PDA

View Full Version : Franky's Pokemon journey, a journey of his dreams

Scizor
05-07-2004, 12:34 PM
http://www.freewebs.com/shining_master_clan/bannerfranky.bmp

Well, i've started my fan fiction here...

I hope everybody will like it and read it...

It's about Franky

His journey startsin Johto, who knows where it ends ?

He lives in Azalea town, the other things you can find them out by reading my story

Have fun with it !

Scizor
05-07-2004, 12:35 PM
Chapter 1 : The start of a long journey

“But mom, I really want it ! I know it, just give me the chance !”
“Don’t talk about it again ! I’ve made my decision and you’re not going !”
“But why not ? I’m twelve years old now, since dad is the gym leader here you won’t let me do anything! The farest I’ve been is to the National park, I really want to go to Hoenn, I hate Jotho !”
I want a Pokemon, I want to go on my own journey, I want to collect badges and become the strongest trainer of all ! Come on, just let me !”
“Oh, go and see your dad about it, I can’t decide !”
“Bye mom, I will come back as a Champion !”
“Bye”

Franky walked around in Azalea town.
“Hey Franky ! How are you doing ?”
“I’m fine, I’m going to my dad to get my first Pokemon, what about you ?”
“Well, I’ve got my first Pokemon already !”
“What do you say ? You mean you have more then one ?
“Yes, I have now Cyndaquil and I have Zigzagoon. My dad bought a Pokemon for me yesterday”
“Argh, I’m jealous ! Bye Jef, I hope I will see you in my journey !”
“Bye bye, no wait ! I want to have a battle with you !”
“In your dreams, bye”

The Azalea gym was old and dirty, but his father didn’t care for that at all. Franky entered the gym where a few trainers were standing. It was four years now that his father was the gym leader. Bugsy, the old gym leader, didn’t want to stay in Azalea town, she wanted to catch more Pokemon. Since that day the gym is a dark Pokemon gym. His father loved dark Pokemon, Franky disliked them, he loved many kinds of Pokemon. Franky greeted Ben, a trainer that you could always find in the gym.

“Hey Franky, your dad is at the back, he’s training his Haunter. Man, I wish I was that strong.”
“Stop making jokes, he’s not strong at all, you know that yourself !”
“Well, he’s stronger then I am ! I’m waiting till I’m strong enough to start my own gym.”
“Keep dreaming Ben, that is never going to happen !”

Franky walked to his father, without making any noise.
“Hey dad”
“Whaaaaa ! Oh, it’s you”
“And you call yourself a excellent dark trainer ?” Franky said while laughing at hit father
“Argh, what do you want ?”
“Well, I want my first Pokemon”
“Huh, are you going to start your journey today, are you already twelve”
“Yes I am dad, well, wich Pokemon’s can I choose ?”
“You aren’t serious. I don’t have any Pokemon for you now, I was forgotten you where already twelve !”
“What ? You don’t have any Pokemon for me ? I’ve waited so long for a Squirtle ! Now you’re saying I don’t get one. I can’t even believe it !”
“I’m terribly sorry, I will look if I can find a Pokemon for you somewhere. Did mom say that could leave ?”
“Um, yes, she said I could leave.”

Ben walked towards Franky and his dad.
“You’ve forgotten the birthday of your own son, I can’t believe it. Franky, I got a Pokemon for you, but it isn’t Squitle. It’s Psyduck !”
“Psyduck ? Well, it’s better then nothing. Thank you very much Ben !”
“No problem. You must only do a promise to me, beat everybody !”
“Of course I will do that”

Franky walked outside, towards the Ilex forest. Psyduck walked next to him. Franky smiled to Psyduck, Psyduck jumped a few times. “Franky, wait !” They stopped. Franky’s dad was running towards them. “Your grandmother lives in Goldenrod City your , I think she would enjoy your visit. Here’s your backpack with a potion in it. I’ve also putten a few pokeballs in it. Good luck !”
“Don’t worry about me, Psyduck and I are going to be good friends, don’t worry !

KCash
05-07-2004, 09:40 PM
Great start on the fic Blastoise! You have a nice fic developing here but there are a few things I would watch out for. To much talking and little description. Most of the post was just Franky talking to people and another thing is to put "TEXT" said Franky. into the end of the sentence. I got confused a bit when you didn't put their names in the sentence and then didnt tell us who said it. Good job though, I'll definately come back for the next post!

Scizor
05-08-2004, 01:37 PM
Great start on the fic Blastoise! You have a nice fic developing here but there are a few things I would watch out for. To much talking and little description. Most of the post was just Franky talking to people and another thing is to put "TEXT" said Franky. into the end of the sentence. I got confused a bit when you didn't put their names in the sentence and then didnt tell us who said it. Good job though, I'll definately come back for the next post!

Thank you very much

Chapter 2 & 3 are allready finished, but i need to check the grammar again before posting it

In the new chapters i've used your tips....thx for posting them !

Hurray, there's really some1 who reads it !

Scizor
05-09-2004, 08:28 AM
Chapter 2 : That buggy Ilex forest :

“Psyduck, look at that ! There are a lot of grass Pokemon here. Witch one shall I catch ? I like all of them !”
“Psy, psyeyey . . .”
“Um, I don’t really understand that. Come on Psyduck, we must go to Goldenrod city. But maybe we should catch a Pokemon first.

There was a man walking in the forest. He looked like to be middle-aged. He sad down next to a Pidgey, which was just lying on the ground.

“Hey you,” the man shouted.
“What ? Are you talking to me ?” Franky asked.
“ Yes I’m talking to you, there’s nobody else here !”
“Um, what do you want ? I’m not ready yet for a Pokemon battle.”
“Are you going to Goldenrod city ? If yes, we can travel together !”
“Why can’t you go on your own ? There are only a few bugs around here, and you look like a strong trainer !” Franky said.
“Do I ? Oh yes, of course I look strong ! But that evil Team Sky can be everywhere these days.”
“What’s Team Sky ?” Franky asked.
“You don’t know that ? Team Sky is steeling Pokemon to do bad things whit them. It’s a Team mixed out of 3 teams : Team Magma, Team Aqua & Team Rocket. Al these teams are now together. You must be careful, they are very good at stealing Pokemon. So, do you want to travel together with me to Goldenrod ? My Pidgey is hurt, so I can’t fly back,” the man said.
“Of course I will travel with you ! That Team Sky, it can never been that bad…”

The two guys walked inside the forest. Franky wanted to catch some Pokemon, but the man was walking to fast. He seemed to be in a hurry.
“Can your Psyduck swim ?” the man asked Franky.
“Um, I do’t think so, I’ve never did something with him yet.”
“That’s bad. Well, maybe we can both surf on my Wartortle.”
“A Wartortle ? It is one of my favourite Pokemon ! But now the chances are very little to get one. My dad didn’t knew I was starting my quest today, so now I only have a Psyduck.”
“Psyduck isn’t that bad. All Pokemon have different powers and their own abilities. I’m sure your Psyduck will be strong, just be nice to him.”
“Yes, it’s my only Pokemon for now you know.”

The trainers held on to Wartortle, and it started to surf to the other side of the lake.
“My clothes are all wet now ! How can I make them dry again ?”
“Don’t worry, at my place in Goldenrod you can rest and your clothes will dry.”
Suddenly a Ledyba appeared behind them.
The Ledyba was trying to attack the trainers, but Wartortle tried to avoid him.
“Oh, that looks like he wants to attack us ! But we can’t fight here on sea ! Wartortle, surf faster !” the man said to Wartortle.
Ledyba flied right behind them.
“If we are on the other side I will take care of him, you and Psyduck must go out of this forest then !”

“Wartortle, come on ! Stand up please !”
“I think he’s tired because of that swimming, I will take care of that Ledyba, then I might get the chance to catch him as well !” Franky said to the man.

Franky putted his blue cap on.
F : “My lucky cap has never disappointed me.”
“Come out Psyduck !
Ok, watch out for that bug Pokemon, he can fly !”

Ledyba flied and landed on Psyduck’s head.Ledyba was making Psyduck’s head hurt, Psyduck self was trying to swipe Ledyba of his head.
Ledyba jumped from Psyduck’s head to the ground. Psyduck ran towards Ledyba and
swiped Ledyba with one hit into the water, Psyduck dived after it.

F : “What ! He can swim ! Psyduck, keep him under water so he can’t breath !”

Psyduck tried to get a grip on Ledyba, but Ledyba was to fast for him. Ledyba flied above the lake, waiting til Psyduck came up.

F : “Psyduck, swim to the waterside and dive up there !”

Psyduck dived up and ran away on high speed from Ledyba. While Ledyba was flying towards Psyduck, Psyduck ran towards Ledyba to tackle him. Both fall on the ground, but Psyduck stood up faster. He tackled Ledyba, and Ledyba flew against a tree.

F : “Go Pokeball ! Let me catch my second Pokemon !”
Ledyba changed for a few seconds into a strange white shape and the white shape disappeared into the Pokeball.
The ball rolled once…
F : “Come on Ledyba, join us !”
The ball rolled twice…