PDA

View Full Version : Can you use Ruby/Sapphire Pokémon on LG/FR?

Mizu
03-06-2004, 08:05 PM
I've had this doubt ever since the news came out for this game...o_o

Punk-Dude-Danny
03-06-2004, 09:04 PM
I've had this doubt ever since the news came out for this game...o_oEnglish R/s can trade to *** Lg/Fr, you just need to ge tto one of the islands. But it could mess up your game. I suggest you make eggs and trade them over.......BUt no-one has had there game messed up by not trading eggs yet.

Edit: And you can trade Deoxys between Lg/Fr, but you cant trade it to Collosem or R/s....

drgn
03-06-2004, 09:54 PM
Yep, you need to get to the rainbow islands first! And so its, yes. But not before you get to the islands :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

GreenF!reR@ge
03-06-2004, 11:16 PM
I hope you can because i Really wanna use my pokemon in LG/FR :dance:

AshMistyMayfan
03-07-2004, 06:45 AM
[But can't you take the RS Pokemon, trade them on FR/LG, and start their journey from the first gym? Trading them over after you win the 8th badge, elite 4, jump to the islands, find the Ruby and Sapphire stone will take away the fun and excitement of having the RS battle against the RBY leaders. I had the GSC and RBY battle the RS leader, with AR help of course. THere won't be many trainers to battle if you trade the RS Pokemon so late like that, I hope eggs can be traded.

Thunderbird
03-07-2004, 06:52 AM
[But can't you take the RS Pokemon, trade them on FR/LG, and start their journey from the first gym? Trading them over after you win the 8th badge, elite 4, jump to the islands, find the Ruby and Sapphire stone will take away the fun and excitement of having the RS battle against the RBY leaders. I had the GSC and RBY battle the RS leader, with AR help of course. THere won't be many trainers to battle if you trade the RS Pokemon so late like that, I hope eggs can be traded.Yes eggs can be traded, see my thread in the RS board. :smile:

UltimateShadow
03-07-2004, 09:34 AM
But can't you take the RS Pokemon, trade them on FR/LG, and start their journey from the first gym? Trading them over after you win the 8th badge, elite 4, jump to the islands, find the Ruby and Sapphire stone will take away the fun and excitement of having the RS battle against the RBY leaders. I had the GSC and RBY battle the RS leader, with AR help of course. THere won't be many trainers to battle if you trade the RS Pokemon so late like that, I hope eggs can be traded.
The Sapphire plate is in a cave that is anly open after you defeated the E4 i thought, and if you have it, it is immeadility.
(Or The Ruby Plate Is immeatidity stolen, dunno anymore)
Also you need the 2 states too power up Bill's Machine.

Alpha
03-07-2004, 05:43 PM
To answer the topic creator, yes, it is compatible with R/S, you can trade and battle from FR/LG to R/S.

To trade/battle you'll need the Ruby Plate and Sapphire Plate which is located in the Rainbow Islands.

Mizu
03-07-2004, 07:56 PM
Thanks a lot n_n, Too bad you wont be able to use the pokémon against a gym leader...T_T

LolJolteonMaster
03-10-2004, 10:43 PM
I wonder what would happen if you trade your R/S pokemon into one copy of FR/LG, and then trade the pokemon into another copy of FR/LG. I wonder......

Thunderbird
03-11-2004, 09:23 AM
^Of coz u can. But to do this, u nid at least one copy of FR/LG that has already defeated the elite 4 and obtained a national pokedex.

LolJolteonMaster
03-11-2004, 06:00 PM
I know! I just wish I could trade my kyogre to FR/LG right in the beginning!

Jirachi
03-26-2004, 12:09 AM
English R/s can trade to *** Lg/Fr, you just need to ge tto one of the islands. But it could mess up your game. I suggest you make eggs and trade them over.......BUt no-one has had there game messed up by not trading eggs yet.

Edit: And you can trade Deoxys between Lg/Fr, but you cant trade it to Collosem or R/s....You have to wait for the english versions to trade Deoxys to trade with Ruby and Sapphire and Coloseum.

PokemonElite2000
03-26-2004, 02:41 AM
I've had this doubt ever since the news came out for this game...o_o
As many have said already, Fire Red and Leaf Green are compatible with Ruby and Sapphire (you can trade and battle). Also, Fire Red/Leaf Green and Ruby/Sapphire are compatible with Pokemon Colosseum.

I have this information at the Game Features list at the site: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/frlgfeatures.html

I know! I just wish I could trade my kyogre to FR/LG right in the beginning!
Heh, obviously Nintendo doesn't want you to do that, because that would make the game easy.

AshMistyMayfan
03-26-2004, 05:51 AM
If you trade Kyogre over, I think you got to win badges in order for it to obey you. That's why Nintendo doesn't make the game easy. Trade the eggs and hatch them, that's probably the best thing to do. I don't know if 'coughcoughcodeswillbecreatedaseasyinRS', I'm sure the egg method will work.

Thunderbird
03-26-2004, 09:21 AM
If you trade Kyogre over, I think you got to win badges in order for it to obey you. That's why Nintendo doesn't make the game easy. Trade the eggs and hatch them, that's probably the best thing to do. I don't know if 'coughcoughcodeswillbecreatedaseasyinRS', I'm sure the egg method will work.
I'm also sure that Kyogre cannot breed... which means no eggs... :silenced:

Jirachi
03-26-2004, 09:15 PM
I'm also sure that Kyogre cannot breed... which means no eggs... :silenced:No it can't be breeded even with Ditto.

boltAge
03-27-2004, 02:02 AM
No it can't be breeded even with Ditto.
And you just repeated what you quoted... :rolleyes:

Jirachi
03-28-2004, 03:05 AM
And you just repeated what you quoted... :rolleyes:Just saying Ditto doesn't work still,that a problem? :question:

Ironshell Blastoise
03-28-2004, 03:56 AM
If he said it can't breed at all, there was no point in talking about Ditto. Your post was erroneous.