PDA

View Full Version : pokemon fire red and leaf green off ebay in english

Absol-charmander 13
05-04-2004, 07:13 PM
hey. just one quick question. has anyone here ordered the american version of pokemon fire red and/or leaf green on ebay and gotten it? if so does it really work? I was thinking about getting my brother a copy for his b-day and maybe, if it works, one for myself. So someone that has gotten it please tell me if it works? (and you've really been sent one)

RaichuGuardian
05-04-2004, 07:40 PM
Uhh, I would SERIOUSLY recomend not getting that. It will be horrible. Probably a lie. Do not order it. Period.

§hadow
05-04-2004, 07:41 PM
Those are fake its a scam to get people to waste thier money.

Steven
05-05-2004, 05:56 AM
buy it only if it's in the $10.00 area, cause after that it's not worth risking.

PokemonElite2000
05-05-2004, 10:41 PM
hey. just one quick question. has anyone here ordered the american version of pokemon fire red and/or leaf green on ebay and gotten it? if so does it really work? I was thinking about getting my brother a copy for his b-day and maybe, if it works, one for myself. So someone that has gotten it please tell me if it works? (and you've really been sent one)
It's illegal, plain and simple. They took the Japanese version of the game, did a horrible English translation, and called it an "English Version." The official English version will be out in September, these fake and illegal games will be on Ebay. It will ruin your gameplay experience since it's not an official translation, and not everything is translated nor translated properly.

I wouldn't buy it, but that's really up to you if you want to buy an illegal/fake product.

*Thread locked.