PDA

View Full Version : Uhhhh....Ummm......I'm Stumped!

LolJolteonMaster
05-08-2004, 03:30 AM
I don't know if this goes here, but I am playing a pokemon Orange islands game that my friend gave me, and its weird. You have a coice between picking a lapras, pikachu, or eevee. Then, you buy surfboards and surf around. I'm stumped!

UltimateShadow
05-08-2004, 01:52 PM
I don't know if this goes here, but I am playing a pokemon Orange islands game that my friend gave me, and its weird. You have a coice between picking a lapras, pikachu, or eevee. Then, you buy surfboards and surf around. I'm stumped!
Pokemon Orange Islands?
?ever Heard of it...
How does it play?
Is it the same battle system as R/S?
Does it have the same graphics as R/S?
Is it GBA or Gb(C)???

art
05-08-2004, 03:24 PM
Sounds cool enough! I always had the idea of using surfboards...Some pok'emon can learn surf but they're too tiny to sit on! (zigzagoon) and how do you breathe when you use dive? shouldn't you have an airthingy? but that's off-topic.

Techno Treecko
05-08-2004, 03:30 PM
Pokemon Orange Islands?
?ever Heard of it...
How does it play?
Is it the same battle system as R/S?
Does it have the same graphics as R/S?
Is it GBA or Gb(C)???

It's probably just a pirated version. If Nintendo had really released such a game, we would have heard of it long before a member posted it on a forum.

LolJolteonMaster
05-08-2004, 05:24 PM
Well, It must have a beginner, because this one is called: Orange Islands: Rocket. It is a Team Rocket version. A jessie sprite, you only get 1 pokemon, but that's pretty much it! I'm stumped! Help! :confused:

Matthew
05-08-2004, 06:38 PM
Can you show us pictures anyway? I have a feeling you are scamming us with a lie XD

Tamer Marco
05-08-2004, 10:13 PM
I bet it's a lie. I typed in " Pokemon Orange Islands Video game'' several times and nothing appeared but the books at amazon.com. :susp:

Agent Orange
05-08-2004, 10:16 PM
Sorry Jolt, but I think this is a big steaming pile of made up ****.

Japoro
05-08-2004, 11:19 PM
where did your friend get it?

gold
05-09-2004, 10:34 AM
I did hear once of a pokemon orange game.
I've heard of a purple game, But it could have been a dream...

Japoro
05-09-2004, 11:34 AM
I did hear once of a pokemon orange game.
I've heard of a purple game, But it could have been a dream...

I also think I have heard something about purple,, but it cant be so great,, if it would be a good game then would the most of us know about it, like diamond and jade
It must just be false chit-chat

LolJolteonMaster
05-09-2004, 03:27 PM
Well, never mind. I found out what happened. My friend can take pokemon game cartridge and fool around with it, and she made an orange islands game with it. That is why everyone in the game talks like the kanto charaters. Oh well! END OF DISCUSSION.

*And no, I WAS NOT FIBBING!!! I just don't know how to show pictures! Waaa! Now I FEEL PITYFUL!*

Tamer Marco
05-09-2004, 03:39 PM
Well, never mind. I found out what happened. My friend can take pokemon game cartridge and fool around with it, and she made an orange islands game with it. That is why everyone in the game talks like the kanto charaters. Oh well! END OF DISCUSSION.

*And no, I WAS NOT FIBBING!!! I just don't know how to show pictures! Waaa! Now I FEEL PITYFUL!* Right... sure. Tampering with games when you're not a producer of the game is so possible. :rolleyes:

Matthew
05-09-2004, 04:22 PM
Right... sure. Tampering with games when you're not a producer of the game is so possible. :rolleyes:

It is possible... it is called hacking -_-... what do you think they d with fakes that they sell? -_-

Tamer Marco
05-09-2004, 04:32 PM
It is possible... it is called hacking -_-... what do you think they d with fakes that they sell? -_- Yeah, but usually only adults do that. ROM's and Emulators work too but it's a high chance that they won't work. (i've tried to make a game out of pokemon crystal)

Alakazam
05-09-2004, 06:33 PM
Right... sure. Tampering with games when you're not a producer of the game is so possible. :rolleyes:

Uh...yeah; it IS possible :wink: Are you calling him a liar!? :angry:

LolJolteonMaster
05-09-2004, 06:42 PM
That is exactly what she does. Only, she makes the ROM first, and then transfers the data to the game cartridge. Anyways, I said end of discussion! So go byebye!

gold
05-09-2004, 06:50 PM
But you can't stop us posting can you loljolt?
Or is it A and S?
P.S. Are you mentioned in "the grim grotto"?

art
05-09-2004, 06:57 PM
If she's any good, she could've altered a ROM. and as for puttting it on a cardridge: it is very possible indeed. I was on a site once where blankcardridges were sold. it even had an online tutorial on how to do it. it was fairly easy too. Seeing as this Orange islandsa game was pretty limited, the gal could've made it.
don't be so quick to call people a liar unless you have good arguments.

PokemonElite2000
05-09-2004, 08:25 PM
Not a real official Nintendo game, so this doesn't belong anywhere on the forum.

*Thread locked.