PDA

View Full Version : Moussaoui Wasn't Sept. 11 Conspirator

Hypocrisy is Fun
05-24-2006, 01:18 AM
Source:http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,196682,00.html

Bin Laden's alleged voice claims responsibilities to carry out the attacks were given to 19 men and Moussaoui was not one of them.

"He had no connection at all with Sept. 11," the voice said. "I am the one in charge of the 19 brothers and I never assigned brother Zacarias to be with them in that mission."

Im very suprised to find this out. I dont know if anyone else saw this comming, but for someone who's a supposed to be a mastermind behind this turns out to have nothing to do with the ploting of September 11. An audio tape found on a website has bin Ladin's voice out to the people. He announced this and a few other things. The tape was found on Tuesday.

I'm very confused. I thought he would have somthing to do with it, but it turns out he's just a leader of the group. What do you think?

Alonso
05-24-2006, 01:56 AM
What a coincidence! Just a few seconds ago I was on Yahoo! and the news was showing this, then I enter the forum and this has it too. :razz:

I have no comment on this. The 9/11 situation isn't such an easy discussion. And if a government lies then its even harder to find evidence.

Hypocrisy is Fun
05-25-2006, 12:23 AM
What a coincidence! Just a few seconds ago I was on Yahoo! and the news was showing this, then I enter the forum and this has it too. :razz:

I have no comment on this. The 9/11 situation isn't such an easy discussion. And if a government lies then its even harder to find evidence.
Well we can not say they are lieing if we have no proof ourselfs that they are.

Alonso
06-07-2006, 10:43 PM
Well...not just about the 9/11. There are several other stuff that has happened that we know that the government has lied to us about.

Does "Saddam has WMDs" ring a bell?

Loyal Arcanine
06-07-2006, 11:20 PM
Whether he was involved or not, there's not much he can do about it now anyway. :tongue: