-The Spell Absorbing Life
-Minor Goblin Official
-Negate Attack
-Just Desserts
-Waboku x2
-Ominous Foretelling
-Sakeretsu Armor

Total Cards: 50

This deck focuses on direct damage, healing, and defenses. I'm thinking about taking out the Fire Princesses...but I'm not sure what to add in their place. :think:

Kenny_C.002
05-06-2004, 02:03 AM
I still think that messenger of peace and gravity bind should be part of decks such as this...

Alakazam
05-06-2004, 10:53 AM
Hmm...that's not a bad idea. I, unfortunately don't own any of those...but I really like the prospect. I'd perfer MoP over Bind though, so my Witch, Cannon Soldier could attack if ever the event arose where they could attack safely...

*hopes he can get his hands on a few*

akdude
05-06-2004, 08:58 PM
Isn't Magicain of Faith a restricked card? I've been told over and over again that only 1 is allowed in a deck.

The End
05-06-2004, 11:08 PM
If you took out on of your trap or magic cards, you should put in another life absorbing machine. With two on the feild and Imperial order, you will be gaining 200 lifepoints each turn. And I suggest a relinquished and mystic tomatoe. With both Mystic Tomato and Last will, you can bring relinquished to the feild without the ritual. Because on the card, it says nothing about having to ritual summon it, so I am pretty sure that you can do that.

So you could take out the fire princesses for relinquished and tomatoe. But in order to get another life absorbing machine in there I dont know.

Kenny_C.002
05-07-2004, 01:42 AM
According to errata, aka Konami Oracle, Relinquish still has the same requirements like all the other ritual monsters, just that I'm guessing they didn't have the room for it.

As ofr the MoP versus Bind thing, I use them both so I actaully DRAW a restriction card. def. based decks die when you don't get them (as I see many times against my friend, when I play my 0 banned card MoP deck).

Alakazam
05-07-2004, 10:53 AM
Alex > Relinquished? No. Doesn't fit the theme; it'd just make my deck less efficient... -_- And what do you mean by "Life Absorbing Machine"? Another one? Heh?

As for MoP/GB; I don't own either, so I'll use whatever I can get my hands on. I think DP's got a few...

akdude > I was under the impression that it's semi-restricted, but I'll check on it.

The End
05-07-2004, 02:33 PM
Why not another Life Absorbing Machine. You know the trap with the old man being sucked by an alien?

Alakazam
05-07-2004, 05:19 PM
']Why not another Life Absorbing Machine. You know the trap with the old man being sucked by an alien?

What do you mean "another" Life Absorbing Machine...I don't have one aobve, bor do I own one or even fathom what you're talking about. What does it do?

The End
05-09-2004, 11:47 AM
I misread Life Absorbing Spell. :shifty:

LIfe Absorbing machine gives back half of what you sacrificed last turn. Imperial Order with LIfe absorbing m achine, you only lose 450. But with 2 on the feild, you lose none, and gain 200.

Alakazam
05-09-2004, 06:23 PM
']I misread Life Absorbing Spell. :shifty:

LIfe Absorbing machine gives back half of what you sacrificed last turn. Imperial Order with LIfe absorbing m achine, you only lose 450. But with 2 on the feild, you lose none, and gain 200.

Oh...well; I've only got one, and I think it's all I've got room for.

As for Life Absorbing Machine, I don't want it. I wouldn't put 1 or 2 in just to use with ONE card in my deck, and FYI, with 2 of them out with IO, you wouldn't gain any LP, you just wouldn't have to pay any.

Jet
05-10-2004, 11:21 AM
[QUOTE=Alakazam]Here it is; all suggestions are appreciated:

Monsters (22)
-Fire Princess x2
-Amazon Archer x2
-Cannon Soldier x2
-Des Koala
-Sangan
-Giant Germ
-Cyber Jar
-Battle Footballer
-Stealth Bird x2
-Kuriboh
-Magician of Faith x2
-Princess of Tsurugi x2
-Nimble Momonga
-Sinister Serpent
-Witch of the Black Forest
-Penguin Soldier

Magic (17)
-Change of Heart
-Poison of the Old Man
-Pot of Greed
-Graceful Charity
-Dark Hole
-Giant Trunade
-Toll x2
-Harpy's Feather Duster
-Dian Keto the Cure Master x3
-Scapegoat
-Tremendous Fire x2
-Monster Reborn
-Last Will

Traps (11)
-Imperial Order
-Magic Jammer
-Seven Tools of the Bandit
-The Spell Absorbing Life
-Minor Goblin Official
-Negate Attack
-Just Desserts
-Waboku x2
-Ominous Foretelling
-Sakeretsu Armor

Hmm, hmm... not bad, decent... but yeah, messenger and bind are requirements for this... come to think of it, if messenger and bind ARE in it would be sorta like my deck in the other thread with burners =P more giant germs and nimble momongas, and have chorus of sanctuary to boost up the defenses ^^;

Chaos Mage
05-17-2004, 04:54 AM
Why not try to grasp on a Final Countdown? After all, you can conpensate for the 2000 LP loss.