PDA

View Full Version : Non-Animated?

Stupid_Intake
05-29-2006, 07:47 PM
Hey guys, I'm new here and all, but I was just thinking about how they could pull off a non-animated Pokemon movie.

Technology today is going far, and I'm sure if the film had the right director and producers, and a great CG company backing them up, they could easily pull off a non-animated Pokemon movie. They could just start it off with the very first episode of the Pokemon series and just build from there. What do you guys think?

Pika57
05-29-2006, 08:11 PM
Hey guys, I'm new here and all, but I was just thinking about how they could pull off a non-animated Pokemon movie.

Technology today is going far, and I'm sure if the film had the right director and producers, and a great CG company backing them up, they could easily pull off a non-animated Pokemon movie. They could just start it off with the very first episode of the Pokemon series and just build from there. What do you guys think?
No.

It would loo kbetter, but thats it. It would basically be watching re-runs. Plus, the pokemon anime is fading in popularity, and they don't have enough money to make a bunch of reruns.

And for a movie? The style would be too different, and the charatcters wuld loo klike moprphed versions of the originals.

Surly Professor
05-29-2006, 10:00 PM
No Stupid, (...hey, that is his name)
CG is animation. If you wanted to make a live action Pokemon movie you'ld have to use puppets or dress up some animals or something.

Stupid_Intake
05-30-2006, 12:10 AM
No Stupid, (...hey, that is his name)
CG is animation. If you wanted to make a live action Pokemon movie you'ld have to use puppets or dress up some animals or something.

Oh, ok. My bad. Anyway, I think it would be cool to watch, maybe boring at times because of the same plot, but none-the-less an okay film.