PDA

View Full Version : Saffron City Gym

~* Esper *~
05-05-2004, 03:46 AM
This is killing me just typing it.

As many of you may know, I have some serious problems that I've delt with and are still dealing with them.

I am going on instict with this ........

I, Esper, leave the Saffron City Gym to Deluxe.

I feel confident with this decision, but it breaks my haert to give it up.

Marth
05-05-2004, 03:53 AM
I can't laugh this time... it's hard giving up a gym.
I'll take saffron IF and only IF I am able to conserve my elite four position too...
BTW, I just noticed this when I said hi to Esper...don't think there was a conspirancy
dux

HKim
05-05-2004, 04:47 AM
I can't laugh this time... it's hard giving up a gym.
I'll take saffron IF and only IF I am able to conserve my elite four position too...
BTW, I just noticed this when I said hi to Esper...don't think there was a conspirancy
dux

*Points Finger* It's a conspiracy! Bob Dole is taking over the world with Intense Figgy Minions and Little Leprachauns! Run for hills!

Wait... this isn't the lookie thread.... :wall:

Anyway, good luck Esper. I hope you're okay and that your problems can be solved. Don't worry Dux, we all know you're the best qualified for the gym and that out of anyone, you should have it.

Jack of Clovers
05-08-2004, 08:42 PM
wow, Esper has been through so much with that gym it must be very hard to give it up like this. ouch!
ok. Dux then claims the gym back to his own. somehow you need to get a list of ur gym pokemon. u know the TM and rules, yadda yadda. and im sure you keep Elite as well.
good luck to everyone.

~Jack~