PDA

View Full Version : Transformation cave

Absol-charmander 13
05-05-2004, 11:32 PM
Hey. Has anyone here who has or hasn't played the game (like me) heard of the transformation cave? for those that haven't, its a cave filled with zubats. BUT there is some way to get Johto pokemon in it, such as mareep, smeargle, aipom, etc.... and possibly legendaries. There are a few methods on what might make these pokemon change, such as e-reader cards. I hope not. I'm not positive, though....

RaichuGuardian
05-05-2004, 11:39 PM
I heard of some kind of code. I don't know any of the codes. I don't think anybody does.... (except those Japanese kids... :razz: )

Lord Celebi
05-06-2004, 12:09 AM
I heard of some kind of code. I don't know any of the codes. I don't think anybody does.... (except those Japanese kids... :razz: )
You must of heard Serebii looked into the Game's code to find out what Pokemon are there.

This IS in the FAQ ya know.
You can catch Mareep, Smeargle, Zubat, Houndour, Stantler, Pineco, Shuckle, and Teddiursa in the cave.

Thunderbird
05-07-2004, 04:51 AM
u need e-card to catch Mareep, Smeargle, Houndour, Stantler, Pineco, Shuckle, Teddiursa and Aipom in the cave. And this is the only way to get them in FR/LG.

Steven
05-10-2004, 11:25 PM
u need e-card to catch Mareep, Smeargle, Houndour, Stantler, Pineco, Shuckle, Teddiursa and Aipom in the cave. And this is the only way to get them in FR/LG.
Colloseum... not exactly the only way...

Thunderbird
05-11-2004, 11:02 AM
Colloseum... not exactly the only way...
i said this is the only way to get them IN FR/LG :rolleyes: