PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Chronicles

shadix
05-21-2006, 05:23 AM
is anyone gonna watch is next saturday??

Missingno mystery
05-21-2006, 01:19 PM
You can bet on me watching it! Pokemon show without Ash, YAY!!

Espeon Rinage
05-21-2006, 01:27 PM

Poor US, we in the Uk have had there EPs for like 9 month, youll be disapointed when u watch em, there npot that good, but if u see the one with Rioku, thats the best and only good one

Marill
05-21-2006, 03:49 PM
Poor US, we in the Uk have had there EPs for like 9 month, youll be disapointed when u watch em, there npot that good, but if u see the one with Rioku, thats the best and only good one

Well, don't you feel the same way when you get the dubs after us?

Anyone know which episode it is airing on and what network? CN?

Espeon Rinage
05-21-2006, 03:50 PM

Toonami was the first to have it here, and the first epersode was the Rioku one called "The legand of lightening Part I"

Sleepy Sheep
05-21-2006, 11:49 PM

Ya, Ash is annoying. I saw where it has the girl from Crystal and the boy from Gold Silver on the commercial. That'll be cool, because I saw a differnt Team Rocket using a steelix on them or something.

theEND
05-22-2006, 02:46 AM
Ya, Ash is annoying. I saw where it has the girl from Crystal and the boy from Gold Silver on the commercial. That'll be cool, because I saw a differnt Team Rocket using a steelix on them or something.
Same here, but I like the Ash and Pikachu idea of being in every episode. What's a Pokemon episode without Pikachu?! I might riot for this. Oh yeah, the quality did seem kind of old.

PokemonElite2000
05-23-2006, 09:18 AM

Guess you missed the news: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17556

It premieres on Cartoon Network on June 3rd, at 7PM (EST/PST). First episode is The Legend of Thunder.

Ultima Shadow
05-23-2006, 09:31 AM
I like it more than the original series. I've watched a couple so far. My favourite is... eh, I won't spoil it.

PokemonElite2000
05-23-2006, 09:45 AM
I like it more than the original series. I've watched a couple so far. My favourite is... eh, I won't spoil it.
Yea, I think most people would like it. It's nice to have some change. Instead of all the focus on Ash, it's nice to change it up a bit and see the focus on other characters.