a splashing magikarp.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure the EVs do carry over when a pokemon evolves, so if you start training for Sheddy, I'd think you should start training it as a Ninjask. Although, someone more skilled in RS can tell you more confidently :p

Kan
05-12-2004, 11:57 PM
The EVs do carry over. If you want to train a Ninjask and a Shedinja off of the same Nincada with different EVs, just use Rare Candies. :wink:

Ironshell Blastoise
05-15-2004, 04:45 AM
MAX OUT HP EVS!!!one1!one1!!